The Manor House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...."

"There are no 'buts' here my dear," said Ian. "You have come to the Manor House of your own free will, knowing the kinds of place it is. You cannot leave until you are given a pass after lunch. Now just relax and enjoy a new experience."

With that Ian extended his hand and pinched her nipple through the jacket of her suit. He held on and watched her face as her expression went from surprise to tingling pain to arousal.

Harlan leaned back in his chair and smiled. "I guess Ian wanted to do a little more than just look at you," he said.

Meanwhile Sarah had gone into the kitchen and been told which tables she was to serve. She emerged carrying menus as the dining room filled with the luncheon guests. There were three other waitresses besides herself, plus one waiter. All the women were dressed in the same sexy uniform. The man wore dancer's tights and was bare chested.

Sarah passed out the menus at her three tables. At each table there were six to eight people, a mixture of men and women. The men all wore coats and ties, and most of the women were in business attire. However there were a few blatant exceptions. Four of the women were scantily clad in bikinis or short sun dresses, and two of them had their hands tied behind their backs. It was clear that these women were under the control of the man sitting next to them.

The diners pretended that they were in a normal restaurant and gave Sarah their orders. As she wrote the requests on her order pad there always seemed to be one or two hands up under her skirt. She did her best to ignore them, but it was very hard when a finger slipped in through the hole in her panties and teased her pussy. When she tried to back away, one of the men would scold her and remind her that she could be punished for being uncooperative.

After she had taken her last order an older woman diner spoke to her.

"Sarah, I want you to turn in our orders and then return with a bowl of ice cubes. I have an idea to improve your appearance."

The way the woman was looking at her Sarah knew she was in for some kind of torment. But she did as instructed, and in three minutes place the bowl of ice cubes in front of the woman.

"Very good," said the woman. "Now sit on my lap and put your hands behind you.

The woman was big and little Sarah had no trouble sitting on her lap. She captured Sarah's upper arms with one hand and squeezed them together.

"Now arch your back. Your costume is designed to show your nipples, but they are barely visible. I am going to change this."

With her arms pulled back, Sarah's chest was thrust forward. The woman picked up a large ice cube in her free hand. "Ahhh...." , Sarah gasped as the cold ice touched her through the thin fabric of her blouse.

Back and forth the woman slid the ice cube, wetting the fabric and making it cling to the rapidly puckering nipple. Sarah leaned back against the woman and gave in to the sensation. She let her legs fall open on either side of the woman's knees.

"Now the other one," said the woman.

All eyes at the table and the adjoining table were on what was happening to Sarah. Conversation had ceased. Knowing the effect her ordeal was having on the others added to Sarah's arousal. She closed her eyes and started taking deep breaths as the slippery, smooth, subzero, cube began working on her other nipple.

"Ohhhh.... it's so colddd..."

Both nipples were now extended to the maximum and swathed in wet, clinging cloth. Their rosy red color was clearly visible, making them look like cherries covered with white chocolate.

The man sitting in the chair next to this scene could not contain himself. He leaned down and took one of the delicious looking morsels into his mouth. His teeth nipped it gently as his tongue worked over the tip. Then he began sucking like a puppy getting its first meal. At the same time he slid a hand under Sarah's skirt and onto her very accessible pussy

"Gaaawwwaaa...." Her hips began thrusting against the man's hand. The woman had to clamp down on her arms to hold her in position. From her rapid breathing and the sounds coming from her throat it was obvious she was building toward an orgasm.

"Aaaa ... Aaa .... Aaaaa.... AA.... AHHH...."

Suddenly Ian was standing beside them. He grabbed the man's hair and pulled his head up and off of the heaving breast. The man slumped back into his seat.

"That's enough!" Ian barked. "You are not respecting the red ribbon. No sex is permitted with women wearing the red unless I or their master orders it. Some women can tolerate the kind of thing you are doing to Sarah without going into sexual orbit, but obviously Sarah is not one of them."

The woman smiled and released Sarah's arms. The man looked sheepish and apologized to Ian. "Sorry. She looked so delicious and I got carried away."

Ian looked at Sarah, who was still breathing hard and holding her shoulders back in an invitation for more stimulation.

