The Marital Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers

"It sure sounded like you were," she said.

I reached out for her, and thankfully, she didn't pull away. "I love when you do it. Sure, I'd like more, but it isn't that big a deal. I'm happy with you, and our love life. Even if the ratio of oral sex is heavily skewed." The fact was, I did it to her a lot more often. A lot.

She pouted, and I saw her Grandma's pout. "I thought you liked doing that to me. You said you did."

"I love to do it. I love to see you come for me, and how excited you get. Stop reading anything into my words that I'm not saying. Our love life is great. Yes, it's rare that you suck me to completion, or for even more than a few seconds, and yes, I go down on you a lot. But I'm not complaining, I was just pointing out the truth, stupidly I guess. The truth seems to be getting me into nothing but trouble."

"That's not fair, Logan!" she hissed. "This isn't about being honest. You cheated on me with my own Grandma!"

"I know. The first time I kissed her, the first time she felt me up, I cheated on you, and you told me not to stop, to play along, to keep her happy. I tried to do that, and I fucked up. I'm sorry, Ok? I'll stop it all. I knew it was a mistake from the beginning. I told you it was weird. Everyone thought it was so funny, poor Logan, having to pretend to be Grandpa. So funny until I woke up to her mouth on my cock!"

"But I never thought it would go that far! It was just supposed to be, I don't know, to keep her happy," Dana said.

"Sure. Pretend to be her husband, whenever she got confused. She was crying, Dana, telling me I'd changed. She was upset because I wasn't joining her for quickies. She asked if I was tired of her, if I had another girlfriend. 'No, I don't have a girlfriend, I have a wife.' Is that what I was supposed to say? 'Yes, I've changed. I'm not your husband, I'm your granddaughter's husband. Your husband is dead.' Wouldn't that just make her happy? Jesus, this is messed up!"

Dana nodded. "I know. It's not all your fault, I know that. It's just hard to accept, I guess. You understand why this would bother me?"

"Of course I do. It bothers the hell out of me. I never wanted to cheat on you, ever. I feel like a total shit. Total and complete shit. I've fucked up everything, and don't know for the life of me what I should have done differently. Maybe I should put a lock on the door."

That actually got a chuckle out of my wife. "Somehow, I don't think that would have stopped anything. Grandma is a pretty resourceful woman."

I grinned. "You're right. Maybe we should go down to Condoms-r-Us, and see if we can buy me one of those chastity things, a cock cage. You can keep the key. That'll stop her."

She smirked. "Don't tempt me, buster. You have no idea how good that idea sounds to me right about now."

I pulled her close. "I'm sorry. Truly. It won't happen again." She let me kiss her, even participating after a few seconds.

"Was she really bad?" Dana asked.

"Not bad. Inexperienced, I'd say."

"And I'm ten times better?"

"At least."

I don't know where the conversation would have gone, if not for the knocking on the door. "Grandma says to tell the lovebirds that dinner's ready in five minutes," Billy shouted through the door, giggling.

Dinner was amazing, and Grandma? As good as it gets, practically walking on air, a joy to be around. She was playing with the kids, her laughter ringing through the house. Later she was telling stories, entertaining us all, able to talk about Grandpa and smile, even laugh.

The atmosphere between Dana and I had started out pretty chilly, but we were both swept up in Grandma's good humor. Once everyone else was in bed, we retired. I was a little nervous that we would end up continuing our argument from earlier.

I returned from the bathroom, to find my wife staring at our bed. It only took me a moment to notice she wasn't so much staring at the bed, as at the woodcut scene Grandpa had carved into the end of the chest, of the three women, Grandma, Mom, and Dana. I walked up to her from behind, and wrapped her in my arms, hoping for the best.

Dana reached up and held my arms in place. "Did you see how happy she was? That was my Grandma from when I was a little girl, always full of stories."

I kissed her on the neck. "You were pretty lucky. You had a great family growing up."

"I know," she said. She turned in my arms, facing me, and kissed me. Then to my complete shock, she dropped to her knees, and took me in her mouth.

"You don't have to do that," I said.

She looked up at me, but kept going, getting me hard, which didn't take long. Then she pulled away and dragged me to bed.

