The Manor House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to start with the crop," he said. "Hand me that long black one. It is flexible and doesn't hurt as much as the cane or tawse."

"Which one is the tawse?" asked Sarah as she passed him the crop.

"It's the double-ended strap with the handle, very effective on the thighs and ass from a few feet away. But it's not as accurate as the crop or cane."

"What is this wicked looking little thing with multiple thongs on the end?"

"Aren't you the curious one?" he laughed. "It's called a martinet, great for stinging sensitive areas around the pussy and nipples. You will be using it on Camille after I get her warmed up."

Camille did not like what she was hearing. "Don't let her use that thing on me...for god's sake Isaac...she will hit me too hard...."

WHAPP

Isaac responded by bringing the crop down hard across Camille's ass. "Don't tell me what to do. Pull down her panties, Sarah; I am going to give her a good spanking."

Sarah grabbed the panties and managed to get them down to the tops of Camille's thighs, where her spread legs held them tightly stretched. Isaac took aim with the crop and began a two stroke rhythm on Camille's flesh—a light tap followed by a hard slap.

TAP WHAPP TAP WHAPP TAP WHAPP

"Owhhhhhh....arggghhhh..."

Isaac ignored her cries and continue spanking her for a long minute, hitting the backs of her thighs as well as her ass. Camille was sobbing openly, and it was obvious to Sarah that she was feeling real pain. Finally he stopped.

"It's important to build up the pain quickly," he explained to Sarah. "That way she will know how much it is going to hurt if she resists. Now take that pair of scissors and cut away her panties."

"That's going to ruin such nice panties," observed Sarah, but she hurried to do what Isaac had ordered.

"We consume a lot of expensive underware at the Manor House," he said with a chuckle. "And in this case we will probably also ruin her dress when we free up her tits."

A few snips of the scissors was all it took to make the panties fall away. Isaac then gestured toward Camille's chest. Sarah cut the straps that held the bodice, exposing Camille's breasts in her push up half bra. Getting a nod from Isaac, Sarah undid the rear clasp on the bra, letting it spring open and fall away.

Camille's ample tits hung down, swinging slightly from side to side as she twitched trying to relieve the burning on her ass. The nipples were extended, long and stiff, and pointed at the floor.

"Here use this on her tits while I relieve some of the stinging on her ass," said Isaac. He handed Sarah an old fashioned fly swatter that was in his toy box. It had a wire handle and a rough fabric flap on the end. Isaac liked to use it on hanging tits, slapping them and dragging the fabric across the nipples. The effect was always dramatic.

"Like this?" asked Sarah. She was kneeling beside the frame and lightly tapping the nearest breast.

"No. Come up from the bottom. That's it....only harder. Now alternate from one to the other."

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Owwwww..... godddddddd....... ahhhhhhhhh....'

"This will make you feel better," said Isaac. Taking a bottle from the toy box, he dribbled some lotion on Camille's bare skin and began lightly rubbing her. Sarah watched while she kept tormenting Camille's tits.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Let's see how she's coming along," he said. "Hold up a minute." Slowly he moved his lotion covered fingers up between her legs and onto her pussy.

"Ohhh....godddd.....Isaac........"

"Are you ready to be a good girl now?" he asked playfully as a finger entered her.

"Yessss....godddd....yes.....whatever you want......."

"I want you to help me fuck Sarah. Are you ready to do that?"

"Yess....yessss....anything. Just don't let her use the martinet on my tits."

"But I promised her."

"Nooooo.....'

"What did you say?" His fingers were moving.

"Ohhhh.....all right....if that's what you want......"

"I think I will let her use it on your ass first, seeing as how you are in such a good position. Come here Sarah."

Sarah was breathing hard, fully aroused by being a part of this scene. Eagerly she took the martinet out of the box and stood beside Isaac.

"Now her ass is already sensitized, so you don't have to hit her too hard," he said. "You can practice on her ass and thighs to get the feeling of the whip. Then you will know how to apply it to her tits."

WHAP The thongs came down across Camille's ass.

"OHHHHHH....' she screamed.

Isaac laughed. "Nice one. But do it with more of a flicking motion. The handle is springy, so you can pull back on the thongs and then let them go."

Whappp

"That's it. Now practice your aim. See if you can get one of the thongs to go up between her legs."

