The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pointed out the cameras and then took her to the computer. The system has its own hard drive with a wireless transmitter so that it can record even when the computer is switched off. When you turn the computer on again, it downloads from the hard drive to the computer freeing up more space again. The hard drive in the roof can take up to eighteen hours of video footage. They had some fun playing with the program and finding out how it works, zooming in and out, changing the angles until they had it perfected.

They could clearly listen to the radio in the room, of which they had turned the volume down, when they had it completely worked out they switched off the computer and went to bed.

*****

At about two am Don woke up, he could not get back to sleep and tried to get lucky with Lindsey, she pushed him away in her sleep state saying, "leave me alone, I'm sleeping." He lay there and started to play with himself, he stroked, touched and felt himself until his raging hard-on was too much to endure, soon he was holding his cock in a closed hand and gently moving his hand up and down.

He had had no intention to masturbate. Thinking about Tracy, he felt himself approaching climax and took the small hygiene towel that they kept next to the bed. His cock started to spurt and he came into the towel, he couldn't remember having cum so much in a long, long time, the camera's were the furthest from his mind.

*****

Don's business as a consultant meant that he had a particular client, he was contracted to and spent three days a week at their offices. He had become such a familiar sight, that everybody treated him as another permanent employee.

Sitting behind his desk, working on a spreadsheet, a window popped up at the bottom of his screen, an e-mail from Lindsey, the e-mail read simply "and now?"

He clicked on the attachment and the video started to play, his rapid, shallow breathing came through his speakers so loud his co-workers turned to look at him. The short video showed him masturbating whilst Lindsey slept next to him. The picture was so clear you would not have known that it was nighttime.

Embarrassed and panicking he tried to stop the video and close the e-mail, co-workers were moving towards him. The e-mail closed only just in time. Don opened the e-mail tree and deleted the e-mail.

Another e-mail notification came up, "did you enjoy yourself?"

Without thinking he clicked on new mail and in the address field put in Lindsey's name, he typed the body of the message. "Very much thank you! Although, I would have enjoyed it much more if you had participated!" He pushed the send button.

A few minutes later, another message from Lindsey: "Huh?"

'What do you mean 'huh'? He typed and sent.

"I only asked 'and now?" was the reply.

Don started to become confused, what the fu... is she playing at? He was about to open the e-mail so he could copy and paste her message back to her when his eyes fell on the sender...

ADMINISTRATOR.

Don went cold, shit he swore to himself.

Don made some enquiries at admin, "who is the administrator of the company network?"

"Our entire computer section is outsourced Don. Why, are you having problems?"

"No, not really, I was just curious, thanks Trixie."

Worried he went back to the office and noticed that there was another message.

"I wasn't invited; if I had been I probably wouldn't have turned you down." Administrator.

He tried to reply but his reply was immediately bounced back. Later another message. "Don, invite me sometime." ADMINISTRATOR.

He decided to ignore the message, after all he could not reply, so it was useless.

"I really enjoyed the part when you licked your fingers after you had cum. That was a massive turn on." ADMINISTRATOR.

*****

Don told Lindsey about the e-mails over dinner.

"Oh hell, I'm sorry lovey; I never thought that someone could access your e-mails. Denise came over today!" Lindsey told him.

"What does she want now? I hoped she wouldn't come back."

"Well she did and there's a video on the hard drive that you should watch," Lindsey replied.

After they had finished eating, Don went and sat behind the computer. He watched as Denise walked into his and Lindsey's room, lay down on the bed took his pillow, smelt it and then hugged it to her chest.

"One day I will have your baby she muttered." She let her hands explore her breasts and fondle them through the fabric of her dress. He watched as she turned herself on in her daydream, opening her top and playing with her nipples. Her hand slipped down to between her legs, she started to massage herself over her tanga.

"I will do anything you want me to Don, ANYTHING." She brought her pelvis up and removed her tanga, lay back, opened her legs and without knowing exposed her most private self to the camera. She wet her fingers with her mouth and brought them down to herself. Slowly, carefully, she started to rub herself in circular motions. Don zoomed in so that he had a perfect near full screen view of her. The fingers rubbing her clit and hiding it from his view. She pushed her two fingers into her opening, coating them with her juices and using it as a lubricant.

