The Marnott Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Not a physical bond, anyway. Sex does have a way of forming emotional bonds, that might come as a surprise to Marnott thinking."

The next night, Grell and Macy joined us for dinner. The look of desire on Grell's face was unmistakable, even if his thoughts weren't already clear as a book to me. He had wanted Gellor for years, and now he'd get her. Macy was both nervous and excited to be with me.

After removing the dinner table, Gellor materialized a double-width bed. I went to Macy and kissed her, softly. I said, "I want you. Are you ready for this?"

She touched her forehead to mine and telepathically sent, "What if I like it with you more than with Grell?"

"We will figure it out, Macy," I sent back. "Or is your answer no?"

The hand grasping my cock through my pants gave me my answer. I began taking Macy's clothes off, as she did to me, soon on her knees gobbling my cock into her mouth. She had discovered that lightly grazing the sensory ridges with her teeth produced spectacular results and it took maximum effort to keep from cumming.

I pulled her up, and pushed her towards the bed, and she knelt on it, wagging her ass at me. Gellor and Grell were getting into the same position.

Watching Grell slide his cock into Gellor ought to have made me jealous, but didn't. Maybe because I was sinking mine into Macy's pussy at the same time. She was cute, petite, and god was she tight. I came in her five times, never once losing my erection, she stimulated my cock's nerves so much.

Even without looking, I could hear the thoughts of Gellor and Grell as they peaked together, thinking "I love you" to each other, triggering my own orgasm, as Macy shook around me. We all collapsed, holding our current partner close.

Macy heard it, too, and she smiled back at me, "They're not the only ones, Paul. I still love Grell, but I love you too. How do I go back to being just friends with you?"

"Who says we have to?" I asked. "Will you be my second mate?"

Tears filled her eyes, as she nodded yes. Beside us, Gellor and Grell made a similar pledge. The four of us grasped each other's hands, and pledged our love, as a foursome.

The problem with being on a ship full of telepaths is that you can't really have sex in total secret. Soon, everyone knew about our swap and the formation of our quad and I was getting propositioned left and right. Initially by those females who didn't have the telekinetic ability and wanted to get it from me, but soon by every homarn female as a group decision arose to experience everyone else in the group at least once while it was still small enough to make it possible. With and without either Gellor or Macy by my side, it took me about six months to make love to each of the other 38 females of our little group. I did not develop an emotional bond with any of them the way I felt about Gellor or Macy.

Although she approached me early, Tonya Jackson asked to be the last of the group to bed me. "I want you to remember me," she said.

"After the hospital, I'll never forget you," I responded.

"That was just a handjob, Paul, when your sensory ridges were at their most sensitive during the transformation. I want us to fuck each other's brains out, and now that we both have had our genitals enhanced by the transformation, I want to make you black out again."

I said, "If you manage it, you still won't return a human to #1, you know. We're both homarn, now."

She did manage. More than once. Then we never bedded each other again.

Once every female had made love to every male, things settled down, most couples returning to monogamy. None of the ex-Marnott even considered feeling guilty about it all, although there were a few humans who did. Gellor and I continued swapping with Grell and Macy, but nobody else.

Eight couples left the process with a different mate than they had when we began. Two cases were two ex-Marnott females swapping ex-human males. The other four couples were ex-Marnott males with ex-human females who decided to form the equivalent of a group marriage, with the males rotating on a regular basis. That no new couples formed that were both from the same former species did not seem like a coincidence to us, although the numbers were too small to be conclusive. We were divided in explaining this as interference from the nanites, somehow, while others argued that ex-humans found the pheromones of ex-Marnotts more enticing and vice-versa.

The powers had spread evenly to all of the adults by that point, and even more of us were flying around New York City. One new power that arose and spread was an ability to tell when someone was lying, verbally or telepathically.

With no birth control in place, a bunch of second pregnancies resulted during this period, and it was anyone's guess who was the father a lot of times. Doctor ran a lot of DNA tests to establish paternity, using markers not affected by the repeated RNA splicing.

