The Mark Ch. 04

Story Info
True mate.
1.6k words
4.49
19k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shayson20
shayson20
73 Followers

Kaylin looked out his condo window at the dark clouds and knew the sky was expressing how he felt at the moment. Not even fifteen minutes ago he got the worse possible news from his parents. The council, who ruled over all wolves, wouldn't let him take over his fathers pack without a mate. Kaylin had no problem with the law that has been in place for hundredth of years. Too be quite honest he didn't want to be alpha. Kaylin would freely give over that right to his twin brother Zye. But like him, Zye didn't want it. His brother was happy with being the future beta. Being alpha wasn't bad it was the council Kaylin didn't want to deal with. Every since he and Zye celebrated their twenty first birthday months ago they been pushing different females they thought would be a good alpha bitch on him. It didn't matter to them that none of these females was his mate. They just wanted him to take over. Kaylin knew his pack, the Redmoon pack was one of the most feared and respected packs out there. The council liked to pretend they had something to do with that and not the good alpha's that were.

Kaylin still had a hard time keeping his anger in check when he thought about the last female they sent to his pack's territory. The council knew he was away at his place in New York so sending them made no use. Once the girls realized he wasn't there they usually left except the last one. From what his brother told him this Amanda Wolfe was a real bitch and not the good kind. Soon as she entered the pack's house she tried to take charge. Anybody she thought was beneath her she treated like shit. It didn't take long for Sarah, Zye's mate, to put her foot in her ass. A clear sign that Amanda, who was an alpha's daughter, spent more time shopping than training, got her ass beat by somebody who was an omega. If the council thought she would make a good alpha bitch then they were crazy.

He didn't care what the council tried to do, he would not mate someone who wasn't his mate. Especially someone who cared more about using their title to put fear in people than actually helping them. Besides he knew his mate was out there. He might have only dreamed about her but she was real and she was his. No other person was gonna take her place. Like his father and every other alpha before him he was gonna wait for his mate.

Kaylin wasn't sure what his dreams meant but something about is woman was unique.

* * *

Zye laid in bed with his mate safely tucked in his arms. Even with Sarah sleeping he could still feel the slight tremble from her. After beating the crap out of the bleach blonde tramp a few days ago Sarah was still scared the council was gonna punish her. A punishment Zye promised would never happen. He didn't care if he had to go to war with the council nobody was ever gonna touch his mate. Zye still got mad when he thought about their first meeting. It was three years ago and his parents had decided to throw him and Kaylin a huge party for their eighteenth birthday. With their own pack they had invited seven other packs, including the Trio pack. Which happen to be the smallest and weakest pack in the whole world.

Zye smelt her scent, which smelt like peaches, before he actually saw her. Once he pinpoint where the smell was coming from it took all his control and the help from his brother to keep his wolf in.

Not only did his mate look as if she haven't eaten in weeks but he could clearly see her brown skin tone wasn't suppose to be pale looking. Getting his self in control he approached her and didn't like the reaction he got. Zye could still remember the fear in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hello mate. It's a pleasure to finally meet you," Zye smiled and reached out to brush some of her hair behind her ear, only to have her flinch.

When she looked as if she was gonna run from him he grabbed her arms and that's when he saw the bruises.

"Who did this to you?!"

It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize his mate was being beating and from the coloring the bruise's was at least a few days old. Her being a wolf it should have healed in couple hours but her being malnourished slowed the healing process.

Zye could feel his wolf rising again as he waited for his mate to answer him. The only thing she kept doing was movement with her hands but never spoken no words.

"Your deaf" he stated.

Werewolves were suppose to be immune to imperfections as that. Unless something happen while they were still in the womb. A time they were most vulnerable.

It didn't take long for Zye to find out who was mistreating his mate. The same person who was suppose to love and protect her.

Sarah's mother, who wasn't mated to her true mate, wanted revenge after Sarah's father left her for his true mate. Taking some poison that wouldn't harm her but her cub, instead of a terminated the pregnancy like she wanted it just caused a defect. Still angry she beat the child that reminded her of her lost love. It didn't matter that when Sarah was three years old her mother did end up finding her true mate.

Zye wanted nothing more than to end his mate's mother life but he could tell she still loved the horrible beast. So the next best thing was for her to and her mate to be banished. Having to forever live as rogues.

It took sometime for Sarah to trust him and his pack but after she realized they wasn't gonna hurt her just love and support her. She finally accepted them and her and Zye mated.

Sarah for once in her life was truly happy but now because of the council and that tramp she was going back to the scared girl she use to be.

Zye knew if Amanda made good on her threat and had the council try to punish his mate he was gonna rip her and who ever else who try to harm his mate apart. Nobody and he meant nobody was gonna harm her.

* * *

(Peter's pack house)

"I want to thank you and Peter for allowing me to stay the night at your place" Lashaya said to the woman smiling at her.

"No thanks needed. I'm happy to have you in our home. Peter has been talking about you since the day he hired you. I swear if I wasn't a confident woman and trusted my mate I would be jealous" Maria laughed.

Lashaya didn't want no problems so she made sure she told Maria she saw Peter as nothing but a big brother.

"Don't worry I know. You don't look like the type of female to go after another woman's mate. Trust me I know the type"

Lashaya had a feeling Maria wanted to say more on the topic but they were interrupted by someone entering the kitchen.

"Where's my brother and who the hell are you?" A nasally voice asked.

"Amanda that is no way to speak to my guest and I know you may think your spoil ass is alpha bitch around here but you ain't so I'll advise you not to use that tone when your around me" Maria said calmly.

Lashaya wasn't fooled by Maria trying to act calm. Her once blue eyes was now yellow. She didn't know what that meant but obviously it wasn't good and the girl in the halter top and mini skirt knew that too.

"Sorry Maria I didn't mean to be rude. I guess I;m still a little worked up about getting attacked over at the Redmoon pack"

Maria lifted up one of her eyebrow's and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You were attacked?"

Even though Amanda knew she put her hands on the defected wolf first. She still wanted her punished. How was it gonna look when her friends found out not only was she beat by an omega but one who had problems too? It was bad enough she wasn't able to meet the future alpha of that pack, which put her plan of seduction downhill. Now the girls that feared her may start challenging her.

"Yes," her lips begun to tremble. "Maria it was so horrible. Once the females there realized why I was there they started getting jealous and then this one just came out of no where and attacked me" Amanda cried.

"They just allowed this wolf to attack you?"

Amanda nodded her head yes.

Lashaya didn't know if Maria was believing this chick but she sure wasn't. Anybody with eyes could see she was a troublemaker.

"I think we should go to the council and have her punished. Once I become alpha bitch of that pack I don't want to have to worry about her trying to attack me again"

"Alpha bitch?" Lashaya asked confused.

"Yes the council has decided I'm the best female out there to run the Redmoon pack" Amanda bragged no longer crying.

"But I thought Peter said wolves mate with their soul mates?"

"And? Once Kaylin bites me I will be his mate. Anyway who are you again? I don't remember a human being part of my pack?"

The way she spat out the word human made Lashaya feel like she was dirt.

"She's my guest and I don't appreciate you being rude to her" Peter glared at his younger sister.

"Peter your home. Maria tell him how they treated me at the Redmoon pack"

Shaking her head, Lashaya left out the kitchen. She didn't know who this Redmoon pack or this Kaylin was but she felt sorry for them if they had to deal with that girl.

shayson20
shayson20
73 Followers