Don watched her bring herself to orgasm. He turned to Lindsey standing behind him, "where were you when this all went down."

"Shops," she replied.

"Don, what are you going to do about it now?"

"Well honey, I can't bear to destroy a teenagers dream so I won't tell her that I've had a vasectomy, it might break her heart."

Lindsey laughed, "Shit, you are a bastard, you know she might quit if you did tell her."

"What, and miss the opportunity of a good payback?"

Lindsey laughed, "Well she does have it coming."

Chapter 8

Don and Lindsey received an e-mail; "Don't you guys think it may be a good idea if we started a sort of grant a birthday wish? What I mean is that; if it is a person's birthday, we traditionally give presents. What if we could give them a present in the way of fulfilling a fantasy? Spouses generally know the deeper secrets of their partners and could therefore let others know what would go down well." It was signed Sheila.

Don thought for a moment and then called out, "hey Linds, who's Sheila".

"I have no idea lovey, why?"

"An email suggestion" replied Don.

"Oh and what is the suggestion?"

Don told her about it.

"I don't know if it would work, but hey it's worth a shot and besides if it's what the members want, then I suppose it's our duty to allow it!"

Don selected the group address, which sent an e-mail to everyone. In the e-mail, he reminded everyone, that this weekend was a medieval theme and outlined the suggestion from Sheila. Please everyone send me your return comments.

Don switched off the computer and came up softly behind Lindsey. She was standing in the kitchen packing the lunch boxes. He placed his left arm around her waist and the right hand came from behind and took her left breast. He squeezed her breast gently.

"Shit lovey you horny already, I thought you had enough last night."

"My lovey, you always make me horny" he replied.

Her right hand went behind her and she gently grabbed his crotch. "Mmmmm is that for me?" she teased.

"All yours lovey" was his reply.

"Come then we are wasting some very valuable time!"

She took his hand and led him through to the bedroom. Approaching the bed, she pushed him backwards, lent forward, unzipped him and took hold of his hard-on. Opening her hot wet mouth she took him in and slowly at first, she drew it out and then took him back in. He was sliding in and out of her mouth easily when her momentum slowed, she adjusted her angle slightly and pushed a little harder, sinking him deep into her throat. She stopped waited and relaxed, without drawing him out she started to move her head slightly to the sides, ensuring that he was buried as deep as he could go.

Don warned her, "Baby... I can't... I'm gonna cum", at that point she rotated slightly more and he shot wad after wad down her throat, she kept him there, until she felt him going soft and shrinking, then she started swallowing, getting every drop of his seed.

Don thought it was over and started to pull out, but she closed her mouth over him tighter and again started to suck and move him in and out of her hot wet mouth. After about thirty seconds, Don started to feel himself begin to harden again. Lindsey felt it too, for she kept him in her mouth and continued to suck and draw him in and out.

When Don's erection was hard enough to sustain again she started to loosen her top. Don needed no second hints and helped her free her large full breasts. He moved her skirt up and drew her g-string down, she moved her position to help him and then turned into a 69 position.

Lindsey lowered herself onto his mouth and he began licking her and then exploring the vulva with his tongue. He could feel his face around his mouth getting wetter and wetter until she started shuddering and moaning. She climaxed and gave a few seconds for her body to relax, before taking him from her mouth, then turning around, she sat on top of him and guided him into her opening. She looked at him smiled and said "nice and slow just make love to me... Don was only too happy to oblige.

*****

On Saturday morning, Lindsey left early to prepare for the party. Don was reading on the couch when Denise arrived.

She dashed in through the garden gate, ran straight up to him on the couch and straddled him, knocking his book to the floor. Her mood was fun and laughter. She kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue being adventurous and exploring. "Lover-boy you are naughty, how can you keep a woman waiting for you for so long?"

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, she would not take her mouth off his and he kept bumping into the walls and doorways.

As soon as they reached the bed, he placed her down bending over as he did so, her arms around him, she pulled him down with her. Her young hands grabbed his shirt and pulled, sending buttons flying in all directions. Don was far gentler, being well aware that the cameras were catching all of it. With his hand, he gently brushed the hair from her forehead.

