The Market Ch. 03: Back to the Market

Story Info
He returns to get his purchase modified. Back to P1's tone.
5.7k words
4.68
21.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave." The man's voice boomed out, surprisingly loud and deep in the small bedroom. Crisp early-morning sunlight shone through a small window, illuminating the tallish figure of the man, fully dressed in an excellently cut business suit. He stood next to the bed where his toy; the tall, beautifully curved, lithe redhead who was effectively addicted to his cum; was sleeping.

She jerked awake. "Yesmaster?" The words came out so fast they were slurred together. She was almost instantly sitting upright, but moved no further in case her master wanted her in the bed.

"Get out of bed-", at this the slave moved to a standing position very quickly; she was naked and her hair glowed in the sunlight, "-and put on some clothes. Quickly. Doesn't really matter what, although I'd advise against wearing anything too tight. I'll be in the kitchen, meet me when you're ready."

"Yes master!" He nodded, turned, and left the room.

She picked an attractive-looking but fairly loose summer dress that he had mentioned he liked. It was always best to please the master; it gave her warm, pink, mind-filling feelings of happiness whenever she did something he enjoyed, or followed one of his orders. Lately they'd been really /strong/; to the point that she had done many things she'd have been very uncomfortable with or ashamed of before, on his orders. He'd done some things she wasn't sure she liked, but she couldn't quite seem to resist. On the opposite side, she had been feeling almost physically sick if she tried to disobey any of his orders... but thinking about that was uncomfortable, so she just avoided it. She dressed and almost skipped into the kitchen. She was feeling excellent this morning since she was starting off by obeying orders that were clearly very important to her master.

--

In the kitchen, the man was sitting at the table with a pill bottle and a glass of water in front of him. He offered her a pill from the bottle, which she looked at uncertainly.

"What's this?"

"Oh, it's just something to... enhance our time together." He grinned, an odd expression - it was mostly an honest-looking smile but looked almost predatory under the surface. She felt uncomfortable taking this unexplained medication from him, but took it from his hand. She looked at it, but it was just an oblong white pill with no clues what it might do.

"M-master, I'm not sure..." She trailed off, embarrassed of defying him even this much and a little confused why it was so difficult.

"Relax. It's nothing bad; I just need to visit the market with you again."

A cold rush of fear filled her. Was he displeased with her? Was he so dissatisfied with his slave that he was trading her in for another?

"Whoa, you just turned white as a sheet. What's wrong?" He looked at her, not unkindly, with a puzzled expression.

"Master..." She trailed off again. She had forgotten entirely about her unease at taking the pill; now she just felt like a little girl in the principal's office at school. Her voice was tiny and hesitant.

"Yes?" The man was still looking at her with that concerned but friendly expression. She relaxed just enough to whisper:

"Am I a bad toy?"

"NO!" The question had caught him totally by surprise. "No, absolutely not. You're an excellent toy. We're visiting the market today to make you an even better one."

She felt a pathetically strong sense of relief at knowing she hadn't somehow disappointed her master. That last sentence he had said made her a bit uncertain, but right now she could think of nothing but pleasing him.

"S-so... the pill?"

"It's a sedative. The market's location is /very/ private and only a few people are allowed to know. Even though I purchased you there, they won't let me bring you there conscious." He frowned; he could understand the desire for secrecy, but could hardly see his slave revealing anything about the market. Oh well, he didn't make the rules.

The girl thought about it for just a moment, then the pink warmth blowing through her mind decided she was satisfied with her master's explanation, and she swallowed the pill with a sip of water.

"Sit down here." Her master indicated a wheelchair by the doorway. She sat.

Almost immediately after, she drifted off, feeling now totally content that she was making her master happy.

--

Outside the thick steel door of the Market, the usual impressive-looking guard was asking the usual question.

"Your clearance code, sir?"

"Six-Tuesday-Eight-Eight-One."

"Thank you, sir. Please come in quickly." The guard pulled at the handle of the massive door and it swung open without a sound.

--

"Hello again, Mr. ... What was your 'name' again?" The man could hear the quotation marks dropping into place around the word. He opened his mouth, then shut it again and looked down at the nondescript card he had been issued. He looked back up at the tall, slim, imposing woman in front of him, the same one he had met with the last time he was here.

