The Marine

Story Info
A younger marine spices up a couple's love life.
4.7k words
4.28
42k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,680 Followers

This is dedicated to my friend A Classy Lady. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Getting off the commuter train, Jim was feeling low when he decided to stop by the local watering hole for a couple beers on his walk home.

For months now he'd been unable to perform in the bedroom with the same gusto as he had in his younger days. His wife, Jen, was patient, horny but patient. Jim knew it would only be a matter of time before fighting started.

"Jack, gimme a bud draft please" Jim called to the bartender he's known for 5 years.

Settling onto a corner stool Jim noticed the bar was pretty empty for a Thursday evening.

"Here you are" Jack said as he slid the iced draft mug three feet down the bar. "How's Jen?" he asked.

"She's good Jack" Jim answered and then took a long pull from the mug. Putting the mug on the coaster Jim went on, "thanks for asking. She's as good as she's ever been but things are a little strained between us. Nothing too serious though. just going some mid-life crap."

"I get it" Jack said in an understanding way that all bartenders have. "You've been married for 22 years, right? You two have weathered tough spots before. You'll get through this one too."

Jack returned to cutting fruit for cocktails and Jim was left to his thoughts.

22 years. They'd gotten married when Jen was 22 and Jack 25. Jack always knew he was lucky to have her. Jen was a looker at 22 and if anything, she'd aged like fine wine. Jen was 5'6" tall. Her weight of 135, at her current age of 44 wasn't bad. Her ass had bubbled out a little over the years. While that ass was still mostly firm, there was a bit of looseness in it allowing for a natural bounce when she walked.

Jen's breasts were 34 D and there was that touch of sag that gravity at age 44 can bring. Nothing drastic. They retained their fullness and shape. But there was some wobble in them that wasn't there 22 years ago.

Jim drank the beer remaining in the mug and signaled for another.

22 years he thought again.

22 years ago Jim could get it up and keep it up. His stamina was almost legendary on the campus where he met Jen when she was a junior.

Jim was known as a 20/20/20 man. He could fuck for 20 minutes before cumming and 20 minutes later, could fuck again in another 20 minutes.

He'd been in better shape then. 22 years of sitting at his desk had softened his taught muscular abs. The stress of his high pressure job was somewhat relieved by working out. But those workouts were becoming less frequent. Jim once 5'11" had shrunk to 5'9". His weight had gone from a firm 165 to a less firm 180. High blood pressure and cholesterol meds have taken their toll.

Jim's morning erections were still there. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that he was tired all the time. He was tired from work. He was tired of the commute. But mostly Jim was tired of fucking the same pussy, the same way for 22 years.

Something was needed to spice up their sex life. He was certain Jen felt the same way. Their sex life had become routine. A weekly fuck that lacked excitement. The same missionary position that was devoid of passion served only to relieve his balls of their diminishing sperm.

The 5 minutes of rutting before turning away from each other to fall asleep was a staple of Saturday nights.

22 years.

Jim sighed.

Pulling himself from his depressing thoughts, Jim suddenly noticed a figure had settled at the bar, one stool away from him.

Wearing his camo greens, Paul was an 12 year marine. Achieving the rank of Gunnery Sargent at the age of 30, he'd been through the hell of multiple deployments to the mid-East. His looks hardened by war and remembrance, Paul wore his 500 yard stare well. Deeply tanned by months in the hot Afghan sun, Paul was the very definition of a "Leather Neck".

Jim had not gone into the service and at times regretted that. Still, his success at work was in part due to the fact that he started young at his firm and had over the years climbed the ladder to his position of VP of Technology.

Studying the marine Jim thought him a rugged specimen of a man. The marine's steel blue eyes stared at nothing as he drank his beer.

"Thank you for your service" Jim heard himself saying. where'd that come from he wondered.

Looking at Jim as if seeing him for the first time, the marine simply said "yer welcome."

Getting up and walking over to him, Jim said, "the next one's on me."

The marine stood to shake Jim's hand. He must be 6'3" Jim thought. Jim's hand was engulfed in the larger hand of this marine. Paul's powerful grip and handshake almost hurt.

As they made eye contact something in Jim stirred. He couldn't think straight for a minute caught completely off guard by the presence of this man.

"I'm Paul" he said releasing Jim's hand, "and thanks for the round."

"Jim" was all Jim could manage to get out.

Sitting next to Paul they settled into an easy conversation. When Jim asked about his war experience Paul told him "I'd rather not discuss it."

