The Market Place

Story Info
A hot wife is taken by surprise and used for pleasure.
2.8k words
4.09
94.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

"I had a dream last night."

"Oh yeh? You always have dreams."

"Yes, but this was a good one."

"Why was that?"

"You'll like it."

"Oh, one of those dreams?"

"Oh yes! Definitely one of those dreams."

"Well you better tell me all about it then. It's been a while."

"Well, we're somewhere hot. Really hot and possibly Arabic. Dubai, North Africa or somewhere like that...on holiday and I've decided to go shopping. You know, the usual. Maybe souvenirs, clothes for me. Whatever takes my fancy. Obviously I'm on my own and I've heard about this market, so I'm going there. It's got a lot of stalls in it as well as alleyways and shops off the street and I'm doing my usual browsing thing.

It's really warm, so I'm sometimes ducking in and out of shops to cool off where they've got air conditioning but much of it is outside too. I've got my big sun hat on, dark glasses and a fairly long, loose, sleeveless dress; quite covered really because it's obviously a foreign country.

I know I'm being stared at by all the men on the stalls and shops around this souq. There are lots of people milling around generally but they seem to be watching me wherever I go and talking to each other. I'm not sure why because I don't think there's anything unusual about me in this dream but it's just something I'm aware of. It's always men. All the stall holders and shop keepers are men and the only women about are shopping and covered up completely in abayas.

As I continue to walk round I begin to get the feeling I'm being followed but every time I look around I can't see anyone. I buy a few things from a stall and get well and truly looked up and down by this one young guy who immediately starts to flirt with me. He wants to know where I'm from and how old I am...all the usual stuff. He thinks by my looks I'm Arabic and can't understand why I can't speak his language and keep insisting he uses English.

He's much younger than me but tall and very good looking and I can tell what he's thinking as he chats to me about how beautiful Indian women are. As I leave his stall I wander a little further along before glancing back to catch him staring at me again with his mate stood next to him. I'm tingling a bit but I turn back and head up an alleyway looking for some more shade and maybe an enclosed shop with A/C.

Again, I turn sharply, convinced someone is there but the people milling around behind me are just the usual shoppers and tourists so I carry on up the narrow alleyway looking for a clothes shop with a door and a cooler atmosphere.

Eventually, I find one and enter. It's quite dark inside but the air conditioning makes me come out in goose bumps almost immediately and I'm greeted politely by the shop keeper, keen to show me his suits, dresses and saris. It's a small shop and quite quickly we've exhausted what he has on the shelves but he then points towards a small staircase and suggests he has another collection of more suitable stock upstairs. He's a big man, probably in his 30s. Muscular and handsome with a very neatly cut beard. He leads the way up a very tight staircase to a floor up above, which is a little bigger than downstairs. There are racks and racks of clothes up here and a small curtained changing area in the corner. With no window the lighting is quite dim but he starts pushing racks around and selecting things he thinks I might like to see.

It's a tight space and I get a sense that he's deliberately brushing against me every now and then, but I don't mind too much because he's really fit and there are quite a few flirtatious looks and smiles being exchanged. He's being very complimentary about how I would look in various colours and styles but, just like you, he keeps suggesting the slightly more revealing outfits with small tight blouses or lower cut neck lines that would show cleavage."

"Clearly a man of good taste then I would say." He winked at her.

She laughed. "Shall I continue? Eventually, I give in and agree to try a couple on and head for the changing area. I hear him disappear downstairs but just as I've got the first outfit on I hear his feet coming back up. The mirror is at the other end of the room so I step out to look as once again he's all compliments. The outfit isn't short but it's decidedly figure hugging and there's more cleavage on display than I would normally like. My boobs are looking huge in this top. All pushed up and this has obviously caught his eye but he talks about the fit and the colour and how much it suits me whilst also starring greedily at my tits.

I turn around to go back into the changing area to see what the second one is like and begin to take off the first outfit. Outside, he's still chatting away but I can hear other noises, less distinct. I'm not really too bothered because he's still talking and saying how beautiful I looked in that colour and I'm just about to pick up the other number when I'm grabbed very firmly from behind. It all happens so quickly and unexpectedly that by the time I realise what's going on I've already got a blindfold tied around my head and a gag has been put across my mouth. There are at least two men and they lean me back so that I can't kick out or move at all.

I'm dragged out of the changing area and stood back up in the middle of the room. My arms have been lifted up in the air and my wrists now have cord of some description around them, pulling my arms up and outwards. The same is being tied to my ankles and my legs are drawn apart and secured. Without a word being spoken I am now stood in my bra and knickers, gagged and blindfolded in the middle of the room, tied in a star shape by at least two men, whose breathing I can hear close to me.

As they let go I struggle and test the bonds but they're all too tight and struggling just rubs my skin. I'm panting hard through my nose, unable to make a sound or breathe through my mouth. I can see absolutely nothing but I can sense movement around me as if they're circling me. A hand runs through my hair and I flinch. Another runs down the skin of my arm and gives me the most horrendous goose bumps. Another strokes my arse whilst another caresses my leg. There appear to be hands everywhere now and it's impossible to guess how many. They're not hurting me but definitely checking out my body quite firmly.

One of the men moves behind me and begins to kiss and nuzzle my neck, his hands slide around to the front and he gropes my tits through my bra. With my back covered another must now be kneeling in front of me as he runs his hands up and down my thighs, stroking me quite delicately on the inside of my legs before squeezing my things and then stroking once more. With nowhere to go it's difficult not to resign myself slightly to the touches. Like I said, there's no pain, although some of the groping is a bit rough but it's hard not to feel tingly as my neck is kissed and he begins to tease my nipples.

I've begun to think there's only two of them when the one behind me moves slightly to my side and pulls my bra strap down to ease my left breast out of its cup and immediately another takes up position on my right and begins to kiss my neck and shoulder on that side whilst fondling my arse. The one in front is now nosing and rubbing his face against my panties and I'm getting frustrated that I can't see what's going on. I can just feel it and my body's responses.

They are clearly getting more and more excited by the feeling and groping of my restricted body and the more the one nuzzles my panties the wetter I can feel myself becoming. He's pushing his nose more and more into my crotch and rubbing against my pussy whilst clutching my legs and stroking the soft skin between my thighs. It's becoming quite intense and I'm almost relieved when he pushes the panties aside with his hand one and begins to finger me with his other. He has large hands and I can feel his rough finger moving around my damp pussy before suddenly pushing up inside my wetness and sending a shooting sensation up through the core of my body. He begins to circle around inside me before pulling it out and tickling my now wet clit.

He proceeds to finger fuck me hard. In and out with at least 2 fingers, his tongue licking my clit each time he slides his fingers out. He pushes his fingers up inside me and keeps them there, moving them and curling them up to tease me with his finger tips and then his tongue as he really goes to work on my clit.

All of this is distracting me from the fact that the other two have now ripped my bra and gag off and are having real fun playing with my tits. They are both rolling them round and licking and sucking them all over. It's warm but I'm covered in goose bumps and my nipples are hard and erect in their mouths. The one sucking my right tit has his other hand on my arse and is teasing my hole with his finger. It's almost too much stimulation and against my will the clit licking is bringing me closer and close to climax.

Just to make matters worse the one on my right also drops to the floor and he starts kissing and licking my arse as the one at the front keeps licking my pussy. It's impossible to hold on and, with a gasping shudder and nowhere or way to escape, I orgasm suddenly and hard.

They seem to realise what they've done and there's almost no pause as they reposition and I find my arms are being untied. The circulation has been restricted by the position and as the sensation returns I realise I have a cock in each hand. My legs are still wide apart and someone is still fingering and licking my pussy so I begin to wank both the cocks. One is fatter and bigger than the other but both are well hard and the owners squirm with pleasure as I take a firm hold on their shafts and wank them back and forth.

The one on the floor in front stops his licking at last and I can hear a chair being moved. The next thing I know someone has seated himself in the same position in front of me, between my legs, and, after tearing off my panties, I'm being eased down onto his hard cock. I still have the other 2 in my hands and someone is now stood behind me pushing me onto this seated cock and playing with my tits as I rock back and forth. It's quite hard to keep my balance and keep wanking the cocks but they now stand closer to my face and I'm encouraged to take them in my mouth instead. They're both wet with excitement and I can taste them as I alternate my attention, sucking and licking one stiff cock before turning my efforts onto the other, switching between the 2 quite quickly to keep them both happy.

I'm now lost in the sex. It's all overwhelming and I'm just riding this cock as energetically as I can. Pounding it hard and sucking off the other 2 at the same time. They seem to be impatient and increasingly they are grabbing my hair and forcing their dicks into my mouth or squeezing my tits. I manage to pull off my blindfold and take in the scene as my eyes adjust.

Quickly, I realise there are 4 of them. The shopkeeper, and I presume his brother, as they look very similar. The other 2 are both younger men and although it's hard to tell in the light I think one of them is the gut from the market stall. My legs are untied now and I'm bent over the chair instead for one of the younger men to thrust his cock into me from behind. Each time they change position they wank themselves madly and I watch fascinated as they tug their cocks whilst staring at my naked body.

I'm now being pumped from behind and the others queue up in front to wank in front of me and be sucked off. I can only get one in my mouth so one of the others stands to the side and begins to wank his cock into my swinging tits. Every now and again he reaches down to play with my pussy and I encourage him to do this by wanking his cock for him, rubbing it against my now glistening breasts as he rubs and teases my pussy and clit as I'm fucked hard.

It's clear the fucking from behind won't last long and sure enough he pulls out suddenly and shoots his load all over my arse. No sooner has my pussy become vacant then one of the ones at my side pushes his cock in and begins to fuck me in the same way, slamming into my arse from behind and slapping his balls into my pussy, now being slapped and teased by the shopkeeper at my side as I slide his wet cock over my tits.

Another load is shot over my arse and back as number 3 quickly takes his place and I'm hammered again. The clit teasing is bringing me close to orgasm again and I don't want this one to finish too soon before I've come again so I squirm and wiggle a little to slow him down. He grabs my hips and pulls me back into him hard with each thrust, slapping into my wet pussy and arse. The fit shopkeeper is playing nicely with my clit and I squeeze and rub his big cock all over my swinging tits to keep him playing with and slapping my clit. It doesn't take long to bring me off and I shudder violently as I come as second time and the brother pulls out before shooting his load over me.

Spent and knackered the other 3 now watch as I'm turned and sat once more on the chair. The shop keeper now stands straight in front of me and I soon realise he wants a tit fuck. He's got a huge cock and it feels massive and hard between my tits. My whole body is glistening and moist by this time, as is his dick, and so it slides easily between my breasts, which I push firmly together, completely wrapping his enormous cock in tits. I lean back a little in the chair as he slides back and forth and I can just lick the tip of his shaft as he thrusts forwards between my slippery jugs.

I can see he's close and so I squeeze tighter and lick his wet tip faster as he fucks me, pulling my head and hair forward with each thrust of his hips. I can sense his explosion coming and I close my eyes, just in case, as he comes all over my tits and wanks his cock against them firmly, slapping it into my nipples and spreading his glistening cum all over my round globes.

I get my breath back as they drift away and the shopkeeper hands me a towel with a smile. This was certainly not what I'd bargained for but my body is glowing with satisfaction and I feel weak and tired from the experience. He leaves me to get dressed but says that I can keep any outfits I like before he descends the stairs. I gather up my clothes and get dressed. I don't even remember now if I take any outfits with me but when I do go down and leave the shop there is no one to be seen.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers