The Marine & The Beauty Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was washing my butt, I heard "Oh Wow! I see it! I see your butt wound. I TOLD you I would find out where it was before this weekend was out!"

Next she moved around to the front where she washed my thighs, and reached up and washed between my legs and my balls.

Soon, there was only one part of my body she had not washed.

And I have to say that when you have an incredibly beautiful women you have already seen naked and had the most mind-blowing sex of your life with, it really doesn't matter if she is wearing a robe or not. It didn't take long before I was hard again.

The entire time Susan had been washing me, she had been laughing and joking and smiling. By the time she finished my backside, the laughing, joking and smiling had stopped.

As she was washing between my legs, she had a very professional, almost stern look on her face.

She stood up to rinse out the cloth, and put more soap on it, knelt down and suddenly began crying. Not just a few tears, but really, really hard crying.

"Oh God, I can't, I can't Dennis, I can't" she wailed.

I have to say that when you see the woman you already love more than life itself in such obvious pain and distress, it instantly deflates any sexual thoughts you might have had and kindles a deeper emotion. To help her, to ease her pain and distress -- to simply love her in the way she needed loving now, which was to hold her and talk to her.

I couldn't kneel down beside her because of my knee, so I sat back down on the toilet then reached over and picked her up under her arms and sat her down on my left leg. I pushed her head against my shoulder and just started stroking her hair and telling her how much I loved her, would always love her.

Eventually she stopped crying, and eventually she looked at me and said, "You must think I am awful! A real idiot!"

I told her I didn't think that at all.

"I think you are the most amazing, most wonderful person I have ever met. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are truly my Angel. My special Angel."

She began crying again, but for a very different reason, then kissed me.

I finished washing myself while she went to get fresh bandages, and clean underwear for me.

As she was getting ready to re-bandage my knee Susan asked how the knee was, and I said fine and asked why she was asking.

"It looks a little swollen," she said, and I assured her again that I was fine, and the swelling was probably from the physical therapy the previous morning, plus my moving too abruptly the night before.

After re-bandaging my knee, she helped me into the bedroom so I could get dressed while she took a shower.

Soon we were both dressed, and Susan unlocked the door -- but not before giving me one of the most mind-blowing kisses I have ever received!

"Thank you for last night . . . and this morning," she said. "Now I think I am beginning to understand what true love is."

As Susan opened the door, the most delightful odors were wafting through the house, so we quickly made our way to the kitchen. Well, that is something of a misnomer, since a toddler could crawl faster than I could hobble.

In the kitchen I think I saw more food than I have ever seen in one place before. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pork-chops, and steaks were piled high. Not to mention a platter of biscuits that would feed a small army.

And I realized I was starving!

When we walked in, John glanced at us, then started to say "Good morning." Only he didn't make it that far.

What John actually said was, "Good . . ." then he looked at Susan again. Suddenly this gruff, mountain-sized ex-Marine was crying as he literally ran over (the house shook), and grabbed Susan in a bear hug, "You're back, my baby is back," he said before he and Susan were both crying.

Finally John put Susan down, and as he started looking at me I tried to back up. I was too slow. The next thing I know is I am about a foot up in the air, caught in my own bear hug and John is saying, "You brought her back to me, you brought her back to me."

Then he stopped, and looked at me (he was still hugging me), and looked over at Susan, then back at me before adding: "At least for a little while. My baby is back for a little while longer."

Susan then told her father to be careful because of my leg, and John reached down with one arm and scooped me up like a father would scoop up a little kid. He carefully walked me over to a chair and gently sat me down.

As Susan walked over to sit down beside me, to my left, John pulled out her chair and after she was seated, did something I have never seen before.

He grabbed Susan's right hand, reached down and grabbed my left hand and put both palms together. Susan apparently must have understood because she actually gasped, then laced her fingers through mine and bent her fingers down until they were pressed against the back of my hand.

John gently pushed my fingers down until my fingers were pressed against the back of Susan's hand. Then this gentle giant raised both our hands together and kissed the back of Susan's hand, then kissed the back of my hand.

