The Manor House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed is proud of his son and gets a vicarious pleasure out of seeing his success with women. And I have broken down just about all of Ed's inhibitions when it comes to sex. He has shared me with a number of men. It's only a matter of time until he shares me with his handsome son."

"Well, where does that leave us old guys," protested John facetiously. "You and I had some pretty hot times in the past."

Gloria licked her lips provocatively. "You make up in imagination and experience what you lack in no longer having that hard body. In fact I am up for some serious play this afternoon if you are game."

John felt his cock stiffen. "What did you have in mind?" he asked with mock innocence.

"I am in the mood to punish that Nazi nurse, Joyce. Seeing her strut around the dining room like a prison guard bullying all the poor waitresses has raised my hackles. I'd like to give her a dose of her own medicine, and I want a big man like you to help me."

"Go ahead," said Ian. "It will take your mind off of Sarah."

Gloria raised her eyebrows. "So you are sweet on young Sarah?"

"I brought her into the Club and feel a responsibility toward her. And I must admit her wholesome beauty and manner are captivating."

"Then why isn't she wearing your red ribbon?"

"She was at first, but things were getting too heavy. I didn't want to get too committed."

"What the hell does that mean? In our special society you can be close and protective without being committed in the traditional sense. Did Sarah ask you to play only with her?"

"Well, no. But she's young and probably wants to be in a committed relationship."

"You're assuming a lot. The fact that she is still at the Club means that she likes the same kind of sex we all do, and that she is not afraid to go beyond the norm. Maybe she appreciates you enough to let you be yourself."

"But I'm so much older. She should be with a man more her own age. A man like Peter."

"Hogwash! Let her decide that. You older guys don't know how sexy you can be. She's got plenty of time to link up with a guy the right age to be the father of her children, if that's what she wants in the long run. In the meantime, she can be free to desire and love whomever she wants. You don't have to be responsible for her."

"I must admit I'm a little jealous of Peter right now."

She laughed. "And I'm jealous of Sarah. That's understandable. It will make it all the sweeter when we get in the saddle."

"I don't know. She literally had no experience when I became her lover. Now she may see how much more a younger man can give her."

"Physically, maybe. But you are a more complete man for her, one who can stimulate her mind as well as her body. And for women, sex is 90% in the mind. Let her enjoy Peter's body the way you enjoy the young girls here at the Club. Then get together and talk about it. Ed and I really get off when we describe things we've done with other people."

Ian had been silent, but now he joined in. "She makes a lot of sense partner. Maybe you should give it a try. If Sarah becomes too clingy, turn her over to me for a night. I'll rock her boat so she won't care about you for days."

"Ha," said Gloria. "You can always count on Ian to get his oar in....along with other things."

"I'll think about it," said John in a serious tone.

"No more thinking about it this afternoon. Go summon Joyce and bring her to me."

Chapter 31 -- Joyce is Disciplined

John got up from the table and went to the kitchen expecting to find Joyce tormenting the servants who were doing the dishes. He knew there was one girl that Joyce liked to spank with various kitchen implements as the girl bent over the sink. John had always found that scene exciting and had frequently followed Joyce to the kitchen after the meal was over.

Sure enough, Joyce was there, sitting on a stool behind the bare bottomed girl who washing the dishes. Joyce had a large spatula, which she was using to leisurely spank the girl's ass. The girl was not a member of the Club, but a local farm girl who provided a good portion of the income to her family by working for the Commerce Club. She was shifting her ass and whimpering like she always did, knowing that it pleased Joyce and resulted in a light spanking.

Joyce had undone an extra button on her uniform top, exposing the deep valley between her huge tits. In the past John had seen Joyce lead the girl away after the dishes were done, and it was obvious that the girl was going to be required to perform another duty before going home. There were other jobs in the neighborhood, but they did not pay as well as the Club, and the girl did not seem to mind Joyce's attentions.

Ironically Joyce was also an employee of the Commerce Club, not a member. She reported to Doctor Paul in her role as a nurse, and to Ian and John in other matters. Her reputation was that of a severe dominatrix, but both of the owners had at one time or another taken her to bed. At heart she was a switch who was as happy on the bottom as on the top. John had no problem ordering her to stop what she was doing and come with him.

"Well, Joyce, I see you are up to your usual tricks. How can that poor girl do her job with you stinging her ass so?"

Joyce sneered at him and gave the girl an extra hard swat.

"OWWW...", the girl cried and seized the edge of the sink to keep her knees from buckling under the blow.

"That's enough!" barked John. "Drop that spatula and come with me."

There was no mistaking the tone in his voice, and Joyce was instantly aroused. Someone was going to be forced to submit to big John; it didn't matter whether it was herself or another victim. Either way it promised excitement.

"Yes sir. Just let me get my crop from the far counter," she said humbly.

"Hurry up," he said. "There are some people waiting for you in the dining room."

He waited at the door as she retrieved the crop and came toward him, her expression one of curiosity. The girl at the sink had pulled down her skirt and was watching them. John thought momentarily of inviting the girl to join them so that she could get back at Joyce, but he decided to abstain and let Gloria direct the action. Instead he undid another of the brass buttons on Joyce's uniform and indicated with his head that Joyce was to go ahead of him into the dining room.

The room was deserted except for the table where Gloria and Ian were seated. Joyce winced when she saw Gloria, for she knew that Gloria enjoyed being hard on other women. Nevertheless she stood tall and walked purposely in her high boots right up to the table, determined not to be intimidated by the expensively dressed woman wearing the green ribbon.

"How nice to see you Joyce," said Gloria with mock sweetness. "You look so imposing in your police uniform--and with your menacing crop. Please put it on the table and place your hands behind your back."

Any doubt about what was going to happen vanished from Joyce's thoughts. She took a deep breath and clasped her hands together behind her. Gloria smiled and reached into her big handbag. "Good thing I came prepared," she said as she produced another pair of slip on wrist cuffs. "John, be a dear and put these on this big breasted policewoman. I am arresting her for indecent exposure."

John did as he was told, handcuffing Joyce and then pulling her arms back to make her tits strain against the remaining two buttons.

"Excellent," said Gloria. "I do like seeing sexy women with their hands cuffed behind them—especially ones with big boobs. It makes them so vulnerable. Let's see how you like having the crop used on you for a change. Hold her still John."

Gloria picked up the crop and flicked the tip against the exposed top slopes of Joyce's tits, moving rapidly from one to the other. The helpless victim tried to twist away, but John had a firm hold on her upper arms and kept her in position for Gloria to sting her, first from the top, then from underneath, and finally from side to side on the nipple bulges in her uniform.

Joyce wailed and stamped her feet. "OHHH SHITT...."

"Where shall we take her gentlemen? She needs to be taught some humility."

"I'm afraid I am not going to be able to participate," sighed Ian. "I have business to attend to this afternoon. But I happen to know that the Purple Room is available. Samantha is away for a couple of days."

"Oh good," said Gloria. "That is one of my favorite rooms. I like the heavy Victorian look and the big tub. What do you say John? Will you help me?"

Seeing Joyce's big tits being bounced around with the crop had left John ready for more. "Sure," he said. "Let's go."

"Have fun," said Ian as John pushed Joyce ahead of him and out of the dining room. Gloria got up and kissed Ian on the cheek. "We will," she crooned, and then followed the big man with his captive. When they reached the stairway Gloria grabbed John's arm and held him back.

"You go on up dear," she said to Joyce. "You know where the Purple Room is on the third floor. Wait for us there. I need to talk with John."

Joyce shrugged and started up the stairs. She knew that with John and Ian and Gloria all allied she had no choice but to obey if she wanted to keep her job. Whatever that bitch was going to do to her she would just have to endure.

Gloria waited until she was out of earshot, and then spoke to John. "I want to be very firm with her and make her do some things she has probably never done before. Are you with me on this, John? You have the reputation of being a little soft in disciplining the tough cases, and Joyce is clearly a tough case."

He laughed. "I'm with you. In fact I'm in the mood to try some different things. And I'm anxious to get my hands on those big knockers Joyce flaunts all the time."

Gloria put her hand on his crotch. "You men are all alike," she teased. "Show you a big firm pair and you droll all over yourselves. Actually I'm glad mine are not so big. Joyce's tits look good now, but when she is my age they will be hanging low. Not like my still perky cones."

