The Marine's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She's married to the Corps.
2k words
4.29
68k
20

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers

Tears were already welling up in Trina's eyes as she watched her husband step onto the USS Curtis, a Naval ship on its way to Iraq. Like the rest of the Marines he was dressed in desert digital cammies which were a combination of light browns that looked to be straight out of an old style Atari video game. On his back was his C-Bag nearly as big as he was himself and another bag hung around his neck, the big guy was practically limping up the stairs. "Kevin I love you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She wasn't sure if Kevin heard her cry out or not but the fact was that Lance Corporal Bernard didn't turn around to acknowledge his wife before disappearing through one of the doorways. "It'll be fine, they'll be back." Rena said wrapping her arm around the younger woman. "I've been married to the Corps for the last ten years and I can honestly tell you that it never gets easier to watch your man go, but he'll be back." Rena smiled and wiped a tear away from her cheek and smiled. Her light brown hair was twisted up into a bun at the back of her head. It was the way she always did her hair when she had to see her husband off at the very crack of dawn.

Trina looked up locking her light blue eyes on the browns of the woman she'd come to know as her sister. She opened her mouth to speak but Rena cut her off with a finger over her lips. "We can talk later, right now you just need to watch and hope for a final glimpse of your man. Six months is a long time." She smiled and leaned closer whispering in her ear. "I would suggest investing in a good vibrator." Trina smiled slightly and looked up to the boat.

"It's huge." She whispered to her friend staring at the boat. It was easily several times the size of her home.

Rena just laughed in response looking up at her husband, Staff Sergeant Copeland standing at the side of the boat. "This is a tiny boat, you should see the carriers, you could play football at one end of the boat and soccer at the other and still have room for the crowd. Now be quiet."

Just as she fell silent Lance Corporal Kevin Bernard came to the edge of the boat searching for his young bride. The smile on his face was wide enough that the women could see his teeth as he waved excitedly to his wife. It looked like he was screaming something but she couldn't make out any of his words. She could only see that the stairs were being pulled away from the dock as the boat began to pull away towards the distant horizon. Most of the men on the boat moved to the backside of the boat for one last look at the land and wave to their wives until they could no longer tell who was who.

"Now what?"

"Now we go home and get a drink." Rena sighed waving at the distant boat one last time before turning and walking away. Trina remained behind squinting at the boat until it too had vanished beyond the horizon. She'd worn his favorite dress, a yellow sundress that only barely came down past her ass and left her blonde hair loose exactly the way he liked it. Already her mind was traveling back to the night before, the last night they'd share for a long time.

He'd come home late, said he'd been caught up in loading the boat up for the voyage. It had to have been close to eleven when he finally crawled into the bed still smelling of pine and oil and gunpowder snuggling up against her.

"You know I love you so much." It had sent the same chills up the young woman's spine to hear him speak like that. She'd been so ready and willing to part her thighs as his lips had wandered over her body. Not a single inch of her body remained untouched from her forehead to the tips of her manicured toes.

"I love you too." She was almost too young to really know what love was, it was more like an overwhelming obsession she had with the boy she'd grown up with. At nineteen he was the only man she'd ever been with. Trina had reached down combing her fingers through his hair which at three inches on top was just barely within Marine Corps standards and a constant hassle from his superiors, or so she heard.

"I'll be back I promise." He'd sworn it almost every day for the last two weeks leading up to that night, their last for many months. The combination of his words and his excited tongue flickering over her clit was like jolts of electricity shooting up her spine.

"I'll still be here." She whispered adjusting her hips slightly to keep his tongue where it belonged. "Mmmm baby stay there." She purred trying to keep up the energy she felt.

"I know you will be." He lifted his face from between her legs slowly kissing up over her stomach to her breasts. He held one in his hand and the other in his lips sucking.

"Not so hard baby."

Her nineteen year old husband looked up at her sheepishly. "Sorry honey, I got a little excited."

"I know baby." She reached down gently petting his head. "Don't stop, just be gentle." She whispered arching her back towards him. With a nod Kevin went back to slurping at her nipple which in all fairness had more to do with his pleasure than her own. Trina just let him have his fun for a moment as she warmed up for what she knew was coming. Her body shuddered slightly as he abandoned her breast and kissed up along her throat finally reaching her lips.

"I want to remember this night. Something to keep me warm while I'm away."