"That's certainly understandable," said Ian in a calmer voice. "Our Sarah is too sexy and too ready right now to be waitressing, red ribbon or no. If I am going to save her for John I am going to have to confine her to her room for the next 24 hours. Let's go Sarah."

Helped by a push from the woman Sarah got slowly to her feet. She had come down from her high and was embarrassed. Ian took her arm and led her out of the dining room.

Chapter 22 John Returns

It was four o'clock the next afternoon when John walked into Ian's office. "I'm back," he said. "Did you miss me?"

Ian laughed. "I always miss you, partner. But I managed to keep myself amused while you were gone. Was your meeting successful?"

"Immensely so. I signed a contract that insures that my company will grow at least fifty percent next year, and most of that will be pure profit. I'm ready to celebrate."

"Excellent," said Ian. "I think you will be pleased with the progress I have made in training your friend Sarah. She is an extraordinary find--so innocent and yet so sexually hungry. I decided to by pass the maid job and put her right to work in the dining room, where her assets would be appreciated. However, I had to suspend her waitress activity because she almost got off from a little touching and feeling."

"Really? I guess I am not too surprised. She is the classic example of a highly sexed, repressed submissive who is put in a situation where she has nothing to lose by letting herself go. The question is, can she be trained to put her master's wishes ahead of her own needs."

"That remains to be seen. However she does follow commands without hesitation. I took off her red ribbon and gave her to Isaac and Camille two nights ago. Hope you don't mind. Since then she has not had sex, and I know she is hot for your return."

"I think I will keep her on the cusp for as long as I can," said John. "I love to get them stirred up and make them beg for it."

"Good idea. You will find her in her room. Let me know if you want any help."

John left Ian and took the stairs to his small suite. He wanted to unpack and prepare for his coming night with Sarah. Making her serve him was just what he needed to relieve the tension that he felt from his stressful business meetings. He wondered what exciting things Ian and Isaac had taught her while he was gone.

Picking up the phone he called the kitchen. "Hello, this is John. I would like you to send dinner for two to my room at 7 pm. And include some flowers and a bottle of good champagne."

That taken care of he stripped off his clothes and went into the shower. The hot water felt so good on his body and he closed his eyes, imaging how sometime he would have Sarah wash him and then lick him dry while he lay in the sun on his balcony. Why so many men gave into social pressures and denied themselves the extreme sensual pleasures that life offered he could not understand. He knew that he and Ian were talked about in the local community and branded as libertines, or worse, but so what? One night with a Manor House submissive was worth suffering a hundred stares of disapproval in the local supermarket. Of course it helped that he wasn't married.

Not wanting to be restricted by clothing he put on his luxurious terry cloth robe and cinched it around his waist. The half sleeves came down to just below his elbow, leaving his hands and forearms bare and giving him freedom of movement. The soft fabric rubbed deliciously over his still damp skin. He was ready.

It was just 5 o'clock when he rang Sarah in her room. It was the first phone call she had received, and it startled her.

"Hel..lo.."

"Hello Sarah. This is John, come back to claim you."

"Oh John. I am so happy you are back. When can I see you?"

"Come to my room right now. It is on the third floor in the east wing, number 31."

"Yes sir, I will come straight away. I have been sitting in my room all day waiting for you."

John smiled and hung up without affirming her. He loved the sound of her voice and her eagerness, but he was determined to remain aloof. To become too attached would mean loss of control and having demands made on him. He would enjoy her, bend her to his will, but not let her become dependent or think she had any kind of exclusive position in his life.

In three minutes there was a soft knock on his door. He pulled it open and beckoned her in.

"Well look at you," he said. "All conservatively dressed like a female business executive."

"I wanted to look like the sophisticated women who come to lunch," she said, looking at him and noting how handsome and sexy he was in the white robe. "They seem so prim and proper but then reveal their true natures by doing unspeakable things to us poor waitresses. Kind of like me when you met me on the train and brought out what was smoldering inside me."

He wrapped his fingers in the buttons of her suit jacket and pulled her to him. She acquiesced and tilted her head back, her eyes never leaving his. After a long, savoring pause, he lowered his lips onto hers. They kissed fervently, letting each other feel their hunger. Finally John stepped back.

