The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Denny, let's go and you can tell me what's wrong in the car". They walked to the car and he opened the door for her, walked round and climbed in. "So tell your bro what's troubling you?"

"Ok here's the thing Michael, you know I baby sit for a couple on Saturday's right?"

"Yea, so?"

"Well, the husband keeps starting these sexual conversations with me and it makes me really worried, he tells me all about his conquests at these all night sex parties and then changes the subject when his wife is in ear shot and I'm really worried, that this freak is going to try something".

She was watching Michael's facial expressions carefully; she noticed the anger welling up. "Ok, Denny, I will sort this son of a bitch out, but you won't be able to baby sit their kids anymore".

"That's ok by me, I mean this guy's really creeping me out" she replied," but what are you going to do, I mean he's just going to deny everything when you confront him."

"I'm not going to confront him Denny, I'm going to hit him so hard with a restraining order, his head will spin."

Michael used his contacts and arranged for a restraining order without it going to court, he let Denise know, that the Sheriff of the court would deliver it on the Thursday afternoon. Denise called Lindsey and asked if she could come over and play with the kids on Thursday afternoon,

"I'm really missing them Lindsey, I can do my homework at your place."

"Ok Denise, that actually suits me, I really need to talk to you and do some shopping for the weekend so I will see you then."

*****

On Thursday afternoon Denise hurried over to Lindsey's after school, she got there around three and wondered if the sheriff had been yet, but realized he hadn't, when Lindsey's greeting was friendly. "Ok Lind's, you better get out of here if you want to make the shops." Lindsey agreed and made a mental note to talk to Denise when she got back. About ten minutes after she left a car pulled up outside and the doorbell rang. Denise answered and came face to face with the sheriff of the court. "I'm looking for Don Watermeyer please."

"Sorry my dad's still at work, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Is it your father?"

"Yes, why? She lied."

"Ok that will be ok then" replied the sheriff," I need you to sign over here for receipt of a court order."

"Sure," she took his pen and signed his book, thanked him and closed the door. She hurried to her school bag and put the restraining order in her bag. She would use this if all else fails she thought.

She went upstairs before starting her homework. Quickly went into Don and Lindsey's room, and opened Lindsey's cupboard finding the box on the top shelf she looked through the sex toys. She took out the jelly double dong strap-on she had secretly seen Lindsey trying to tie on last Saturday; she went back downstairs, looked for a good hiding place and found one behind some books on the bookshelf. Denise started on her homework and pretended to be concentrating hard when Don came home from work.

"Hiya kid," he greeted her. She hated being called a kid, but bit her tongue; she was going to show him, that there was nothing childlike about her. She got up, went to the kitchen and poured him a whisky. He took the glass, thanked her and turned around to go towards the hi-fi, she looked at him whilst his back was turned and thought to her-self, my plan is working perfectly, the stage is set and I will have him begging to make love to me before he even realizes it. She excused herself, packed her school bag and went home.

Chapter 3

Saturday night approached so quickly, only three couples had declined to be put on the ballot papers. The night was set to be a tremendous amount of fun for everyone. The ten birdcages had been delivered, they were 5½ feet tall with a tiny seat and ankle straps on the bottom opposite sides of the cage.

They had been hung from the concrete ceiling by chains evenly spaced, so that there was one every one and a half tables.

The ten puppy cages were evenly spaced on the floor between the birdcages but alternated on each side of the tables (staggered). Each cage was made up entirely of adjustable bars, held in place at each end by what resembled a g-clamp. This way if a master or mistress wanted to create a platform at whichever end, all they had to do, was slide sufficient bars together to do so. The bars could also be used, to hold a slave in a specific position. For example, by placing one over the forehead and one over the chest while the slave was on his or her back, they would not be able to sit up. If the master or slave wanted the slave's legs up, all they had to do was slide another bar in, under the slave's knees, keeping them bent and upright. The design of the bars and the way they could slide and hold in place, were such, that whichever position the master or mistress could fathom for their slave, could virtually be done.

Don went into his study and started typing the ballot lists, he left off only the names of those people who had declined and of course his and Lindsey's, as the hosts, they had to be available to the guests.

Lindsey came into the study and asked if he would show a new couple around and that the guests were arriving, she would finish off the list. He agreed, went out to the entrance hall and introduced himself to Jim and Samantha.

He took them through to the library, gave them the forms to complete and explained how things worked. He explained how the evening ballot was going to work -- each person will draw a ballot paper of a person of the opposite gender. The person will then be allowed to ask the nominated candidate a truth or dare question over the mic. Each person will then again vote, but this time the first ten guys and ten girls receiving the highest number of votes will be elected, collared and leashed.

The collars have a lock and the keys are placed into jars, one jar for the girls and one for the guys. The jars already have sixty-five non-fitting keys in. Once imprisoned, all members will be able to give the slaves commands. For each command that they fail at, either timorously or satisfactorily, they will lose one item of their clothing.

When the slaves are all naked, the potential master or mistress will challenge others to the right to draw a key from the jar and try it on the cage lock, if it fits, that slave will be hers or his for the duration of the evening.

During the evening, masters and mistress's have the right to swop, trade or even sell their slave, except not for money, only for favors.

Don asked if they were game or would they prefer to sit this one out, considering it was their first evening and they had not been able to get an e-mail explaining the night's fun. They looked each other and both readily agreed that they did not mind participating. Don smiled and assured them that he would get Lindsey to add their names to the ballots.

When Don left the study, the music was already playing and the ballroom was full of guests. He hurried to Lindsey, asked her to add Jim and Sam and then went in and greeted the guests. Some were examining the cages, whilst others were already plotting against friends. The evening soon got underway and when the first ballots were done, they started the truth or dare. Katy came up to the DJ booth and as Don turned, he heard Katy say, "Don if I wanted to sit on your face whilst Bev rode you like a bronco would you enjoy the experience or would you just be polite and comply or refuse?

Don froze, and then walked up to the mic and said, "Um, I'm sure it would be a very enjoyable experience, but as the hosts, Lindsey and I are not on the ballot lists, so writing my name on is against the rules." He looked across the room and saw Lindsey's face, she was glaring at him, he left the booth and walked to Lindsey, "Babe," he started,

"If you lay one finger on Katy or Bev, I swear I will cut that off with a rusty razor blade" she said, pointing at his crotch.

Startled he looked at her again and saw the jealousy. He laughed and mumbled to her "don't worry babe, I'm all yours, even when I'm with someone else."

"You bloody prick" she retorted," I don't mind who you have fun with, but you don't touch them."

The realization suddenly dawned on him; she was not jealous over HIM! He only just heard Gerald on the mic addressing the other guests. "Don and Lindsey think we need looking after, or that they are too good for us, can I see by show of hands which of you thinks their names should be on the ballot."

Chapter 4

Don looked around and saw the vote was unanimous. Gerald went on "please write Don and Lindsey on your lists." Pens came out and Don groaned, as he realized that there was no retreat for them. Gerald called on Lindsey. "Lindsey, if you were to be truthful, tell us what fantasy have you never told Don or anybody else"?

Lindsey went up, smiled and said into the mic. "It's highly unfair, that you and Don always want to watch Katy and me or want to join in. I would like to see Don with another guy, just the thought of seeing him kissing another guy and giving him oral makes me dripping wet to the very core."

A silence fell over the guests. Don looked at her completely astounded, this was totally unheard of, he was not even bi-curious. The noise level started going through the roof and he was shocked to see the women agreeing with Lindsey.

Don vaguely heard Bev on the mic, "Kevin, I dare you to kiss another guy", Kevin was known bi-sexual amongst the group, all Don knew about him, was that he was well connected and wealthy but he had declined to give particulars of his or his wife's profession or most of their personal details.

Kevin got up, walked straight up to Chris and gave him a long deep kiss, his hand fell to Chris's crotch and he started to feel Chris through his pants.

