The Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

Jim heard Jen gasp but continued his assault in the cock in her hand.

"Oh my God Jen" thought to herself. "My husband is sucking a cock. God that's so fucking hot. I wanted to spice up our love life, but I didn't expect this."

"Oh yes baby" he heard his wife's breathy voice. "Let's enjoy this cock together." Jen had moved close in and targeted the marine's big balls. Together they serviced the crotch of their young marine.

"Taking about adapting and over coming" Paul thought to himself as he looked down at the married couple bringing so much pleasure to his cock. "Didn't think it would be this easy."

Gently pushing the sucking husband off his cock, Paul pulled Jen up and asked her to take him to their bedroom.

Swatting her big fleshy ass, the young marine followed Jen as she led him to their marital bed.

Jim tailed after them and as he watched the two kiss and caress on the bed, removed his own clothing.

Paul pulled down on Jen's thong and fingered her wet cunt. Jen laid squirming as the marine manipulated the older woman's cunt.

Jim could only stare wide eyed as the young marine fingered his wife to her first orgasm of the night. His own, hard, medium sized dick in his hand, he slowly jacked himself to the erotic scene.

Jim's heart beat hard in his chest as he watched the marine part his wife's thighs, preparing to stick that big cock in her married cunt.

"Want to help me out brother?" Paul asked Jim.

"I uh, what do you want me to do gunny?"

"Put my cock in your wife's pussy, man. Show me, and her, that you want me to fuck her for you."

Jim moved to the waiting couple. Paul was poised on his hands and knees, cock at the ready. Both Jen and he waited for Jim.

"Come on Jimmy." Jen hissed "Put him in me. That should be easy for you, now that you're a cock sucker."

Jim blushed and reached out a took hold of the cock that was going to make him a cuckold. He rubbed it up and down the lips of his wife's wet cunt, parting them.

"For God's sake, put him in me." Jen was growing impatient, thrusting her hips at the cock.

Jim placed the cock head at the entrance of Jen's cunt and sat back to watch.

And masturbate.

Paul entered Jen slowly, savoring the older woman's tightness. "Damn but this pussy's tight" he grinned at Jim. "I'm going to loosen it up for you, buddy."

With that said, Paul plunged deep inside of Jen.

Jen kicked her legs up and wrapped her large, thick thighs around Paul's waist and fucked him back.

Jim watched in awe as the young marine fucked his wife senseless for the next 15 minutes. He stopped counting at 8, the number of orgasms that huge cock brought her to.

He heard them urge each other on, his wife begging for Paul to fuck her harder. Paul calling the married woman, his sexy bitch. He told her he was going to fuck her whenever he was in town on leave. When he was deployed. he told her, her would send his buddies over to fuck her for him.

That sent Jen over the top yet again. She came, moaning and groaning.

Paul's offering Jim's wife to others got to Jim. He came in his hand and on his belly.

The marine came in Jim's wife.

Through gritted teeth, Paul fucked and humped his load into the married woman beneath him.

Pulling his cock out of Jen, he aimed at her breasts and face. "Marking my territory, bitch." He said as he spewed the rest of his copious seed on Jim's writhing wife.

Finally sated, Paul sat back to admire his work. Cum splattered the woman's face and chest. She was scooping it from her titties and licking her fingers.

Jen saw her husband watching her in rapt fascination and beckoned him to her. Taking two fingers, Jen smeared them with Paul's cum and offered them to her husband.

Not waiting, Jim took Jen's fingers and cleaned them thoroughly. He then melted in his wife's arms. Together they kissed through Paul's cum, each sharing the heavy fluid with the other.

"Eat me Jimmy." Jen whispered naughtily in her husband's ear. "I want you to eat my fucked pussy. Eat his cum from me, baby. You know you want to."

Jim did not have to be told twice. Settling in between Jens thighs, Jim lapped at the fat, raw cunt lips. Making sure he got all the cum from her Mons pubis, Jim stuck his face into Jen's gaping cunt and sucked until he was sure he got all of Paul's spunk.

Pulling his face from Jen's pussy, Jim saw her nursing on the marine's cock as he knelt by her head.

Jen lovingly cupped those big balls and suckled Paul's cock back to life.

Paul pulled away from Jen and lay on his back. His cock, hard again lay against his belly.

Jen shimmied to where she had her head on Paul's stomach. She held that big cock in her left hand, and once again welcomed it in her mouth. Her wedding ring was visible to her husband as she clutched the dick she was sucking.

Not wanting to be left out, Jim moved to the two and lapped at the part of the cock Jen didn't have in her mouth. Then, Jim moved his head down and licked the young man's balls.

The attention the married couple was giving his cock and balls, was getting to Paul. He took control of Jen's sucking. Holding her by the neck, Paul forced her to take his cock in her throat.

He began to fuck Jen's throat raising his ass up as he humped her face. Jim was having a difficult keeping his mouth attached to Paul's nut sack as he worked to please the young marine.

Never having had a gay thought in his life, Jim felt decadent, dirty, ashamed, and liberated all at once.

He sat back up and watched his wife gag around the big cock being forced down her throat. She never looked so sexy.

Jim knew this would not be the last time he would see that sight.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers
12