The Manor House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "How romantic."

They sat opposite each other a silently sipped their champagnes. He held her eyes until she thought she would begin to melt under his gaze. Even when he refilled their glasses he kept their eyes locked. She felt a wetness oozing down the inside of her thigh. There was no way she was going to deny him anything he wanted to do to her.

Finally he looked down and began eating and she did the same. It was another pasta dish, like the one she had been served on that first night. Neither of them spoke, letting the tension build.

He put down his fork. "I had expected to come back and find you pining away for me after days of solitude, except for a few training sessions with Ian. Instead I find that you have been enjoying one sexual escapade after another. You are probably all used up."

"Oh no. I have been so looking forward to your return. Ian made me do those things."

John thought it was just as well Ian had done what he did. Although he thought Sarah was desirable and charming, he did not want to get too involved with her. It was better to keep their relationship purely sexual and to share her with others. He liked his freedom and hated being made to feel responsible for someone else's feelings.

"From what I hear you enjoyed it," he said. "And that's fine. I have to travel a lot, and I want you to like being here whether I am here or not."

She looked down, somewhat confused about what John wanted of her. Did he want her to continue to wear his red ribbon? The way he kept glancing at her half exposed breasts she knew he desired her, and for the moment that was enough.

Pushing back from the table, John reached into the pocket of his robe and produced what looked like a small wooden telescope. "I picked up an interesting little item on my trip. This is made of a special kind of bamboo, hollow tubes of various sizes that telescope together. When I extend it like this, it makes a sturdy cane that can be used for all kinds of things."

Wide-eyed Sarah watched at the bamboo sections were extended toward her. When it was fully open, the tip was one inch from the cleft between her breasts.

"Don't move now," said John, as he moved the tip of the rod to catch the side of her robe. Ever so slowly he pushed the fabric to the side, uncovering her tit with its erect nipple.

"The bamboo is very flexible and strong," he said, repeating the disrobing process on her other breast. "I am going to use it on your ass and the backs of your thighs."

"Ohhh......'

"And on your tits."

She sucked in her breath. "You don't have to do that. I will do anything you want."

"This is what I want. I want to sting you and make you cry out as your passion builds. I know you want it too."

"Oh goddd... yes.... yess... god help me, I do want it....."

The tip of the cane was now teasing her nipples. He propped his elbows on the table so he could precisely control the movement of the point as he prodded and tapped the swollen nubs.

"Stand up," he said. "It's time to test out my new toy."

He rose with her and used the end of the cane to lift her breast as she stood up. Her robe was now completely open in the front and he slid it off of her shoulders to let it fall on the floor. The cane left her breast and traveled down her stomach to slip between her thighs.

"Ahh....."

"Open your legs."

She did so and felt the smooth surface of the cane slip between the moist folds of her pussy. Reflexively her hips began a slight humping motion.

"Not yet my dear," he cautioned. "Go to that chair and lean over the back. I want your ass in the air and your thighs open."

The upholstered back was low enough that Sarah's hands reached the floor in front of the chair. Her feet, still in the high heeled slippers, remained on the floor, spread apart.

"Grab the chair legs and hold on," he said. "This is going to sting. Do I have to tie you?"

"Nooo.... I will hold myself in position for you... Please don't hurt me too much."

The picture of her offering herself with her ass high in the air and her legs spread make John's cock twitch against the rough fabric of his robe. Hurriedly he loosened the sash and let the robe fall off of him. He was completely naked as he stationed himself to her side and established the range by laying the cane across her ass.

Slap... slap....slapp.... slapppp

He began with light strokes, gradually increasing the force with each blow. The round globes shifted and bounced erotically as he switched them.

"Owhhhh........"

With a flick of his wrist he turned the cane and began upward strokes at the tops of her thighs, hitting her ass cheeks on the tender lower edge.

"Ohhh.... it stings so...... ohhhhh..

Her hips were now twisting wildly as she squirmed on the chair. It was just the effect he wanted, and he kept whipping her, hard enough to redden her skin but not cut it. He took his time, savoring her reactions and making her wait and anticipate where the next sting would come. Sometimes he would just swish the cane through the air, not striking her at all. Other times he would tap her in an unmarked place like he was aiming there, and then slap the cane against an already sore spot.