Chris first tried to pull back but then heard Bev saying, "hey it looks like we've found our first chicken," Chris relaxed as soon as he realized the danger and his tongue found Kevin's, he dropped his hand to Kevin's crotch and reciprocated. For the first time in his life, he felt another man hardening in his hand.

Don realized suddenly, that the tables were being turned and it seemed as if the women had suddenly, how he did not know, taken over. In a semi trance he made his way to the mic, he realized that he was uncomfortable walking and then realized that he was so turned on, it felt as if his dick was going to tear the material of his pants to get out.

He got to the mic, his mouth was dry and he was having difficulty speaking. "Ok now, break it up girls," Kevin and Chris were still carrying on. "Hey, you two, that's why we have bedrooms" he tried to joke. Chris broke off first, looked at Kevin and was visually puzzled. Chris's wife had a grin on her that resembled the bow of the Titanic in size.

"Lindsey, Lindsey where are you? Please come up here and help me," he asked.

Lindsey made her way up to the mic and without a word went onto her knee's unzipped Don's pants, his cock immediately sprang free, she took him in hand and drew her mouth to the head, she kissed it and then opening her mouth she took him in. He just stared and then pulled away from her and replaced his hot, hard, throbbing member in his pants. He helped her up and said, "That was great but not quite what I meant." She looked at him and said, "You did ask me to help you."

Don had lost all control over the voting. He called the next name and let them go with it again. Ok, this was more in tune with his thinking.

Jeff dared another of the ladies to bare her breasts and take them to each person for a lick. She turned her back to the nearest person for help with unzipping. Don hurried out and went to the library, he poured himself a whisky and sat down to try to relax.

He did not know how long it was when the door burst open with Lindsey in the lead, "there he is," she said. He did not even manage to stand, before they had him pinned down and he felt the collar being put around his neck, click, he heard the lock snap shut on the buckle and the leash being attached to the D ring.

They had his wrists, oh shit; he felt the leather cuffs pulled tight and chains being attached to his feet. "Hey c'mon guys, I have a party to run" he tried to protest.

Lindsey spoke up." Hun they are right, it is unfair if we do not participate. Ok take him away," she said. They led him into the dance hall, when he was dragged in; people were cheering, the guys and girls alike.

Being shoved into one of the puppy cages, the door pushed closed and locked. He looked around, the birdcages had already been hoisted, each contained one of the girls. He looked to the puppy cages on the sides and smiled, Kevin was incarcerated. Greg was in another; they were all filled and solidly locked up.

The jars were being passed around, I wonder who my mistress is going to be he thought, as each of the girls took a key and then started walking from the first puppy cage to the next trying them out. He watched the disappointment and the cheer as some found fitting keys and others did not.

Leigh-Anne was above him to the left. She was always a real sport. A slightly large lady with blonde hair, the color of beach sand, she was popular with all the other members. She had a brilliant personality and was always joking around.

Ok, its show time, he told himself as they approached his cage. The first key did not fit, the second also not. Bev leant down and came up empty handed. Shirley a plain but pleasant woman, whose husband was always moving around, whilst she liked to stick with another timid couple at virtually every party, hers was the key that opened the lock. Don breathed a sigh of relief, well at least Shirley is my mistress tonight, he thought with a smile. Knowing her, she would not even take him out the cage. She locked the cage again and went back to her seat. Don sat in his cage while the formalities continued.

"Ok, now we have to test the slave's obedience," came Gerald's voice over the mic. The masters and the mistresses went to their slave's cages. Some cages were lowered down, whilst others were left hoisted.

One of the guy's started the unfair challenge of keeping his slave hoisted and then ordering her to feel his member, this was of course completely impossible as she was in a cage, which was well above his head height. He grinned and claimed his slave to be disobedient and she must give up her top. With mild protestation, she managed awkwardly to take off her top.

He then immediately proclaimed, that she was also ill disciplined, as she had been cheeky and had chit chatted back at him, there went her skirt. He asked her what size she liked and when she replied; it did not matter, he proclaimed that she did not care for his size and had insulted it by saying it did not matter, there went her g-string and she was completely naked within two minutes.