Something in the finality of the way Paul said it, Jim understood that he would be better off not to push it. Still, this marine had stirred something within Jim that Jim did not understand. For some reason he was drawn to him. There was something magnetic about this marine that was unfamiliar to Jim. His cock stirred.

"Jesus Christ" he thought "I'm not gay. Why am I getting hard?"

Jim had never had sex with a man. Never had a man present when he fucked all those girls at college. Never had a gay thought in his head.

"Must be the beer" he thought.

He said his farewell to the marine as he rose from his stool. Throwing a twenty on the bar Jim told Jack to use it to pay for Paul's beers.

"Gotta run" Jim said sticking out his hand. "Been a pleasure".

Once again Jim's hand was lost in the grip of the marines large hand. "I'm home on leave for a week" Paul said to Jim, locking eyes with him. "I'll be here tomorrow. See you then?"

"Uh, I'm not sure" Jim stuttered. Then quickly changing his mind decided he wanted to see Paul again. "Yes, I'll be here. If I can talk her into it, I'll bring my wife." Jim pulled his hand from Pauls' and turned to leave hoping Paul didn't notice the tent Jim's hard on was making in his pants.

Jim was still hard when he got home a few minutes later. Jen noticed.

"Where'd this come from?" she asked grasping his hard on through Jim's trousers.

"I'm not sure. Guess the beer I had got to me."

Well, let's not let this go to waste" Jen said and led him by his hard-on upstairs to their bedroom.

As they fucked in the usual missionary position, Jim could not stop thinking about the marine. Jen sensed his distraction and asked what, or who he was thinking about.

Jim sighed and rolled off his wife. Lying beside her he tried to figure a way to tell her about the stirrings he got from his encounter.

Looking at his wife of 22 years, Jim realized he loved her as much now as ever. Not wanting to hurt Jens' feelings, and not understanding his own, Jim decided to water down his explanation.

He told Jen that he'd met this young marine gunny who was on leave for the week and how impressed Jim was with the marine's sense of presence.

"Meeting him made me regret not joining the service. I felt less of a man in his presence for it."

"Wow Jim. You're not easily impressed with people. What's so different about this guy? You've met many people in your position as VP. Why is this marine so different?"

Jim confessed that he had no idea and asked Jen if she'd like to meet him. "Maybe you can sort it out for me. He'll be at the bar tomorrow. Want to meet me there after work?"

"Ah, jeeze. Does that mean I have to dress up?"

"No honey, just come casual. Please. I want you there. I want to understand what I'm missing here."

Agreeing to meet her husband, Jen was deciding on what to wear the next afternoon. Casual means that I can wear jeans and a sweater, she decided.

Showered, legs shaved, make-up applied, Jen pulled the jeans up her legs and struggled to get her plump ass into them. Lying back on the bed she finally succeeded in buttoning them. Admiring herself in the mirror, Jen turned to get a profile of her ass. "Not too bad for an old broad" she smiled back at her image. Then pulling a white V-neck over her full breasts, one last brush of her hair, Jen left to join her husband.

"I hope this isn't a waste of time" she was already wondering if she'd miss her favorite TV shows that evening.

Entering the establishment, Jen spotted Jim and the marine at the bar. The marine dwarfed her husband as they sat together sipping draft beers.

"Hi boys. What does a girl have to do to get a drink?" Jen sidled up to stand between the two men.

"Paul. I'd like you to meet my wife Jen." Jim said rising off his bar stool.

Paul stood to greet Jen and as they shook hands, Jen marveled at the younger man's size. Paul's big mitt held Jen's hand a few seconds longer than Jim felt comfortable with.

"Ahem. Want to get a booth?" he asked a little bothered at how the two seemed to be sizing up each other.

Sitting in a booth in the very back of the bar, their conversation became more animated as the drinks flowed. Jen was sitting next to the large marine and Jim sat alone on the other side of the booth. Finally, as in most similar situations, the conversation turned to sex.

Jen was particularly interested in Paul's experiences over seas.

"In those Muslim countries, there was nothing happening" he explained. "The only sex I had there was reading dirty books and jacking off. We all had the same problem. Had to sneak in those books too."

Jim noticed Jen's hand reach under the table when she was telling Paul how unfair that was. "I mean, after all, you're over there, serving your country and can't get laid." Her hand on his thigh, Jen rubbed the marine in sympathy.

Jim saw what was happening, what his wife of 22 years was doing. His dick twitched at the sight of Jen's unabashed flirting. Excusing himself, Jim went to the men's room. The walk eased the blood flow, interrupting his erection. Relieving himself, he wondered why the sight of his wife flirting excited him.

Jim also wondered why he seemed to find it easy to get hard when he was around Paul. "Fuck it. Maybe it's just my meds."

Returning to their booth, Jim saw that the marine had his hand over Jen's shoulder. They were laughing and whispering.

Jim could swear that he saw the marine cupping his wife's breast with his large hand. Jen's hand was still under the table and Jim was sure he saw her arm moving up and down. His cock hardened again.

"Why don't we go home and I'll fix you boys some dinner" Jen said, her cheeks flushed.

On the short walk to their house, it seemed to Jim that he was the third wheel. Jen and Paul were acting like a couple. Walking and laughing together, they actually squeezed hands on a couple occasions.

Finally entering the house, Jim saw out of the corner of his eye, Paul grab Jen's ass quickly as he let her go in first. He knew he hadn't seeing things because he saw his wife jump a bit and heard her little giggle.

Jim's cock was definitely hard now.

Paul asked to use the bathroom and Jen showed him the way. "Let me know if you need help with anything" she smiled at him.

Joining Jim, Jen threw her arms around his neck and gave him a tongue searching kiss. She hummed as she ground her jean covered pussy into her husband of 22 years.

"I see why he had such an effect on you Jim. He has that same effect on me."

"I don't known why but I'm drawn to him. He's so manly, so confident. I know I'm almost old enough to be his mother but I can't help myself."

"Seems you don't have a problem with this either" Jen had found Jim's erection. "Do you like seeing your wife with another man? Do you want him to fuck your wife? Do you want to see me on my knees, sucking his cock? Tell me Jimmy.

Jim groaned at her words and Jen's stroking his dick through his trousers.

"You know how I feel about men in uniform, Jimmy. You know how they turn me on."

Jim blushed. He never had the thought of sharing his wife; of allowing another man to fuck her.

Now he had a dilemma. He wanted to see it. He wanted Jen to fuck this younger, bigger man. He wanted to see the marine's cock take his bride of 22 years.

His cock twitched in Jen's hand. "I, um, I don't know. I want you to be happy but I don't want to lose you. I'm scared. I never thought about this."

"Well Jimmy, your dick has thought about it. I won't leave you. I just want to spice up our sex life. You want that too, don't you? We have gotten a little routine. Well this may be just what the doctor ordered."

"I don't know Jen." But Jim did know. He wanted this to happen. This must have been in his sub-consciousness yesterday when he was first drawn to this man.

"I won't stop you dear. If you want him, as long as I can watch, and maybe join in. it's okay."

Paul had returned from the bathroom and caught the last part of their hushed discussion. Taking his cue from Jen's smile, Paul gathered her in his arms and kissed her. Jen, at first startled by Paul's brash handling of her, returned the kiss. As the two melted into a long, passionate embrace, Jim saw Paul looking at him over Jen's shoulder.

Jen feeling emboldened, began to grind her pelvis into Paul's. Her hands clutched his ass.

Paul broke their kiss and whispered something to Jen that Jim was unable to catch. Jen laughed at whatever he said and turned to her husband.

"Paul wants you to take my sweater off Jimmy. Please do that for our guest."

Jim, got a sudden rush at the thought of undressing his wife so the marine could fuck her. The thought of his willingly offering up his bride seemed so nasty. So dirty.

So right.

Jen and Paul broke their embrace and she raised her arms to allow Jim to pull her sweater up and over her head.

Jen stood back letting Paul admire her breasts, nicely contained in her lacy, black bra. Paul buried his face in her cleavage and again, his hands returned to Jen's ass.

Jen began to unbutton the marine's camo shirt. "Jimmy, please unhook my bra."

Jim hesitated momentarily.

"Do it Jimmy!" the marine was becoming impatient.

Jim's hand trembled as he unhooked the offending garment. He liked the way this young man took charge so easily.

"Yes sir." Jim said standing back with Jen's bra in his hand.

"That's gunnery sargent. I'm not a sir. Don't forget that.

"Yes sir, I mean gunny."

"Now please remove your wife's jeans. I want to see that amazing ass."

Jim moved to a kneeling position beside his wife. Looking at the place between the two lovers, he was able to discern the large bulge in Paul's pants. "Bigger than me" he thought.

Jen moved back allowing Jim access to the front of her jeans and watched as her husband unbuttoned them.