Whapp Whapp Whapp

Just as Isaac had predicted Camille was throwing her body from side to side and making the frame bounce on the floor. The little thongs were finding her most sensitive spots.

Whapp Whapp

"Very good," said Isaac. "Now I'll show you how we can use this magic frame to reposition her so you can do her tits."

He reached under the frame and released several catches. Then he took a crank from the toy box and inserted it in into a metal gear. When he turned the crank the frame rose and pivoted, so that Camille was now held vertically, with her arms stretched out to the side and her legs remaining spread and locked into place. Except for the padded bar across her stomach, her body was completely exposed, front and back.

"Amazing," said Sarah.

"One of our engineer members designed it," said Isaac. "Many of the rooms have one."

"Ohhh godddd....." moaned Camille. She had been in this position before and knew how vulnerable she was.

"Stand in front of her and flick her tits with the martinet," said Isaac. "I am going to distract her by doing few things back here. The combination of pleasure and pain will drive her up the wall."

Sarah took aim with the little whip and began to flick the thongs over Camille's thrusting tits. Isaac had pulled up a little stool and was sitting behind her with easy access to her ass and pussy. He had a vibrator in each hand and was slowly inserting them in her two holes.

"Ahhhhhh..... ooooohhhhh........ shiiiiiittttt..... godddddddd.... yessssssss...."

The frame was shaking from side to side as Camille threw her body around. Both vibrators were fully inserted and driving her crazy. When a thong caught her nipple squarely on the point, she went over the top in a spasm of ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh ........."

Isaac turned off the vibrators but left them in place as he stood and went to Sarah. He took the martinet from her and turned her face up so that he could kiss her. With a sigh she put her arms around his neck and offered her lips. The scene had aroused her to the point where she thought the slightest touch could make her cum.

Standing directly in front of Camille so that she could see everything, Isaac first licked Sarah's lips and then pushed his tongue into her willing mouth. His hands found her ass and pulled her into his hardness. Camille watched and continued to take deep breaths.

Sarah was ready to pull up her dress and have Isaac fuck her right then, but he had other ideas. He turned and released Camille from the frame, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"You did well," he said. "Now you will fulfill your promise and help me fuck this delicious creature. Undress her for me."

Slowly, piece by piece, Camille stripped Sarah of all her clothes. Her young body was taught and ripe, and Camille could see why Isaac wanted her. They both ran their hands over Sarah, probing and testing, making her even wetter. Camille let her fingers drift over Sarah's pussy.

"She's very ready," she said to Isaac.

"I know," he said. "Now take off my clothes."

He continued to kiss and fondle Sarah as Camille removed his shirt and pants. When she pulled down his shorts his cock sprang forward making Sarah gasp. She couldn't resist wrapping her soft hand around it and feeling its strength. Her body was shivering in anticipation. Even without being spanked or whipped she was ready to give Isaac complete control over her.

Isaac stepped out of his crumpled clothes and carried Sarah over to a chair, where he sat down with her on his lap facing out. She marveled at how effortlessly he lifted and carried her. Who was she to be able to resist that kind of strength and lustful determination? Her only course was to give herself over to whatever he wanted. It was his right, and it fit like a key in a lock with her desire.

She leaned her naked body back against his and stretched out her legs. The front of her body was on display for him as he looked over her shoulder.

"Put your hands back behind my neck," he said. "Arch your body and open your legs."

Taking a deep breath Sarah did as he ordered. The result was a tautening of her body that elevated her breasts and pussy to more prominence. She was aware of Camille's eyes on her, probably wondering if she would look as good as Sarah in that position.

Isaac also noticed Camille's interest and decided to inflict one more humiliation on her. "Come over here, Camille, and kneel down in front of us. I want you to lick Sarah's pussy until she can't stand it and starts begging for my cock."

Camille sighed but did as she was instructed. Sarah parted her thighs to let the older woman put her head in place to lick her. The sensations of Camille's tongue and Isaac's hardness pushing against her crack from underneath were exquisite.

"Ummmmm...... that's niiiiiiiice..... yesssss......."

Starting low between her legs, Camille slowly drew her tongue upward, lightly licking the moist groove between her lips, until finally reaching the hard little bump of her clit, where the tip of her tongue did a dance. Then she lowered her head and repeated the process, again, and again. She knew from having the same thing done to her that Sarah would cum in short order from this kind of stimulation, especially since Isaac was teasing her nipples and rolling them between his fingers and thumbs at the same time.