"Arghhhh..... no more....... Pleaseeee....."

She was moaning and writhing on the chair, determined not to let go of the wooden legs that kept her in position. In spite of the sharp stings she was aware that she was hot and wet and that the pleasure following the pain would be intense.

Finally, he judged that she was ready for what he wanted to do next, and he dropped the cane.

"Stay where you are," he commanded. "I am going to sample that sexy ass of yours."

Pushing up against her from the back, he began sliding his cock up and down in the crack of her ass. At the same time he reached down and inserted two fingers up into her very slippery pussy.

"Just the lubrication I need," he said, and he drew his fingers out and up to smear the juices around her puckered hole. "Now let's see how well Ian has prepared you for me."

It was clear to Sarah what was going to happen next, and she braced herself. His left hand returned to her pussy to titillate and distract her, while he pushed his right index finger slowly and steadily up into her ass.

"AHHHH.......:

"Relax your muscle," he said. "I need to massage your hole to make it ready."

She tried her best, wanting to please him. Her prior experience with Ian made it easier, and John was being incredibly gentle.

"That's it," he said. "I can feel you letting go."

Suddenly she felt something altogether different probing her. It seemed huge. The pressure built, demanding entrance to her body. She tried to will herself to accept it, but her body continued to resist. John was rock hard, burning with lust and determined to impale her. He knew from experience how good her tight ass was going to feel once he overpowered her, and the feeling of power itself was a strong aphrodisiac. There was no greater sensation of domination and submission than when he had a woman skewered in the ass on his long, thick cock.

"OHHHH... I can't...... it's too big....... please.... Ohhhh...."

John was already in an inch, well positioned for a thrust that he knew would break into her. He just needed a powerful distraction to trick her sphincter into momentarily relaxing. The solution was to reach under between her thighs and take her exposed clit between his finger and thumb, giving it a sharp pinch.

"AHHHHHHH..."

That was all it took. He broke through and lodged a good two inches into her. Then it was simply a matter of repeated slow thrusts until he was fully inserted. Sarah cried and flopped around on the chair back like a mad woman, hurting and cuming at the same time. But she never let go of the chair legs. Her submission was complete.

Chapter 24 Sarah Applies Her Training

After whipping her with the cane and cuming in her ass John shifted gears and became the tender lover. He took her into his shower and gently washed her from her hair to her feet.

"You did well," he said as he rinsed her with the warm spray. "No matter what I did you obeyed and held onto the chair. Your training has come a long way."

"Ummm..."

"Now I am going to dry you and put some lotion on some of those welts."

He patted her down with a soft towel and used a powerful drier on her hair. She stood quietly and marveled at how he could be so hard on her at one moment, and then so gentle the next. It was like he was Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

"Now stand up on the edge of the tub so I can apply the lotion," he said.

She stood on the tub and held on to the rod above her. The effect was to bring her face slightly higher than his and her lower body within easy reach of his hands and mouth. As she looked down she saw his cock start to rise. He would soon be ready again.

The lotion was cool and soothing as he traced the lines on her thighs and ass with the tip of his finger.

"Spread your legs so I can reach all the areas that need treatment."

"Yes sir," she said, quick to obey.

First he spread the lotion on the stripes high on the inside of her thighs, making her shiver with anticipation. Then he placed the nozzle of the lotion tube at the top of her slit and squeezed out a stream of the gentle gel. It ran downward, invading her and inviting his finger to follow. He smiled up at her and curled his finger up between her lips.

"Ahhhhh.... That feels soooo goodddd..."

"I know," he said, wiggling his finger tip to coat the nubbin that was rising to meet him. Her hips began a slow rotation.

"Ohhh... yes......."

He laughed. "Enough for now. I'm tired. Let's go to bed. It's your turn to do the work."

Taking her hand he led her to his bed and turned back the spread. "Get in while I turn down the lights. But don't bother to pull the blanket up over you. You are going to be busy."

The cool clean sheets felt wonderful on her naked body. She lay on her back and deliberately moved the top sheet back and forth over her stiff nipple, her hot eyes following his powerful looking body as he walked around the room turning switches. His partially erect cock extended in a downward arc that appeared to be spring-loaded. She knew if she could get her hands on it she could make it instantly rigid.

