The Marks Brothers: Prologue

Story Info
A legacy begins.
775 words
4.32
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not the actual start of this series. This is only some background information that will get you ready for when I jump in the story itself. Please enjoy and keep reading, the next part is the story beginning.

Arisamorak

**********

Brandon Marks had always believed in the concept of love at first site. He had grown up with the stories of how his parents had met. And he had lived everyday with the proof of that love staring him square in the face. There was no one his father, Anthony Marks, loved more in this than his wife and children. Abigail, his mother, was destined for sainthood with her ability to put up with his father's antics, still continue to love his bonehead-self, and not to mention the fact that she put up with his bonehead offspring.

Their love had lasted since they had met when his mother was a twenty-two year old junior in the New York College of Business and his father had been a guest speaker for one of her classes. It had been love at first site for both of them, at least from their perspectives. The eight year difference had not phased them in the slightest, or even slowed them down. He still remembered stories from his uncle, Jake who is also his father's best friend, about how the two of them caused scandals left and right with the student-teacher relationship that neither had tried to hide. Which still made him laugh to this day.

Besides his parents, his family consisted of four brothers-Cadeon, Travis, Kenneth and Lucas- and one baby sister-Anya-that everyone spoiled. And growing up, there were tons of fights and arguments, all completely stupid according to his baby sister. However, the phrase 'family's got your back' was he and his siblings motto. He and his brothers could beat each other to a bloody pulp, however anyone else tried to touch a Marks sibling and they all came down on your head with the wrath of hell. Even if his mother refused to put up with the fighting between her sons and nothing made the wife of Anthony Marks sad or angry while his father still breathed.

But it was this believe in true love that had him waiting to find the right woman until his thirty-first year, much to his mother's displeasure. Of course the fact that Travis, the only brother older than him at thirty-four, still did not have a wife either, rankled her even more. The others were still in their twenties so she had cut them some slack. However it was this disappointment that had his father taking them to task for. The fact that his father had not married his mother until the age of thirty did not even appear to exist on the radar. Nope, it was all of his sons duty to marry when their mother tells them they should be. And according to her, two of her sons seemed to have passed the mark.

It was this mindset that lead his father to start introducing what he liked to call 'eligible young ladies' to his two oldest boys. Who in turn decided it was time to bring someone home for fear of ending up with the girl next door. Not that the boys had any problems with her because she played a mean game of poker, but she just was not for them. So Brandon and Travis got together and pooled their collective friends to see if there were any girls from each other's pool that would be willing to play dating with either of them. Of course they did this over a bit of alcohol, so their planning was not at it greatest. However, the pictures were spread out over the table and both men were rifling through them between drinks.

That was when Brandon came across a single picture, almost buried in the bottom of Travis's stack of pictures. It was a bit blurry and out of focus, not to mention the camera had only caught about half of her averted face. But he definitely liked what he saw. Her wavy chestnut hair went down to her shoulders and was pulled back with these little silver comb looking things. He could not see what color her eyes were but her skin was a pale cream color that looked like it burnt easily in the sun. She was also the most beautiful things he had ever seen. He had not even gotten her name yet but he knew he would like it. And that was the first time Brandon Marks ever saw the love of his life.