The Man That Could

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless for the longest time, just concentrating on getting my breathing back to normal, the same way he was. Slowly he moved his hands and I let my knees drop, but I felt very shaky and was grateful for the hand he held out to help me up. My mouth was still hanging open and I caught his eyes and we laughed together, too shocked by what had happened to do much else. I looked behind him, seeing the scattered tools and raised my eyebrow at him, and he shot me a slightly apologetic look.

"I have another six calls to make, I won't be able to finish the job today Mrs Adams." He leaned forwards, brushing his lips slowly back and forth across mine, not seeking to deepen the contact at all.

"Well, you're just going to have to come back tomorrow then aren't you?" I whispered, opening my mouth under his.

"I never give up on a job until it's complete and I have a satisfied customer. Tomorrow is good for me." He said as we broke off the kiss.

"Satisfaction guaranteed then?" I could still feel his touch even when he moved away, tidying himself up.

"Always, Mrs Adams." He winked and smiled; hands busy putting his tools neatly away.

I could still feel a throb between my legs later that day when Jeff came home and I felt a thrill of excitement as I walked about the kitchen; getting his dinner ready with a smile on my face. Underneath my skirt I was still wearing the cum-soaked thong that I had been wearing that morning. John's musk was still heavy in my nose and it gave me a thrill to think that there was slight chance that Jeff might smell the other man on me. Realistically though, the chance was more than a bit remote.

"So you went behind my back and called someone out of the book then did you? Old Mrs Sanderson next door was telling me she saw a strange van outside this morning, damn near lost my voice trying to talk to her, the daft old bat is as deaf as a post." I clenched my thighs together and tried to hide my smile; tomorrow I wouldn't worry so much about being heard.

"Well, I had to do something. It's not as if there's a river nearby for me to wash the clothes in. Anyway, the guy said that since he couldn't finish the job today that he would come out tomorrow and take twenty percent off the total bill for not finishing properly today. Said something about a crack that still needs some filling." I crossed my fingers behind my back and bit the inside of my lip.

"Well I suppose that's okay then; I knew it was the block that needed seeing to. Just make sure you're dressed properly when he comes back, I know these tradesmen think housewives are pretty much fair game." He gave a grunt and sat down in his armchair, scratching his balls slowly before spreading out the pages of the Daily Sport on the coffee table. All his attention was now taken up with ogling a leggy blonde with gravity defying tits.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be very careful about what I wear." I saw the living room light begin to flicker on and off, mirrored by the bulb in the kitchen.

"First it's one thing, then another! Seems as though our electrics need taking a look at, and you know we're going to have to get someone qualified out." My eyes fell on the yellow pages and my blood began to pump a little faster.

"Guess that means I'll have to put in for more overtime." He gave a disgusted snort and went back to looking at the newspaper, ignoring me completely; but that was okay... by that point my mind was already ticking over with all the possibilities.

12