The Man of the House

Story Info
The adventures of a Victorian gentleman.
1.9k words
4.09
62.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda had recently turned 18 years of age when she entered the house of Mr. John Larkin. About to enter the drudgery and despair of the workhouse, he had noticed her situation and had arranged for her to be installed in his household as a maid. His current maid had recently retired and he was of want of one.

He lived with his niece in a modest country house that was serviced by a 'live out' cook and a housekeeper. Lucinda had no experience but was soon shown the basics by the housekeeper. She got along with all the staff and family including Constance, Mr. John's twenty year old niece.

One of her duties in the evening before retiring was to fold down Mr. John's bed and insure the bed pan had sufficiently warmed it to his liking. It was while doing this task one evening, when Mr. John entered the room.

"Good girl Lucinda," he said.

"Now Lucinda, I'm not feeling quite sleepy yet, so I would like you to perform a task to help me achieve this state. I don't suppose you would have been shown yet, so come over here and I will instruct you."

"Yes Sir," she replied, taking the bed pan out and bending down to place it under the bed. He admired her small rear-end, which was covered by the starchy black skirt of her maids uniform. Lucinda shyly turned to face him as he was now standing near her facing the bed. She demurely clasped her hands together in front of her as she obediently looked up at him.

Taking off his tie, Mr. John threw it on the bed. "Now firstly, undo my shirt buttons."

"Yessir," Lucinda replied obediently.

He helped by undoing the first few then she did the rest. His white shirt fell open to reveal his naked chest and stomach. Lucinda blushed.

"Now unbuckle my belt and unbutton my trousers."

She looked up nervously, "Sir, yes sir."

Her small hands struggled at first, then unclasping his belt and the top button of his trousers, she noticed a bulge protruding through the material.

"My zipper as well."

This she did and his trousers fell to his ankles, the bulge was now quite noticeable through his white long johns.

"Now you must get on your knees and pull my pants down."

"Yes sir," Lucinda replied.

She hitched her skirt a little to allow her to sit down revealing her black leather boots and her thick white stockings. On her knees, she raised herself slightly taking hold of his long johns on each side of his hips and gently slid them down his legs. To her amazement, his penis bounced wildly out, erect and proud, inches from her face. Lucinda looked at his throbbing member wide-eyed.

"Is this the first time you have seen one?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Well, now is as good as time as any to learn about men. Now take hold of it."

She wrapped her tiny grip around his stiff cock.

"Now pull my skin back to expose my knob."

"Yes sir," she said, as she pulled his fore skin back to reveal his huge purple helmet, she looked at with awe.

"Now put your hand in your lap."

Her hands obediently went back to her thighs and she knelt there in front of him his erect penis dripping excitedly with pre-cum.

He put his hands on each side of her head, his fingers running through her brown bobbed hair, gently fondling her ears which made her shiver. He pulled her head closer to his cock its purple head resting on her lips.

"Now open your mouth."

Lucinda open her inexperienced mouth and he pulled her head onto his stiff cock as he pushed it in her mouth.

"Good girl, now suck. Suck as hard as you can."

She did, tasting his cock juices and feeling the veiny hardness of it as it slid in and out of her warm inviting mouth. The harder she sucked the harder he thrust his excited cock, until it exploded in her tiny mouth. He pulled it out but still he ejaculated, pulling her head closer as she sat there with her hands in her lap. His cock danced and throbbed over her face covering her in hot white cum. He pulled her even closer, her face pressing into his sweaty balls as his member came to rest on her face.

"Good girl!" he gasped. "Now go clean yourself up, you're dismissed."

"Yes sir," she got up and left the room, saying, "Good Evening sir."

"Yes. Good evening Lucinda. You're a good girl."

She smiled with a blush as she closed his bedroom door behind her.

***

It had been a week and Lucinda had become accustomed to her new employment and surroundings. She went about her work diligently and for the most part with enjoyment. Her quarters were located in a small adjoining room in her master's bedroom, containing a bed a small table and a candle. After her work she had a little time to relax before sleep, so was quite happy.

One evening, she had been tasked to draw a bath for Constance, her young mistress. She would be taking it in her uncle's room as that was the largest fire on the upper floor. After setting the fire and boiling the water she filled the large copper basin which the housekeeper had placed in front of the fire. Constance was called and Lucinda began assisting her remove her clothes.

Constance was a nubile twenty year old with long blonde hair and of fine manners. As she was removing her garments the master entered the room and sat in armchair next to the fire and near the bath. He watched with enjoyment as she slid out of her clothes, his eyes taking in her peach little bottom and her pert little breasts. Lucinda couldn't but notice the blonde wisps of her pubic triangle.