Gellor's second child was fathered by Grell, and they chose to name him Geshell. Macy bore my first son who we named Joshua. Both women admitted that they had planned the pregnancies, arranging lovemaking with their intended fathers to coincide with their ovulations and avoiding all other males.

~~~~~

Chapter 8: Migration

~~~~~

The next group of 200 Marnotts arrived on Earth in 2028 just as the housing to hold them was completed adjacent to the Embassy. Another round of recruiting human mates began. With all 80 of the first homarn now having the same telepathic and truth sensing abilities, it went quickly, with fewer infiltration attempts this time. The press coverage was both diminished and more even, although some still objected to our desire for a racially and socially mixed group of recruits.

Within three more months, our numbers had swelled to 480 adults and 85 children, with another 235 pregnancies in various stages. We would number 800 in 2029. The newer couples would usually swap with one other couple from among the founders, gaining all of the powers we had as a group.

The first President and Vice President of Earth were elected in 2028, to take the place of the Secretary General at the U.N., as a first step towards instituting a World Congress in 2030. China and India, totaling 35% of the world's population, teamed up to run Li and Patel as an Asian ticket. Obama and Trudeau ran as a Western/NATO ticket. The only people surprised that they were trounced in the popular vote were Westerners.

In 2030, five years after First Contact, the terraforming of Homarnis had progressed quickly, and we made our plans to leave at the end of 2030.

Injections of mass into the core had increased the gravity to 65% of Earth's and the process of making the core spin to generate a magnetic field capable of protecting the atmosphere from solar wind shortened the day to 20 Earth hours.

Homarnis would still be a dry world with a thin but breathable atmosphere, so our first homes were under a series of connected domes to keep a denser, more humid air mix inside. Massive replicators across the planet continued spewing water vapor, nitrogen, and oxygen into the atmosphere, adding enough CO² so its greenhouse effect could warm the planet further. The first rain clouds had yet to form.

The month before we migrated, another 500 Marnotts arrived to take over running the Embassy, as Earth's governments completed disarming themselves and were granted an official Ambassador, another step towards eventual membership in the Alliance, in maybe 25 more years.

A dozen homarns remained behind on Earth, to act as an immigration agency for humans and Marnott who might wish to join us. About 25 Marnott per year, completing their terms in the Diplomatic Service, chose to join us on Homarnis rather than return to Marn or other Alliance worlds. There was never a shortage of humans willing to be paired with them.

Gellor was named the Ambassador from the Alliance to Homarnis. If we were a larger civilization, the Ambassador would be from another species. It was cheaper for the Alliance to promote Gellor, keep Grell in place as her assistant, while the rest of the homarns retired from duty to the status of citizens.

When we first landed, Gellor and I chose to live next to Grell and Macy, to make raising our shared kids together easier, and to aid in their Ambassadorial work, that was at best a part-time effort. That it made swapping mates and foursomes easier didn't hurt.

Gellor graced me with another daughter after we had been on Homarnis for two months, who we named Donna, and Grell and Macy had a daughter a week later that they named Paula in honor of me. Both women stopped releasing eggs after their third pregnancies, confirming that the Marnott trait had crossed over to Homo Marnott in both the ex-human and ex-Marnott females.

When the domes came down in 2033 and we could spread our community out a bit, Grell, Macy, Gellor and I decided to officially combine families, and built a large home on the outskirts of our new town to house the ten of us. The home was built using the same organic concrete used on the Embassy.

The atmospheric systems on-planet switched into a maintenance mode, no longer trying to thicken the atmosphere. Plants and a small number of animals, principally a Marn insect which pollinates plants without having a stinger, were introduced. The plants spread wherever there was sufficient water, and would have threatened to consume all of the CO² from the atmosphere, so more had to be produced, while the O² level was kept stable.

We decided to grow corn and a Marnott crop called ka in adjacent fields to our house, and they were doing quite well in an atmosphere that was relatively carbon-rich compared to Earth.

Ten years after first contact, Diana and Marshall were nine (in Earth years), and already mastering the ability to fly in Homarnis' lower gravity, all while pretending the other had cooties. Of course, all four of their parents could read their minds and knew they were both secretly hoping to get the first marriage license on Homarnis together some day. They just hadn't told each other. We smiled at their antics and waited for time and puberty to work their magic.

Joshua and Geshell were seven and joined at the hip most days and seemed to be both developing empathic abilities that their parents' generation did not have. Paula and Donna were four and a half and wouldn't ever let you forget that half. Having grown their whole lives in the lower Homarnis gravity, they were already as tall as their seven year old brothers.

From diplomat at the U.N. to a Martian farmer who can fly over his own fields, in a mated quad and co-parent to six kids, in ten years. All because I wanted falafel for lunch one day. I shook my head at my reminiscences and turned my thoughts forward.

Homarnis in 2035, ten Earth Years after First Contact, was stable. The environment was improving. Most of our original 140 females had used up their three pregnancies, so our birthrate depended on the newer immigrants. Until the second generation reached maturity and jumped the rate up again. It was a constructive time as we focused on raising our children, building the planet and our community, to begin developing industry beyond farming. As much as imports of Alliance tech kept us alive, we did not to always be dependent on it.

~~~~~

Chapter 9: Sextet Forms

~~~~~

Shortly after the ten year anniversary, two strangers arrived with a surprise proposition.

I was returning to the house from the corn fields when a female human and Marnott male approached me. She was perhaps the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, curvy and gorgeous from head to toe. Maybe 20, hispanic, her brown hair told me she had not transformed yet. His blue hair told me the same about him. Speaking in Marnott, she said, "Mister Gould? My name is Maria Diaz. I have been approved to become Homo Marnott, along with my partner Terlo Gonzka over there. But we have not mated yet. We would like it very much if you and Counselor Tukta would trigger us instead."

"Why?" I asked. "I am flattered, but I am part of a quad and have been exclusive to them since we landed on Homarnis."

She held up two fingers, saying, "Two reasons. The first, and official one, is that in the ten years since you and Gellor became the first homarns, every other homarn created since then has been from the mating of a human and a Marnott, aided by their nanites. With the exception of transformed human females completing the transformation of the same Marnott males who transformed them, no homarn has tried to transform an untransformed person of either species. The Alliance Embassy gets a lot of requests for humans wanting to become homarn, but there are fewer Marnott volunteering every year. If a homarn can transform a human, it would allow greater numbers of humans to migrate. At the same time, they are concerned about the homarns still on Earth being able to have sex with the Marnotts at the Embassy. They have avoided it so far, because of not knowing.

"It's never happened even once?" I asked.

She nodded. "Not once. You established the policy that every willing Marnott is paired with a human, who is given nanites and then a day or two later the two have sex, which transforms both a human male and a Marnott female, or only transforms a human female who has to have sex with her Marnott male after her hibernation. That policy did not change even after you discovered that infidelity fever did not affect homarn. Terlo and I have volunteered to test two of those cases and then mate with each other afterwards. We would be honored if you and Gellor would transform us. To be first again."

I asked, "You had a second reason?"

Maria blushed. "I had a childhood crush on Metaman."

I almost choked, I laughed so hard. "God, if I never hear that name again in all my life! You do know I was never any kind of super hero, right? I only had to defend my own life that one time and have not faced another gun since. I never even rescued a cat from a tree. Those unauthorized comic books were total frauds!"

"I do know that, but that is not what I'm talking about. You were heroic in bringing Homo Marnott into being when there was so much opposition in the early years. I admired you for that, and a lot of others did, too. You and Gellor inspired me to want to become Homo Marnott too. I graduated high school a year early and completed my bachelor's degree in three years, just to meet the educational requirements sooner. I even learned to speak Marnott, as you can tell."

Terlo spoke for the first time, "I feel the same about Counselor Tukta. She is very admired back on Marn. We consider Homo Marnott as brothers and sisters rather than children, because the two of you shine in your wisdom."

"Let me talk to Gellor," I said. My telepathy told me they were both being sincere. I was certainly feeling attracted to Miss Diaz.

"They already have," she said, coming out of our house. "I like the idea. I like them. I even think the nanites are in favor, for some reason. Every emotion I have wants them as part of our family. Grell and Macy agree. I can not explain it rationally, which is usually when I suspect the nanites are manipulating me. But they have not steered us wrong in all this time."

"Maria will need to hibernate afterwards. Are we prepared for that?" I asked.

"I just changed the bedding in the guest room. Doctor already gave you a nutrient capsule and your nanite injection. He will stop by later today to put in a catheter and monitor your progress."

~~~~~

Later that day, Maria and I met in the guest room, while the rest of the family vacated the house for the afternoon. "Ready?" I asked.

"It's only been a fantasy most of my life," she said, grinning. "The sex part came into focus in the last few years, of course." She reached over, and started pulling my shirt from my pants, then pulled it over my head. Her hands caressed over where my nipples used to be, and I felt myself stiffen below. "Did you know that the Metaman in the comics had fake nipples in his costume, with some stupid justification? Apparently the artist didn't realize that the transformation got rid of them, and drew them in the first issue and had to keep doing it forever?"

I groaned. "I paid it as little attention to that comic as I could. It was embarrassing."

She grabbed my cock in my pants, and said, "Embarrassed by this?"

"Oh, hell no," I said, taking her large breasts in my hands and giving them both a squeeze.

She pulled her own shirt over her head, and put my hands back on her breasts. "Much better," she said, before kissing me hard on the lips. She worked her kisses down my face and nuzzled my neck for a minute before working her way down to my collar bone, then gradually kissed all over my torso, winding up on her knees in front of me. She undid my belt and pants, and soon they were around my knees and my cock was in her mouth.

However young she seemed to me, she knew how to suck cock. She especially seemed prepared to suck homarn cock, lavishing extra licks to the ridges, especially the one along the glans. My cock was producing large amounts of pre-cum, and she was licking it all up.

I didn't know how much time had gone by when I moaned, "I'm gonna cum soon."

She slipped her mouth off of me long enough to say, "Fill me up, Paul!" and sucked me back into her mouth again. I exploded, filling her mouth with shot after shot of cum. She let it fill her mouth, then showed it to me before swallowing it all.

She was still stroking my cock, coaxing out remaining globs of sperm, when she passed out.

I screamed, "Maria!" and grabbed her before she hit her head. I picked her up and set her on the bed. A mental scan showed she was just unconscious, as I expected her to be after intercourse.

A minute later, Gellor ran in. "What's wrong, Paul? I heard your scream in my head from across town."

I answered, "Maria was giving me a blow job, and lost consciousness right after I came. I've never heard of any other transformation going like that."

"Pre-cum," she said. "There's RNA in your precum. Marnott men don't produce any, so the first exposure a human female has to his RNA is when he ejaculates. Even if it's into her mouth, it will get absorbed and start the transformation, with unconsciousness about 10 minutes later, usually while they're fucking. That's been reported many times. There have also been a couple of reports of transformations where a human male lost consciousness in the middle of fucking a Marnott female before he ejaculated because he'd been exposed to enough of her RNA and there was still enough sperm in his pre-ejaculate that she began her own transformation anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if someday we got a report of a human male passing out in the middle of cunnilingus, just from absorbing RNA orally. He would have to wake up before he could complete her transformation by injecting sperm into her somewhere."

~~~~~

Terlo and Gellor began his transformation the next day. He monitored Maria every day until she woke up, and they consummated their intended mating the first opportunity they had.

They never moved out, joining our household, and swapping beds with the four of us. Our foursome became a sextet. The kids treated them as much as older siblings as parents.

~~~~~

Chapter 10: Earth First Attacks

~~~~~

It was no great surprise when Maria tested pregnant two months later, with a son that turned out to be fathered by Grell. What shocked us all was when Gellor also was pregnant a month after that with a son fathered by me, after her egg supply supposedly went dormant after Donna was born. We planned to name this son Scott, after my father. Doctor Morto was puzzled, but theorized that the presence of Terlo's unmodified RNA retriggered Gellor's fertilization process again, reinvigorating her eggs.

1...456789