"It will be fun to strip you of this phony façade and turn you back into the sexy little servant girl that you are. But first, come sit with me on the couch. I want to hear all about your first days at the Manor House."

They sat close together on the soft couch. John arranged his robe to try to hide the huge erection that was threatening to burst forth. Her eyes sparkling, Sarah pretended to help him, but let her hand drag across the bulge in the robe.

"Stop that you minx," he laughed. "Or I will never get to hear the story. Besides, someone is bringing us dinner in a little while."

"Yes sir. If that is your wish."

"It is. Now what did Ian do to you after I left?"

"Well, I was very surprised and shocked when I got out of the shower and found that you had left. But Ian didn't give me any time to think about it. He was very commanding and forceful."

"What did he do?"

"He made me show him my tits and call him 'sir'. He played with them until my nipples got hard and I started to get aroused."

"Ahh so.. Like this?" John put his hand under her jacket and pinched a nipple through her blouse.

"Umm... yes... Then he talked about why I had been given an enema and described how he was going to fuck me in the ass."

Saying the words was having an affect on both of them. Sarah's breath was becoming ragged. He took her hand and laid it on his robe, right over his very stiff cock. She gave it a tentative squeeze and continued relating the story.

"He tied me to the bed with a big pillow under my stomach. I could not control my excitement and was forced to tell him how I felt as he did things to me. It was so humiliating."

"My friend Ian is very good at initiating new subs. What sort of things did he do to you?"

"He found this place in my pussy with his finger that I didn't know existed. When he touched me there I went into orbit. He used that to distract me as he put ever larger things in my ass to stretch me. Finally he fucked me in the ass at the same time he worked his finger and I had an incredible orgasm. She shuddered at the thought of how she had felt.

"Are you upset with me?"

"No, no my dear. It is what I expected would happen. Would you like to do it again, with me this time?"

"Oh.. I don't know. Ian was big, but not as big as you."

John's fingers clamped down hard on her nipple. "That's not the right answer," he snarled. "I see that your training is not yet complete."

Sarah gasped and realized her mistake. She was not supposed to indicate any reluctance to do what her master wanted.

"Ouch.... I'm sorry sir. Of course I want you to do whatever you wish with me."

"That's better. I would hate to have to whip you before dinner. Now feel me and tell me whether you would like me in your ass."

She took a deep breath and wrapped her fingers around the thick, long object under his robe. It seemed to grow in her hand.

"Uuuooo.. Yes sir. I want to be filled with this. I will open myself wide for you."

He laughed. "Okay. Now continue with your story. You can leave your hand there, but don't squeeze too much."

"After he pulled out Ian told me that I was very tight and that you were going to enjoy doing me that way. I asked him to untie me, but he refused and left me there on the bed with my ass in the air and a red ribbon on my toe.

"Very creative," said John.

"I drifted off for a while, and then Camille came in. Isaac was with her. She said that Ian had sent her to release me and clean me up."

John smiled. "With Isaac there I'll bet the cleaning up was quite elaborate."

She blushed. "You would not believe. He made Camille do things to me to get me hot again. Then he used his finger to find that special place and send me over the top."

"I hope he honored the red ribbon."

"Oh yes. But he was so turned on he had to have relief, so he bent Camille over the bed and fucked her. I got carried away watching and kissed Camille while he did it."

"Excellent. I am delighted that you are getting a taste for women."

Once again Sarah blushed. She had enjoyed her sexual contacts with Camille more than she wanted to admit. Quickly she resumed her account.

"After that Camille took me to the beauty parlor and they cut my hair. Do you like it?"

"It makes you look older and more sophisticated, which I guess you are after a few days at Manor House. But yes, I like it. The way it frames your face brings out your beauty. I knew when I first saw you that the right hair, clothes, and makeup would transform you into a most desirable woman. I was not wrong."

His words gave her a warm feeling and a tingling in her stomach. She wanted very much to please him. Her hand on top of his robe slid up the length of his cock and cupped the end.

