The Man Who Could Not Shudder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she became more aroused she became more vocal, she surprised herself by her demanding tone, she told him how good his cock was making her feel. And he responded by encouraging her to take it deeper inside her, he taunted her with it. He knew that he couldn't last much longer. He called her a cheap whore, a "Cockslut."

Incredibly, his cock stiffened more, and knew that Jayne must have felt it, must have known what it signified, but she made no attempt to get off him. Tied as he was, he couldn't withdraw, and was so horny he lacked the will power to do anything else. "Fuck me pregnant you German swine" she screamed at him as he shuddered, swore in German, and shot load after load of aryan baby-makers into her waiting (and totally un-protected) womb. Maybe if that happened a way could be found to keep the two of them together?

As her orgasm subsided, Lady Jayne tried to re-consider the situation, but without much success. Her newly-found lust for her virile lover was still paramount as she lifted herself off him. As his now-softening cock, capped by its love ring, fell from her pussy, the cockslut suddenly felt very empty. A sphere of his seed was still coating his ring. She picked it up with her little finger and rubbed it on his lips. Then she had a thought...

Climbing back into her former position, she ordered him to clean her out. In his post-orgasmic mood, Karl was obviously not keen on the idea and moved his head to one side, keeping his mouth firmly closed. Jayne would not tolerate disobedience, and a swift grab and twist of his balls soon brought him around to her way of thinking. Just like picking apples she thought... In fact it was the act of opening his mouth to yell, that gave her the opportunity to discharge some of his creamy come into his mouth. And with a little more apple harvesting, she thought he had made a reasonable effort.

She then embraced him, and in her kiss took some of his semen into her eager mouth. What Jayne didn't appreciate was exactly how full his balls had been when he'd fucked her, and how much of his baby-making seed he had actually shot deep into her. So deep that he would never get it out again...

Jayne needed to rest, but she instinctively knew that once would not be enough and that she would need to come back to be serviced by this cock again and again. As the power of rational thought once again returned, she needed to decide what to do with her lover, and decide fairly quickly.

Jayne helped herself to a second large glass of wine, and brought out a few more olives. She too, was beginning to feel tired and needed to rest, but before she could, she knew she needed to conclude her story. Of course, it could easily wait until tomorrow, but now she was so caught up in it that she didn't want to interrupt the flow. She reflected on its progress, and she knew that, like her heroine, once would never be enough.

The attentive reader, she thought, might have remembered her previous description of Lady Jayne's rambling house, with its extensive and unused attics. Mostly unused until now...

Until she could think of a better idea, Jayne decided she would keep her fuck slave in one of the old servant's bedrooms above the vacant wing of the house. It was private and her maid didn't have access to that area. It was risky, she knew, but the feelings of passion he had awoken in her made that risk worth taking. So it was that Karl was led, wrists now tied together into the attic. As she dressed him once again in his uniform and his heavy boots, she explained to him that she was keeping him for a few days because she wanted more of his cock, and then would release him. The apprehension on his face had been obvious, but what could he do? He mused that there were probably much less pleasurable ways to spend his time than this. After climbing several staircases, there was a room with only small windows Jayne knew, and from those there was a sheer drop over the headland. She doubted very much if he would be foolish enough to try to let himself out. Still, she could use the rope to ensure that he didn't try.

Secretly, the thought of having a human dildo in her house, with a hard cock permanently available for her use, was one that excited Jayne very much!

The room was basic and cold, but Jayne assured Karl that she would bring him a paraffin heater and something to eat and drink, as well as more blankets. This she did. She also realised that she would need to keep him very tightly restrained to the iron bed, in case he drew attention to himself by the windows. So it was that he was forced to sleep almost motionless tied to the iron bed. And in a position where he really did not have any scope for movement, Lady Jayne knew she was in total control.

That night she dreamt. She could not remember ever having had dreams so vivid, so passionate, so full of sexual energy. The cause of this nocturnal erotica was obvious – the German prisoner in her attic. Several times in the night she had woken up, and each time her nightwear was moist with her love juices, her body convulsed in desire.