"It's 'Jameson'." He frowned, and wondered why this exchange was necessary. Both of them knew the 'names' were fake, so why bother asking? He deliberately did not ask hers.

"Well, Mr. Jameson, are you here to buy again, or to make... modifications to your original purchase?"

"The second."

"What sort of thing did you have in mind? Or would you like to hear the options?"

"No, I had a specific thing in mind. I've heard that slaves [the slim woman winced at the word] purchased here can be 'imprinted' with keywords that trigger certain behaviors or mindsets?"

"Yes, that is more or less correct. Your woman will be placed under deep, drugged hypnosis and told the words and corresponding behaviors, and then she is 'keyed' to you again with a small sample of your semen."

"Excuse me?"

"You are not required or requested to ejaculate on-site. The semen will be placed in her mouth from a test tube."

"Ah. Go on."

"There is little more to say. After that point, she will be, as you said, 'imprinted' with the keywords and corresponding behaviors or thought patterns suggested to her under hypnosis. Only you will be able to trigger these keywords." She passed him a clipboard. "Please write your desired words plus responses on this. Make sure to specify whether each keyword can interact with other keywords or not. When you have a satisfactory list, hand it to me at the office and we will proceed."

He sat down and filled out the clipboard, after some thought. He went up to the large, glass-lined and very modern-looking office the imposing woman had entered and gave it her; she looked down at it and said "Yes, this seems doable. Please follow me."

They had another trek down the endless hallway of doors from his first visit. He knew (or at least, had been told) that behind each of the many doors was a person who had effectively volunteered to become an utter slave. Eventually, they reached a section of hallway where the doors were black; they entered one seemingly at random, but the imposing woman must have known somehow because the girl he had purchased was already here, naked, on a fairly standard-looking hospital bed. Her perfectly curved body lay on the bed with its halo of tight red curls

"Please be seated, Mr. Jameson. You are an observer from this point; please do not interrupt the process." The imposing woman left and was replaced with a somewhat bored-looking man in his mid-40s, who could have been attractive but looked as though he had not slept in a week.

"Hello sir, I'm the hypnotist. Your woman has been given the appropriate drugs already; I will now begin the hypnotism part of the process. Please do not interrupt for any reason. If you need to leave the room at any point, please do so."

"All right." He sat down on one of the chairs. The place really was remarkably like a doctor's office, he thought.

The lights dimmed, and the hypnotist started a recording of some odd-sounding sounds. It felt like it was doing slightly strange things to /his/ brain; he wondered what it was like to his girl, who had been given the appropriate drugs.

The hypnotist began speaking softly in a language that sounded like English but that the man couldn't understand. He wondered what was going on but at that point the hypnotist spoke in true English again.

"When you hear the phrase 'Come play with me.' spoken by your master, you will begin to listen for the following keywords from him and him alone. Unless otherwise specified, more than one keyword can be in use at once. When your master says 'Playtime's over.' you will stop responding to the keywords.

When you hear the word 'thirsty', you will have an increasing series of desires to suck your master's cock. The first time, it will be weak, like a brief but tempting daydream. The second, it will be much stronger, but still fairly easy to defeat with willpower. The third, it will be much stronger again, and will be possible to escape only with a lot of willpower. The fourth, it will be impossible to resist, and past that each repetition will make his cum taste better and make you feel a stronger and stronger desire to have his cock in your mouth at any cost.

When you hear the word 'slave', you will begin instantly obeying any order from your master, no matter how trivial.

When you hear the word 'slut', you will feel basically your normal mode: incredible joy at being given your master's cum, and at being allowed to be his toy.

When you hear the word 'anal', you will instantly present your ass to your master and prepare to be fucked in it; any ass play will feel amazingly good and you will be very much capable of cumming from it."

The hypnotist continued for a few more keywords, then paused and looked up at the man for a moment. He indicated one of the keywords written on the board and said very quietly to the man, "Creative choice. If you put it at the end because you're ashamed of it, don't be - most customers here are much more... aggressive than you are, and ask for /much/ worse keywords."

The man looked embarrassed for just a moment, then his face hardened.

