The Mark Ch. 01

Story Info
Hitman is hired to kill the woman he desires.
4.6k words
34.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this her?"

"Yeah, that's her."

Christian didn't look up to watch the man's expression as he so often did when a client presented a job. He could tell a lot from how the job was presented to him. If the guy was cool, expressionless then the job would be easy. He'd get it done and get the money, just like that he'd make a cool five grand. But there were other clients that were filled with remorse, those were the tough ones. He never knew if they'd pull out, or stiff him. He didn't like dealing with the ambivalent type.

Today all he could think about was the mark. He stared down at the black and white picture and said nothing for several moments. She was beautiful. She had long dark hair and dark eyes that didn't look to be brown, maybe hazel. She had a handful of freckles sprinkled across her face, making her pale skin stand out. The picture was of her husband, his client, and she standing together on a dock next to a boat named Eternity. His client had his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her affectionately. That made him smile. He could tell that she was petite. She was about six inches shorter than her husband, which puts her in the neighborhood of 5'5". She had a tiny waist, long legs, big breasts, and hips that you could grab onto under more intimate circumstances. Right away he liked her. He knew she couldn't weigh more than 115 lbs.

Finally Christian looked up. "You're a hundred percent positive that you want this done? I don't want you getting squeamish half way through this and decide to see a marriage councilor instead of me doing my job. Do you understand?"

The man lit a cigarette with a shaky hand, nodding in agreement with everything he's said. "Yeah, I understand how this works. I want this done," he paused and finally looked at him, "I won't get squeamish." The faintest curl of the man's lip told Christian that he was dead serious.

With a small nod he put the picture in his briefcase and sat it beside him on the vinyl seat of the booth they were sitting in. The jukebox played behind his client. The noise was appreciated; he didn't want anyone overhearing any of his business.

Christian folded his hands on the top of the table and looked the man directly in the eye. For a moment he wondered how he got a woman like his wife, Danielle was her name. His client, Michael, was a balding, overweight, middle aged man who wore too much gold jewelry and drank one too many beers. He had a scar above his right eye, which drew attention away from the only interesting part of his face, his eyes.

He figured after a couple of seconds into looking at their picture, by their boat, by the size of her ring, and for the large amount of money he was offered to kill her that she was with him for the money.

Over cheese omelets it was explained to him that the reason he wanted his wife dead was a cliche. He had another woman that he wanted to be with and there was no prenuptial agreement. That meant that she'd get half of whatever he had or more. He knew that Michael was the type of man that always had to win and there's no way he would let his wife take anything from him. He took from her what he wanted and now he had moved on to another, what he assumed to be beautiful woman.

The stories never really mattered to him. He was there to do one thing, kill. He wasn't there to coddle the fucking client.

"When do you want this done?" As always his voice was devoid of emotion.

"I've arranged to go out of town next week." The lack of emotion in Michael's voice matched Christian's. He lit another cigarette and Christian noticed that his hand had stopped shaking.

"Fine. You go out of town and I'll take care of the rest."

"Here's the information you wanted about her. Where she goes during the day, what she does. I also put the code to our security system in there." Michael tossed a large manila envelope across the table and pointed to it as he spoke. "All the information on her is there."

Christian looked at it for a moment before slipping it into his briefcase. Michael started to get up. "Sit down." Christian said in his usual tone.

Michael sat down without question. "I need at least half up front. When I get what I want you'll get what you want."

"I don't have that kind of cash on me now but I can send it wherever you want." Michael said nervously.

Christian leaned back, crossed his arms over his chest, and looked at his client with a hard expression. "Are you fucking me?"

"What?" Michael asked in a surprised tone.

"Are you trying to bend me over and fuck me?" Christian repeated the question with more detail.

"No.. I ju."

Christian cut him off before he could finish by slamming his fist into the table. A few people turned their heads, which warranted a harsh look of "mind your own fucking business" from Christian. They turned away and he looked back at Michael. "You ask for a meeting and you come without money. That isn't professional, Mike."