"I'm so glad you like me," she purred, rubbing her thumb lightly back and forth over the super sensitive tip.

"Ohh.. Where did you learn how to do that?"

She smiled. "Camille taught me. Ian told her to."

"That sounds like a scene. Tell me about it. But you'd better let up on massaging me; it feels too good."

"It was after dinner one night. Ian and Isaac made Camille and me get under the table and play with their dicks while they did things to one of the waitresses."

The words came out of her mouth like she was talking about the weather, surprising herself that she could be so free with John. She batted her eyes playfully at him. His cock grew even harder in her hand.

"Those after dinner activities can get pretty wild," he said. "Was anyone put in the stocks?"

"Oh yes. Ian had been punishing Elizabeth all day and ended it by making her stand in the stocks all during dinner. She screeched and wailed something terrible. I couldn't imagine what those people in the kitchen were doing to her."

John had his arm around her shoulders. He pulled her tight against him and tilted her head up with his other hand under her chin. Her eyes were sparkling. The air between them seemed charged like just before a thunderstorm.

"I think you liked imagining those things. You like seeing women teased and tortured, don't you Sarah?"

"Oh god...yes...."

"And you like it being done to you too, don't you."

"Yesssss...."

He leaned down and drew his tongue across her lips. She relaxed against him and opened her mouth just a little, inviting him to put his tongue inside. But instead he took a finger and began to work it over her lips, first on the outside and then on he inside.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

She did so and the finger went in and around the inside of her cheeks.

"There is no part of you that I can't explore," he whispered. "You are my sex toy, to be manipulated and used as I wish. I am going to do things to you and with you that are going to drive you crazy with desire. If you please me you will enjoy it. If not, I will turn you over to Ian for more severe training. Do you understand?"

"Aaahhh..."

He removed his finger and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Now tell me, did Isaac fuck you?"

"Oh John.. I had no choice. Ian took off the red ribbon and gave me to Isaac. Yes, he fucked me all right."

"Ian wasn't supposed to do that. Did you like it? I know how big and demanding Isaac is."

"Yes...you know I liked it. I must have cum three times."

"What about Camille? Was she jealous?"

"She was at first. But Isaac put her in her place. At one point he had me whip her tits while he fucked her."

"Interesting. Maybe I will have her do that to you sometime while I fuck you."

"Ohh.."

At that moment there was a knock at the door. John rose, straighten his robe, and crossed the room. He opened the door to find a comely waitress with a food cart. She took in his casual attire and the girl sitting on the couch behind him and smiled.

"Your dinner, sir. Just as you ordered."

"Thank you my dear. I will take it from here."

"As you wish sir," she said with a little curtsy. He watched as she turned and walked back down the hall, swishing her little skirt from side to side. The thought crossed his mind that he should call her back and make a three-some, but he quickly dismissed the idea. This was a night to cement his relationship with Sarah.

"Our dinner has arrived," he said pushing the cart into the room. "But I feel under dressed eating with you in your business suit. While I set up the dinner, I want you to go into my bathroom and put on the other terry cloth robe you will find there. The only other things you should have on are the high heeled slippers you will also find there."

Sarah went into the bathroom and closed the door. A white, terry cloth bathrobe was hanging on a hook on the wall, with a pair very high heeled slippers on the floor beneath. But the robe was nothing like the massive coat that John was wearing. This one looked more like a towel. Sarah wondered if it would even extend to the tops of her thighs.

Hurriedly she stripped off her clothes and put on the robe. She was excited to think about being with John with only the soft cloths of their robes between them. The hem of the robe did extend about half way down her thighs, but when she tied it closed in the front there was very little overlap. It would take only a slight breeze to expose her.

She put on the slippers and stood in front of the full length mirror. The robe was cut in a deep V at the top, revealing the inner slopes of her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and tingling from the contact with the soft fabric. Never had she felt more like a sex goddess about to be taken.

Chapter 23 -- John Takes His Pleasure

When she emerged from the bathroom she found John waiting for her, a glass of champagne up to his lips in one hand, and another glass held out for her in the other. The plates had been moved from the cart to a small table, which was covered with a white cloth and adorned with a vase of flowers.