He ordered her to sit on the perch, she obeyed and then he declared insolence, as she had closed legs and therefore was not willing to show him what was now rightfully his. He undid the chain and lowered the cage. Once the bottom of the cage was shoulder height he lent up and tied the ankle cuffs, they lowered the cage again to waist height and he opened the door, told her to part her knees and then strapped them to the sides of the cage.

They hoisted the cage again to shoulder height. He was very lenient and told her, if she wished for something to eat or drink, he would be happy to bring it to her. She sat there with her legs wide open her womanhood on open display to everybody.

Don knew that what he had started was only the beginning of the sham of disobedience and untrained slaves. Eventually it was his turn. Shirley walked up to his cage and ordered him, "Lick me." This was physically impossible for a person in his predicament so he lost his shirt. She repeated the same instruction; he tried to maneuver, as close to her as he could but he still would not be able to reach her even by pushing his tongue through the bars, so there went his pants.

She repeated the same instruction again, again he failed, he was declared deliberately insolent and off went the underpants. She put her hand between the bars and took his shoes. Oh well it is all in the fun of it he thought. Some were led out of the cages and performed virtually every favor the mind could imagine, most received favors in return. When masters and mistresses started to tire of their slaves, they began the trading process.

Don was still in his cage and no further instructions had been given to him, when Shirley offered her insolent and disobedient slave for trade, she was promised oral, anal and virtually everything else, she waved them away with the hand.

Everybody was trying to guess what her price was, when a voice came from the back, "whatever you wish." They all looked, he could not place the voice, but it sounded familiar. He tried to crane his neck and suddenly someone moved and there she stood. Her flowing red hair, cascading down her shoulders. He was completely astounded, the price was settled on, a gin and tonic, this came from the free bar.

Don sat in the cage, while she crouched down to eye level and looked at him in his predicament. She stood up turned and walked towards the pool. The white satin evening gown she was wearing made her look like an angel. The front hung in folds showing her cleavage, he immediately went from flaccid to fully erect.

About ten minutes passed, before she came to him again. She asked two of the guys to help slide the bars and lock them in place. He pleaded with her "mistress, I will do anything please let me out".

"Oh yes, you will do everything and anything, but let you out, no".

"Mistress please I want to get to know you"

"Ok, my name's Tracy and that's all you need to know".

When they had finished he was lying on his back at the top end of the cage, his hands shackled to the bottom bars, his head tilted back and two bars against his chest. He had no place for movement. His erect penis up for all to see, touch and do anything else they wanted. Don lay there, unable to move.

She walked over and again enlisted the help of other members, they moved him and his cage into the centre of the dance floor, she smiled and said, "Now you will know what it feels like to be stared at." He was about to apologize, she turned and said; "utter just one word and I will have you gagged."

He closed his mouth looked around, everyone was watching. She came around and said; "you lucky or unlucky boy, you can have your freedom if you can correctly guess, within one guess each time, who is doing what to you?" With that, she produced a leather blindfold and blindfolded him in the most public way imaginable.

He felt so vulnerable, but was powerless. Tracy asked for the mic, "Ok all and sundry, tonight I give to you my slave, you may do whatever you wish to him! " He has assured us, that he is open-minded. Don, I want you to choose one word which will mean stop, that you are a fraud and a chicken. What will that word be?"

Don realized the trap, if he ever shouted it then everybody would, as she had put it, see him as a fraud and a chicken. "Jet" he replied.

"Ok, if he shouts Jet, you stop immediately. Ok, now one word that will mean you need a toilet."

He thought a bit and said "car."

"Great, words, that he would not normally say during sex. Right, now here are a few more simple rules. If you gratify him, then you will take his place. If he guesses your name correctly, he is immediately released and you may choose to take his place or free him unconditionally. Anyone can volunteer to release him and take his place at any time, other than that, he stays where he is until the parties over. Does anybody have a piece of string? Lindsey can you get us a piece of string please?"