Was it the fact that her sex had been so forbidden, what she had enjoyed so far outside of what was considered acceptable for someone in her social position that had made it so refreshing, so exciting? Jayne didn't know. But she did know that the young man with the pierced cock and the dragon tattoo was destined to be hers.

She wasn't going to let the opportunity leave her.

After breakfast, Lady Jayne told her maid that she wanted the outside of all the ground floor windows cleaning thoroughly. This was a big job, Jayne knew, and would keep her occupied at least for the morning. So it was that with the maid distracted by cloth and bucket and the cook safely out of the way, Jayne ascended the stairs bearing a tray with breakfast for her 'guest'. He was waiting for her, he could hardly be otherwise and was tied as tightly as when she had left him. Originally this had been the butler's room, and as befitted someone of his status in the household, there was an adjacent bathroom with a connecting door, enabling Karl now to take his morning ablutions & c. As soon as he had taken his breakfast she re-secured him to the bed. Spread eagled. Naked. Once again his cock taunted her. Obviously the act of being tied had started to arouse him, and his piercing ring gave the impression of waving jauntily at her. Teasing. Inviting. Proposing.

They had a conversation; nazi and lady, prisoner and gaoler, slave and mistress...

... Skinhead and skinslut, continued Jayne in her mind. As she scribbled away across what seemed now like reams of paper, Jayne, still enjoying herself immensely, could only hope that Richard got a similar amount of pleasure from reading (and hopefully re-reading) this erotic epic. It would have been all too easy, she knew, to write just a page or two of a story in which she and he would meet, maybe at his work place as before, followed by a graphic description of their frantic love-making. That would be fun, but what she had decided was that she would like to produce something a bit better than that, something that might hopefully restore his confidence in her. Something to convince him of the sincerity of her intentions towards him. A third glass of wine was needed, it was quickly decided, but definitely no more stuffed olives, before Karl and Lady Jayne would be able to make love again. Jayne returned, took up her position once more and got ready for sex...

She was gently but firmly bringing his cock to its full stature by alternately stroking and licking it. As it responded to her loving and lustful treatment, she could feel its heat on her lips. She felt hot too. From her vantage point at the bottom of the bed she saw Karl had his eyes closed and was moaning gently. Was he thinking of a girlfriend back home she wondered, in his mind's eye was this happening differently? Leaning forward she enveloped his straining cock, now fully erect, between her breasts. The soft and inviting flesh startled him. He opened his eyes, moaned louder and shuddered. Using her breasts to masturbate him, she knew that he wouldn't be able to resist this interrogation for much longer. She could almost feel the veins of his shaft sticking out, and, looking down, admired the engorged and almost purple head of his cock sliding in her cleavage, its ring tracing the path he so desired to follow.

With a string of German expletives he came, and from her chin downwards Lady Jayne was covered by spurt after spurt of his manhood. Jayne loved it. And, having been forced to lick it all from her warm and lovely body, Karl loved it too.

That was the appetizer, and Jayne would move onto the main course as soon as Karl was sufficiently recovered enough to achieve another erection. Of course, he didn't know that yet.

Jayne had always admired her skinhead's ability to be ready for more sex so soon after a fuck. She thought back to those early real-life encounters when he had been able to fill condom after condom in succession. Sometimes even after a draining day at his work, and into the early hours of the morning. She had even made him fashion an improvised 'trophy cabinet' once, to display his horny achievements. She wondered if he remembered that? Maybe that was the measure of just how horny Richard was, that his appetite for sexual satisfaction, his need to ejaculate, was so great? Was she the only person that could do that to him? She hoped so.

James had once surprised, even shocked, Jayne. They were making love, she was in her favourite position, on all fours. Despite her social status, Lady Jayne Craven had often eschewed convention, and considered herself to be fairly liberal in the bedroom arts. She liked to be experimental. However, when James had unexpectedly attempted anal penetration, she had considered that to be beyond the acceptable. They had never mentioned it again, but Jayne had thought about it since, a few times. And one of those times had been in last night's dreams. She wanted him, she wanted every part of him.

