The Man That Owns Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Sissy learns a new 'trick', consummates her relationship.
3k words
4.54
48.1k
29
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,213 Followers

"Pull that sissy thing down between your balls! I don't care if it hurts. You'll get used to it. The whole point is to have it tucked between your balls, your little baby balls up on the side of it and sticking out in front! The sissy bitch I saw do it on the web did it, so can you."

He brings the riding crop down across my butt, hard. I cry out as I struggle to separate my balls with one hand and push my soft penis downward between them, separating and stretching my balls wide apart as I do. I struggle to tuck the head of it between my thighs and hold it there like that. My small balls pushed out and up in front, barely seen at the tops of my baby smooth legs and crotch, I quiver. It hurts but I get it right, the way he directs me. My penis is very small, making it even harder to get it right for him. He doesn't care.

I'm naked. Standing with him off to my side, my panties dropped down around my ankles. They are properly displayed the way he trained to display them when pulled down. My lace panties are on the tops of my 3" spike heels shoes, lace waist band not crimped. He demands that they be displayed, not just pulled down. I have seven stinging welts, bright red and raised, across my baby smooth rear end. He hits me again, makes it eight.

"Now that's what I'm looking for. Don't let that fucking move. That's it."

He walks around to the front of me. He looks down, studies me, sees my smooth balls pushed out painfully to the sides of my crimped and pulled down in front soft penis. The head and soft little shaft of it are painfully stretched and tucked back tightly between my legs. His hand runs down over my smooth stomach softly, down across my exposed and pinched balls. I wince slightly at his touch. He smiles as he looks down at them, sees me struggle to hold it all in place.

I've been seeing him every night for the last month. He comes to my house, if for nothing else to masturbate on me, leave me at the door with his cum all over my face or on pretty outfit that I wear for him. Other times he stays much longer. He has my mouth several times and then leaves. He still has not fucked me. He has me masturbate or go down on him several times on his extended visits to my house. He's been 'training' me, 'grooming' me, as he calls it. So far he's only used my mouth and hands. But that does not stop me from keeping myself slippery for him, should he want to use my tight little hole. That is part of my training too. I learned on our third date that I was to be lubricated at all times. Not over done, just slippery enough for him to get into me with ease. I'm careful not to be messy. If I sit on a chair or on his lap and make a mess, that only happened once, I get my face slapped and paddled severely. He now has three paddles and four riding crops hanging on the wall in my bedroom, padded wrist and ankle restraing cuffs too. He gift wrapped and presented each to me, saw my face turn read with the opening of each of his 'presents'. He's holding one of the thinnest and most severe of my crops now.

"Good boy. You're going to learn to tuck that thing daily. In your panties or out of your panties, that useless little penis should not be seen. Those baby balls in front look slightly like a vagina. That's the way a pussy boy should look. Pussy in the front, how cute, I expect you to practice when I'm not here to direct you."

He laughs loudly, pats my stinging butt with his hand.

"Now walk. Walk like as sissy. I want to see that butt sway. And keep that sissy dick of yours tucked! One foot in front of the other, be my little pussy model. And don't let those panties slip off your feet. I'll whip the backs of your legs if you do."

He brings the crop down across my butt. I start to take short mincing steps. I move around the room as he watches. He smiles to himself. I try hard to take baby steps, try hard to keep the head of my penis tight between my legs. I feel my balls go slightly numb from the barely tolerable pain. I feel myself getting used to them in this position after several minutes.

"Stop!"

He walks to me. He bends down and slowly pulls my panties up my legs, careful when he gets to my crotch to not free my penis.

"Continue. Walk."

He brings the crop down across my outer left leg. I cry out.

"Daddy, please...please...I'm trying so hard...please..."

My voice quivering, slight tears in my eyes, he hits me again.

"Just keep walking. Show me that ass. Put your hand on your hip. I told you to be a model! You get this right or I'll really give you something to cry about. You are learning to the perfect piece of sissy candy. Don't you know that? Pay attention to your walk!"

He sits, stares. He sips the beer on the table next to his chair. I walk like a little girl, sissy like in front of him, wiggling my hips. He watches closely. I see the bulge in his pants. He's hard. He always is when he treats me like this, uses me for his pleasure and amusement.