John felt himself growing as her hand massaged him. She arched her back in a clear invitation for him to verify the firmness of the not so small melons that were pushing against her blouse. He encompassed one mound in his huge hand and squeezed.

"Exactly what do you have in mind with regard to disciplining Joyce?" he asked.

"We should start with a good paddling to soften her up....bare ass of course. Then we'll make her offer us her prize tits for inspection. I'll get one of the little quirts from the armoire, and while you hold her boobs up by the nipples, I will give then a good whipping."

"Ouch....," groaned John. "She should be pretty compliant by then."

"If she's not, I'll whip her until she is. I don't want any resistance when I position her for some ass play."

"Ass play?"

"Yea. I'm going to shove a piece of ginger root in her."

"Yikes...... But I don't think we'll find ginger in the Purple Room."

"Don't worry. I have it in my bag. It will drive her crazy, especially since you are going to be diddling her pussy at the same time. I want to hear her moans while she licks me."

"Licks you?"

"Yea. She is going to get me ready for this big cock I am feeling right now."

John was caught up in Gloria's excitement and went along, even though his heart wasn't completely in it. He kept thinking about Sarah and what she might be experiencing right then. Still, that hand on his cock felt pretty good, and he urged her on. "Gloria, you are a wonder. What are we waiting for? Let's do it."

Chapter 32 -- Sarah and Camille go to the Big City

It was several days later and as promised Camille was taking Sarah on an overnight trip to the city. Reservations had been made in their name at the Royal Crown Hotel, one of the best in the city. Ian had called ahead and arranged for all their expenses to be covered.

"We're going to have a great time," said Camille. "No red ribbon to restrict my activities. I'm ready for something different."

"The grass is always greener," laughed Sarah. "I'll loan you my new yellow ribbon anytime you want to experience different things, and different men."

"I wish," said Camille. "But when I'm at the Club I don't have the option of taking off my red ribbon. That's why these periodic trips to town are so invigorating."

They sat close together on the train and Camille quizzed Sarah on what had happened since their last meeting. "How were your first days wearing the yellow ribbon? Tell all girl."

"I am worn out. Six or eight guys had their way with me; I can't even remember them all. And several wanted to come back for seconds. It was all I could do to block out this day so we could go to town together. I had to lie and say that Ian had reserved me for something special."

"You'd better hope that Ian doesn't find out about that. You should have just gone to him and asked for a day off. He would have understood."

"It has all happened so fast."

"What about your time with Gloria and her hunk of a step son? I heard that you were his party favor that day they came to the Club."

Sarah shivered when she thought back on the time with Peter. "Oh yea, I was his favor all right. He made me undress him and kiss and lick him all over. He has a body like a Greek god, all smooth and hard. He just lay there with an arrogant smile on his face as I worshiped him."

"Did he get you off?"

"He didn't care about me. It was all about his demonstrating his power over me and seeing me admire his beauty. We were together for hours. He came in my hands, in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass, but every time I got close he would go on to something else, like he didn't even notice."

"Sounds like a real prick. One of those guys who's too handsome and self absorbed for his own good."

Sarah nodded. "I've learned a lot about men and sex in the short time I've been at the Club. It's so much more satisfying when the man is tuned into your state of mind and pushes in the right direction. Know what I mean?"

"Absolutely," agreed Camille. "Isaac is so good at that. He bosses me around and forces me to do things, and when he sees that a particular thing is driving me up a tree, he pours it on."

"John is like that," said Sarah wistfully.

"Oh, we're back to John are we? This is supposed to be the day you forget him and think about a possible life for yourself in the city."

"Okay," grinned Sarah. "We're coming into the station. Where should we go first?"

"First stop in the big department store where the Club has a charge account. It's 'shop till you drop' time."

For the next four hours the two of them went from department to department, buying dresses, shoes, lingerie, sports wear, anything that struck Sarah's fancy. The store was instructed to send the items to the hotel.

Already having a big wardrobe, Camille did not purchase so much, but when she saw a black lace Teddy nightgown she had to buy it. Sarah was curious.

"Why do you want that?" she asked.

"Isaac will love me in it. He will like the snug fit that emphasizes my curves. And the fact that my legs will be bare all the way up will give him lots of flesh to play with. The contrast between the dark skin on his fingers and the snow white of my thighs always arouses us both."

"His skin is not all that dark," said Sarah.

"No. He says all the women in his family were so beautiful that the white men made so many babies with them that the dark got washed away. His skin is like café latte. But it's a lot darker than my English white satin. When I put on this Teddy he will make me stand in front of him with my legs spread while he walks those tan fingers up the inside of my legs and sends me into orbit."

"Ooooo... that sounds delicious. Maybe I'll get one too. You said the three of us could spend time together."

"Go ahead," laughed Camille. "He's got two hands."

It was late afternoon when they finally got to the hotel and collapsed into comfortable chairs in the lobby bar. "I'm pooped," said Sarah.

"Come on girl," exhorted Camille. "We have a whole night ahead of us. You have to experience the city to see if you'd rather live here."

"But if I left the Club I would never be able to afford to buy the kinds of things I did today," mused Sarah. "That was so much fun."

"Yeah, one of the big benefits of being mistresses of rich older men is the having unlimited charge accounts. We can stay in this fancy hotel and just sign the slip."

"Let's go up to our room and relax a bit," said Sarah. "Then I'll be ready for you to show me the town."

The two women went to the registration desk and signed in. The desk clerk told them that many packages had come for them and had already been put in their room.

"We're sharing a room?" asked Sarah mischievously.

The desk clerk, a clean cut young man barely out of college, raised his eyes. Camille laughed. "Of course dear." She turned to the clerk and asked, "How many beds does this room have?"

"Only one madam," he said blushing furiously. "But it's king sized."

Camille looked at Sarah. "Do you have a problem with that my dear?"

"Oh no," cooed Sarah, winking at the desk clerk. "I hate to sleep alone."

The man dropped his eyes to the desk, but Camille kept at him. "Young man, is this king sized bed big enough for three?"

"I suppose so," he stammered. "Assuming of course the third person was not too large."

"Very good," laughed Camille. "We will make sure to find a small companion."

"Just sign here please," he said, afraid that these women were going to get him in trouble. "Here is your key. Can I have a porter get your luggage?"

"Oh we have no luggage," tittered Camille. "It's only for one night you see. Maybe you could send up a couple of tooth brushes."

Giggling like two school girls Sarah and Camille signed the registration card. When Camille looked up she saw that the desk clerk was running his eyes up and down Sarah's body. It gave her an idea.

"Young man, I think we are going to need your help in determining just how much extra room there will be in this so-called king sized bed. Do you have a measuring tape?"

"Why... yes.... there's a carpenter's tape in the office."

"Good. What time does your shift here at the desk end?"

"Six o'clock," he said, somewhat taken back by her forceful questions.

"Splendid," said Camille. "Come to our room at six o'clock with the measuring tape. And while you're at it, bring a bottle of good champagne and three glasses. By the way, what is your name?"

"Carl," he said, his mouth hanging open.

"Come along Sarah," said Camille brightly. "Let's go freshen up."

They walked arm in arm across the lobby to the elevators. "What are you doing?" laughed Sarah. "You embarrassed that poor boy to death. No way is he going to come to our room."

"We'll see," chuckled Camille. "It's fun once in a while to be able to flirt and tease without having to submit if we don't want to. At the Club we'd never get away with that."

Chapter 33 -- Carl Comes to Measure the Bed

"What a great room!" said Sarah, gushing over the small suite. It had a bedroom, a sitting room, two bathrooms, and a sweeping view of the city. The packages from the department store were stacked on the coffee table.

Camille nodded. "Nothing but the best for Club members. Check out that bed. It really is king sized and looks like it belongs in a castle."

"Yeah. And I really like the wooden head and foot boards with all those openings and decorations."

."Umm...", mused Camille. "The openings with bars in them look like jail windows. They could prove useful. But right now I want to take a shower and clean off the travel grime. There are two bathrooms so you can too."

"I will," said Sarah. "Let's try on some of our purchases afterwards."