The Marketing Department

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, that sounds heavenly."

"Well I'll tell you Luce, this one's a keeper. The first time he did it I was tempted to chain him to my bed and throw away the key. If word of his talent ever gets out, the women will be lined up around the corner. Anyway, it didn't take me long to get off. Not only is his tongue going around and around my juiced up box but he's gently flicking my nipples with the edge of his fingernails. Talk about getting my temperature up to the flash point; about a minute after he started all of my muscles started to tense up and I began to feel the involuntary contractions start. One of these days my pussy's going to clench so tight that I doubt he'll be able to get his tongue out for at least an hour. Anyway, I was so juicy from all of the exertion that his face was slathered with my come. The perfect test for Klensall."

"How did you get him to use it?"

"Actually it was pretty easy Luce. The night before I had put a small amount into one of those generic little make up bottles. Well, I always clean my face before going to sleep regardless of whether I've had sex or not! I guess I've been ingrained by all your advertising about the necessity of keeping the pores clear and clean! We were both tired and ready for sleep. I told him I needed to go get the makeup off and that I would be right back. When I returned I told him that I had received a trial sample of a new men's face cream and that this is the perfect time to try it out. I took a liberal amount of Klensall and gently rubbed into his cheeks, letting the cream soak into his skin. I had a nice warm wash cloth with me and after about a half minute wiped his face clean. A quick kiss on the cheek revealed only the slight odor of eucalyptus, certainly none of the after-odor of sex. I slipped underneath the covers and nestled up close to him. The next thing I know the pale filtered light of the new morning is fluttering over my eye lids, gently waking me. He's still out, his face snuggled up close to the nape of my neck, his right arm still cupping my breast as it was when we fell asleep. I gently removed his arm and propped myself up and leaned over to get a quick sniff. No smell other than the need to brush his teeth!! Wow, I thought this is going to be a big hit. So that's it in a nutshell Luce, the stuff works! None of the musky lingering scent. I can see it now – 'an affair that only you and she will remember; use Klensall, the wife will be no wiser.'"

"Joanie, I think you better leave the advertising campaign to the professionals. Thanks for being a good sport and giving this a try. I'll give you a call next week after our product meeting and let you know what's up."

***********

"Hey Jack, come on in. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks JB, I'm fine. Where's Luce?"

"She'll be down in about five minutes; she's finishing something up for a presentation later this afternoon. So tell me, do we have a product to launch?"

"Well, we have the results from a survey of two satisfied customers. Speaking as one of them, the answer is a definite yes! Jill told me that there wasn't the least bit of scent residue after I used it. I did what all good testers should do, I got may face thoroughly coated with juice last Friday night. I came home and Jill was wearing her bathrobe and had this big grin on her face. I asked her what was up and she replied back, 'I hope your cock is!' It turns out that both her basal temperature and this hormone test that we've been using for the past six months indicated that she was ovulating that day. As we headed straight for the bedroom, I could feel my cock pressing hard against my pants. I told her that after we were finished getting the little swimmers inside her and on their journey that I would go out and pick up dinner. She already knew about the Klensall project and was willing to serve as the sample donor. Well, I almost tripped over my shoes making it towards the bedroom. I tell you JB, never try to walk at the same time you have a stiff rod and you're trying to take your taking your clothes off; I don't care who's waiting in the next room! Jill only had to take her robe off and by the time I had finished throwing off my clothes, she was spread-eagled on the bed with a come hither smile on her face. Well, I dove right in. The excitement of a possible pregnancy had lubed her up but good. It wasn't difficult to get my face fully saturated with her love oil. Each swipe of my tongue across her gash brought forth more oil, and at the same time was inflaming my cock to its fullest. I felt that there wasn't any time to waste; the last thing that I wanted to do was shoot a huge wad onto the sheets! As I slid up her body, she reached down and grasped my prick guiding it straight into her puss with one smooth motion. It didn't take long. Jill started pushing hard against me, her arms wrapped around my back, pulling me tightly, trying to squeeze the sweat from between the touching layers of our skin. She began to shudder as I could feel her climax begin. By this time her pussy was so slick that each thrust was almost frictionless. Finally, it was the sweet swift contractions of her pussy that pulled me over the edge and sucked every last drop of come from by cock. Oh, hi Luce..."

