The Market Ch. 03: Back to the Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched out, careful to keep his body pressed against hers as much as possible. He seemed to like when she did this, and it felt nice. She had no words to respond to him, but made some happy noises to show she had heard.

"Now..." He looked at her with an odd look in his eyes. "I'd like to try something new. Anal."

She was filled with apprehension at his words. She had never tried anal before, and had heard it was very uncomfortable. But the instant he had said the last word, a quick, intense desire to try it awoke in her mind. She remembered how amazing it had felt when her master grabbed her butt to pull her closer... and wondered what it would feel like to have his cock fill her ass. It couldn't be /that/ bad, or people wouldn't do it, right? It felt soooooo good wheh he filled her pussy with his cock and then his cum... would she get the same feeling or would it be different? painful?

She realized with surprise that while she had been working through this train of thought, her body had turned itself away from her master on its own, and bent to present her ass to his cock. She was alarmed; she still wasn't entirely sure she wanted to do this, but it looked like her body was. She heard a series of slick, liquidy noises from behind her; when she turned and looked, her master was rubbing his cock with a generous amount of gel lube. The sight and sound of this made her body stretch itself out again, presenting her wide hips and pert butt to him while trying to relax for his entry. She gasped again, still having doubts about the whole thing, as she heard him approach her once more.

She felt him press a slippery, lubricated finger against her tight asshole, and then "eep!"ed in surprise when it slipped into her up to his second knuckle, all in an instant. Oh my god, she thought to herself. Is /this/ what anal feels like? Why do people complain? She could only sense a feeling of warm fullness down there, and as he began to slide in and out of her waves of pleasure rushed over her mind and body. She writhed against him to try to force him further into her, but he pulled his finger out and wiped it with a wet nap before lining up the head of his cock with her still-open butt.

His cockhead slipped into her, quickly like his finger had but with more effort. She felt a mix of weak pain and strong pleasure as he moved himself a tiny ways in and out, in and out of her, never moving his cock more than a quarter-inch just yet. She whimpered slightly at how wide her asshole had to stretch to accomodate him; when she forced herself to relax it hurt a little less but it was so hard to relax when he moved like that.

"Oh my Goood." He moaned, clearly very aroused to be fucking her like this. She gasped and whimpered again as he pushed himself another inch into her, then played with her as he had before. After ten seconds or so of vibrating 1/4" in and out of her, he shoved his dick into her again, this time not stopping until 3/4 of his cock was within her.

She couldn't believe the feelings her body was sending her. She had never, ever felt so amazingly full before. It still hurt to stretch around her master's dick, but the pain felt like a spice on top of the pleasure, which was enormous. Every time he moaned, every time she felt his cock throb within her, waves of ecstasy washed across her. Each motion of his cock felt like the whole world was moving around her. She rode the waves of pleasure for a few moments, until her master grunted and thrust the rest of his cock into her.

She screamed. "Oh my GOOOOD!" She had never felt more full than with 3/4 of his cock within her; with his entire cock inside the feeling filled her entire universe. Her asshole, stretched beyond its limits, protested and rejoiced simultaneously. This mix of pain and pleasure mixed further with the knowledge that her master was using her, taking her everywhere she could be taken and playing with her body like his own personal toy. The realization sent her over the edge; her anus convulsed around his cock over and over as she came. She could feel her master's cum from before leaking out of her pussy and lubing his cock even more. She screamed in pleasure for what seemed like an eternity. She was his, every part of her. He was using her like a cheap whore and making her ass ache with the force of his thrusting, and she could feel him pulsing as he approached an orgasm of his own.

When it (and he) came, the jets of semen bursting from his dick lit her ass aflame and she screamed again. What felt like gallons of liquified pleasure cascaded into her, and her master rammed his cock into her tender asshole with a ferocity that made it complain but also made her pussy leak yet more of her juices and his cum. Being so used by him was the hottest thing she had ever experienced. The pain and the shame of it intensified the fierce ecstasy of her orgasm to a level she wouldn't have thought was even possible. She had never known she would be, /could/ be aroused like this: she felt so ashamed of herself for enjoying it so much but she just couldn't care right now. She pulled back on her master's hips to force every inch of his cock into her as he pumped thick rope after rope of cum into her virgin ass.

After what seemed like an eternity of impossible passion, they collapsed spent onto the bed, with his cock still deep within her. As he withdrew, she whimpered: it felt disconcertingly like she was having an accident in the bed, but soon enough it was over and once again she pulled herself up close to him. She was completely and totally his now, she thought: he had taken her in every place she had to take, and left his cum deep within her everywhere.