She grabbed him by his open shirt, pulled herself up and kissed him, pulling him onto the bed as she did so. As he fell over her, she rolled him over and came up on top of him, straddling him again. She pulled her shirt off before he even had the chance to tell her; "take it easy." She took his hand and placed it under her skirt between her legs. "See no undies!" she exclaimed. Her hands fumbled with his button and then his zip. She grabbed his pants by the waistline and pulled downwards, lifting herself off him slightly at the same time.

Don's pants and underpants went down to his thighs. She sat down on him, his cock flat against his underbelly, her wetness and heat against him, she started to rub herself against his cock, "Ooohh this feels good, she murmured."

Oh shit, this is not good thought Don; she is going to make me cum all over my stomach. Don took her hands, raised his knees, placed the inside of her elbows against the back of his knees and sat up causing her to fall backwards. He climbed off the bed, and went to his cupboard, rubbed some cream on and quickly rolled on two condoms.

"You don't need it, I've been on the pill for nearly six months" she lied.

"Denise this is only your second time, it's still going to be a bit messy."

"Don, it's not going to be as sore as last time is it?"

"No, it will be painful but not as bad"

"When will we be able to do it without it being sore?"

"Only after your third or fourth time" he said, "or so I have been told anyway."

"Ok, then we could do it at least twice tomorrow, once in the morning and once in the afternoon she stated."

Don made sure she lay adjacently across the bed; the camera must get everything he thought to himself. Again he showed her no mercy, he entered her doggy style and told her to hold onto the bedpost, making sure her face and chest were facing upwards towards the wall and hence the camera. He rubbed himself against her opening and told her it is better to go in hard and fast, so that the pain is not prolonged.

"Ok, I'm ready."

Don took her hips in his hands and slowly slipped his head into her; "I thought you..." she started, when he suddenly slammed in hard and deep. "Aargh!" she cried out.

Slowly he pulled all the way back and then slammed in again.

"Oww" she cried again.

He suddenly felt a twinge of conscience, but thought better of it and started to ride her hard, fast and deep.

She was moaning in pain, within a few minutes, and he took pity on her, he slipped out and took off the condoms, made her lie on her back and told her to start sucking. She took him in her mouth and he directed her in giving him a blowjob. She sucked, licked and used her mouth on his member until he was ready to cum. He withdrew from her mouth and asked, "How are you feeling down there now."

"Much better, a bit sensitive, but most of the pain is gone," She replied.

He made her turn onto her back and rest her ankle on his shoulder, leaning over her between her thighs. He rolled on another condom and penetrated her slowly, but deeply. Keeping with that rhythm, he slid in and out, until his orgasm overtook him. He lay down next to her, inserted his finger, sliding it in and out whilst she masturbated herself to climax. They lay there for a while, him just holding her.

"Guess it's time for me to get ready" he said as he climbed off the bed.

Chapter 9

He arrived late; Lindsey had done a sterling job. The whole place looked like a medieval castle on the inside. "Where the hell have you been? I've had to do everything myself".

"Sorry, lovey, making you a good home movie" he replied.

Lindsey started laughing;" you mean she actually came back for more?"

"Yep, she just can't get enough of me"

"Ok babes, listen we need to decide on who is going to be who tonight. How are we going to it?"

"A jar for the ladies and one for the men" he replied. Cars are already pulling up, we don't have time to arrange costumes in order of sizes, anyway who cares if not a perfect fit, they don't normally stay on long enough for vogue magazine to decide on who is the best dressed couple."

"Ok, you best go answer the door" she agreed.

Don greeted Steve and Lisa at the door and asked them to make themselves at home, as they were just finishing up.

Lindsey brought him the jars and he went through to the ballroom. "Ok moment of truth you two!"

They dipped their hands into the jar, "Oh, fuck," Steve said.

"What have you got" asked Don.

"Kitchen boy answered Steve."

"Lady in waiting" replied Lisa.

"Well that's not so bad, the lady in waiting must first sample everything before she can let the queen have it (even if there are four of you) and there are more cooks and kitchen girls than what there are boy's" he laughed.

