The Manor House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did what he ordered and felt the soft bindings slip into place. Looking defiantly at John, she took a deep breath she pulled her shoulders back.

Ian took in the scene with a knowing smile. John was clearly uncomfortable, and his partner decided to rub it in. "John, why don't you let Peter use your new portable stinger? I'm sure Gloria would like to see it."

"Oh yes," said Gloria enthusiastically. "John, do show us your new toy."

With them all looking at him John felt he had no choice but to extract the bamboo rod from his pocket and extend the sections to show them. Sarah blanched as she remembered the sensations when it had been used on her.

"Perfect," exclaimed Gloria. Quick as a snake she snatched it out of John's hand and swished it in the air in a snapping motion. "Here, take it Peter. A few stings with this baby should break down any initial resistance."

"Maybe you should go with them, Gloria," said John, trying to salvage the situation. "You could teach the boy a lot."

"No," said Peter quickly. "I want to do this alone, at least for now. Maybe later Gloria you could join us."

"That's my boy," laughed Gloria. "You go have fun. And John, you don't have to worry. Peter has been raised as a gentleman. As long as Sarah does as she's told, she will be fine."

"I don't know..."

Gloria sighed. "I can see you are going to need to be distracted this afternoon. I'll tell you what. I have another collar in my bag of toys. You take me to your room and do to me what you think Peter is doing, or should be doing, to Sarah."

"Now there's an offer!" roared Ian. "Gloria will keep you occupied."

Before John could respond Peter took up the chain and began leading Sarah away toward the door. In his other hand he held the extended cane, tapping it ominously against his leg. All eyes in the dining room followed the handsome couple as they weaved between the tables.

It wasn't until after they had disappeared through the doorway that it occurred to John that Peter had not even been told about Sarah's safe word.

Chapter 29 -- Peter Torments Sarah

For Peter it was like being a kid in the world's biggest candy store, combined with the world's most exciting amusement park. Although he had heard a lot about the Commerce Club, he had never quite believed it. Now he was there, and it was real. He got his pick of the waitresses, and she was given to him to do as he wished. From his experiences at other, more commercial clubs he had expected the women to have good bodies, but with an overall look of being well-used and tough. The girl given to him was young and fresh, almost virginal, and had a killer body to boot. It was incredible. He was so turned on he thought he might go off just from the friction of walking.

"Come along, Sarah," he said as he led her toward the stairs. "I can't wait to get my hands on you. You will behave, or else." He had overheard his father saying similar things to Gloria and knew it got results.

Sarah was unsure how to act with this supercharged young stud. He seemed so intense compared with the older men. She determined to be completely submissive and not give him any excuse to go too far. "Yes sir, I will do anything you want. Just please don't hurt me."

Her response inflamed him even more. Knowing that she was afraid of him heightened his sense of power over her. He imagined her cowering before him while he forced her to use her mouth and hands in accordance with his commands. As they approached the stairs he suddenly turned and unclipped the chain from her collar. "You go first," he said. "I want to look at your ass as you climb the stairs. Go to the first room that is available."

She started up the stairs, her hands still secured behind her. The tight, short skirt twitched from side to side, and she knew his eyes were following every movement. On the third step she felt his hand cup her right ass cheek, squeezing and sampling as he urged her along. She remembered that on the second floor one of the first rooms you came to was the so-called "training room", with its pulleys and slings and whips, and she definitely did not want to lead him there. So when she reached the top she went immediately toward the next flight of stairs that would take them to the third floor, where there were comfortable rooms with big beds to play in.

Peter moved closer behind her so that he could reach out with his left hand and lift her shirt to expose her panty covered ass. With the cane now in his right hand he sawed it back and forth across the silken material. "You'd better find a room quick," he growled.

"Ohh...," Sarah mumbled and picked up the pace of climbing. Her goal was the third floor's 'green room', the one decorated like a sheik's bedroom. She would serve Peter like a harem girl and hopefully take the edge off of his lust before he got into the mode of a disciplinarian. It was only a few steps down the third floor hall and they were at the green door.

"Here is a suitable room Master," she said. "I am your slave girl and will do my best to please you."

The first thing Peter noted was the sign on the wall with the whip coiled under it. He smiled as he pointed toward it

"You see that sign, Sarah? It says 'Serve Your Master Well or Be Punished', and I mean to enforce it. Now come here so I can check out that tight little body."

"Do you want me to close the door first?"

"Yes, but only part way. I want people walking by to hear your squeals. And use your mouth to bring me that whip hanging on the wall."

Peter sat on the edge of the bed and watched while Sarah put her shoulder to the door and partially closed it. Then she approached the whip, which was dangling from a hook at the same level as her head. It was a short, highly crafted length of leather, about two feet long, with multiple stinging thongs on the tip. When she reaached the wall, Sarah noticed that there were a number of metal rings secured to the surface at various heights. She shivered as she imagined being naked and tethered to the wall while her body was teased and punished with the wicked-looking whip.

By stretching up on her toes she was able to grasp the leather coil with her teeth. It took some effort, but in a few moments she was standing nervously in front of Peter, offering the hanging leather like a dog bringing a bone.

He made no move to touch her or relieve her of her burden. The look of submission and apprehension in her eyes filled him with a sense of omnipotence that multiplied his already strong desire to possess this girl. He wanted to prolong and savor the sensations that were surging through him like an electric charge. The scene of the shapely girl standing humbly before him, trembling in the knowledge of his power over her, was an elixir that infused his blood with a potency that was unworldly.

His father had implied that the sexual pleasures to be had at the Commerce Club were on a whole new level, and he was beginning to understand. During one of their three way conversations Gloria had described how some women's sexuality exploded when they were forced to give up control and submit in a safe environment to whatever a man or woman demanded of them. It was clear that Gloria was one of those women. He suspected that his experience at the Club was a prelude to what was going to happen later between her and himself. His father had an ultra liberal attitude about sex, and had hinted that since he was much older than his hot new wife he might need help in keeping her satisfied.

But in the meantime he was going to enjoy the young girl he had been given. He reached out and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer and straddling her legs with his. She quivered as he lightly traced the curves of her hips and ass through her clothing, gradually moving up her body to the underside of her breasts.

"Are you going to give me any trouble, Sarah?" he asked, staring hard into her eyes.

The tail of the whip swayed back and forth as she shook her head in an emphatic 'no'. She was so turned on by the forceful manner of this beautiful young man that she would have done anything he wanted.

"You're slobbering all over this nice leather. You'd better give it me now." He took the whip from her mouth with his right hand, and at the same time his left thumb and forefinger closed on one of the nipples that was dimpling her low cut blouse.

"AHHH...."

"You like that, don't you slave. Maybe we can find some nipple clamps for you." He continued twisting and pulling on the ever-growing nub, all the while observing the alternating waves of pain and pleasure in her eyes. "Look at me bitch. I want your eyes open and focused on mine all the time. Do you understand."

"Yes... sir.....", she whined. His eyes were hard and piercing, and they communicated strength and confidence, tinged with sadistic lust. Finally he lit go of her teat and tossed the whip on the bed.

"Remember that the whip is there, Sarah, within easy reach if I need it. Now let's get rid of these panties and make you more accessible." He slid his hands up under her short skirt and hooked his fingers in the elastic of her bikini panties. Slowly he drew them down her legs, letting her feel the air wash over her bare skin. She wanted his touch, but he avoided her pussy as he eased the panties to her ankles.

"Step out of them," he ordered. "I am going to leave your skirt on for now. You look sexier with a little covering. But you know I can raise it anytime I want."

"Yes sir," she whimpered. "I know you can." Then from somewhere deep within her more words spilled out. "You can play with my ass and pussy as you wish. They are there for your pleasure."

He laughed. "You have learned a lot in your short time here. The Commerce Club has turned you into a perfect little harem slave girl. Now let's get those cute tits out in the open where I can work them over."

"Ohhhh...." Sarah watched as he popped the buttons on her blouse, exposing the bulging flesh that was straining against her demi bra. The position of her wrists tied behind her made her chest thrust forward, and she arched her back to add to the effect. Instinctually she was driven to make herself as desirable as possible to this attractive man.

Peter was enchanted. He inserted a big hand into her bra and wrapped it around her left breast. With his lips up to her ear he whispered in a guttural tone. "I am going to lift these delicious tits out of their confinement and let them rest on the outside of your bra."

For Sarah the sound of his voice and his explicit words were just as exciting as the feeling of his hand on her flesh. He took his time arranging her tits so that they were well supported by her bra, with the erect nipples titled slightly upward. When he was satisfied he dropped his head and ran his tongue around her nipples, bringing them each to full attention.

"Beautiful," he said. "If only I had some nipple clamps. You wouldn't by chance know where I could find some, would you Sarah?"

She did know. Ian had explained that each of the play rooms contained an armoire in which were stored a variety of sex toys. Her eyes went to the big chest against the far wall.

"Ah so," exclaimed Peter. "I might have guessed that a room such as this in the Commerce Club would be well equipped. Wait here my dear while I see what is in that big cabinet."

Peter crossed the room and opened the doors on the armoire. Inside there were no shelves, but a large peg board panel on which were displayed a collection of devices that could have stocked a Las Vegas sex boutique—cuffs, clamps, crops, vibrators, dildos, paddles, floggers, and many things that young Peter was at a loss to understand. He looked over the selection of nipple clamps and chose a pair of traditional padded tweezers connected by a short chain. He imagined putting the chain in Sarah's mouth and forcing her to lift and pull on her own nipples as he fingered her.

But then his eye caught another nipple teasing device that intrigued him. It consisted of a set of small cards, about two inches square, and each with a different diameter hole in the center. They were like the templates a carpenter would use to measure the size of drill bits, only the cards were thicker, and the holes seemed to contain several rows of rough threads on the inside. The box containing the cards had a picture on the bottom that showed a hand slipping the hole in a card over a stiff nipple, as if the person were trying different cards to select the one with the right sized hole.

"This is something different," he said as he held up a card for Sarah to see. "Once you find the card with a tight fit you can turn it and use the threads to screw it on. Then the nip would protrude through the hole and be exposed for further treatment. And the flower pattern painted on the card would make it quite decorative."

Sarah shifted her weight from foot to foot imagining about how it would feel to have Peter push her stiff nipples through the little holes. The hot wetness between her legs increased to the point where a drip ran down her inner thigh like a tear. Meekly she waited for his next command.

"Let's try them out," he said as he returned to the bed and sat down. "That's it... stand right there... now take a deep breath...."

"Ohh god.. please sir... that hole is too small.. AHHHHHHH...."

"Not too small at all.... It needs to be tight for the threads to grip... Now I'll just give it one clockwise turn...."

"OH MY GODDD...."

Sarah had never felt anything like the sensation caused by the ridges from the threads as the card was screwed onto her throbbing bud. After another half turn of the card the plastic surface was snug up against her areola, leaving almost half an inch of her long nipple poking through the hole on the other side.

"Beautiful," exclaimed Peter as he flicked the exposed tip with his fingernail. Sarah stamped her feet and moaned, but she did not pull away. He was pleased that she kept her position between his legs, presenting her tits to him.

"Now for the other one," he said. "I wonder if it fits in the same size hole."

Taking his time, Peter tested several cards on her other teat, agitating her nipple and making her squirm. When he was finally satisfied he sat back and regarded the sexy picture in front of him. The painted cards highlighted her rosy red points, isolating them from the rest of her body like a tooth masked for a filling. Sarah's eyes were half closed, and she was breathing heavily even before she felt his hand creep up the inside of her leg.

"Ahhhh.. ohhhhh..."

"My how wet you are," said Peter as his hand found her pussy and his mouth descended on her right nipple. The effect on Sarah was immediate.

"OH GODDD... YESSS......"