"If I offer you to someone you'd better be the perfect date. Do you understand me? You'd better please."

He sips his beer.

"Yes, Daddy. I do. I so want to please you."

I feel my face redden as I mince for him. I do my best to make my butt look desirable, work my hips as I move. I do want to please him. I've never been with a more dominant man in my life. And he knows I now crave that. He has been takeing full advantage of my submissive addiction.

"Come here, baby."

He looks up at me after watching me mince, sway and pose for him for almost half an hour. He undoes his belt as I move to him. He leans forward in his chair and puts one hand on my naked stomach just above the lace waistband of my panties. His other palm presses against my balls at the top of my legs, through the front panel of my panties. I cry out, bend slightly forward from the pain.

"Now, now, stop that. Stand up straight. Let Daddy see."

He pulls my panties away from my waist at the top, holds them out and open in front. He peers down into them, smiles.

"Now that is cute. Tiny little sissy pussy. That is exactly what it looks like. I learned about that trick from a Dominatrix site, online. She posted the proper way to tuck a male sissy. She was right. I studied it, how she did it to her slave. I got hard watching that. Now, that is cute!"

He lets my panty waist band slap back against me. He starts to pull his pants down, rises up in his chair to get them down. He wiggles them down to his ankles. He points to the floor in front of him.

"I'm going to take you upstairs. It's time you were fucked by me. But first I want that mouth on me."

He snaps his fingers and points to the floor in front of him. I am quick to kneel. He pulls his underpants down to his ankles, his huge erection bouncing out of them and then up straight in front of him. His rock hard cock slaps against my face.

"Come on, baby. Make me want to fuck that cute little butt of your, make me feel good. I know you've been waiting for that. I know you want me to cum in that little butt of yours. Make me want to put this in your ass."

He holds his almost 10" erection straight up at the base of if, sits back in his chair, his knees splayed wide open, as I lean forward and take him into my mouth.

"Uhhhh, yes! Ooooo, that's my boy. Yesssss...fuck you are good at that. I'll never get used to this. You're such an eager little bitch. It's like the first time every time. Fuck, that's good!"

I start to do what I do best for him, careful to keep my legs pressed tightly together holding my penis in place as I do. It's easier to do that on my knees than it is standing up, I think to myself. I masturbate him with my mouth. I push the head of it against the back of my throat, take his huge cock into me as far as I can, hold it there and rub him with my tongue. I put my tongue up under the hole of it and start to rhythmically pump him. I make a point of m tongue and push it into the hole, pull it back out, lick the underside of it all while holding him in my mouth tightly. He starts to go crazy, moves in his chair, he tightens and flexes. He always does. I can taste his precum as I feel him throb, feel his cock pulse on my tongue, feel more precum flow. He is lost to my mouth. This is where I am in control...not him.

I feel my little thing get wet as I suck him as erotically and artfully as I can. I move up and down on him as he moans and makes all the noises real men make when they have this done for them.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck! Ahhhh..."

The room is filled with the sounds of him, of a real man. I feel him take me by my hair. He holds it tightly.

"I own this mouth. That ass too...oooo, ahhhh...mmmmmm. That's it. That's it...ooooo."

I do what he wants me to do for him. He's right. He does own my mouth, my rear end and the rest of me too. He is my Master. I made that commitment shortly after our first meeting. He is the perfect Master for me. He knows I know that and he pushes me passed any safe words I've never been more sexually alive as I am with this man. I kiss the end of his cock as he pulls me away.

He pulls my head off of him, looks down at me. He sees my wet mouth, my perfectly made up eyes look back up at him, doe like. He sees my lip gloss smeared all over my face, all over his cock.

"I love you, Daddy. I'll do whatever you want me to do for you...anything. Anything."

I barely complete the sentence before he pushes my head back down on his throbbing hard on. I choke. He holds me in place and stands. He starts to fuck my mouth, one hand on the back of my head, the other up under my chin, his fingers pinching my cheeks so tight it hurts. He grips my head so that I can't move away from him. I feel him push himself down my throat. As he uses me like that, my saliva flowing, my choking sounds fill the room. I struggle to not fall over as my eyes fill with tears.

And then he pulls out of my mouth, reaches down and picks me up by my armpits. He lifts me effortlessly. He pulls me to my feet. He pulls my panties open in front and looks down into them. He laughs.