So it was that Jayne was straddled over Karl's newly erect and glistening cock, trying to guide it into her bum. It was difficult and she thought that she needed at least two extra hands, but of course he couldn't really do anything to help, his bondage preventing him. His incredible stiffness did make it slightly easier, though, and she almost cheered when she felt that the metal ring was securely inside her. She had thought about if it could be removed for the penetration, not knowing about these things, but remembered how it had stimulated her clit and pussy before. What would it do to her now? He had almost tried to protest, maybe it had tugged a little too much, but she was happy to take things easily. Initially the invasion had been painful... relax, you know you can she had willed herself, and slowly, as she pushed down, more cock settled inside her. Gradually as she became more comfortable she adjusted to accommodate him, she tried a few short movements and, magically, the discomfort ebbed away to be replaced by waves of pleasure...

She rode him – and he responded. She knew it was a new experience for both of them, and would never have imagined it could have been this good, this intimate. She had to take this more slowly than normal sex, it was much tighter after all, but the sensations it gave her were exquisite. She banished all thoughts of it being 'dirty' or 'immoral' it was sex, pure animal sex, and she was an animal in heat. And as she rode him, Karl couldn't keep his eyes off her bouncing breasts, breasts he had licked clean of his passion earlier on.

Her bowels flooded and pleasantly sore, his cock gradually softening inside her, Jayne was out of breath, the exertion and the excitement both having taken their toll. With a rude sounding plop, his flaccid member finally left her bum, followed by a sizeable glob of his cum. Time once more, for a clean-up...

Over the next day or two, Lady Jayne took advantage of her lover's body. Repeatedly.

Perfect, thought Jayne. There was a lot more she could have written, but she felt that she had done the subject justice. And, maybe there was the possibility for a sequel if this story was well-received by its (extremely limited) readership, there were after all, one or two little points of intrigue that could be picked upon later. Of course, Richard would have to make it worth her while to do so... There was, though, the final twist that the author wished to weave into her tale:

Before breakfast a few days later, her maid showed a police officer from the city into the drawing room. He introduced himself as Inspector Gideon Fell, and assured Lady Jayne that he was merely making "Routine enquiries." She regretted, she told him, that she really didn't know anything about the strange goings-on he mentioned, and furthermore couldn't help him with various questions he had asked. He looked perplexed and flicked back a few pages in his note-book. "This is Longwood House isn't it madam?" he asked. "No I'm sorry, it isn't," she informed him, and she then explained to him that she hadn't even heard of a Longwood House in the district. Feeling rather foolish, he apologised for his mistake and quickly left.

Longwood House, Lady Jayne thought to herself after he had gone, it's true that there wasn't a house of that name in the village, or further along the coast, as far as she knew, but all the same it did seem somehow familiar to her. Where had she heard of it? Then, as she turned, she saw the unfinished book on the green baize of the side table: The Man Who Could Not Shudder. She thought of Karl, unmoving in his impossible bondage in the attic... She smiled to herself a wicked little smile, and, like she did on most mornings now, felt acutely sick...

Just before adding her final two words with an artistic flourish to celebrate her achievement, Jayne half-remembered something from a poem she had learnt at school. She looked the quotation up: "The window is starless still; the clock ticks. The page is printed." Yes, that was it. It was ready now:

The End.

Jayne gathered all her papers, empty wine glass and her towel up. She would type the manuscript up and send it with her love, in fact with all her lust, to her horny skinhead Richard tomorrow, and hope that he worked it out for himself. Then she had another thought – she would send it to him in parts, like a sort of serial for him to enjoy, and hopefully look forward to. Yes, just like there was something she was looking forward to enjoying. How, she reflected as she turned off the lamp, had all this started? As she touched her cheek she remembered: it was all because she needed a filling.

THE END.