Her knees were weak as she leaned into him. He felt her humping his hand and sensed the approaching climax. With sadistic pleasure he withdrew his fingers and lips and pushed her away. His cock throbbed from the excitement of denying and humiliating her.

"You thought you were going to get to cum? Foolish girl. You have a lot of work to do first. Now I am going to untie your hands and then I am going to lie down on the bed. You will slowly remove all my clothes."

With her hands freed Sarah leaned over the bed and started working on the buttons on Peter's shirt. Her bare tits hung over him in an open invitation to be fondled. He waited until she had bared his chest, and then he pulled her down so that he could drag her nipples back and forth across his.

"Ummm... that's nice," he said, letting her go after a few swipes. "Now keep going before I split my pants."

She saw that indeed his pants were stretched to the limit. Pulling on his belt she managed to get it loose without aggravating the straining bulge. He closed his eyes and waited, determined to let her do the job in her own way. Taking a deep breath she slipped the button on his trousers and pulled down the zipper.

"My goodness..." she exclaimed. "What am I going to do with this?"

He kept his closed as his cock twitched in anticipation. "Use your imagination," he said.

Chapter 30 -- Gloria Gives John Advice

"They do make a gorgeous couple, don't they?" observed Gloria as Peter and Sarah disappeared out the door. "I tell you that boy is quite the stud; women of all ages are after him."

"He must take after his father," laughed Ian. "There always seemed to be girls with yellow ribbons hanging around Edward when he was here at the club. But after he met you, Gloria, he didn't seem interested."

"We are good for each other," she said. "I am the proper wife in the eyes of his noble family and high class friends, but in private I give Ed whatever he wants, including the freedom to fuck other women."

John nodded. "Yes, you two are our big success story at our Club. We like to tell people you each came here on your own to unburden yourselves of restraints on your sexuality and ended up finding your soul mates."

"It's true," sighed Gloria. "And we keep coming to the Club, both together and separately. The two of us have such strong sex drives that without this outlet I don't think we would still be together."

"I'm curious," said John. "Do you confine your kinky behavior to visits to the Club?"

"Oh no," laughed Gloria. "That would not be often enough to satisfy Ed, or me for that matter. I find girls to bring home for him to play with."

"You mean prostitutes?"

"No. He doesn't like the professionals. Ed likes his women to be reluctant participants who are forced to serve him, and then get off on it in spite of themselves."

"Where do you find these victims?" asked Ian.

"You'd be surprised. One of my favorite places is the upscale shopping mall downtown. I look for attractive young women who are trying on clothes they can't afford. We start chatting, and I tell them I am a rich wife who will buy them any outfit they want if they will model it for my husband."

Ian chuckled. "That's as good as asking them to sell their body for a few hundred dollars."

"Not so. If I have chosen my girl correctly she will be intrigued and want to know more. I tell her that the only way I can save my marriage is to indulge my husband's appetite for younger women. Then I up the ante by saying I will take her to three stores and buy her whatever she wants. I assure her that she will have to come to our house only once, and we won't even know her name."

"I can see how that might work for clothes crazy girl who can barely afford her rent."

"You bet. We make a date and I pick her up in front of the mall. Unbeknownst to her I am taking pictures all the time. The pictures tell the story of me buying her things and her going along willingly. And I do always manage to find out her name, usually through her cell phone number, which she has to give me to coordinate things. Between the pictures and the contact information I have enough to blackmail her into submitting to Ed's kinky desires."

John raised his eyes. "Do they always end up liking it?"

"Sometimes they pretend not to, but their bodies give them away. Ed is very good, and I help him. About half the time the women call me a month later and ask if I will take them shopping again."

"Whew," exclaimed John. "You are the perfect wife. What about Peter? How does he react to these goings on?"

"Peter has only recently moved back home," said Gloria. "He was away at the university for the first year Ed and I were together. Since he has been back I have not brought any treats home for Ed, although we have referred to them in our conversations. Ed wants to go slow in easing his son into our life style."

"What about you?" asked John. "How do you like having Peter around?"

"I like looking at him, and he knows it."

"How does Edward respond to that," queried Ian.