It was nice, and something she did every now and then, sucking me to get me ready for a little play. Once in the bed she pushed me down and went back to sucking. If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was showing off. She was definitely giving me her best, which could be pretty damn good when she wanted it to be. After several minutes, I understood she wasn't just warming me up.

"That is so wonderful, Dana," I said, brushing her hair back from her face. She looked up at me, and increased her effort. As I got closer, she kept it up, almost eager. It was mind-blowing. "I'm close baby," I said, pushing her off.

She brushed my hand away, and kept going, looking up at me again, as my groans became more insistent. "Oh God, Dana," I groaned, before losing the battle to hang on even a moment longer.

I came, hard, groaning, and thrusting my fingers into her hair, holding her head, while I exploded, volley after painful volley accepted by my incredible wife.

When my shaking had stopped, and I was gasping on the bed, she continued sucking softly, until my cock slowly collapsed in on itself. Then she climbed up the bed, grinning.

"That. Was. Amazing," I said.

She smiled, then leaned down for a kiss. I wasn't about to refrain. It was the first time I'd come in her mouth. One other time I'd started to, and she'd exploded at me. It was pretty ugly, and if not for our bed, and my abundant apologies, I don't think I'd have survived. It was made very clear to me that she wouldn't do that.

I was afraid I was going to get a 'surprise' when I kissed her, but what I received was a kiss of love and passion I hadn't expected. An intense expression of her desire, that soon had me hard again, and she mounted me, while our lips never parted. She was breathing hard, still kissing me, when I felt her tremble, and she squeaked adorably into my mouth. She had come, only moments after our joining. It was incredible.

"God, I love you so much," I said, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her.

I watched her familiar actions, as she rode me, one hand holding the top of the headboard, bracing herself, while the other traced the words written there. Our names and the names of our children. "You really do love me, don't you?" she said.

"Do you even have to ask? You saved me Dana. My life was nothing before you and your family took me in. I was nothing. You were, and still are, the best thing that ever happened to me. The mother of my three wonderful children. I love you more than I think you could ever imagine."

She nodded, and I saw tears in her eyes. "I know. I'm sorry I don't do that more often. I love you too."

I pulled her down into my arms, kissing her tears away. "I know. You don't have to do that to prove it."

"No, I want to. Like Grandma, I need you to know I love you, I'd do anything for you." She gave me a little twisted grin. "Not my favorite dessert in the world, mind you. But I'll do that for you anytime you want."

She started to pull away. "Right now if you want. I'll do it again. You deserve that and so much more."

I actually had a bit of a struggle to keep her impaled on my cock, and not let her get loose. "Let's not get carried away," I teased. "It was wonderful, amazing, but not near as good as being inside you."

"But you said—"

"I said I loved it, and it was rare, but I wasn't complaining. I love being inside you more." I held her hips, thrusting into her. "Honestly, and I'm being completely honest here, if I could have my choice, I'd love for you to suck me, get me hard, keep me going for a long time, watching that gorgeous face of yours, that tempting mouth holding my cock, until I urged you off, so I could enter you and finish inside of you."

"Really? You'd like that better?"

"Oh yeah. I love being inside you. But every now and then, I'd like to feel what you just did. I don't need to come in your mouth, baby. Not that it wasn't absolutely mind-blowing that you would do that for me, but I don't need that. I'd much rather be balls deep in your amazing pussy when I come."

That got me a huge grin. "You've got yourself a deal. I had a good time showing off for you. The ending, not so much. I'd much rather have you come inside me, too."

We got quiet, and we made slow, easy love, enjoying each other. When we were done, I was holding her, pleasantly exhausted, and maybe, just maybe mentally patting myself on the day for getting it three times in one day.

"You saw how she was," Dana whispered. "We can't take that away from her."

"No, baby," I argued. "We have to find a better solution."

She turned and move against me in a lover's embrace, clinging to my side. "She was so happy, like I haven't seen her in ages. I want that for her. We both know why she was like that."

"No. I screwed up today, and I'm not going to cheat on you again. It's not worth it."

She kissed me. "Hush, Logan. You didn't cheat on me today. Grandma was with Grandpa today, and it made her happy. Don't stop making her happy. We can deal with it."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "I think we should keep this secret, just between us. The whole family doesn't have to know. Is that Ok?"

"Of course. If that's what you want."

