The Marilona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up is the worst part. Your body panics the moment you come back to the world, the feeling of drowning complete for a moment before your mind realizes that you CAN actually breathe. You don't wake up until you have been fully healed, lest some thrashing or jolting rip apart the work the gel has done, and so shortly after the horrible experience of waking up and being absolutely sure you're dying horribly, the gel drains and you expel the full volume of your lungs worth of thick, viscous green shit.

For me, it takes a while. Big lungs.

Once oxygen hits the gel, it begins to dissolve into nothing more than a faintly sweet-smelling gas, so the first couple of breaths of actual, honest oxygen always taste a little bit like candy. It's a fucking small recompense.

The tank itself is opaque from the outside and transparent from the inside, albeit throwing a green shade to everything. You go into it naked, for obvious reasons, and about a minute after you've blown all the gel out of your body and theoretically recovered from the epic coughing fit that causes, it does a final scan to make sure everything is put together the way it should be.

For most people, that means the tank returns you to a preset that is programmed using ideal performance levels for every bodily system, taking the patient's DNA into account and correcting genetic diseases, regular diseases, and physical flaws. As retired Fleet, I had a small code attached to my DNA that gave more specific instructions based on criteria taken from my top fitness evaluations.

Through the magic of technology, I woke up in literally the best shape of my life.

After the scan ran, the tank offered me a shower. I accepted, my brain still a little too slow and a little too foggy to take the time to look through the green surface of the tank itself until the warm spray of water began.

Noala lay curled in an emergency hammock, her hair splayed around her head and dangling down, one long-fingered hand curled under her cheek as she slept. It occurred to me that I had no idea how long I'd been in the tank, nor how long she had been waiting for me to wake up. If my memories of the fight were to be believed, it could have been a while.

As I showered, something woke her and she stood, rubbing sleep from her eyes and standing in a fluid motion, her long hair falling gracefully down to frame her face. I'd never seen it unhindered, free before. It made her even more achingly beautiful.

A hatch across from the tank slid open, and the captain strode through, saying a few words I couldn't hear before pointing to the tank and smiling. Noala's eyes widened and she turned, pressing her hands against the, to her, opaque surface. She was crying, a smile pulling up the corners of her lips as she wept.

The incredible emotion of that moment, that gesture, the expression of joy and erased worry on her face, was only slightly tainted by how fucking weird it feels to shower while watching people behind a two way surface.

As I finished cleaning away the few spots of gel that hadn't already dissolved, the captain said something very brief and left the room with a smile. I punched the release on the tank and stood straight, impressed by the fact that there was actually room to do so for a moment before remembering that lifers tended to be almost as tall as I was.

Noala flew into my arms, heedless of the fact that I was still dripping wet. She didn't care, and neither did I. I hugged her tight, my arms wrapping so far around her that could have touched my fingertips together in front of her belly if I'd cared to try. She sobbed quietly into my neck, her long, lithe body shaking with relief and joy. My own eyes threatened to spill over as the force of her emotion hit me and I realized that it matched my own.

(I love you,) I whispered. The words shocked me, robbing my brain of anything else to say. I felt her sobs redouble, her arms squeezing even more tightly around my neck as I held her close.

She pulled back suddenly, her lips hunting for mine, pressing hard, driving into mine and pulling, gently sucking while hungrily devouring. They were wet with her tears, full, and soft even as they pressed hard to mine. I lifted her, holding her off the ground as her long, long legs wrapped my waist, losing myself in her kiss until it finally broke. I opened my eyes to see her big blue eyes staring into mine.

(Don't ever fucking do that again,) she said.

I couldn't help laughing. It burst out form my gut, ringing out deep and rich in the little tank chamber and it didn't stop when she slapped my shoulder as hard as she could.

(I fucking mean it!) she shouted, exasperation and bemusement coming out in a little involuntary giggle. (You almost died, Asger!)

(It's not like I planned it,) I said, still laughing. (And frankly, I would really rather NOT have had to do it.)

(Well, if the opportunity arises again, just,) she trailed off, her laugh dying away as she looked into my eyes again. I was still holding her up, her legs still wrapped around mine, our lips close. (Just remember that I love YOU, and I would be very unhappy if something happened to you.)

I kissed her, that time. I pressed my lips softly to hers, tasting and caressing them before my tongue sought hers and met it on its way to find mine. My hands slid lower, tracing the little valley of muscle down her back, cupping her ass, pulling her tighter against me. She moaned into my mouth, her hands caressing the sides of my face, fingers reaching into my hair, her impossibly long legs squeezing tight around my waist.

She pulled back long enough to gasp out the sweetest sentence I had ever heard.

"My cabin is one passage down and Aoada is on duty."

I didn't even bother with clothes. I just walked forward with her in my arms, wrapped around me and clinging to me. She elbowed the hatch release as we neared the door, giggling around my lips as I walked. The stempods were set in a miniature torus of their own, providing gravity in a tiny version of the passenger tori, complete with a smaller version of the ramp that led to the central tube.

Weightlessness greeted us as I shoved us into the passage and pushed off, Noala mumbling directions as she kissed my neck and gave me just enough space to see where the hell we were going. She whispered the cabin number in my ear before nibbling the lobe. My cock throbbed between my legs, bouncing against the heat of her sex with each motion, torturing us both until I saw the blessed little stenciled number I was looking for.

Noala reached out blindly, fumbling around until she felt the square of the keypad and pressed her palm to it. We tumbled inside, the cabin automatically beginning to rotate around the passage on its own self-contained track, a tiny, weaker version of the gravity provided by larger tori letting us stay on the "floor" once we had floated down to it.

My hands found the release tab of her shipsuit, the fabric relaxing just in time as I grabbed hold and pulled it down her arms, not stopping until I'd whipped it free of those incredible legs. She spread them wide, my cock jutting obscenely above her as I knelt between them.

Noala locked eyes with me and spit into her hand, reaching down and wrapping her long fingers around the head of my cock. She gave it a quick, twisting stroke, coating my tip in her saliva.

(In me, now,) she growled, her grip tightening and pulling me closer.

I grinned and complied, lowering myself down, feeling her place the blunt end of my cock against her entrance. She was dripping, the clear, sweet fluid of her arousal creating a shining trail from the bottom of her crease to her tiny, puckered little hole. I pressed forward gently, her tight lips spreading and stretching for me.

(No,) she moaned. (Be gentle later. I NEED you.)

Noala grabbed my hips with her hands and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me hard with both and urging me into her. I set my hands on either side of her head to give myself some leverage and gave her what she wanted, driving myself fully into her with one hard thrust.

She arched her back and screamed, her legs clenching hard around my waist even as her cunt pulsed around my length, the roughness of my intrusion setting off her orgasm. Her hands sprang to my face, cupping it as she stared into my eyes, cumming continuously as I began to thrust into her hard and fast, driving my thick length as deeply into her as I could.

(Fuck me, Asger, don't ever stop fucking me,) she gasped. Her face flushed, her skin turning a sweet, erotic shade of pink as her orgasm renewed and she dug her fingers into my shoulders.

My hips hunched against her, grinding my cock deep inside her, reveling in the quivering walls of her gripping sex. The sound of our coupling filled the small cabin, her moans and cries mixing with my grunts and soft growls, bouncing back at us and fueling our insane arousal.

I felt my cock swell inside her, my orgasm approaching, unstoppable and powerful as a meteor.

(I'm going to cum,) I gasped, never slowing, never relenting as I pounded into her over and over again.

(Cum for me, Asger!) she shouted. (Cum in me, my love.)

I wrapped one hand behind her head, pressing my forehead to hers and cramming my cock against her cervix. My orgasm ripped through me, heavy jets of sperm erupting against the entrance to her womb.

My orgasm pushed her into another of her own, her body rippling beneath me as her cries of my name became incoherent moans and gasps. We ground against one another as our orgasms subsided, our lips coming together, muttering softly to each other.

She arched her back and my hands slid under her, pulling her up with me as I stood, my cock still just hard enough to stay inside her as I walked us to the bed. I lay us down gently, caressing her face and slipping gently from her to settle beside her, facing her.

We kissed gently, the heat of the last several minutes catching up to us, pulling us toward sleep. I watched her eyes flutter closed before joining her, dreams coming sweetly and quickly.

—————————————————————————

I awoke to Noala stirring in my arms, the lithe length of her warm body pressing against me in the most wonderful of places. We had shifted in our sleep, her strong back to my chest, her round ass grinding softly against my rapidly filling cock.

When I raised my leg, my cock sprang forward and slapped against her pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips and she ground back harder, a smile just visible as I raised my head to look down at her.

(You're up,) she whispered. (Good.)

One long leg raised and her fingers wrapped around my length, guiding me into her incredible, tight heat. I let out a long, loud groan as I sank into her slick channel, her body accepting every inch of me as her hand reached back to curl long, slender fingers around the back of my neck.

I began to drive into her, thrusting deep and pulling back, leaving just the tip of my cock in her as I rocked back and forth. She cried out, her long leg falling to rest on top of the other, pushing her ass back into each thrust. I cupped her small breast, feeling the hard point of her nipple against my fingers, the firm globes of her ass flexing with each thrust of my cock.

Neither of us heard the hatch.

I felt Noala start, her pussy clamping down on me briefly as she jerked in my arms, her eyes flying open fully as her head whipped around. Long fingers stroked her clit, brushing either side of my thickness as I drove in and out of her. Aoada's lips pressed to Noala's, their tongues mingling as my lover let out a long, deep moan into her cabinmate's mouth.

(Cum for him, Noala,) she whispered. (Cum on his thick cock and let me suck your cum off of it.)

Noala's back arched and she slammed down onto my length, taking me to the hilt as Aoada's fingers strummed her clit. Her breath caught, her face reddened as her orgasm ripped into her, robbing her of breath, of control of her body. She jerked and twitched, the only semblance of function she had left keeping her driven hard back against me, keeping me as deep inside her as she could get me.

Aoada's fingers never stopped, never quit rubbing fast and hard on her friend's clit, driving her orgasm to new heights even as she leaned over her and met my lips with her own. Our tongues met and danced, hungrily devouring each other as Noala's orgasm raged on between us.

Noala gave a sudden gulping gasp, sucking air into her lungs and coming alive even with her orgasm pulling her apart. One long arm snapped out, her long fingers clapping over Aoada's pussy and slamming two fingers deep inside, her arm working hard, thrusting hard and fast into her friend as her lips closed over a nipple.

Aoada gave a small scream of surprise and lust against my lips. Noala grabbed her hips and pulled, dragging Aoada's to her, one hand guiding and the other pulling her by the pussy. A quick roll of her hips freed me from Noala's dripping sex, my cock springing and bouncing as it was pulled out.

(Hard,) Noala gasped. (She wants it hard.)

I grinned and reached up, grabbing a fistful of Aoada's hair and pulling her down, her mouth open and eager as I pushed my cock inside. She groaned as her lips stretched around my shaft, the taste of Noala fresh and wet and slick all along my length. Noala's tongue joined her fingers, lapping at Aoada's clit as my cock sank deeper into her mouth.

More of my cock disappeared into Aoada's mouth than I would have thought possible, nearly half the thick length pushing in before she frantically tapped my thigh. I relaxed and pulled back, leaving my fist in her hair but letting her control the speed and depth. She drove her own head down over and over, fucking her face with my cock. Her breath shot out around my cock with each upward pull of her lips, her thighs flexing and writhing on either side of the working and delving face of my love.