John and Susan were both crying bucketfuls, and even though I didn't understand what was going on I found myself crying as well.

Not a word was spoken, and John was holding both our hands high in the air and I realized he was saying a silent prayer.

Finally, he dropped our hands and walked around to the other side of the table and sat down. I rather vaguely heard him say, "Let's eat," but Susan and I were still holding hands and staring into each other's eyes.

I knew I loved Susan more than I would have thought it possible to love someone just a week earlier.

And I had certainly thought Susan loved me as well.

But looking into Susan's eyes, I was not just seeing the most beautiful eyes in the world.

As strange as it sounds to say, I was seeing a clarity of love so deep, so intense, so all-consuming, so passionate -- so COMPLETE -- it frightened me for a minute.

Have you ever SEEN love? I don't just mean you think someone is pretty nice, or pretty special, or someone you THINK you love.

Have you ever FELT love? I could feel love radiating from Susan like heat from a stove.

Have you ever been TOUCHED by love? In our two hands clasped together I could feel our hearts merge into one.

Looking into her eyes, I SAW love.

Looking at her face, I FELT love.

Holding her hand, I was TOUCHED by love.

Finally, we both heard John knocking on the table, saying "Come on kids, food is getting cold."

We both flushed a little, then dug in. I thought I had eaten a lot the night before, but now I was eating more than one person should be allowed to eat.

And Susan was packing away the food as well. I love watching a woman eat, and enjoy her food.

It always drove me nuts when I would have a date at a nice restaurant and the woman would only order a salad.

Eat! Enjoy life! Live a little!

When we finally finished, John asked us what we were planning on doing the rest of the day.

Susan looked at me, then held her hand up, palm facing me. I quickly put my palm against hers, and we laced our fingers together again.

"I thought we would go up to Rosewood Canyon, and spend the night at the cabin," she said.

"Dennis can't ride a horse with that leg can he?" John asked.

Susan explained that no, I couldn't, but I could drive his big four-wheeler while she rode her horse.

"Actually, Daddy, I think I will saddle both Thunder and Lightning today. I can ride one until he gets tired, then switch to the other so we can be there in just a couple of hours."

John said he would go get the four-wheeler ready, and saddle both horses while one of the cooks prepared a picnic basket for us to take.

In a very short period, John came back inside and said everything was ready. He had already packed the four-wheeler with food and drinks, and both horses were ready.

Susan helped me into the living room where I grabbed my crutches, then we headed outside.

Susan was leading the way when I heard her start laughing as she stepped outside.

"Daddddddddy????" she laughed, "you didn't?"

As I walked through the door and saw what she was looking at, I started laughing as well.

Strapped to the seat of the four-wheeler was a huge, fluffy pillow!

John started laughing as well, and said, "Well I thought he might need it for his leg . . . or maybe his butt is still sore!"

Susan helped me get on the four-wheeler, which was actually a lot more difficult than I thought it would be, then she and John exchanged hugs and kisses, and John walked over and grabbed my hand in his turkey size paw.

Then he leaned over to me, after making sure Susan was not in hearing distance.

"I know you love her Dennis," he said, "but be very gentle. She has secrets she doesn't think that Debra and I know about."

With those cryptic words ringing in my ears, Susan and I left. John stood in the yard waving at us until we were out of sight. And I couldn't help but notice that he was crying as we rode and drove away.

As we drove off, Susan put the horses in a fairly fast trot. I knew enough about horses to know they can usually maintain that pace for quite some distance, but was still worried about them becoming too hot. This was Texas, and it was the middle of summer. It was still early morning, but the temperature had to already be in the mid-90s.

As we were riding, we would have to stop ever so often so Susan could dismount and open a gate through barbed wire fences, then close the gate again after we were through.

Finally, about an hour later we stopped "so the horses can take a break," Susan said. Then she climbed up on the four-wheeler with me and gave me a kiss.