"It is. I know you love her, Logan. You've never hidden that from any of us. Just like you loved Grandpa. Like you love Mom and Dad. There's nothing wrong with that. I understand why you did it, and it wasn't because you don't love me, or that you need something, someone else."

"Of course not. You are everything I want."

"Good. So we have an understanding? When Grandma is with Billy, be what she needs, Logan. Don't hide it from me, though. I couldn't stand that. If ... If I want details, I'm going to need you to be honest with me."

"Absolutely. I couldn't stand to keep it from you, anyway. The guilt would eat me up."

She was quiet, and I wondered where her thoughts were, and how she could come to that decision. Then my thoughts wandered to where the future with Grandma might lead.

* * *

It didn't take long to find out about Grandma. Two days later, I had finished a short piece of code to complete a new feature they wanted to add at the last minute. My part was pretty simple, about twenty lines of code, a couple of hours total effort including testing and checking it in. I was feeling pretty damn good when I dressed down and headed for the workshop.

The cabinets were close to finished, and I was wondering what I was going to do with them, when Billy's girl showed up. She was already in a great mood, bringing me a snack. Then she was in my arms, kissing me, rubbing my front. "Anything else I could interest you in?" she teased.

I heard the echo of her words, how I'd changed, how she couldn't entice me anymore, if I'd gotten tired of her.

I kissed her, holding her in my arms, running my hands down her back, and rubbing her bottom. Then I was pulling up the bottom of her dress, and my hands were on her bare skin, while she moaned into my mouth, her hand busy between my legs. I was hard as granite for her.

"Someone's naughty," I whispered. "No panties, Dana?"

She smiled. "I guess someone would have to be pretty naughty to find that out. You going to do something about it, handsome man? Or do I need to find someone else to be naughty with?"

Her preference was obvious, as she tore off my shirt, and pulled down my pants, fighting with my toolbelt, until I was standing before her, in a t-shirt, and naked down to my ankles. She squealed delightfully, when I pulled her dress up around her waist and turned her around. I hesitated a moment, thinking about what I was about to do. If Dana really was alright with my being 'Billy'.

Then I was rubbing the head against her opening, back and forth, once again surprised that a woman her age could be that moist, but then again, what did I know? It wasn't like I'd been having sex with a bevy of senior citizens.

She was moaning and encouraging me, when I eased it into her. Grandma was as tight as any girl I could remember. Tighter. I wondered briefly when the last time she'd had sex was, and then I was lost in the feeling.

I held her hips and thrust into her, while she pushed back, leaning against the workbench, accepting me eagerly. "Bang me, Billy. Bang your naughty girl!"

I did, and I enjoyed it immensely. Maybe that makes me a pervert. I could have cared less. Grandma was very verbal, urging me on, telling me how wonderful I was. The best, the absolute best. Her pussy might have been old, but it fit like a glove. I don't think I lasted five minutes, before I was pumping my seed into my wife's grandmother. And loving every moment of it.

When I had finished, she turned around, straightening her dress. Then she took the napkin off my snack plate, and wiped my cock gently, before giving it a little kiss. She looked up at me as she did that, giving me a wink. Then she pulled up my boxers and pants, taking her time getting me dressed again. Quiet the whole time, she gave me a warm kiss when she was done.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

"Incredible."

"Don't you mean Out-fucking-standing? Isn't that what you like to say?" she pouted.

"Out-fucking-standing, and then some. That was a pretty naughty little kiss you gave me at the end."

She wore a huge grin as she moved up against me. She reached up and touched my lips. "This one?" Then her other hand gave my package a squeeze. "Or this one?"

I put my hand on hers, moving her hand against my still thick cock. "This one, definitely this one."

"You only have to ask, handsome man. Whatever you want, whenever you want. I'm yours totally."

I'll admit it, I was feeling more than a little guilty, until I walked through the kitchen. She was singing, practically dancing around the space. The fragrance was heavy in the air.

"Roast? You know how much I love your roast, Dana."

She laughed, scurrying over for a quick kiss, before sending me on my way. "Yes I do know how much you love my roast, darling man. I know some other things you like too, so I expect you to eat hardy tonight, you're going to need your strength."