"You are a good little girl, aren't you? That sissy pussy still where it's supposed to be, up and out in front."

I am gagging, saliva dripping in strands from my mouth and chin. He laughs at the fact that I am still tucked tightly between my legs, balls stretched wide and out in front at the tops of my legs. He steps out of his pants. He takes my arm and pulls me to the stairs, my spike heels clicking all the way, his huge wet erection bouncing in front of him as he moves.

"Let's go upstairs and take this to the bed. I want to cum in that butt of yours. I've been looking forward to this. It's way passed time I fucked that ass."

He slaps my butt hard. I feel his hand come down across my right cheek and then cup and hold it hard. I feel his fingers dig into me. He lifts me up by it. I move along side of him to the stairs as he holds my right rear cheek tightly his fingers curled around it. I feel my lubricated and slippery little hole move, slide around, as I go up the stairs. I struggle to keep myself tucked for him, pinch my legs together as tight as I can. He pulls me up the stairs, my feet almost off the ground. He towers over me as he moves me into my bedroom quickly. He drags me my bed and pushes me onto it.

"Don't worry, we'll let that little thing of yours swing free when I pull those panties off you of you and pin you to the bed. You could not be more delicious than you are right now. You turned out better than I could have imagined."

He is breathing deeply, lost to his total arousal. He is all man and that makes me dizzy. I feel my little thing drip precum between my legs. I feel his hand grab the waist band of my panties and pull them off of me roughly. He grabs my ankles and flips me over onto my stomach. He grabs my soft and slight numb penis from up under my legs, pulling my butt up and out toward him as he does. He raises me up on my knees, my rear end spread before him.

"Uhhh, please...oooooo...daddy...uhhhh..."

I cry out from the pain of his grip. I arch my back and push my butt back toward him, spreading myself as widely as I can. He is on me and in me instantly. It's the first time he's fucked me. He just pushes himself into me all the way, ignoring my crying, whimpering, squealing and screaming out. It feels like he is all the way up into my throat. I quiver and shake as the full length of his cock is rammed into me. He starts to fuck, instantly, fucks me hard and fast. I sob gently as he does. I just let it happen. I feel slightly hysterical as he has me. He ignores it all. He breeds me deeply.

For the next hour and half the only sound in the room was my whimpering and crying. That, and my bed squeaking like it will be crushed to the floor. And then it's over. His shouts, groaning and moaning fill the room as he cums in me. I feel his cum run out of my tight little hole as he pumps and spurt the last of it into me.

He collapses on top of me for the first time. I feel his hands start to pet me, run up and down the side of my butt. I feel his breathing, his teeth on my left ear. He whispers to me softly, hypnotically.

"I told you that when I fucked you for the first time, when I cum in you, I'd own you. Do I?"

"Yessss, yess...Daddy..."

I stammer through soft tears. I feel his cum drip from my butt and down my naked thighs as his cock gently slips out of me. I feel it go down between my legs. Even soft he's huge. I don't ever want this to end.

"Yes, I'm yours. You can do with me what you want. I'm yours. I'll give myself to you anytime you want, Daddy. I'm yours. You have no idea how much I want that."

I purr to him, soft and submissive voice under the spell of this man. He kisses the back of my neck, says nothing. He knows exactly what I need. I've never wanted to please a man more. I want him to know that. I push my wet butt back against him as he lays on top of me.

I hurry to push my penis back between my legs, pull them together quickly. He laughs as he gets up off of me.

"Good boy."

He moves to the side of the bed. He snaps his fingers and points to his semi erect wet cock. I move to him, take him in my mouth and clean him.

In my living room, him dressed and at the door, me dripping him out of me, his cum running down my legs, he pulls me up close to him. I almost melt, fall to the floor. I feel myself go weak in his arms.

"Did you think when we met in that dirty chat room that you'd be owned by me? You are, you know. This is mine."

He pets my butt as I cling to him. He kisses my cheek.

"I want you to make me a key to your house. I come and go as I wish from now on. I'll see you day after tomorrow. Make that happen."

"Yes, Daddy. I will."

He kissed my forehead and just walked out the door. I stood there in a daze. I was a very willing little slave girl. Very willing indeed, I wanted much, much more. And he would give that to me.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,213 Followers