She hadn't known she would be so aroused by the knowledge that she had been totally filled with his cum... she felt almost ready to orgasm herself, again, and thought she could almost feel his semen moving within her as his swimmers tried to make her pregnant. *That* thought sent an odd little shiver of pleasure through her as well; while she didn't really want to get pregnant, that would /really/ be being owned by him. She wiggled happily against her master as she thought that one day he would impregnate her.

A word intruded into the soft warmth of her afterglow.

"Slave." The word was accompanied by the usual burst of pleasure and desire to do absolutely anything her master requested of her.

"Yes, master?" She couldn't prevent herself putting a little-girl adoring gush into the words. She was his and she loved it.

"Clean me." The warmth cleared almost instantly. Did he mean... He couldn't. No.

"W- what, master?" She looked up at him. His face was hard and commanding, which made her melt inside. She just wanted to do /anything/ at all for him... But /that/?!

"Open your mouth." Her mouth dropped open. He was really going to make her do this. She felt fear and disgust battling with her pleasure from obedience, and losing.

"Bu-but m-master-" Her voice was tiny and tremulous in her ears.

"You are my slave. You will do as I say, no matter what you yourself feel. I just fucked you in the ass until I came and you screamed from the pain and pleasure; now you will clean my cock with your mouth. Because you are my slave, and I own you, and you know exactly how much you want to obey me." The words came out steely-strong, commanding. She looked up at him again, then slowly, slowly lowered her face and opened her mouth once more.

"Put it around my cock." She lowered her mouth to his crotch level and surrounded his cock, almost crying from the internal conflict. She was careful not to touch him yet; not until she had to. She was surprised to discover that there was little smell and that his cock hadn't looked visibly dirty, though.

"Close your mouth, and suck my cock until I am clean." Her master looked a bit blank, like he wasn't sure himself this was what he wanted, but as her mouth enveloped his dick the uncertainty was replaced by an expression of bliss.

She couldn't believe it. She had never even considered doing anything like this before, and she was shocked she was doing it now. Tears streamed down her face from her shame and disgust at doing this, but she couldn't help noticing that her pussy was warming again. There was a stronger and stronger part of her mind that only wanted to be his, wanted to be owned by him, and it /loved/ this, even more so *because* of her disgust at her actions themselves. This was what being his actually meant; if she had only done things she liked when he asked then she wouldn't have been his at all. The thought that this, more than anything else she had done, showed him how much she belonged to him lit her pussy on fire once more and wiped out any possibility of her disobeying him.

She swirled her tongue around his dirty cock, feeling like his whore. She couldn't help crying at her shame doing this, but her pussy was leaking as well, and her vigorous, energetic sucking showed the man just how much this redheaded girl loved being his slave.

--

He felt a bit guilty forcing her to do this, but the fact that she was so clearly aroused by it salved his conscience and let him enjoy the feeling of his slave's tongue lapping up and down his long shaft and swirling around his thick head. He didn't actually care so much for the act itself, but the fact that she was doing it - with such clear enjoyment - even though she was also clearly a little disgusted and extremely ashamed of herself showed him the extent of his power over this girl. He felt his balls begin to tighten and his dick begin to throb as she cleaned his cock extremely thoroughly, and very soon he was cumming down her throat once more.

"FUUUUUCK!" He couldn't stop himself yelling and grasping her head as he came, thrusting his cock down deep inside her. She coughed once but then relaxed as he spurted once more into her. There wasn't much cum this time since he had already came so many times today, but what there was shot down her throat with incredible force. A few spurts, then he fell back against the bed once more. She gently, hesitantly pulled her head off of him with a soft 'pop' as her mouth parted from his dick, and laid her head on his stomach, panting and unconsciously rubbing her clit.

He noticed this and said "Boost." This was another keyword he'd had implanted, and it simply made her cum on command; she did so, screaming quietly and rubbing herself furiously quick as a mix of her juices and his cum cascaded from her pussy. He watched her do this curiously, and then put his arm around her when she finished, snuggling her up against him once more. Her tear-stained face looked up at him - she looked a bit hurt he had forced her to clean him off after anal, but as he had hoped mostly she looked amazed and pleased to discover exactly how much of his slave she actually was.

He had seen everything he needed. She was so his that she would do anything for him, up to and including things that personally disgusted her. He still hadn't tried his last keyword, wanting to save it. It hadn't really been necessary this time, but now that he'd done /that/ and seen the results, he couldn't wait to use it... next time.

12