The Marriage Boxes

Story Info
Couple works to keep their love.
5.4k words
4.08
26.5k
14
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea first came to my husband and I on our honeymoon. He had stopped licking my pussy and said.

"You notice how so many of our friends are divorced, some after only a few years of marriage?"

I groaned at the absence of his tongue, my wet pussy was really all I was thinking of at the time so I said.

"Yes, I've noticed but please put that damn talking tongue of yours back where it was."

Mike did as I asked and soon I was reveling in a wonderfully blissful orgasm, cascading though me and washing Mike's face with my juices. I pulled him up by his hair and kissed his sloppy face, tasting my own cum and relishing it as much as I did his.

"OK! What about our friends?"

I asked when I took a breath. He placed a hand on my left nipple and squeezing it he repeated what he'd said then added.

"I don't want to end up like them, I don't want us to ever grow weary of one another. I know, here in this tropical island that neither of us can see the day it might happen, but are we so special?"

I thought of our friends who all seemed as happy on their wedding day as we were and tightened my arms around Mile and asked.

"So how do we make sure we don't end up like them?"

I reached down and stroked his hard hot cock as I said that anticipating the moment when he would fill my post orgasmic pussy with it and Mike said.

"Val, I think we need to be more aware of one another, do something to renew our love as often as we can, do something to keep us aware of each other and not let ourselves get drowned in life, in bills and kids and all that. We need to always keep the fire of our love warming our life and not let our life cool our love."

I looked at my husband, so young and handsome. Six foot tall, trim and fit, dark piercing blue eyes and a tenderness in him I never expected. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his cock into me. I imagined my own body, five foot five, as slim and trim as Mike, a full head of chestnut hair, breasts the size of small apples and an ass just plump enough to cushion his thrusts and I saw that we'd not always have our youth and energy, how we could easily fall into the same traps that probably started the cracks that led to the dissolution of so many marriages. Mike made love to me that afternoon and as he erupted, letting his hot cum fill my pussy, I vowed to work with my husband to do what we could to keep this flame alive.

The rest of our honeymoon we spent in bliss, having sex whenever we wanted and enjoying each time more then the last. It wasn't till we'd been home a few months and settled back into our respective jobs that we again picked up that thread we'd unspooled on our honeymoon. The spark of the idea came from Mike, but together we'd hashed it out. We'd often discussed our sexual fantasies, some we wanted to experience some that we just enjoyed masturbating to some we knew would not work for both of us. Then Mike said.

"Let's buy three lock boxes. One for you, one for me and one for both of us, and into them we can put our fantasies. We'd each keep the key to our own boxes and the third would be set up so that it would only open to both of our keys. We'd each fill our own boxes with desires or fantasies we'd want to explore. Then on your birthday you'd open you box for me to pick one of your fantasies, on my birthday you'd select on of mine. The fantasies would be sealed in an envelope allowing chance to take us wherever. In the third box we'd each put fantasies and on Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day and our anniversary we open the box and take one out."

I thought about it and knew there were things I just could not do, and I knew Mike also had some things he would not do so I said.

"OK, but we'd need some ground rules. First of all, I can't see inviting other people into our sex life as a good thing so no threesomes, no orgies!"

Mike agreed and we worked out what things we would not do. We did not comment on what we would do so unless it was eliminated anything else was doable. It took a few weeks for the two of us to come up with some fantasies, I guess we were relatively timid and shy at first, most of our initial experiences were tame, dress up, roll playing, sex in different places of the house (washing machine was my favorite).

Now we could always add to our individual boxes and to the "holiday box" as we came to refer to it. In this way we began to push each other a little further into erotica. The first step was the introduction of various "toys" and then more intense roll playing situations. Because Mike's birthday was in March, my birthday was in September, Christmas and New Years at the end of the year, Valentines in February and our anniversary in July, we had a nice spread of time throughout the year.

To give ourselves time to prepare we'd select the random fantasy a week or so prior to the event. So in late February I came to Mike to select one of his fantasies from his box. He unlocked the box, I closed my eyes and pulled out an envelope and left. Part of the fun was wondering what I'd just committed to so I waited till the next day, alone at work before opening the envelope. We'd been doing this for over ten years now and I still ended up searching for someplace to masturbate once I'd opened the envelope.

I should mention that the envelopes were in themselves unremarkable, that neither of us knew what was selected so the eventual surprise would be for both of us, for the receiver a bit later, for the giver as soon as the envelope was opened. We also destroyed the paper on which the fantasy was written, leaving no evidence for our spouse to find or anyone else for that matter.

Mike's fantasy was one that I had never expected, and I was tempted to ignore it and request a new draw. While that was OK in our game, neither of had done that yet and I really did not want to be the first, besides it was within the guidelines we'd established. So after slipping into the ladies room and stuffing my hands in my pussy for a while, I let the orgasm that came convince me that I could do this. Mike's birthday fell on a Friday and this fantasy would by the rules last the weekend, just a lucky benefit for the fantasy boy, or not!

The first thing I did was find a place that fit the fantasy, since part of the fantasy was to be outside, I found a secluded cabin in the mountains a few hours from home. Then I spent the next couple of days shopping, certain clothing for me, some toys, some clothing for Mike. The nature of Mike's fantasy made buying the toys a bit of a difficult chore for me, but after I left that store I sat in my car and masturbated to two quick but intense orgasms. Being alone in the adult shop gave me another fantasy, which I soon would put into my box.

Then of course some food, wine etc. As the day neared I found myself stroking my wet pussy frequently, often a few times a day. At night I could not get enough of Mike's hard cock nor was he ever tired of fucking and sucking my slick cunt. It was always this way and sometimes the few days prior to the actual fantasy out shone the fantasy. I didn't think this particular fantasy would have that problem.

The day of our departure I left work at noon and went home to prepare. We'd leave soon after Mike got home. I first collected all the stuff we'd need and packed the car, leaving only the outfits we'd be wearing on the trip. Then I enjoyed a long hot bubble bath, the fragrance of lavender soaking into my skin. I decided that my pussy should be bare so in between stoking my fevered cunt, I shaved my mound clean. It took a bit of contortion but I also managed to remove and hair on my ass and of course my legs.

I wandered the house naked for a bit, just enjoying the possibility that someone might see me through a window (yes I am a little bit of an exposure freak) then I slipped into my outfit for the trip.

The minute I slid my legs into the black lacy "crotch-less" panties I felt the stirring in my pussy and I wanted to do nothing more then lay on my bed and relieve that itch, but time was ticking and this was after all Mike's fantasy so I resisted. A pair of sheer thigh high stockings encased my smooth legs and then I slid my feet into a pair of black four- inch stilettos. My still firm tits seemed to just our as I paraded in front of the mirror, making my pussy drip. My nipples were hard and swollen. My areole is the size of a dime, a dark brown that makes my creamy white tits look pale in comparison. My nipples are the kind that never really lay flat, but when excited poke out about a quarter inch, longer if Mike's been sucking them. Although I was that fortunate woman who didn't need a bra, tonight I would use one, it was the effect, not the need here. It was black and lacy to match my now soaking panties and it served to lift not cover my tits. The overall look when I'd finished fastening it was so hot.

I knew Mike would be here soon so I slipped the cute little black cocktail dress over my head, it's hem barely covered my ass. Hair and make up, dark red lipstick and I was ready to greet my husband. Gathering his outfit and a toy, I went to the living room to await my man? Hmm, I thought as I waited! This weekend Mike would certainly be mine, but was "Man" the appropriate word?

When Mike entered the house I could see in his eyes the recognition of which fantasy I'd pulled and he looked at me searching for approval. Playing the scene to the hilt I looked at him and said.

"I'll give you this one error, boy! Now strip and never look in my face again without my permission."

I cracked the whip in the air above his head as he dropped his eyes to the floor and obeyed. I watched as he struggled to quickly remove his clothes and almost laughed. His cock was so hard he fumbled as he tried to remove his briefs. Finally once naked I tossed him part of his outfit. It was a pair of black latex briefs, with a hole for his cock. Again Mike had some difficulty with his too hard cock so I lightly whipped his ass.

"Move it boy, it's not a good thing to keep me waiting like this!"

One more lash, a bit harder fell on his naked ass as he squirmed to put the tight latex briefs on. When he'd finished I admired how his cock protruded, hard and throbbing as I slowly walked a circle about him. The click of my camera seemed to stun him and he blanched. He deserved and received another lash on his now latex covered ass. I tossed a T-Shirt to him and he slipped it on, not able to see the print on the back that said, "Mommy's Boy" in big black letters. A pair of loose fitting slacks and a pair of shoes and I was ushering him out the door.

Now in most marriages, the husband is usually the driver but for this trip Mike would be the passenger. I opened his door for him; doing everything I could to emasculate him. I made sure his seat belt was on then stood back and pulling my dress up enough to show him my wet pussy I said.

"If you want to even taste this cunt, do not, and I repeat, do not fail me in whatever I ask."

Then I pulled my finger through my wet sticky slit and then rubbed my juices under his nose, leaving my scent where he'd never lose it. I slid behind the wheel and let my hem expose my almost naked cunt while I drove Mike to his weekend's dream. Oh there was a bit of fun gassing up the car, I did everything not allowing Mike to "be the man" so to speak. I did allow him to go to the bathroom, even though he never asked to, but I wanted him to let as many people see him, see his shirt and know he was "Mommy's Boy". When he returned his cock was so hard, his loose pants were tented and I realized that they'd been that way as he walked back. BY the time we'd finally made it to the cabin, Mike was so hot he'd of cum if I just said "cum". But we both know he'd have to ear that right. I'll admit it, when I got out of the car, my seat was not just damp, but I could swear there was a pool of pussy juice on my seat.

Once Mike had emptied the car and put everything in the cabin, I had him strip off all but the briefs, and told him to sit on the couch. I sit next to him, his eyes on the floor (good boy) and took his cock in my hands. I felt it tremble at my touch then said.

"You, my boy will have to earn the right to cum. If you cum without permission, then that right will be harder to earn."

Now stroking his hot cock I continued.

"You will be my boy, you will do what I say you will be my fuck toy. If you are a good "fuck toy" I might let you taste me, I might let you suck my cunt, I might let you.... cum!"

I stopped stroking him and let go of his cock. I think he moaned at the loss of my hand but I chose to ignore him. Instead, I went to my bags and pulled out my other "toy" the one that I had so much trouble buying, the one that embarrassed me to ask for, the one that had me fingering myself to multiple orgasms in the car. The one that would make Mike's weekend a dream cum true or a nightmare. Mike could not see me as I removed my dress and strapped on "my cock". I moved in front of Mike, my loving husband, still unsure if he really wanted what was coming. I grabbed his hair and pulled his face up to see my cock. I let him stare at it, let him see how life like it was, see how it looked so real, let him see how fucking long and think it was, then I pushed it to his lips and beyond.

"Suck me boy! Suck you Mommy's cock!"

And so we began the weekend. Mike sucked my cock and I fucked his mouth. I could see his own cock, impossibly growing harder and bigger as I made Mike in Michelle. He tried to use his hands to hold my ass close but once again the whip lashed out over his naked back and he pulled them back.

"You do what I say, buy. You do what Mommy says, nothing more, nothing less."

When I'd had enough of his blowjob, when my pussy was dripping so much my thighs were drenched I knew the time had come. I pulled my cock out and whipped it back and forth across his face then pulled him once again by the hair and said.

"Hands and knees boy. Show Mommy your ass!"

I watch Mike settle into position and saw his firm male ass slowly pushing it self up and into position. I pulled his latex briefs only far enough to expose his virgin ass. Then I used the whip to leave nice pink to red stripes on each cheek. This was what my husband wanted but I was enjoying the feeling of power and even though I wanted to just ram my cock into his ass, I instead took some time to overload his puckering hole with a desensitizing gel, pushing some into his canal with my finger, then with fingers, stretching his back door, getting it ready. I wanted to fuck my husband's ass, not ruin it.

I noticed his cock was dripping but that he's not cum. Yet! It was his job to hold his cum; it was my job to make that impossible. As I slid the head of my cock up against his anus, he moaned, part in fear I'm sure, but more in eager anticipation. I'd never had anal sex, so it was really a surprise to me that Mike would be the first. I knew as I pushed my cock into him and listened to the mewling he made that I would want to add my ass to my own fantasy.

Slowly I pushed my cock into Mikes' ass and though his hands tightened into fists and his knees quivered, his cock was harder then ever and so as I pushed the last inch into his no longer virgin ass, I reached around and stroked his hot, throbbing cock. I let go immediately, knowing that when Mike came, as we both knew he would, it should come while I was fucking his ass. Just to add to the fantasy I whispered in his ear.

"If you cum without permission, expect my whip to make your ass so sore you won't even think about sitting. Do you hear me boy?"

Mike only nodded. Words were beyond him as I pumped my cock in and out of his ass. My pussy was being stimulated as well and my own orgasm was coming on strong as I moved faster and faster in and out of Mike's asshole. I could not take it any longer and I screamed.

"Fuck I'm cuming boy! Cum with me, shoot your load on the floor boy, shoot now!"

On cue Mike came and came leaving a large pool of jism on the floor. I pulled my cock from his ass and heard a plop as the hard plastic cock left his anal canal. After taking a breath and a moment to steady myself I stood in front of Mike and shoved my ass covered cock under his nose. Without prompting Mike took it in his mouth, sucking the used cock clean. I didn't need to instruct Mike about his own cum, he looked up at me and I nodded. He licked his own cum off the floor.

The rest of the weekend was much more of the same, through we'd take a break and I'd enjoy Mike fucking me. I took his ass a number of times that weekend, inside and out. I made him wear nothing but his latex briefs, his cock seeming to be hard at all times as he cooked and cleaned for the two of us.

It wasn't long before we were back home and over the next few months we explored each other and our fantasies. We celebrated our anniversary back on that tropical island, expanding my desire to "exhibit" my body by fucking on our balcony over the beach, wearing clothes that "might" show my naked pussy here and there. My birthday, Christmas and New Years were good, but nothing pushed us further then Mike's last birthday. As Valentine's Day loomed, we took the third box out and using our keys opened it. While it really didn't matter who selected the envelope for these third box days, we'd early on decided that since part of the fun is knowing, and part is wondering that we'd alternate. Mike having the even years and I had the odd years. This was an even year so Mike picked the envelope. Now I was left wondering which of the possible fantasies I'd put in might have been taken or perhaps one of Mike's. I would not know for a week, but the smile on Mike's face the next day both scared me and excited me.

Again, wanting to use the most time we could we made the fantasy happen the weekend before Valentine's Day. On that Friday we packed and Mike took us away in the car. All I knew is we'd be out of town, I still didn't know what or who's fantasy we were enacting. We took a nice hotel in a city a few hours from home. No one knew our fantasy games and because we felt it important to keep it that way we took the more adventurous fantasies on the road. So I did know this would not be a good funk on the washing machine or something we'd want to do in our own home or around our town.

That night we had a nice dinner and then spent the night in the room. Mike and I made love, his wonderful cock in my mouth and pussy most of the night. It was obvious to both of us that our "boxes" were keeping us not only in love with one another but in lust as well. Hidden in a safe in our bedroom was a scrapbook of all our adventures, photo's taken from time to time, thongs still smelling of cum and pussy juices. Outfits we'd each worn, a treasure trove of memories. Sated and glowing we slept like babes only to awaken to our room service breakfast. Naked I answered the door and allowed the woman to push the tray into our room as Mike stepped from bed his cock hard and glistening with the remnants of our fucking. If she was surprised or mad she didn't show it as Mike found a fifty for her tip and after taking another look at both our naked bodies smiled and left the room.

"That was fun. So when do I learn what we are doing here Mike?"

Grabbing me in his arms, pushing his morning 'wood' into my abdomen we ended up in bed. After spearing my cunt with that 'wood" we showered, dressed in slacks and tops, nothing unusual and left the room, sheet covered with the smell of our sex. We walked a few blocks from the hotel into a business district and entered a somewhat seedy looking "adult store". Mike walked up to the counter and said something to the woman behind the counter and she pointed towards the back of the store. Mike waved for me to follow and I did, feeling the first drops secreting from my pussy as we together went to a room in the back.

12