"Just get it done."

The hypnotist looked at him for a second, then nodded and completed his work.

--

"Slave." The man's voice boomed out, oddly loud and deep in this small room. She felt a strange sense of deja vu for a moment, but it passed when she awoke fully and found herself lying in bed next to her master, both naked.

"Yes, master?" She stretched, catlike, showing off her nude body for him.

"Time to get up. I want you to help me make breakfast." He stood, wiry muscles bunching and relaxing as he also stretched. He watched her carefully; the market's people had said she would wake with no memory of the market visit or imprinting, but he always suspected such claims. As far as he could tell, though, they had been telling the truth and she remembered nothing.

He considered for a moment as she stood and began to dress. Did he want to test the imprinting so early? He was a bit afraid it wouldn't work, or that it had gone wrong somehow; aside from that, he also thought he should resist for as long as possible to make it more exciting. Thoughts and impulses battled as he watched his slave's perfect body bounce and stretch and flex as she dressed; he gave in.

"Come play with me." A subtle change showed on her face - she looked now attentive to his every word, where before she had been a little unfocused.

--

"Ooooh... yes, master." The girl stood in the middle of the room in an oversized shirt and a pair of his boxers; he had mentioned to her that she looked cute in this just-got-up outfit, and it was a convenient one to get back off quickly. She melted a bit at his words to her, and she heard her own voice tremble as she spoke. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

"Not exactly what I had in mind right now, but if you're hungry or thirsty at all we can go eat now." The girl's eyes wandered across her master's naked body as he spoke, fixing on his cock when he stopped. It looked so thick, even soft as it was now. She remembered the feeling of being totally filled by him and the taste of his cum, and lost herself for a second in a thought of how good it would feel to suck his cock until he exploded within her. She felt herself getting warm and moist under the borrowed pair of boxers, then snapped back to reality.

"Oh... no, um... sorry, what did you ask?" She was so embarrassed at having forgotten their conversation because of her daydream. She felt a blush rush across her face, and she looked firmly into his eyes, resolving not to do it again.

"I just asked if you were... thirsty at all." He walked over to the bed and sat; she found herself staring at his dick, waving side to side as he walked. When he sat down, she noticed that his cock and balls had happened to land on a fold in the fabric, so that when he sat his cock stuck up from between his legs even though he was still soft. She couldn't seem to break her eyes away from it, or stop imagining the sensations of running her tongue over and around his head, burying his shaft in her mouth, trying to suck out every drop of cum... His cum! It had felt so hot, so incredibly satisfying, when he had pumped his cum down her throat. She let out an involuntary whimper as she felt the heat between her legs seemingly double.

She realized that she was just standing in front of him, staring fixedly at his cock and whimpering when he had asked her a normal question. Her voice sounded tiny and breathy as she said: "Um... no... I'm not really thirsty..."

"EXCEPT FOR YOUR CUM!" she wanted to add, so incredibly badly. She held back. She had begged for his cock already and had felt a little degraded, uncertain. She wouldn't break down to that point again. Her master looked at her, face blank, apparently unaware of the turmoil within her. Her voice strengthened a bit. "No, I'm not thirsty right now, but thank you master." She felt the warm pinkness in her head add the last phrase without her intending to: some part of her that deeply wanted to be owned, controlled, used by her master... deeply wanted to even be degraded by her master if it brought him pleasure, she thought with a tight little shiver inside.

She was doing it again. No. Focus. "Not thirsty, no."

He looked at her. "Are you sure? After last night, I know for sure I'd be... thirsty." He smiled at her at the last word, the same predator-edged smile from before. She barely noticed; his cock had twitched slightly and started to harden, and she could think of nothing else. As he became erect, apparently without noticing himself, the heat between her legs increased to a steady, solid burn. His cock looked soooooo good, had felt soooo good... She whimpered again without knowing it. She could perfectly remember the feeling of his hot cum gushing into her mouth, flowing down her throat - well, not /perfectly/, which was why she needed him so badly right now. With a little gasp of guilty pleasure, she remembered the mixed feeling of ecstasy, pain, pleasure and degradation she had experienced when he had forced his dick so far into her throat that she had coughed and gagged around it.

