The Man who Died Ch. 01

Story Info
MC dies and gets a mission from the Gods.
1.6k words
4.32
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at an erotic story, please go easy on me.

The actual plot of the story will be revealed as the story proceeds into other chapters.

*****

They say that humans are the most adaptable creatures on this planet. They even said that we're on the top. They had no idea what was approaching them. They had no idea what they were creating or what their creation would do.

"You need to add some more of this." Henry said picking up a bottle of pink liquid.

"Just let me do my work." I reply to him irritated.

This is not the first time he's done this. He thinks he's better than everyone else, telling us what to do and what not to do.

"Oops." He 'accidentally' poured the pink liquid on to my container.

"You fucking idiot. Why-"

I couldn't continue, the container exploded splashing the now brown colored liquid everywhere.

"Explain yourself." Sarah said to me with a stern look.

"Why don't you just look at the footage?" I reply still angry that I smelled like rotten fish, "Why don't you bring in your beloved son here. That fucker-"

"You are talking to your boss." She said, "Show some respect."

She looks real sexy when she is yelling.

"Just check the security footage of Room B-24." I pleaded.

Was she going to fire me?

"How is the experiment going?" She asked suddenly changing the topic.

"It would have gone well if it wasn't for your son. I basically have no idea what splashed onto our body."

"The Machine couldn't detect what the compound was." She was playing with a strand of her long beautiful black hair.

"Probably nothing dangerous." I say comforting myself.

"Let's hope so. I don't want another rampaging human around here." She stood up.

She was wearing a blue satin dress and stood at 5' 7". Her beautiful 38B breasts were really fighting to come out of the tight dress. I wished I could at least touch them for once.

She stared out the window into the vast field behind the office. I noticed that she was sad.

Noticed? Why am I noticing she was sad? My sister always told me that I have the worst grasp of human emotions. Why did I know she was sad?

Did that compound really did a number on me? I stared at my palms. They were starting to sweat and shake.

"Can I go now?" I quickly ask standing.

I place my hand inside my pants pocket to stop it from shaking.

"The Council is coming in a few hours." She said still looking at the field, "They want to know how we are proceeding. I don't want you two to play around when they come. We need to show them some result or else they will pull our fund."

"Can I just leave?" I felt my legs wobbling. My vision started to blur.

"I don't have to tell you how important this is." She continued.

She was still not noticing my condition. I felt my clothes get wet from the sweat.

"Oh my God." Sarah cried.

Ha. Finally!

"What is happening to you?" She yelled.

I saw everything turn black as my vision faded and I lost my consciousness.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to the irritating sound. The first thing I noticed was that I was in some hospital or at least somewhere that resembled one, what with all the machines and such.

"How are you feeling?" A female in her early 30's asked me. She was wearing a green top and a white skirt. She was actually pretty attractive. The first thing I noticed about her was her blue eyes, it looked like they were piercing through me. She was probably 5'5" or something. My vision was still kind of messy. Her breasts were smaller than Sarah's, if we compared them both, but they still matched her body proportions.

"Where am I?",I asked the most typical question anyone would ask in this situation.

"Heaven." She replied taking my pulse.

"Huh?" I was not sure I heard her right.

"Well technically the clinic near Heaven. We heal the victims so that they can go to heaven or hell depending on the situation."

"What?" I ask surprised.

"You are dead, honey." She said, "Your pulse is alright. I think-"

I didn't hear the rest of what she said. I didn't care. What does she mean by I'm dead? Dead? Seriously?

"What do you mean I'm dead?" I ask finally.

"You are dead. I don't know what else it can mean."

"But..."

It was hard to believe. I don't exactly believe in the concept of afterlife.

"Nah. You don't have to worry." She says ruffling my hair.

"Wait...what?"

"The higher ups will talk with you now." She said and pulled a tube from my wrists.

"Aaah." I cried.

I stood up from the bed and rubbed my wrist.

"That hurt."

She smiled.

Someone knocked on the door.

"That must be my daughter." She said going over to open.

"You are an angel?" I ask her.

She looked like one to me.

"God no." She said chuckling, "I am a God."

That surprised me.

She opened the door. Her daughter was like a carbon copy of the mother except for the bigger breasts and the costume. She was wearing a red blouse and a black jeans.

"You God's wear human clothes?" I asked confused.

"So you are the human who is going to save the world?" She asked me ignoring my question.

...

"You don't look as threatening as I had hoped." She continued.

"Honey, be more respectful." Her mother said.

"Fine." She said, "Come." She took my hand.

I felt a shiver run through me. Not because I haven't been with girls before but because this one had cold hands.

"Your hands...they are...cold."

"Just follow me." She said and walked out pulling me with her, "See you later mom."

"Be safe." The 'nurse' said and gave me a kiss on my lips. A short one. Still I was surprised.

"Mom, what the shit!" Her daughter cried.

She giggled like a small child and walked back to her equipment.

I don't know what exactly I hoped the outside would be like. But it was nothing like what I would have expected.

The outside looked colorful. I mean not in a good way too. The outside was like a million rainbows were having a meeting. It was too colorful. I turned my head away from it.

"Nice." She said seeing my reaction, "You may be the one after all."

"What?" I asked.

"What are you seeing?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Rainbows."

She started to laugh, "Rainbows? Seriously. Maaan, that is a first."

"What does it mean?" I ask not getting why she was laughing.

"Different people see different things. The outside is known as The Mirror. Depending on what people see, we decide where to take them."

"So...rainbows are good?"

"I don't know." She said still smiling, "No one has seen a rainbow before."

I really liked her smile. It made me real happy too.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"Iris." She replied and took me to a lift.

"A lift?" I was surprised.

"Yes. This goes to where the higher ups are but before we go there, I need to fuck you." She said with a strong determination in her eyes.

"Wha-" I was not sure I heard her correctly.

"I can't let my mother have you."

She took my hand and went in another direction. We reached a door. She opened and got inside.

I didn't want to stop her for some reason.

The room had one king size bed and nothing else.

"How is it?" Iris asked me smiling proudly, "I made this."

"This is a little strange." I reply honestly, "We just met."

"Who cares?" Iris pulled down her skirt.

Damn, this girl was not shy.

I gulped as I noticed she was wearing a red thong that could barely fit her ass.

"Relax." She said as she removed her top.

Her white bra struggled to hold those sexy mountains.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

I nodded. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She walked seductively towards me and started to kiss me.

She tasted like strawberries.

I pushed my tongue inside her and started to taste the inside of her mouth.

Her hands were removing my shirt. My cock started to get harder.

"Wow." She said letting go of my tongue with a 'chu' sound, "That sure is getting hard."

She started to grind on top of me.

"You like my crotch rubbing on your dick?" She asked in a sultry voice.

What the hell is going on? I have never had sex with a girl this quick after meeting her.

"Why are you still confused?"

I pushed her onto the bed.

"What exactly is going on here?" I questioned her.

"What do you mean, sexy?" She asked trying to kiss me.

I couldn't help myself. I started to make out with her while my hands fondled her breasts. She moaned into my mouth.

"These are real soft." I tell her and start sucking on her pink nipples. I flicked them with my tongue. My free hand went down between her legs. She was already much wetter than what I was expecting.

"You are so naughty." I whisper in her ear and go down on her.

She starts to moan earnestly as I lick her clit.

"Hey!" Someone shouted from the other side of the door.

-To be Continued.

*****

Author's Note: Sorry for the abrupt ending. xoxo.

Also thank you very much vitoriaa for pointing out the mistakes.