Michael looked at him, beads of sweat forming on his brow. Christian knew he was nervous. He said nothing but let Christian speak. "What I want from you is 2500 hundred dollars in cash in this.." he paused to write a P.O. box number on a napkin, "address, in this box by tomorrow 6 p.m. If you don't I'll assume you don't want to hire me and you've contracted someone else." He glared at Michael. "I don't allow my clients to look elsewhere; do you understand what I've just said?"

Michael only nodded.

"Good." Christian got up and walked out, leaving the napkin and his new client at the table.

It was ten thirty when the sermon let out. Flocks of people headed towards the four exits, leaving Dani stuck to try and maneuver through them towards the door. She knew that she'd be waiting for a while. It was almost as bad as rush hour. Dani was pushed backward and fell against someone. Embarrassed she turned around quickly to apologize. She looked up into the face of one of the most handsome men she'd ever seen. He was tall, maybe 6'3", which meant he towered over her. His hair was slicked back and for a moment she was taken aback by the color. It was white blonde, she thought for a moment that he must dye it but his roots were the same color as the tips. If he did bleach he did a great job. She met his eyes and noticed they were such a gray that they looked like liquid silver. Her eyes moved to his lips, which she saw moving, but she didn't hear a thing he said. The movement, the fullness, hypnotized her.

"Are you alright?" He said as he reached his hand out to steady her.

She smiled up at him and nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push into you. It's just so.." She was pushed into him again, "so crowded in here." She said on a laugh.

He laughed with her and held her close as if protecting her. "Why don't we try to get out together? Two probably have a better chance than one."

She laughed and nodded, "you're probably right." They made there way to the door and in a matter of minutes they were out and greeted by the warmth of the sun.

She turned and smiled at him, "thanks. I couldn't have done it without you."

He gave her a smile to match her own, bright and friendly. "I'm always willing to help a damsel in distress." He winked at her and she smiled.

"Well I should be going." She turned to walk away but stopped and looked back, "thank you again."

She turned around and started to walk towards her car.

"Hey, wait." He said as he made his way after her. She turned and looked at him, her expression one of curiosity.

"Yes?" She asked.

He stopped in front of her, the smile still on his face, "can I take you out for a cup of coffee or something?"

"That's really nice, but I can't." Her smile faded.

"Is there something else you have to do?" He asked, his smile faltering only slightly.

She looked away for a moment, then back up at him. She lifted her left hand to show him the diamond ring on her third finger, "I'm married."

He laughed, "Well if that's the only problem then please have lunch instead of coffee with me. I promise it's just a bite to eat. I have someone waiting for me at home too." He smiled and lifted his hand to show her his own ring.

The sight of his ring made her feel comfortable. "Well I suppose a cup of coffee, but not lunch, won't hurt."

He smiled, "wonderful. Did you drive?"

She nodded.

"Great, would you like to follow me?"

"Alright." She was hesitant.

Dani lifted the coffee cup to her lips and took a small sip. She smiled at him. "So, Mr. Rebelle, have you been going to the church for long? I haven't seen you before."

He smiled as he put his own cup down. "Call me Christian, please. I've only recently started going to church. I decided that my life is a mess on its own so why not put it into God's hands, right?"

"That's a wonderful way to think about God." He was glad that she impressed and rolled with the preaching.

The coffee turned into lunch which turned into a walk in the park and then dinner.

The night air was cool, and Dani appreciated that as it blew through her window. The day had been hotter than usual and it was nice to finally cool down. She lay in bed that evening thinking of Christian. She smiled as she went through their day together in her mind. She wondered if she'd see him again before her husband came back into town.

Christian watched her as she walked into the supermarket and smiled to himself. Not only was she beautiful but she was sweet and intelligent and very funny. He still had a hard time believing that her husband would want her dead so he could be with another woman. He couldn't imagine another woman being better than her.

He waited for a couple minutes before entering the store. He didn't want to seem too obvious. He found her in the cereal isle and "accidentally" bumped his cart into hers.

Dani looked up and found to her pleasant surprise Christian standing in the isle she was in. "Well it seems we keep running into each other."

He smiled at her, "I guess I wasn't looking where I was going this time. Sorry about that."