Aoada came, and came hard on Noala's tongue and fingers, her orgasmic moans muffled by the mass of my cock as she shoved it hard into her mouth and held it deep. She writhed and squirmed, a deep flush starting in her cheeks and spreading down her neck and onto her back, nearly reaching her rolling and pumping ass.

Noala moved like lightning, rolling Aoada over, pulling her so that her back was against my lover's chest. She wrapped her long legs over Aoada's and pulled, using her own legs to hold her cabinmate's wide apart.

(Fuck her, Asger,) she panted, one long arm reaching around to brush her fingers across Aoada's swollen clit. (Fuck her hard and cum in her tight, hungry little pussy so I can suck it out and spit it in her mouth.)

I couldn't have said no even if I wanted to.

I slid forward on my knees, placing the tip of my cock against Aoada's tight, weeping opening. Her eyes were wide and bright, mad with lust, one hand holding onto the back of Noala's head, her other scrambling for purchase on my arm, my hip, clawing at my chest and side.

(Please,) she groaned, rolling her hips and trying to press me into her. (All of it, please!)

I slammed my full length into her, driving my shaft through the tight resistance of her cunt, her scream of pleasure sounding off the walls of the small cabin as her legs strained against Noala's grip and her arm flew around my neck, the other digging long fingers into my shoulder. She came as my balls slapped against her ass, Noala's fingers returning the tortuous pleasure that Aoada had given her as I began to slam in and out of her, rocking both of their long, lithe bodies with every thrust.

Aoada's first orgasm slowed only slightly before her second slammed into her, the tight channel of her rippling constantly along my shaft. She gasped and moaned, a combination of Shippercant and Standard flowing from her lips, none of it making any sense other than to tell us that she was insane with pleasure.

She rolled and spasmed in Noala's arms, my cock driving into her as hard as I thought she could take it without breaking her. An orgasm started in my gut and ripped down the length of my cock, erupting into Aoada's pussy and flooding over, spilling down onto Noala's still twitching cunt.

My love released her cabin mate and pushed her off, diving between her legs and sealing her mouth over her pussy. Aoada came again as Noala drank the cum from her. I took my not quite soft cock in hand and guided it back into Noala, slamming it home with the hardness it had left and sawing slowly in and out of her. She groaned into Aoada's dripping sex, raising on her elbows and pulling her friend down, reaching up and sealing their lips together. Both groaned as they shared my cum between them, the wet, slick mess slipping out to dribble down onto Aoada's cheek as they kissed.

I slipped free of Noala and collapsed next to them, Noala sliding from atop our lover and sliding onto my chest. She groaned contentedly as I wrapped an arm around her, the other going around Aoada and pulling her close.

We fell asleep like that, naked and curled together, two tall, lithe, elfin Lifers wrapped around me.

——————————————————————————-

The rest of the voyage went without incident, from a pirate perspective, at least.

Noala and I fell more and more deeply in love, the captain allowing her to move into my cabin as long as she still made it to her duties on time. Aoada was a frequent visitor in our bed, and my feelings for her grew at the same rate that her feelings for me did. The girls had already loved each other, been closer than most lovers for years.

The loss of life during the pirate attack meant that the Marilona would have to take on a string of new crew when we arrived, and over the remaining months, after a long series of discussions and planning sessions, the three of us decided that they would have to look for two more. When we arrived at the Belt, I used the considerable chunk of money that had built up in my account on the voyage to put a down payment on a ship of our own, a small cargo vessel with a cozy but lavish passenger area.

We could take runs as we wanted, my pension being enough to cover the payments on the vessel, keep us in supplies and fuel, and cover any maintenance costs. She could run as a Pusher or hook up to a Loop, letting us cover the solar system in anywhere from a few months to a few days. The staggering amounts of money that cargo and passengers could net us would be all profit. The three of us would be enough to man her.

She was small and fast, beautiful, built to our specifications. We were in love from the first moment we saw her, and celebrated long into the night the day we finally moved in. She was our perfect, cozy, happy home.

We named her Trinity.