The Manor

Story Info
Local busybody sees more than she bargains for.
1.9k words
4.33
19.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was said that the Manor housed all sorts of inhabitants, from actors to accountants to clothing designers, as well as its own janitorial, kitchen and gardening staff to facilitate its remote location. There were no rumours in EdgeVille, Montana that held fast, however, much to the frustration of a group of socialites in the prestigious little cliff-side town. People stayed at the Manor for indiscernible intervals, the reason for which remaining unknown to all but said inhabitants.

Situated beautifully in the center of rolling hills that were surrounded by forests on all but one side, the mysterious house was by no means a neglected or otherwise dilapidated or spooky structure. It was beautifully designed; white paneling with dark blue trim adorned the Victorian-style mansion, complete with balustrades and balconies for each bedroom, three floors and four wings of spacious living for a number of regular and temporary visitors.

It was on a glorious, early Montana morning that the first unusual event of the summer occurred. A very curious young woman, a socialite from EdgeVille, had braved the surrounding forest and possible discovery for the rare opportunity to get a glimpse of what was really happening there. Eva, an otherwise very talkative, outgoing and confident young woman, was nervously and stealthily approaching the Manor, in fear of discovery but unable to suppress her curiosity, burning to know more about its contents and activities.

Having made her way around the house on tiptoe to see as much as possible of the interior of the rooms, Eva was gratified to finally be looking into a bedroom. The other rooms on the ground floor appeared to be sitting rooms, a bit old-fashioned for her taste, looking as if the original layout and style of the place had been preserved. Frowning slightly, pursing her lips in concentration, and blocking her own reflection to see into the space between the heavy curtains, she gasped at what she saw. In the midst of a large four-poster bed covered with white bedding, lay a young man, obviously naked, and even more obviously aroused, his upper body covered by a down comforter and his lower body sporting evidence of his sexual desire. A golden head and bronzed torso appeared suddenly, rising up from the bed, and she ducked, silently pleading with the universe that she wouldn't be discovered, becoming EdgeVille's first Peeping Tomesse, so to speak.

After what seemed like enough time to risk another glimpse into the room, Eva slowly raised herself up again, eye-level with the bed, cautiously checking that the young man was occupied and hadn't seen her there. She needn't have worried. The bronzed torso was laying across the bed now, the golden head turned away from the window, the long, lean legs draped over the side of the bed. His hands were moving, one caressing his chest slowly, while the other was stroking his penis, engulfing it in his hand, moving between his legs as his hips lifted up, revealing the shiny head of his arousal as it reared up from his groin.

Eva made a strangled sound in her throat as she witnessed this, her entire body blushing in reaction. As she ducked down again in alarm and looked around to make sure that no one had heard her, she thought she saw a slight movement out of the corner of her eye. Panic at being caught warred with the need to keep watching, and she carefully moved back up, bracing herself on the wall underneath the window as she eagerly refocused her gaze. She suppressed a moan as she watched the golden boy stroke his erection, seeing the red tip glisten with moisture as he tightly squeezed his fingers along his shaft, his hips bucking upwards, the muscles in his arms and legs tightly outlined as he strained towards completion. She watched his hands as if mesmerized; her mouth, having gone dry earlier from the fear of discovery, now flooded with moisture as desire flowed through her. She watched his fingers trailing up his stomach and fondling his nipples, pulling at them, rolling the small buds, and she felt her own nipples tighten and harden in response.

"Well, well." The voice in her ear was accompanied by strong hands around her waist. The shriek that would have alerted the young man she was watching was lodged in her throat as she was slammed back against a hard, unyielding chest, then further stifled by a hand around her neck. She was silenced and pinioned, her thundering heart pounding in her ears.

"What have we here?" The rich, deep voice was obviously amused, and Eva turned crimson, trying to turn in his unrelenting grasp.

"Such a lovely view, my dear." The voice was definitely mocking her, his words holding a double meaning as his other hand cupped a breast and squeezed. Eva gasped, fully intending to speak, but pressure on her windpipe stilled her.

"Unless you want young Lucas to know that he has an admirer, as well as every other person just getting up right now, I suggest you follow my every instruction, Madam." Eva nodded once, gulping, her widened eyes and erratic breathing further signs of her agitation.

"Keep watching Lucas. He likes to really take his time, as you'll see. Using both of your hands, hike your skirts up and start pleasuring yourself as you watch him. Start by checking how wet you've become, witnessing our handsome young star enjoying his morning ritual." Eva made a pitiful sound in her throat, attempting to plead with her captor.

"Having difficulty? Here, let me help." The mockery was back in full force. He bent down slightly, hiking up her skirts and tucking them around her waist, bunching the fabric between their bodies and revealing a very pretty pink thong. The man holding her whistled low, and chuckled. She uttered a mortified, indignant gasp, and a shiver went through her body, making him grin with sheer pleasure at her predicament.