"Ahhhh.... I can't take much moooore... OHHH... I need your cock, Isaac. Please... please.. FUCK ME."

Seeing her capitulation and feeling her squirm on his lap had brought Isaac's cock to a state of hardness he had not experienced in a long time. He was more than ready.

"Now Camille. Put my cock in her pussy."

In a high state of excitement herself, Camille slid her fingers under Sarah and took her man's cock in her hand. When Isaac lifted Sarah's hips, she positioned the stiff cock at Sarah's entrance and held it as Isaac lowered the girl until she was fully impaled.

"Ohhhhh.... it's soooo big.... I can't take it..."

"You already have," laughed Isaac. "Now hump me with that tight little pussy. Keep licking her, Camille."

Up and down Sarah moved, with Camille's mouth following. With the combination of the tongue on her clit and the huge cock in her pussy she didn't last long. Neither did Isaac, and they exploded together.

"Whooaaaa... yesssss..... ahhhhh .. ohhhhh..... ummmm..."

Camille sat back on her haunches and watched as the two lovers relaxed against each other. She had fulfilled her promise and felt satisfied. It wasn't so bad sharing Isaac after all.

Chapter 21 -- Sarah Starts Her New Job

Sarah spent a fairly restful night in bed with Isaac and Camille. They were all too exhausted to play anymore, but Isaac enjoyed his position in the sandwich between two naked women. His hands always seemed to come to rest on a round breast or ass cheek.

The sun was just lightly painting the bedroom wall when Camille awoke to the soft sound of Sarah's moans. Isaac's was on his side facing Sarah, with his arm moving slowly back and forth. It was clear that he was finger fucking her.

"Ahhh... ohhhh..."

Not wanting to be left out, Camille reached over Isaac's hips and found his cock. At first it was only semi hard, but it grew rapidly as she massaged it. She knew from much experience how he liked to have the tip rubbed and squeezed in the early morning. At the same time she pushed the now rigid kernels of her nipples against his bare back.

"Nice," breathed Isaac. "But I want you to feel over here and see how hot and wet our friend Sarah is."

At this point Sarah was bucking her hips up and down against Isaac's hand. Camille put a hand on her stomach and slid it downward onto what felt like hot wet grass. She curled a finger tip against the prominent nub of Sarah's protruding clit.

"Ohhh..."

"My god, she is like a swamp!" laughed Camille. "What is the matter with you girl? Haven't you ever been finger fucked before?"

"I can't help it. It feels so gooood.."

Camille licked Isaac's ear and whispered, "Shall we bring her off?"

"No," he said. "John is coming back and will want her on edge. But I wanted you to see what a hot little bitch she is. Now I am going to fuck my favorite girl."

With that he removed his fingers from Sarah's pussy and rolled over to embrace Camille. She wasted no time in guiding his stiff cock into her. They were both highly aroused and came together within a minute, leaving poor Sarah moaning and rubbing herself.

Isaac added to her humiliation by climbing out of bed over her, dragging his slippery cock over her stomach in the process. "You have come a long way in a couple of days," he said to her. "John will be pleased."

"I had no idea of what I have been missing," responded Sarah. "It's like some primitive animal has been released inside me. I can't seem to get enough."

"Perfect," said Isaac. "You are the ideal new Manor House recruit. But now I have to get dressed on go back to my other life. You two can sleep some more."

"I'm too excited to sleep," complained Sarah.

Camille leaned over and took her in her arms. "Hush girl. Let's just lie here quietly for a while. You'll calm down. Take your hand away from your pussy and put your arms around me."

It did feel good to be held up against Camille's lush body, and Sarah gradually relaxed. When Isaac came out of the shower, they were both asleep. He left quietly and met Ian in the lobby on the way out.

"Thanks for sharing Sarah with me. She is one hot babe."

"My pleasure, Isaac," he said. "You helped me break her in. There's nothing like submitting to a big black man to help a newbie let go of her inhibitions. I know John will approve."

Isaac left and Ian spent the morning in his office dealing with various affairs of the mansion. Shortly before noon he went looking for Sarah to start her on her job in the dining room. He found her still in bed with Camille.

