The Manipulation Tango

Story Info
You are being manipulated.
939 words
3.25
4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you ever visited a grocery store and noticed the prices of the items were not listed until you checked out, You are being manipulated.

If you ever visited a clinic, doctor's office or hospital and were never told up front how much you're being billed for,

You are being manipulated.

The point is, being manipulated is apart of you lives as some manipulations affect you more than others.

Manipulation is a big part of your life,

As everything you do, say, feel, experience are being manipulated.

Why are you being manipulated and what's most important is who is doing the manipulation.

A Honda over a Mazda,

A townhouse over apartment,

This school over that school,

This shoe over that shoe,

This food over that food,

This vitamins over that vitamin,

This airline over that airline,

One type of mannerism over another,

One philosophy over another,

Love verses hate,

We are all susceptible to external or outside stimuli that shape and mold our judgements & reconfigure perceptions one microsecond to the next.

As being creatures of habit, we are so consumed with rituals & routines to the point of any adverse interruption in this process my turn your methodology in a state of temporal disarray.

Make no mistake, when we speak of perceptions; it is only the chemical reactions relative to synaptic patterns of the brain.

Why do you worship one religion over another?

Only because you have been programmed to do so.

Why do we dislike one thing over another, some of it is value judgement from past experiences but the other part is careful subliminal manipulation.

One of the biggest receptors of manipulation are children, they are highly impressionable & are always in a seeking and learning mode.

Imprinting as in fixed impressions tends to start a very early childhood and tends to morph at late adolescents to adulthood.

For it is possible to mold, shape, guide, influence and program any person from pre-toddler to adulthood in any direction for any purpose.

Covert manipulation verse overt manipulation.

Covert manipulation;

Example; on any given night, men line up to visit strip bars or gentlemen's clubs all over the world. Men drink, sit and dream of being with the women dancing & giving lap dances before them, smelling sweet perfume, noticing every inch of the dancers physical stature. Many will fall in love with female illusions, not knowing they will never ever experience the sweet caress and intimacy that they themselves desperately desire at the time.

Strip clubs, gentlemen's clubs are harvesters of inciting illusions & psychological traps.

They are designed to spend your money on that illusion. On any given weekend it is not uncommon for a man to visit a Strip clubs / gentlemen's clubs after getting paid and leaving the establishment with little or no money.

A wink and a promise from a dancer or stripper are cause enough for a return visit as the unsuspecting male visitor who is slowly lured in.

Men will never have any kind normal relationship with this kind of lifestyle; they will never experience the joys & true genuine female trusted intimacy without a dollar sign as the entire atmosphere is geared for dangerous illusions.

Strippers or dancers are professionals in mind manipulations as most them are grossly indifferent to men and tend to intentionally practice & carryout false intentions in psychological scheming warfare.

Men who visit those kinds of establishments develop a nonexistent solidarity fantasy of women based solely on physical appearance and dancing demeanor.

They enter the clubs with the premise of lifting their egos & sprits. As they sit and gaze at the futures fantasies of nonexistent liaisons they will never experience. As they sit and dream and gleam, and dope and mope and cope, the sometimes realization of their never ending hope.

Sure there are many episodes of paid interludes as men are marked & scanned from the time they enter the strip bars or gentlemen's clubs until he leaves in his car. And yes there are paid sexual favors, one way loans, crimes, drama, drugs, entrapment, blackmail, illicit behaviors associated with associations of persons in those kinds of arenas but it is all a dangerous & costly illusions.

Overt manipulation;

Example; sitting in a classroom studying music. You attend to study music; you don't quite know whether to take up drums or flute.

You are beginning to understand how to read music in general, fingering, scales and notes. You are developing styles & techniques as much as you can retain it.

It is all in front of you as there are no ulterior motives in this process.

Some manipulation is good but most is bad or worse and personally irrelevant to you.

As there are many, many kinds & methods of manipulation.

One of the most obvious is a used car salesman attempting to sell you a lemon or TV commercials, or the women who wants her husband to go shopping on a Sunday in football season at the mal with her.

The husband never wants to go shopping but is manipulated with an unknown threat in the relationship if he fails to appease.

Ultimately there are thousands upon thousands of statically relevant information as to the manipulation as well as adverse manipulation,

Manipulation of relationships,

Work place manipulations,

Sibling manipulations,

Public manipulation,

Manipulation in living with another person,

Sexual manipulation,

Psychological manipulation,

Deviate manipulation,

Physical manipulation and etc.

One key is to learn the signals of any attempted manipulation by constant recognition.

How you address covert verse overt manipulation is like always,

Totally up to you.

Written by,

Everett C Borders Jr. Ph.D.