"All right, slip your fingers between your nether lips there, darlin'," he drawled. "If you have any trouble with that, I'll be happy to assist you." His hand found her nipple and squeezed intimately, pulling on the sensitive bud, coaxing it into a hard nub. Eva slid her fingers between the lips of her sex, holding the front of her thong aside with her other hand, blushing furiously.

"That's it, honey. Now stroke your wet little clitoris, and build that excitement. Keep your eyes on Lucas there, I think he's ready for the next part of his routine."

As if on cue, Lucas got up from his luxurious bed, his erection jutting out in front of him. Eva tensed, stilling her hands, fearing further discovery and exposure. Lucas was oblivious to anything but his engorged shaft, however, and walked across the room to open a boudoir, the inside doors of which were lined with mirrors. He palmed a tube of lotion before flopping back down on his bed, one knee up, facing the mirrors as he oiled his scrotum and fully erect penis.

In spite of her own discomfiture, Eva's eyes were glued to the sight of this young man's golden body, her view of him allowing her to gaze directly between his legs and watch his bulbous cockhead twitch as he coated himself with the slick lotion. When he inserted a finger into his rectum, thrusting it in and out several times, Eva felt her knees weaken, unable to suppress a moan.

The man holding her chuckled again, pressing himself fully along the length of her body, allowing her to lean back on him. He noted with satisfaction that she had relaxed against him, her focus on the erotic spectacle before them.

"I'm releasing your pretty neck, sweetheart, but all I want to hear coming out of your mouth are moans of ecstasy, do you follow?" Eva nodded, unable to take her eyes off of Lucas, now sensuously stroking again as he admired himself in the mirrors. Eva felt more aroused and unbalanced than she ever had in her life, flushed and nervous but deeply excited at the same time. The thought that she was getting much more than she had come here for flitted across her mind, but the sensations in her vulva didn't allow cohesive thoughts to linger. She was panting now, the stranger's hands cupping her breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling and releasing her nipples, his erection grinding in slow circles into her backside. Heat suffused her entire body, and every few seconds she trembled, her fingers delving into her moist opening and tracing the fluid across her clitoris, circling it, pressing against it. The man's grunts of approval in her ear made her whimper, and the sight of Lucas plunging two fingers into his anus and pumping his shaft rhythmically eliciting moans of pleasure from her throat. The grinding of a hard cock against her buttocks, the thong pulling tightly against her own anus, made her buck her hips and pant unselfconsciously. Her fingers, stroking in time to the fingers squeezing her nipples, had her clitoris swelling until she thought she couldn't bear any more. Lucas' hips were bucking again as well, and it was obvious that he was very close to his climax.

The man holding Eva groaned, slipping his fingers into her pussy, and bit down on the flesh on the inside of her neck, sucking hard, holding her captive between his throbbing cock and his plundering hand, pressing against her clitoris as he thrust into her roughly, quickly. Eva came, shuddering and crying out, watching Lucas spurting his semen, his face a contorted mask of ecstasy, his hips bucking, his glistening balls tight against his body, and his cock jumping and pulsing in his hand.

"Oooooohhhhh...." She moaned throughout her long, body-wrenching climax, out of control as the stranger kept his fingers buried deeply in her convulsing wet flesh, pushing against her vulva rhythmically, holding her body tightly against his. His other hand turned her face towards him as he kissed her almost brutally, drinking in the passion that she was helpless to suppress.

When he released her suddenly and stepped back, grinning, Eva almost lost her balance. Her face flamed again, and she pulled frantically on her skirt, trying to cover herself at last. The buttons on her blouse were undone, as was her skirt, which fell to her feet, no longer held between their bodies. With a cry of dismay, she bent to retrieve it, but her accoster had stepped on it. She looked directly at him for the first time that morning and saw an arrogantly handsome man, a rugged cowboy figure, his face still flushed and his arousal more than obvious.

"Oooohhh!!" She uttered, furious and mortified at the same time, glancing around her in fear of further exposure.

"If you run real fast, the way you came, you should make it back unseen," he gleefully informed her.

Seeing that he was enjoying her state too much to let her have her skirt back, Eva backed away and around him, then turned and started running, a quick slap on her buttocks making her sprint faster.

Guffaws of laughter broke free from Theodore, the gardener. When he saw Lucas leaning against the windowsill, watching the girl's desperate flight with a dazed expression, he could hardly contain himself. Another story for the bonfire tonight, he mused to himself. Lucas, now thoughtfully watching the delectable sight of the half-naked woman running away from the house, winked at Theodore and grinned, shrugging his golden shoulders. Theodore turned away, chuckling, catching a glimpse of pink between two bouncing globes in the distance as Eva entered the forest, and went back to work.

*

My thanks to Toxico, who encourages and reviews my work critically and constructively. Please bear with the lack of background on these characters, as this is the first of a series of stories that will take place in the Manor.