The Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and moaned, arching her back as if offering her breasts to him. He groaned when he saw it and moved his mouth to an erect nipple, capturing it in his mouth, and then gently between his teeth.

She called out and pulled at the grip he had on her wrists. He let go and her hands immediately moved to his head, encouraging him.

He slowly moved his mouth over her stomach kissing a trail to her inner most parts. He parted her lips and stared at her glistening pussy and groaned. He put his mouth to her pussy and let his tongue dart forward capturing the moistness with it. She moaned in exquisite pleasure as he licked and sucked her. He cupped her ass in his hands and pulled her pussy to his mouth. He sucked her as though his life depended on it. She moaned and gripped his hair as he ate her out. It was the most pleasurable experience of her life. She'd never had anyone do this not even her husband. He licked her until her body throbbed and shook with her oncoming orgasm. She threw her head back and screamed as she came hard for him.

He stared up at his beauty as she came, his face glistening with her juices. Slowly he crawled up her body and placed himself between her legs.

She barely heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt, and unzipping his pants. "Wait." Is all she managed before she felt the head of his cock at her opening.

"I can't," is all he said before he began pushing inside her.

Despite the wetness of her pussy it was difficult to enter her. She was tighter than most women he'd been with and that thought turned him on. She moved her hands to the tops of his shoulders and began to push, as if trying to push him off of her.

He resisted her and pushed inside, capturing her hands again and pinning them beside her head. As he pushed past her resistance and entered her she called out in pain and pleasure. She hadn't been with her husband for over six months so this was a wonderful, but painful experience. She closed her eyes and moaned, concentrating on the pleasure she was getting from him as he started to push and pull inside of her.

He lifted his body from hers so he could look down at her while he made love to her. "Open your eyes." He commanded.

She did and he grunted thrusting harder and harder inside of her.

A light perspiration was beading across her skin now. Her moans of pleasure turned into screams of ecstasy. She hadn't felt like this in years. She wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him to move faster inside her by lifting her hips to meet his thrusts.

When he felt her encouragement he groaned and slammed in harder, faster, the grip he had on her wrists tightening.

Finally she broke their gaze and turned her head, biting into his arm enough to make him call out in pain.

He let go of her wrists and grabbed her by the back of the head, holding her hair tightly in his fist. He leaned back and pulled her ontop of him. She moaned as he yanked her head back.

She began moving on him, rotating her hips in circles and then changing her rhythm. She moved wildly on him, fucking him hard. As she felt her orgasm building she moved harder on him, working harder to get it. Without warning pushed her back on the bed, he withdrew from her and turned her over, almost violently he entered her again from behind.

She gripped the bedspread and whimpered as he entered her again. Her head was down and she was keeping from calling out in pain. When he saw that she was hurting he slowed his speed. He began to move inside her slower, wanting her to feel the pleasure she had when she was riding him.

When she finally began to moan he picked up his speed. Soon she was cumming hard on his cock, screaming as she did, begging him not to stop."

He followed her and pulled out, cumming hard, his cum shooting onto her back. She could feel the hot liquid and that seemed to make small multiple orgasms happen.

He collapsed beside her. They both lay there panting. She was enjoying the feeling she hadn't felt in so long, and he was enjoying the thought that he had found the person he was meant to be with. He'd finally found her and he wasn't about to let her go.

She was in no danger of him killing her. He'd kill her husband before he hurt this precious woman. Images of her husband dead danced through his mind mingling with images of being with her forever. He knew in that moment that she would be his wife.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I think you should definitely write more of this. It's very interesting and could get even steamier in later chapters. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great start

This is a great start. The possible plot twists in future installments are off the chart. Keep writing and don't let the negative comments get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, please

forward 15 years,,,

he couldn't kill no mo', so he grudgingly/happily "retired" from his profession of being a hired killer.

she's caressing his face, telling their daughter/son, "you see, you're daddy was supposed to kill me. that bastard of a former husband of mine and may he burn in hell, he wanted you're father here to kill me. mind you, you're father here's a pro!, he coulda killed me the first night we was together, but he made love to me instead,,,

gosh, you shoulda seen the contrast between us, total black, total white,,, we was destined to be together,,, you're father's love and kindness towards me, save him and saved,,,,

we've been in love with each other for the past 15 years; your father "retired" from his professional and now he's a "consultant" in Iraq, trying to kill only evil Osama types, while safeguarding our country from terrorist!

ours was/is a love no others! I still have tingles thinking your big, loving, tender father that night, when he was supposed to slit my throat but he fucke me like no others!

LOL

it's so believable, yeah, sure! and, yes, very tender and romantic, too,,,,,,,, for day soap watcher women, that is

darkknight01darkknight01over 17 years ago
Sexy

This was a fantastic story. The build up was sexy and intense. The erotica sizzled with passion and lust. I'm looking forward to reading the next part. I do wonder why you listed this story under interracial love; all of the characters in the story seem to be white. Keep up the good work I'm sure all of us are looking forward to the next part.

darkknight01darkknight01over 17 years ago
Sexy

This was a fantastic story. The build up was sexy and intense. The erotica sizzled with passion and lust. I'm looking forward to reading the next part. I do wonder why you listed this story under interracial love; all of the characters in the story seem to be white. Keep up the good work I'm sure all of us are looking forward to the next part.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Confrontation She only wanted to confront him.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Lion's Den Ch. 01 A black girl meets a mobster while on summer break.in Interracial Love
More Stories