"It's alright. I guess it's only fair."

He looked in her basket. "So I guess you're having pork chops for dinner. Lucky lady."

She glanced into his cart and laughed, "frozen dinner, eh? I bet your wife does all the cooking."

He grinned, "well I'm not much for cooking. So the microwave is my best friend."

"Well it's a shame that you're eating that junk. You should have a home cooked meal." She stopped and wondered if she should invite him for dinner, then decided it wouldn't hurt if she did. "I hope this isn't out of line but would you like to join me? This is more than enough food for two. It'd be nice to have the company." He saw the faint blush on her cheeks and that made him grin.

"I'd love to. To be honest I'm sick of this "junk".

She smiled at him then. "Wonderful." She took a piece of paper and a pen from her purse and wrote her address here. Around six o'clock would be great." With a small and a wave she went on her way.

It was six thirty when he arrived. She answered the door and he felt his breath catch in his throat. She was stunning. She was wearing a long sleeved white silk button down shirt which was tucked into a black knee length skirt. The shirt was enough to show her amble breasts. He mesmerized by the way her nipples pressed against the light material. He then let his eyes move down and he saw that she was wearing a knee length black skirt with black pumps and no panty hose. His eyes finally met hers and he smiled, handing her a bottle of wine.

"Thank you. Please come in." She said as she accepted the wine and moved aside to let him in the door.

"It smells wonderful in here." He said as he removed his jacket and laid it over the back of a couch.

"Thanks. Dinner's almost ready. Make yourself comfortable." She yelled back to him as she walked into the kitchen. A couple minutes later she walked back in and handed him a glass of wine in a crystal glass with a long stem. He accepted graciously and watched her walk back into the kitchen. He loved to watch her walk; he loved the way she moved. The way her ass looked in the skirt. He caught himself in the middle of the thought and shook it from his head. What was he thinking? He couldn't think of her as anything more than a job.

He watched her as she set the dinner places and brought out the food. She told him that everything was ready and he sat at the table and watched her as she sat down.

Dinner seemed to fly by. The conversation was great and the food was even better. He leaned back against his chair and watched her finish her last bite. He laid his napkin on the table and grinned at her as she met his eyes. "This was the best dinner I've had in years."

She laughed nervously but smiled at him. "I hardly doubt that but thank you for the compliment."

They were silent for a couple minutes and finally she got up and began taking dishes into the kitchen. "Can I help you with anything?" He asked.

When she came back into the room she shook her head. "No this will just take a minute." She cleared the table and came back with the bottle of wine. She filled their glasses and they sat and talked.

"So what do you do if I may ask?" She looked at him curiously.

He smiled. "I don't really want to talk about me. I'm more interested in you."

She blushed. "Alright. What would you like to know?"

"How long have you been married?"

"Five years." She leaned back and took a sip of her wine.

"Do you love him?"

She looked up, taken aback by his question, "of course I love him. He's my husband."

He remained silent for several moments. He stood and looked down at her. "Thank you for dinner. It was wonderful." He moved into the living room and picked up his coat and put it on. She looked at him, a puzzled expression on her face. "It's late and I should be going." She wondered for a moment if she'd said or done something wrong.

She stood, "Oh, okay. I guess it is getting late." She walked him to the door and he stopped and looked at her. "I really had a wonderful time." His eyes burned with intensity as he stared into the depths of her sparkling emerald eyes.

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, lingering for just a moment. His lips brushed across her ear. "Goodnight, Danielle."

She looked at him when he pulled away. Her expression was an odd mixture of disappointment and something he hadn't expected to see, adoration, lust maybe.

"Call me, Dani."

He grinned, "Goodnight, Dani."

The doorbell rang and Dani jumped. She wasn't expecting anyone so it took a couple of minutes to get out of the tub and slip her robe on.

She was surprised to see Christian standing in the doorway. She closed the door so he could only see her face; she was trying to hide the way she looked. "Christian, I wasn't expecting you." She ran her hand through her hair, slicking it back.

Christian felt his cock grow hard when he saw her. He couldn't stop himself from looking her over. She was wearing only a robe, which was wet. He could see that her nipples were hard, and they begged to be removed from the confines of the lace.

"I was in the neighborhood and wanted to thank you again for dinner the other night." She opened the door a little, but couldn't push the expression of surprise from her face.

"I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch, my treat."

"Well I'm not dressed." She looked embarrassed.

"I can wait if you'd like to get dressed." He stepped forward, which made her take a step back.

"Sure. Let me get dressed. Please come in." She moved away from the door to let him inside.

"I'll just be a minute."

Christian moved down the hall behind her. He pushed her bedroom door open just enough so he could see her. She laid a dress on the bed and removed her robe. "Fuck," he whispered to himself as his cock grew harder than it's been in a long time. He adjusted himself. Her body was perfect. Her breasts were beautiful, her pink nipples so hard, as if begging to be sucked. Her stomach was flat, the hair leading to her pussy trimmed. Her legs were exquisite. She was more than anything he could have ever imagined.

He had to fight the urge to push the door open, throw her down, and fuck her. Instead he walked back into the living room and sat down, waiting for her to come back and willing his cock to sleep.

She came out of the room in a simple white sundress, she let her hair flow freely down her back and she looked ravaging.

They had had a wonderful lunch at a beautiful restaurant. Now they sat in her living room sipping wine. She looked up at him with a shy smile. "I had a great time. Thank you."

He set his glass down and moved closer to her. "There's no need to thank me. It's a pleasure every time I get to spend with you is wonderful."

She looked away and he took the glass from her hand and set it on the table. He gently took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and guided her face so she was looking at him again. "Look at me, Dani. You're a wonderful person and your husband is lucky to have you."

She lowered her eyes and smiled shyly. "Thank you, Christian." She moved her chin from his fingertips and stood. "It's getting late. Maybe you should go."

He stood and moved to her, he slipped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. She let out a small sound of surprise but didn't pull away. "I don't want to go." He said as he tightened the grip that he had on her. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. She let out a small moan and moved her lips with his. She broke the kiss first and looked at him, her eyes glazed over with desire. "Please, I can't do this. I'm married."

He didn't let her get more than that sentence out before he was kissing her again. He picked her up in a bridal position and held her in his arms. He carried her back towards the bedroom. She broke the kiss, "where are we going?"

He kissed her again, "Shhhhh." He pushed the door open and laid her on the bed. He lay beside her and slowly undid the buttons of her dress. He pushed it open to reveal her perfect breasts. He groaned when he saw them. She crossed her arms over her chest, obviously embarrassed.

"Don't," he said as he moved her arms away from her breasts, "I want to look at you."

He sat up and undid the buttons of his shirt and pulled it off, revealing a muscular upper body. She let out a little sound of pleasure as she looked at him. He grinned and moved beside her.

Christian moved over her body and kissed her again, his hand moving to her breast, pinching her nipple, teasing her. He wanted to arouse her, to make her want him as much as he wanted her. She moaned, and wrapped her arms around him, moving her fingers through his hair. His hand dropped to her thigh; gently he caressed it as he pushed her skirt up. He lifted his head, breaking their kiss, so he could look down and see her. It was his turn to let out a sound of pleasure when he saw her, saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. He looked up at her, unable to hide the lust that he was feeling, "I guess you do want this as bad as I do." He said as he moved between her thighs.

As if his words had snapped her out of some sort of hypnotic trance she sat up, laying a small hand on his bare chest, pushing him back just enough to give her breathing room. "Wait, I can't do this." She pulled her skirt down and pushed him back even further. "I love my husband, and I can't hurt him like this."

She started to move off the bed when she felt his hand around her arm, pulling her back to him. His lips moved to the side of her neck, then to her shoulder, he bit it gently and pushed her down onto the bed. He moved his hands to her wrists and pulled so they were beside her head, he held them there and looked at her, the mask of lust still upon his face. "Don't think about him, Danielle, think about me. Think about what you're feeling." He pushed himself forward, letting her feel how hard his cock was. "Think about how good you will feel."

12