"Now," he sighed, slipping into bed beside her and pulling the top sheet away. "Use only your tongue until I tell you otherwise. On my whole body. And I mean, everywhere. And remember, I still have my bamboo stinger if you fail to please me."

She raised herself on one elbow and looked down on his handsome face. "Yes sir," she said as she lowered her mouth and licked her tongue across his lips. He closed his eyes and waited.

Slowly and softly Sarah began to tease him with her wet tongue. She moved from his mouth down over his chin, and then back up his neck to his ear. After exploring the grooves in his outer ear she probed deeply into the opening, making his body shudder and blood rush to his cock. Without knowing it she had stumbled on one of his most erogenous areas, and the awareness made her feel special and close.

He turned his head toward her as her tongue moved down again to his neck, and then back up the other side to his other ear.

"Ummm.... I do like that," he purred.

She used the tip of her tongue to lather the little channels and then whispered into his wet ear ."There's lots more to come."

"Ahhhhhh....." His hips came off the bed as her tongue dove into the depths of his ear and seemed to be drilling into his head.

After a thorough probing she pulled her head up and looked down on him. His eyes were closed and his cock was waving in the air like a young tree in a breeze. "You liked that uh? How about this?"

Her head came down and her tongue went to work on his nipple. She treated it like it was her own, licking and twirling her tongue, drawing the sensitive tip up to meet her. First one nipple, then the other, always careful to make contact only with her tongue. He rewarded her with a low moan.

"Now for the main event. I'm just going to scrunch down toward your feet....there that's better. Now what is this big thing wagging in front of my face? Umm... it looks good enough to eat...maybe a few licks first...."

John held his breath. The first sensation was a soft wet flutter o the underside of his crown. He felt his cock twitch and contact was broken. But she was after him in a split second, her tongue following the moving head and swabbing it until he thought he was going to burst.

"Goddd...where did you learn that?" he breathed.

"I told you Camille taught me some tricks. Now hold still so I can do this properly."

Down the shaft and onto his balls her tongue laid a path of pleasure. Then back up again and over the tip and down the other side.

"I can't stand this. You're going to make me cum too soon. There's something else you have to do first."

He rolled over onto his stomach and spread his legs slightly. Sarah sat back and admired the tight round ass in front of her. He wiggled his hips, making it clear what he wanted her to do with her tongue.

"I believe this is called a rim job," she said. "It will be another first for me."

"Shut up and get busy," he replied.

"Yes sir. I'll just start here at the top of the valley and proceed to the goal."

John loved having his ass licked after a shower, and he was delighted that Sarah showed no hesitation. Her tongue began its slow descent, pausing every few seconds to retrace its steps to fully lather the path. Finally she reached the welcoming opening and followed the depression around the rim. John's throbbing cock was being pressed into the bed, and he raised his hips to get relief. Taking that as the signal that he was ready she plunged her tongue deep into him.

"AAHHHHHH....." He knew he couldn't hold off. "Grab my cock with your hand, NOW."

She reached under him and wrapped her soft fingers around his shaft, all the while keeping her tongue working in his ass. A few pulls and squeezes was all it took

"OHHHHH... GODDDDD... SHITTTTTTT..... ahhhhhhh.."

The hot sticky fluid spurted out and over her hand onto the sheets. He collapsed on top of it.

"Fucking fantastic... you milked me dry.... I am totally spent."

Sarah cuddled up against him. "I'm so happy."

"Me too... now let's sleep for a while...."

Chapter 25 Sarah Accepts her Fate

They both slept through the night barely moving. John got up at first light and managed to shower and dress without waking her. At seven o'clock there was a knock on the door. John opened it to find a grinning Ian with two mugs of coffee in his hands.

"Good morning, partner," he said. "I thought you might be able to use a little pick up."

"Why Ian, that's very thoughtful of you. Come on in. Sarah is just waking up."

Sarah opened her eyes to see the two men sipping their coffee and looking at her. Her bare legs were handing out of the sheet, and she instinctively covered herself.

"Now Sarah, no need to be shy. It's only Ian," said John as he sat on the bed beside her. "Let go of the sheet."

The two men smiled at each other, enjoying her discomfort. Both were fully dressed, and she was naked; the sheet her only protection. Reluctantly she uncurled her fingers and laid her hands on the bed. Ian took a pillow and put it behind her head so she could sit up. The sheet dropped off of her shoulders but caught on the tops of her breasts.

Ian spoke. "John, the least you can do in return for this wonderful coffee is show me what you have in your bed under that sheet."

"Of course, Ian," he said. He grabbed the edge of the sheet at the foot of the bed and jerked it away. Sarah's naked body shone in the morning light, her creamy white skin looking like alabaster. Having the men look at her made her nipples swell and pucker in spite of her embarrassment.

"Ohhhh...."

John saw an opportunity to put a damper on any ideas Sarah might be getting that she was super special to him. "Stand up Sarah," he barked.

She was programmed to obey and immediately got out of the bed. John put down his coffee mug and turned her so that her back was to him. "Put your hands behind you and clasp them together."

When she did so, John held her by the elbows with one forearm and hand, pressing her arms against his chest. With his other hand he began stroking her ass and running his fingers up between her legs.

"You are our new little slut, Sarah," he whispered in her ear. "Ian and I can do anything we want to you, and you will like it. Am I right?"

Sarah looked at the smiling Ian and sighed. The combination of the scene and John's fingers was rapidly bringing her to a boil. "Yesss... damn it.... Yesss..."

"Good girl, now spread your legs so Ian can see how hot you are."

John continued to whisper command to her while he licked, kissed, and nibbled on her neck and ears. His hand alternated between teasing her pussy and slapping her ass. Ian watched for a few moments, then put down his coffee mug.

"Those tits need a good whipping," he said. "Where do you keep that little flogger?"

"It's in the drawer by the bed," said John. "There are two of them. Use the one with the little knots on the end. It hurts more."

Ian retrieved the little whip and took his position in front of Sarah. "Now shoulders back and tits forward," he said.

"Nooo... please... what did I do? I didn't do anything......"

"Hush," said John. "Ian will do it because he wants to. Now tits forward!" As he said this, John pushed an index finger an inch into her ass.

"AHHH... '

Whap... whappp.... Slapppp......

The flogger thrashed back and forth across her breasts. At least one thong always seemed to catch a nipple.

"Open your legs more," said Ian. "I have another target."

"NOOOOO...."

As Ian teased her pussy with the thongs, John reached around and pinched a nipple. "You like it when Ian whips your tits, don't you Sarah?"

"yess"

"And you like it when I pinch your nipple like this right after it's been whipped, don't you?"

"yess.. damn it..... you know I do."

Sarah felt so humiliated, but at the same time so turned on. Ian kept flicking the knotted ends of the thongs against her exposed pussy. She squirmed and twisted in John's grasp, but could not avoid the whip. When one of the knots hit squarely on her clit she screamed and tried to cross her legs.

"She's making me horny," complained Ian. "Do you mind if I fuck her?"

"Not at all. I will hold her and finger her ass," said John.

Ian dropped his pants and grabbed Sarah under her thighs. Effortlessly he lifted her and put her legs around his waist. John pushed his finger further into her ass and whispered in her ear, "He's going to fuck you Sarah. And I'm going to make sure he goes very deep by pushing you onto him. You want to feel his cock in you don't you Sarah?"

"Ohhhh... yes..... fuck me..... fuck me....."

"Hold him tight with your legs. That's it. Are you in Ian?"

"God yes.. she's so tight..... ahhhh......"

"Go deeper...."

"Yes..... deeper.... I think I can feel your finger."

"Ohhhh my godddd....."

"My finger's in all the way. There.... I can feel you.. Pump her...."

"AAAHHHHHH....."

Ian let go and Sarah swooned from the double penetration. Her body kept writhing and humping of its own accord. The men held her until her orgasm ran its course. Then they carried her back to the bed and lay her down. John pulled the sheet up over her.

"You have been fully initiated into The Manor House," he said. "You can rest now, but at noon you will put on your uniform and report to the dining room."

Sarah nodded. She accepted her position and would do what he ordered.

The last thing John did before he and Ian left the room was to tie a yellow ribbon on her wrist.