The Markenton Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devinn
devinn
191 Followers

I sat upright, as if I were riding upon a horse, and it seemed to drive him in even deeper. This simple motion drove my lust to new heights and the feeling of heat and pleasure washed over me a fifth time. I convulsed several times, moaning. I noticed that he, himself, did not succumb to the pleasures this time and I continued, rocking my body back and forth.

He sat upright and kissed my neck, suckling so hard that it eventually left a bruise upon it. He gently caressed my naked breasts in his hands and then put his mouth to one of the nipples. Tingling warmth spread through me and my movements grew faster.

The lantern behind us spattered a few times and then went out, plunging the clearing into nearly total darkness. Still, we forged onward, trapped in the throes of passion. In the darkness I could feel his hands on my body.

Soon, our eyes adjusted and the moonlight sufficed. In the dim light I could see his muscular body underneath me as I thrust my hips again and again. He was breathing hard as if he had just unfurled a bail of hay. I lay my hands on his chest to steady myself.

Soon, I was breathing as hard as he was. My body was on fire and the strange tingling sensation had once again taken ahold of my groin. He continued caressing and kissing my breasts, neck, and ears, and soon it felt like my whole body was alive once more.

My movements were becoming more pronounced, I was emitting some very unwomanly grunts with every motion. Then, it happened again. I sat bolt upright as the pleasure rolled through my body several times. I felt the sexual contractions again, this time much more pronounced. This time I let out a low moan, partially due to exertion, but mostly due to the overwhelming pleasure.

As these strange contractions were in full motion, I felt him tense beneath me and thrust his own hips upward coinciding with a loud grunt. I then felt warmth within what seemed to be my womb. After a moment, I could feel the warmth trickling down.

I collapsed on top of him and we both lie there gasping. I rolled onto my back. It was now very chilly and I was covered in sweat, so I rolled the edge of the blanket over me. He did likewise and he nestled next to each other. We never said another word that night as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we woke early. He helped me pack up my belongings and get dressed. We agreed to see each other again, if only to talk about what had occurred. We said our goodbyes to one another and left the clearing, he walking toward his family's small house and me to mine.

We decided that we would signal one another by placing a note underneath the large, flat rock in the middle of the grassy field. It was very hard to see, even in winter, as the grass was very high. As I left the clearing I thought about all the sensations, feelings, and emotions we had experienced together. Yes, I would definitely see him again.

devinn
devinn
191 Followers
12