She became conscious of a tiny noise that had broken the silence while she stood before him. It had been a soft dripping sound, and had come from very close to her; she looked down and felt truly, entirely embarrassed to find that she had soaked clean through her borrowed pair of boxers and was now dripping on the floor. She stood up a bit and tried to press her legs together, but there was no way he hadn't seen or heard that she was so wet right now it had dripped through clothing. She felt herself burning with shame but found she was unable to turn away from him or tear her eyes from his throbbing dick.

He stood, his now almost fully erect cock standing straight out from his body. She watched it sway as he walked painfully slowly across the room to her: her eyes couldn't leave it. She felt his naked body brush against her clothed one as he reached her and bent to whisper in her ear:

"Are you suuuuure you're not feeling thirsty?" A drop of pearly white precum oozed from the head of his penis as she stared at it; at the same time she felt his hot breath in her ear and then he ran the very tip of his tongue down the outside of her ear and gently bit her earlobe. She broke.

She couldn't take it, she didn't care what she looked like or did or how she felt about it afterwards. She needed his cum, his cock inside her, this instant. She moaned and fell to her knees in front of him, taking his hips in her hands and bringing his cock up close to her face. This close, she could smell the musky scent of his pre-cum. The last of her conscious mind was gone, but the slave training would not let her do anything to him without his permission.

"PleasemasterpleasepleasepleaseIwanttosuckyouIwantyourcumsosososooooobad" came out all at once, tumbling from her mouth an inch from his cockhead. He looked down at her, surprised how suddenly she had started begging. She was ashamed to beg like this: on her knees in front of him, totally out of control, desperately wanting to gag herself with his cock; but she didn't, /couldn't/ care right now. She needed his cum so deeply inside her again, needed to be his slave, his toy. She would do anything for it, would degrade herself for him, and she would love it.

"Oh god yes." Before he was finished the "y-" sound, she had taken him inside her all the way to the base of his shaft. Taking his whole length so quickly made her cough, but she pulled at his hips desperate to get him even deeper within. He gasped and his eyes opened wide as he slipslid down her throat. She felt her pussy, dripping already, contract with an intense burst of pleasure as his cock slid further and further into her throat. Extremely quickly, this built until she actually came, hard, with her mouth still wrapped around his cock. It felt amazingly good to have him this deeply inside her, and she wanted nothing more than to make him cum and take it all. Shortly afterward, a taste of his precum brought her close again, as she allowed her master to fuck her throat. It felt soo good to obey and make him happy, and especially to see (and feel, and taste) the results when she did. His hands entwined in her hair, gripping her head, as he forced his dick deep into her over and over. She gagged around his cock at an especially rough point, and got that mixed feeling again, doubled in pleasure because she knew her master enjoyed seeing her like this. She was surprised to find herself close to coming again, as she coughed and recovered from the roughness while playing with the head of his cock.

She heard her master say "Take my cock, slut!" and came, hard, again. The burst of pleasure at the last word was huge, and she moaned around his cock. She sucked him as well as she could and shortly felt his hands grip her head again and force her down onto his cock; just once this time, though, and when he was as far down her throat as he could possibly get his thick cock throbbed in a way that made her eyes lose focus and shot jet after jet of thick, hot cum directly into her. She was racked by the strongest orgasm she had ever felt when his cum was pumped down her throat.

This was /exactly/ what she had wanted. What she did want. She wanted to be his because it felt sooooooo good when he came inside her and it felt sooooooo good to obey him. She loved being his slave.

--

Well, that one certainly worked, he thought. Let's try another. Well... nap first.

---

Lying against her master on the bed after they had both cum extremely hard, she felt completely and totally content. She and her master took a nap against each other, and when she woke it was with her master's cock pressed against her thigh.

"You are an excellent slave and toy." His voice was graveley and deep, but soft - it reminded her of a large tomcat purring. It sent a thrill down her spine from its tone alone, and the compliment gave her yet another burst of heat and moisture down there. Something about the way he had said it just made her want to obey him in absolutely anything. She wanted him to use her, not just sexually but to fulfill his every wish, no matter how trivial. She wanted to be his servant and whore and aide and anything, anything, ANYTHING that would please him.

12