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late. I had to get a memo finished and sent off for an afternoon meeting. What's the agenda this morning?"

"Luce, Jack was just finishing telling me about his experience with Klensall. He was just getting to the climax of the story, right Jack? Why don't you finish telling us how Klensall worked."

"Luce I don't think that I have to repeat all the clinical details, we're all grown ups and know how the love juice ends up on the face. Anyway, we were lying there in bed when a pang in my stomach reminded me that I promised to go pick up dinner. Jill told me to go get the Klensall and a warm washcloth from the bathroom, which I dutifully did. She took a dab out of the bottle and gently rubbed it into my cheeks and chin. I noticed an immediate coolness and mild astringency that felt rather nice. After about a minute she placed the warm washcloth over my face and allowed the heat to sink into all the pores. She carefully wiped the lingering moisture from my face and bent over to give me a kiss on the cheek. She pulled back quickly and smiled at me with a glimmer in her eye, 'it worked, there's no musky fragrance!' I gave her a kiss in return and told her that I hoped my injection of life worked as well."

"Jack, my friend Joanie had the same experience the other night when she tried it out on her boyfriend. Not only was the scent gone, but his face was as soft as the skin of a freshly picked peach. You need to remember that she used it on his skin at the end of the day when there was a significant amount of stubble since he hadn't shaved since early in the morning. Klensall has some kind of softening action as well. I think we've got a product here, the question is how to market it."

"Jack and Luce, you've both gone beyond the call of duty, though in Jack's case it was certainly a pleasurable assignment. I think you're right, we do have a product here, but it's one that's going to have to be marketed with care. As you know, the company markets products in a number of areas that require special handling. Our campaign for feminine hygiene products is not only tastefully done, but also effective in that we've got a 30 market share and we are just a little behind big T. I did run this past Bob in legal. He thinks that if we do go to a full press campaign that there shouldn't be any problems with the FDA. We wouldn't be making any health claims for the product and that's the one area they seem to be going after these days. Unfortunately, we're not in a position where we can go to the VP and requests funds for an ad campaign. I'm afraid that they would, at best, laugh us out of the room, and, at worst, consign us to the lower depths of the company from which we would not likely emerge. However, I thought long and hard over the weekend about how to get this off track and I've got an idea that I think will work. We need to hit the women's and men's magazines. They all have advice columns where they answer questions and comments from readers. What we will do is mount a letter writing campaign. Each letter should be slightly different but addressing the point that the writer has heard about Klensall from a friend and tried it out and, cutting to the chase notes that it works. This will get the public interested and should result in queries back to you Jack since you're the brand manager. Once we've got letters in hand, then we go to the seniors and lay out the campaign."

"JB, I think that sounds great. Why don't I get started on identifying the key men's magazines? Luce, are you in this with me?"

"Sure thing Jack, I'll take the ladies. JB, I got some connections with a couple of editors from some previous campaigns. I'll touch base with them to see how we can expedite publication."

"That sounds great Luce. Jack, how about if we meet back here in a couple of weeks for a progress report?"

"Can do JB. I'll coordinate with Luce on a time and e-mail you."

"OK, good work both of you. I think we're on the way."

"Speaking on behalf of the fairer sex, I think that there are going to be a lot of happy women out there once this news gets out."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
please write more!

please, please, please write more, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice Job!

I mean that both ways... nice job on the story about a nice job to have. Looking forward to other stories.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
I like your sense of humour

Great take on a different 'problem'.

Also VERY refreshing to read an edited and correctly spelled story - it doesn't happen all that often!

I hope you submit some more stories - I will definitely read them.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
A Naughty Night At The Drive-In Having sex at the drive-in with everyone able to see.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Summer Camping Trip Teen girl finds ways to have fun with older family friends.in Group Sex
Is 3 A Crowd? Ch. 01 Fun and Surprises in the office.in Group Sex
Gym Encounter Bet at the gym leads to sexual fun.in Group Sex
More Stories