"So you remember what you're fighting for." She whispered reaching down between his legs and guiding his cock into her. "Mmm" She wrapped her arms around his shoulders clawing gently at his back as he started thrusting inside her. Just under six inches of flesh pushed into her grinding him into her with each thrust. "Harder baby, harder!" She whispered in his ear rolling her hips up to meet his.

"Yes!" He gasped granting her request and thrusting harder. Both his hands moved to the headboard gripping tight as he started thrusting against his young wife. Her slender toned legs wrapped around his waist pulling him deeper into her with each thrust.

The memory of her young husband's enthusiasm between her thighs got her juices flowing again as she go into her Durango and started the nearly four hour drive back down to her San Diego home. She could feel herself getting wet as she remembered how it had ended. She locked her lips on his and rolled him onto his back riding him like a naughty cowgirl. One hand on his chest steadied her and the other was up in the air as she squealed happily.

"Oh my god." She remembered the way it felt when his cock had started throbbing inside her and his grip on her hips had tightened. The strain on his face as he focused his gaze completely on her face as he gasped for air his abs flexing visible with each thrust of his hips. He looked like he was going to hyperventilate as he bucked against her climaxing.

Just like every time before the feeling of his juices splashing inside her pushed her the extra inch she needed. Trina's fingers raked down over her lover's chest leaving light red lines behind as she clenched down around him in orgasm. Her hips kept popping up and down until she couldn't move any longer and finally collapsed down on Kevin's chest with her lips next to his ear. "I love you."

"I love you." And it was true she was in love with her husband, he meant everything to her. Even right then as she pulled into her garage and shut the door she was thinking about her husband. All the times they'd shared together and the family they planned to build.

"I love you." She whispered to herself getting out of the car and sitting down to watch her favorite soap opera, Passions. The show came and went with all its normal twists and turns finally coming to an end. As soon as it was over she got up and started cooking dinner, she was half way through cooking the mashed potatoes when she realized that Kevin wasn't coming home to eat his normal three platefuls. He wasn't going to be home tomorrow either not for a long time.

It wasn't just the food that was going to go to waste though. There was something else much more urgent than having days of leftovers instead of wondering how she was going to cook enough food to feed him for another day. She had to wonder how she was going to deal with the itch between her thighs.

"Oh Kevin." She sighed turning the stove off and leaving the food alone. "I need a bath."

A few minutes later the blonde slipped her nude body into their bath tub letting hot bubble filled waters embrace the curves of her body and wash away part of what she was feeling. Trina let her eyes drift shut as she slipped down farther till only her face and her knees remained exposed.

It hadn't been that long ago that the idea of being at home on a Friday night had been completely absurd. Even after she and Kevin had been married they still usually went out drinking or dancing. It was only these last few months that his work had gotten in the way of their fun leaving the young beauty to waste away within the walls of their apartment. Most nights he didn't even come in at all, instead he'd stay on the boat for weeks training.

"What am I going to do?" She whispered to herself as she drew in a deep breath as she smoothed some of the bubbles off of her perky breasts inadvertently brushing against her nipple as she did. She gasped as she felt it harden against her touch. "Damnit!" She cursed as she felt another shock travel up her spine.

It was the first time in years that Trina had touched herself when she slipped her fingers down between her thighs and over her clit. She whispered his name as she arced her finger into herself. Trina imagined it was her husbands cock being pushed into her wet pussy. That he was the one pumping and thrusting as she hooked her fingers upward to get at that special spot.

Trina was already getting close to her first orgasm, she could feel it welling up inside her making her pussy clench down around her fingers. Making her hips buck up sloshing the water around the tub. Clenching her lips to avoid releasing a cry that nobody would ever hear in her empty bathroom or her empty apartment. Trina pursed her lips as he moved her thumb over her clit gently grazing as she fingered herself. She bit down on her lower lip and continued masturbating. Her breast rose and fell emerging from the water with each new breath.

It should only have taken her a few more thrusts to get herself over the edge and she kept trying. A third finger, lightly pinching her clit drew a few light gasps as did running her fingers over her nipples. She gasped slightly increased her breathing and it still didn't bring her any closer to her orgasm. Five minutes later she pulled her fingers free of her pussy and relaxed in the water grumbling slightly. "I have to go out and get me a toy."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers