The Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
430 Followers

Almost as soon as her daughter finished moaning and sobbing, Danielle caught my eye and licked her lips.

"My turn now daddy? Please?" She asked, and without another word I pulled my cock out of her daughter and shoved it up her waiting butt.

That's how it went for I don't know how long it lasted, maybe hours, maybe 20 minutes, but I moved back and forth between mother and daughter, fucking each as hard and as deep as I could. Finally I couldn't take it any more, the pleasure was just too much to hold out even another a minute.

"I'm going to cum," I announced, my breath coming in ragged gasps like I'd been running for hours. Danielle looked back at me, and begged me to pull my cock out so she and Stacy could "share."

I did what my horny step-mother asked for and pulled my cock out of whichever tight little butt I had just been fucking, and both women attacked my cock. Their lips and tongues working over the shaft and head, as their busy hands caressed and gently tugged at my huge bloated balls. Both women moaning and begging for me to give them what they craved.

I finally couldn't hold out even another second, and I think I shouted something very intelligent and original, like "oh fuck," as I felt the cum start traveling up my cock. That was all I could remember for a second, because it felt like the top of my head came off when that cum shot out the end of my cock. When I stopped seeing stars, I looked down, and Danielle and Stacy, were both splattered with my thick white cum, but were now passing my cock back and forth so each could get a taste of of my cream that was still seeping out the end of my cock.

Eventually I couldn't take any more, and just slumped to the floor, drained, at least for right now. When I looked down, Stacy was licking and almost nursing on my big balls, while her mother sucked on the head of my still semi-hard cock like a big lollypop.

When Danielle finally caught my eye, she pulled my cock from her mouth and told me something disturbing.

"We can't do this again," she said in complete seriousness. I just raised an eyebrow at this strange change of heart.

"I mean in here, on the floor," Danielle said clarifying her statement. "It hurts like hell. We should go down to my room, and use your father's and mine bed. plenty of room there."

I smiled at my bad, bad step-mommy.

"It sounds like a plan to me," I said with a grin, and helped both women to their feet. I walked out of my room and down the hall with my arms around my naked step-mom and equally nude step-sister.

"You know, I think I'm going to keep you kids out of school, and we can fuck our brains out until your father comes home." Danielle said with a grin.

"Why stop then?" I asked. Both of my horny women giggled as I closed the door to the bedroom behind us.

The End.

BadPup
BadPup
430 Followers