"Get up you lazy sluts," he laughed. "Isaac must have really worked you over. Sarah, you will find your uniform in your room. Get dressed and report for duty in the dining room. You are already late for serving lunch."

Sarah sat up and pointed her bare breasts at Ian. She was still horny and loved the way he was looking at her. She licked her lips.

"No you don't," he said grinning at her. "John is coming back tomorrow, and you are going to save all that heat for him. Put this red ribbon around your neck and don't take it off unless John tells you."

He tossed the ribbon on the bed and left them. Sarah picked it up and draped it around her neck like a scarf. "I guess I can wait 24 hours," she sighed.

When she returned to her room she found the waitress uniform laid out on her bed. It was typical of what the waitresses were required to wear. A tight, low cut bodice showed lots of cleavage, and the black mesh stockings with the short skirt invited exploring hands. Sarah knew that the waitressing job itself would be simple: hand out the menu, take the order, and deliver the food. It was the sexual feeling up and humiliation that went along with the job that would make it interesting and challenging.

Along side the uniform Sarah saw some special underware. The black half bra was reinforced on the bottom to shape the breasts and hold them high, and it was scoped out at the top to let the bare nipples protrude. A pair of black, loose fitting bikini panties went with the bra. A slit in the front seemed to invite an exploring finger. Examining the sexy clothes sent a shiver down Sarah's spine.

She took a quick shower and fixed her hair. Her bathroom had been supplied with all kinds of make-up, most of which she had no clue how to use. In her adventurous mood, however, she thought she should try highlighting her eyes. The result was somewhat overdone, but effective.

Standing in front of the full length mirror Sarah slowly put on her uniform, pausing after each item to admire her appearance. Whoever had designed the costume knew how to display a woman's body in the sexiest possible way. The skirt was just tight enough in the back to shape the contours of her ass, and the stockings and high heels added to the effect. Her breasts billowed out of the low cut top, which barely covered her unconfined nipples.

It was time to go to the dining room. She was half way out the door when she remembered the red ribbon. 'My god," she thought. "If I start waitressing dressed like this without the ribbon I will be ravaged for sure." Back in front of the mirror she arranged the ribbon around her neck so that the ends covered her nipples. Of course she knew that twirling her body slightly would cause the ribbon to swing, playing hide and seek with her nipples. She smiled at the thought.

Ian was waiting for her at the dining room door. "You're late," he scowled. "But since you look good enough to eat and I am hungry I will defer any punishment."

He put his hand under her ass and lifted as he pushed her into the room. She stumbled forward on her high heels, drawing the attention of the twenty or so people already seated at the tables.

"I would like to introduce our newest waitress," announced Ian. "Her name is Sarah. My partner John found her and convinced her to join us. You will note John's red ribbon around her neck. As delicious as she is, I expect you all to honor the rules of the ribbon."

A chorus of laughter and exaggerated groans filled the room. One man stood up and pointed at Sarah. "I saw her leaving the dining room last night with Isaac, and there was no red ribbon. Unfair... Unfair.... "

Others took up the chant, and Sarah blushed. "Now, now," said Ian. "You all know that I can temporarily remove any red ribbon I wish." He paused and looked pointedly at a couple sitting together holding hands. The woman was dressed conservatively with a small red ribbon in her hair.

"But since John is due back tomorrow, Sarah's red ribbon will remain on. She shall remain pure as the driven snow. Now Sarah go the kitchen and get your assignment."

Still red in the face, Sarah hurried toward the kitchen. Ian looked again at the attractive woman with the little red ribbon. She turned her head shyly away, but her boyfriend nodded at Ian. It was a signal to begin a game that the man and Ian had played before.

The man, whose name was Harlan, would bring his highly sexed women friends to the Manor House to show them a side of life they were very curious about. If he judged that the woman was ready, he would subject her to some bdsm treatment, including sharing her with another man. Often it would bring out passions in the woman that surprised them both.

Ian pulled up a chair and sat next to the woman. Without saying a word, he reached up and untied the red ribbon in her hair. Her eyes grew wide as he removed the ribbon and held it in front of her face.

"You are now free game," he said.

"Ohh.. I don't know... Harlan didn't say anything about this..."

"Don't worry, Barbara," said Harlan. "I am still with you. Ian just wants to enjoy

looking at your beauty without that red light on your head."