I asked her several times about Rosewood Canyon, but Susan just smiled and said I would have to wait and see.

Soon, she mounted up on the other horse, and we were traveling again.

Again, about an hour later we stopped for a break. During this leg of the trip I think we only had to stop twice for Susan to open a gate through a fence.

While we were letting the horses rest, I asked her how much further, and she said not more than an hour.

Soon I saw a fairly large cliff a few miles ahead. At least I thought it was a few miles ahead, but 30 minutes later it STILL looked like it was a few miles ahead.

About 30 minutes later we finally approached the cliff.

Susan walked her horse back to me and I killed the four-wheeler.

"It is going to look like we are walking into solid rock," she said, "but we will actually be entering what appears to be a shallow cave.

"At the back of the cave is a narrow tunnel. We will walk about 20 feet, then make a sharp left. Another 40 feet ahead we make a sharp right. About 20 feet beyond that is another sharp left and then the canyon.

"You will have to leave the four-wheeler, but we can walk the horses inside the canyon."

Parking outside the cave, I killed the four-wheeler, then started to take the keys.

"I don't think we need to worry about anyone stealing it," Susan laughed.

It actually took a lot longer to get off the four-wheeler, than it did to get on, but with Susan's help I finally stood on the ground.

"I really am thankful for the pillow," I told her. "My butt hurts!"

Susan took out a flashlight from the tool box of the four-wheeler, and I grabbed my crutches and followed. Susan said horses regularly used the passageway to get to the canyon, so the only real concern was stepping in horse manure.

Just as we were approaching the final left-hand turn Susan stopped and asked me to do something for her. I, of course, agreed, then asked what?

"Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them," she asked.

Susan positioned herself in front of me, and kept both hands on my shoulders. She walked backward until I could feel sunlight against my face.

"Open your eyes," she said, and stepped to the side.

I did . . . and gasped out loud.

It was incredible.

The canyon was not huge, perhaps a mile long, and about a half-mile wide. Cliffs rose on all sides for several hundred feet, and a small stream meandered through the canyon. On both side were plenty of grass for grazing for the horses, and I could see at least a dozen from where we stood.

"What do you think?" Susan asked, and I could see how intently she was studying my face.

"It is the second most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life," I answered.

I saw a brief flicker of disappointment etch her face, and then she asked, "Only the second most beautiful?"

I smiled at her, then put my hands on her shoulders and moved her a couple of feet over until I could look at both her and the canyon.

"Now, the two most beautiful things I have ever seen are both in front of me," I declared.

Susan didn't just smile, she beamed!

Then she was in my arms, covering my face in kisses.

"You really mean it," she asked, "You really think the canyon is beautiful?"

I assured her that I meant it.

"In fact, it may take Debra and a squad of military police to ever get me to leave this place!"

Susan laughed, but then her face turned serious: "Hey, wait a minute! Don't I remember SOMEBODY making a second crack about my weight last night?? What was it, 'yea, not quite as heavy as Debra.'?

"Do you remember that?" she asked, with a very determined look on her face.

I assured her she must have been asleep and dreaming.

"Oh, No!" she answered, "I was very, VERY awake."

Soon we were both laughing, then Susan was kissing me again.

"Come on, let's head to the cabin and get you off that leg," she advised.

The cabin was only about 20 feet away from the canyon walls, and soon we were inside. The entire side of the canyon where the cabin was positioned was in the shade so it was actually quite comfortable inside.

The cabin was not large, perhaps 20 x 20, with a wood-burning stove, an old table with four chairs, a couple of large arm chairs, one large, large bed, and a set of bunk beds in the corner. I could see that there were curtains that could be drawn around the bunk beds, giving some measure of privacy from the rest of the cabin.

Susan asked me to start a fire in the wood-burning stove, while she went back for the food and water.

"A fire? In this heat?" I asked.

"Yes, a fire!" she retorted. "The only way we have hot water is to boil our own, and after three hours of riding horses in this heat, I need to clean up a little."

12