Moving behind his wife, Jim peeled the tight jeans off her ass and down her legs. Feeling small, Jim asked his wife to lift her feet one at a time so he could remove them completely. Jen complied, using his head for balance as she raised each foot.

Free of the jean's, Jen stood before the young marine in only her black thong.

Paul admired the older woman. Her body looked soft and inviting. He knew he was going to enjoy fucking her. The fact that her husband not only gave him access to his wife, but actually stripped her for him, gave Paul more confidence than he had before this started.

"Now do me." Paul was gesturing to Jim.

"Take my boots off, now."

"Yes gunny." Jim hurried to a kneeling position beside the marine and began the task of unlacing and removing his boots and socks.

Once again Jim's head was used to balance some one as he removed their clothing. "Now my trousers."

Jim looked up to see that the marine had removed his shirt and undershirt. Jim hesitated again.

Paul, sensing his dominance over the middle-aged man, took hold of Jim's neck. Firmly, but without hurting him, Paul led the husband, still on his knees, in front of him.

"Unbuckle them and take them off, please. I want your wife to see what she's gonna get."

For her part, Jen watched, mesmerized by Jim's acquiescence to the young marine. She locked eyes with Paul as her husband was quick to remove the marine's trousers.

After fumbling with the belt for a minutes, Jim was able to unbutton and pull the marine's trousers down.

Standing in his boxer shorts, there was no sound in the room except for Jen's excited breathing.

From his kneeling position in front of Paul, Jim looked up at him with a silent plea in his eyes.

No words were spoken. No words were necessary. A line had been crossed by both men. Paul crossed that line in the opposite direction that Jim had.

Ignoring Jim's pleading look, Paul simply nodded to him in expectation.

Jim, feeling completely cowed and something else he was unable to comprehend, pulled the marine's boxers down.

The big cock, freed from it's confinement, pulsed in Jim's face. He could not look away. He did not want to look away.

Jim could only stare at the marine's huge cock. So much larger than his own. So big. So powerful.

Jim was marveling at the size of the young marine's cock and the big balls under it that he didn't hear the order for him to move out of the way.

Jen came up and pushed Jim to the side. Reaching for the young man's cock, she kissed up at her marine. One of her feet actually came off the floor as she kissed Paul like a horny teenager.

Jim watched the two as they kissed and caressed each other. The marine had grabbed Jen's ass in his large hand, squeezing hard.

Jen moaned into Paul's mouth, enjoying his rough treatment of her ass. Then, kissing her way down his broad chest, Jen licked her way to her knees. Taking the large cock in her little hand, she jacked it causing a drop of pre-cum to appear at the head.

Looking at Paul in his eyes, Jen stuck her tongue out and tasted the marine. Licking the pre-cum, Jen began to rub the big cock on her face.

It was clear to Jim, that his wife of 22 years, was enjoying serving the big cocked marine.

Holding that cock in one hand, Jen motioned for Jim to join her.

Both husband and wife knelt before the naked marine. He stood tall and proud, his hands on his hips,looking at the couple kneeling before him.

Taking his cock in his hand, Paul smeared the leaking head on Jen's lips. He then pushed forward.

Jen knew what he wanted and gladly opened her mouth to receive the cock that she knew would soon find it's way in to her pussy.

Sucking and tonguing, Jen offered her throat for the young marine's pleasure.

"Kiss your husband" she hear the marine say.

An electric shock ran through Jim when he heard that.

Turning to her husband, Jen smiled and still holding the cock in one hand, brought her other hand behind Jim's head, pulling him to her.

Jim kissed his wife, tasting the marine's pre-cum on her lips. Feeling degraded, he kissed Jen back, using his tongue to savor the taste.

Jen opened her mouth and forced her tongue in to her husbands mouth. Jim gave his wife his tongue and they shared a common goal. Jen wanted her hubby to taste the marine's cock, and Jim wanted it too.

As they kissed, a sudden and wicked thought came to Jen. Acting on impulse, she pulled the marine's cock closer and rubbed it on Jim's cheek.

"What the hell?" Jim thought and tried to pull away.

Jen held him tightly and forced the marine's cock between their lips. They kissed through cock.

As Jim settled down, he began to enjoy the depravity of it all. He also began to enjoy the feeling of the large cock against his lips. Not thinking and not caring, Jim pull back from his wife's lips and, turning to the cock in his wife's hand, licked the large mushroom shaped head.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,680 Followers
12