Constance stepped into the fragrant water and stood there for a moment, shyly enjoying the attentions that her uncle and his maid were paying towards her.

After strict instructions not to wet her hair, Lucinda gently poured water over her shoulders and gently bathed her using a natural sea sponge, running it over her body until her mistress was satisfied, she stepped out of the tub, allowing Lucinda pat her skin dry, after which both girls stood there awaiting instructions.

Lucinda in her maids uniform with her hands clasped together and Constance in the same pose only naked.

Mr. John rose from his seat and began folding up the sleeves of his shirt.

"Yes. Very good," he said.

Then strolling over to them he kissed each girl on the forehead. He towered over them in a manly fashion. His fingers traced down Constance naked shoulder and gently pushed her arms away from where they covered her modesty.

Kneeling in front of his niece his head was at the height of her small breasts which he began to kiss. His hands began caressing her hips and buttocks, spreading her cheeks apart his fingers and feeling her anus.

Constance let out a little gasp as a finger found her hole. After sucking and kissing both of her nipples, her Uncle kisses began to move down from her chest, over her tummy until he was kissing the fleshy mound of her blonde pussy, his tongue lapping at the length of her slit.

All the while, Lucinda watched, in quite excitement. She felt a moistness between her legs.

"Now lay down my sweet child," Mr. John said, as he lay Constance on the rug, spreading her naked legs to reveal her wet, pink gash. Bending down he began to lick her, suck and eat her in earnest. Constance moaned with pleasure. He then positioned her on all fours and he slurped greedily at her hole as if he was enjoying a delicious meal.

Finally, Mr. John stood, his mouth glistening. "Very good," he said.

"Now Constance dear, help me undress Lucinda."

Uncle and niece began with her pinafore, then her black dress was removed and her bodice opened to expose her budding breasts, taking off her bloomers. She soon stood there in bodice, her white woolen stockings and her black leather boots, he fingered at the moist mound between her legs and she gasped.

"Very nice indeed, yes you have a splendid vagina," he complimented her. He then laid her down like he had done Constance and began tonguing her in the same manner. Constance was instructed to sit in the armchair and to open her legs and spread her pussy for him to see and enjoy. An order she obediently complied with.

"Indeed. Excellent tasting vagina!" he said. After a moment, he stood up and began to undress, he urged the girls to enjoy the taste of each other and positioning them on the rug in a 69, carried on removing his clothes and watched as they lapped at each other with abandonment. He removed all the articles of his clothing except long white under pants and vest and went over to his large emperor sized bed and laid down on his back.

"That's enough girls, come here please."

This they dutifully did. Constance jumping on the bed joined by Lucinda after she had taken the rest of her clothes off. Lucinda watched in amazement as Constance wildly tore down her Uncle's pants to expose his raging hard on. Taking it in her hand she greedily sucked away.

Lucinda watched this, kneeling on the bed and enjoyed the elderly male hands which fingered at her pussy as his niece sucked him. Lucinda looked at her master and he indicated for her to join his niece at his manhood.

Bending over, Constance popped his glans out of her mouth and said, "Suck his balls girl." Then immediately thrust his stiff cock in her mouth.

Lucinda bent towards his balls sac and after massaging his testicles for a few moments took one in her mouth and began to suck on it, she could feel the suction of Constance on his penis.

Mr. John watched with pleasure at the two pert bottoms that were thrust out towards him as they worked on him, the gaps revealing a tight blonde slit and a wet dark one, both of his hands went under them and he toyed and massaged the fleshy skin flaps as his cock felt the ecstasy from their young passion, as both hot warm mouths, drooling over his throbbing member and aching balls.

Mr. John could hold back no longer. Placing them in a doggy style position, side by side, he proceeded to slide his cock into their dripping cunts. First in his niece's tight little slit, groaning as he pushed the whole length of his rigid cock deep inside her, his ball feeling the soft tenderness of her young thighs. Then, next into his young maid's virgin hole, enjoying how her tight little pussy wrapped around his throbbing shaft.

Lucinda could feel his length throb inside her wet slit and moaned is excitement as he pulled out and then pushed back in again.

On the verge of climax, Mr. John laid back an instructed his girls to address his erection with their tongues again. They eagerly licked up and down his fleshy pole, their tongues lapping at his purple glans until he exploded like a fountain in between their faces. The young girls greedily licked and swallowed his hot sticky spunk, not until it was dry and flaccid were they satisfied.

"Splendid job girls," Mr. John complimented them.

All three lay back and he pulled the bed covers over their naked bodies and fell asleep with both girls in wrapped in his arms, resting on his chest. Constance gripping on to his limp member and Lucinda holding his testicles in a gentle embrace.