"This much is true, Dear Sir, but we are not allowed to let them cum, we have to save that for the queen" said Lisa.

The next couple came in and drew their lots.

"Jester"

"Maiden"

Lindsey gave them their costumes from the study.

Once the main body of guests had arrived, they looked around them. "Full house" declared Don.

"No you haven't got a role yet," said Lindsey.

She handed him a costume with the words "put it on."

"Mmm not so bad, a knight" he smiled; I am still her knight in shining armor.

Everybody had to eat with their fingers, no eating utensils were allowed, however finger bowls and wet wipes were provided. The king's word was law and anybody who did not stick to his law was severely punished according to the king's punishment.

The king made up the rules as he went along and always had to be addressed with total respect an example of this was "My lord, this knight, a lowly servant of yours requests permission to take another bite of this exquisite cuisine". No swearing was allowed or the use of derogatory terms as this was offensive to the queen, a lady of impeccable standing.

The evening well underway, everybody was just about crying with laughter. The king ordered that anybody getting up from the table had to give full reason for being excused and was then interrogated to establish whether or not the reason was valid or not. This led to excuses such as, My Lord, this lowly stable hand requests permission to take his phallus to the urinal.

"Maiden, check to see whether the phallus is erect."

With that, the stable hand had to stand so that everyone could witness the inspection. No, My Lord, the phallus is not erect."

"Permission refused as it is not yet an urgent matter."

"My Lord, if it may please you, may I ask this fair maiden to assist in getting the phallus erect so that I may be excused."

"Permission granted; maiden, if you so wish you may ease his predicament and assist in making his useless phallus erect."

The suggestions became more and more sexual during the dinner. Someone sneezed and was immediately taken to task for not asking permission. You have sneezed without the king's permission; you will immediately give the king and court a full and explicit account of your most erotic sexual act and with which of the court this was done.

When the desert was brought to the table, the king ordered that the strawberries reminded him of a nipple and all women were ordered to bare their breasts so that they could be compared to the strawberries. This comparison was checked by shape size and taste, so everybody had to taste the ladies nipples, ice cream and whipped cream were brought in as a good measure.

The queen whispered quietly to the one lady in waiting, who promptly disappeared to the kitchen she returned with a cucumber, which the queen after whispering to the King demanded that it reminded her of a phallus the men had to line up and walk around the table with their phallus out for comparison.

The queen chose which one was the best resemblance and requested to taste it to make sure. Permission was granted and after the lady in waiting had taken the jesters cock into her mouth and given it a fair bit of attention it was given to the queen with the words; "it resembles a snake but is not venomous my queen". With that, the queen proceeded to suck him off in front of everyone in the room.

The King then ordered that each Lady, Maiden or wench should do likewise to ensure the Queen was not alone in her actions. The ladies each went to the man they chose and with a bit of fumbling managed to free their cocks and start giving head. The king's court started to dissolve fast, people forgot or just did not care anymore, about asking permission until the King, as a punishment, ordered that everybody be blindfolded, nobody may speak and the lights turned off.

Without the privilege of sight, each should find a suitable partner. Nobody objected and men and women were crawling around on the floor looking for partners. All intentions of men and woman having previously decided whom they wanted to end up with that evening, disappeared into oblivion.

Bev kept on bumping and tripping into and over people, tables and chairs, so she decided to go onto all fours and crawl around instead. Down on the floor she found that most of the people had the same idea. She bumped into someone leant back on her haunches and used her hands to feel; her hands felt the back of the person, so she let them wonder to her left, ok, butt, nice and firm, slightly to the side, ah there we go, down the crevice to the genitals, ok, this can work, she thought.

Her hands started to feel their way around the vulva, finding the opening she inserted a finger. The other girl pushed back against her getting the finger in deeper. Bev moved her position, so that she was behind her unknown partner, she lay down on her back and slid in underneath her. Bev's hands came up and took hold of the hips, pulling her partner down on to her. She started with her mouth, her partners hands came down to her head and feeling the hair, she made to get up, but Bev held on and ate to her heart's content.