I watched her walk away, stunned at the progression in our relationship. I was upset with myself, even after all the talks with Dana. I'd taken the lead. I'd fucked my wife's grandmother, and I'd loved every last minute of it. And I was an adulterer, in every sense of the word.

Closing up shop, I snuck around the back of the house, showered and changed. I peeked in on Grandma, singing an Elvis song and dancing around the kitchen, while she prepared dinner. Damn, she looked happy.

With half an hour to go before I had to do my share of car-pooling, I left early, driving around aimlessly, wondering how the hell I got in this crazy situation.

* * *

Dana didn't blow up. She did insist on getting me hard, using her mouth again, twice in one week, a record for us, since our honeymoon. It wasn't until I was comfortably inside her before she asked for details.

I told her how Grandma had come to me, pantiless. How she'd undressed me, and what we'd done. I even allowed for how I didn't last all that long.

"No good?" Dana asked.

"No, it was good. I enjoyed it a lot. A lot more than I expected to, to be honest. She's noisy, talkative." I couldn't help but grin. "Now I know who you get it from."

She laughed, and smacked me playfully. "I don't think that's genetic. Although I may have to ask Alice."

I was pleasantly surprised there was no immediate fallout. Dana was in a great mood. "You're really fine with this?"

She giggled, bouncing up and down on my cock, "With this? Always."

"You know what I mean, ornery girl."

"Don't you mean 'naughty' girl?" she said grinning. "I can be just as naughty as Grandma."

She paused and gave me a long warm kiss. "I'm fine. You saw her tonight. We gave that to her. You did your part, mine is to deal with it." She did a little more bouncing, setting her tits in motion. "I thought I'd be pissed when you actually did it," she said. "I'm not. I think it's cute. Banging, Grandma." She giggled again. "Bang me, Billy, Bang your naughty girl!"

She squealed playfully as I put her on her back, and gave her a thorough 'Billy' banging. I had her screaming into a pillow before I was through with her.

When I was done, she was lying there, spent, with a silly grin on her face. "Jesus, Logan! That was incredible. You're going to have to bang Grandma a lot more often, if that's what I get. Holy shit!"

Yeah, I was feeling pretty damn good about myself. About everything.

* * *

Maybe I was looking for it. I got dressed in my workshop clothing every day except carpool day, and spent a lot of time out there. Grandma showed up most days, looking for Billy. It was becoming more frequent, that she would step into her mental time machine and wander back in time.

I have never, and I mean never gotten that much sex in my life. Almost every day I was 'banging' Billy's girl, and honestly loving every minute of it. And Dana got the full scoop each evening, with my cock buried inside of her. Our sex life had been pretty damn good, having sex typically three to four times a week, often twice in a row on weekends.

But this was incredible. Dana was wearing me out almost every single night. And I'd estimate that more than half of the time, it started with oral sex. Life was beyond good.

Grandma was always willing, eager. I had to wonder if she'd always been that way, back in the day. All I had to do was hint I wanted sex, and the skirt or dress would go up, and the panties down. I had to remind myself that she wasn't twenty, and take it easy a few times. I didn't want to hurt her. Our new favorite quickie was to go in the house, so much cooler than the workshop, sit on the ottoman with her facing me, sucking face, with my cock buried inside of her, until I lost my patience. She'd laugh as I put her on her back, and 'banged' her good. I had liked bending her over the end of the couch, and pounding her from behind, but after doing that a couple of times, she told me she preferred 'face' time. That's what she and Grandpa used to call the ottoman thing. And it made me happy to make her happy. I was learning to ask what we should do, hinting at what we should call it, getting tutored in the ways of Grandpa.

I never failed to tell her that it was out-fucking-standing, that she was beautiful, and to tell her I loved her. All of it true.

Her mental journey wasn't always linear. Sometimes she seemed to go further back, sometimes not so much. The giveaway was oral. At some point in her past, Grandma had made a 180 about it. Really young Grandma wasn't having any of it. But there came a time when she walked out to the workshop, blew me where I was standing, to completion, then gave me a quick messy kiss. "There, that should hold you for a while," she said.

Dana got a kick out of that. "Aww, poor baby! No Grandma pussy for you today? How will you ever survive?"

I fucked the brains out of her that night, and she used her mouth to get me up the second time. When I was completely done, she leaned over and gave me a kiss, smirking. "There, that should hold you for a while."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers