The Marriage Boxes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into a photography studio and Mike went to the photographer and spoke at length. She nodded and then Mike left, saying only that he'd be back. Alone and a bit confused as I knew this was not one of my fantasies I waited. The photographer used the phone and in a minute another, younger woman joined us. Then the photographer spoke.

My instructions are to create an album of erotic photography for your husband. He said you are to follow my directions without question. To pose how I say and where or not wear whatever I desire. We have two hours and Julia will sometimes pose with you, but there will be no sex with her or with me. That is not to say that Julia may not "pretend" to do things to you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

That was all I could say, Julia was delicious and the photographer wasn't shabby either. My cunt was rippling as I learned what was to happen and I have to admit just the thought of them seeing my dripping pussy was embarrassing. This was taking my desire for exhibitionism far beyond anything I'd done. In the past it had always been a chance happening, strangers. This would be staged, and obvious, there'd be no "accident" or "clothing malfunction" this would be real. I was getting hotter by the moment as, Sheila, the photographer handed me and out fit and pointed to a dressing room.

In a fog of sorts I stumbled in the room, declining Julia's help for now as I shed my clothes and put on a very sheer baby doll nightgown with matching sheer panties. Afraid to parade out, and equally afraid to stay in the dressing room I slowly went back to the studio.

"Now tits, great body."

Sheila said as her constant snapping of photos followed me as I made it to the set.

"Now just so you know, we are also preparing a video of this session for your husband as well as the stills for the album. He instructed that you not be permitted to see either before he decides to show them to you. Now, on the couch."

She positioned me over and over in many different poses, legs spread, bending forward tits spilling out, the negligee pulled down on one side exposing the entire breast, my hand fingering my nipple. Then back to the dressing room, this time stocking with a garter and no bra, back to the set. Julia barley clothed and holding a dildo. Posing with her, licking and sucking the dildo letting her slide it into my cunt, fucking me with it, me licking my own juices from the fake cock. Sheila taking close ups as often as not, centering on the dildo deep in my cunt, my tongue pulling away from the stick toy, my juices stringing out between my tongue and the hard plastic sides.

Back to the dressing room, Julia insisting on helping. I slipped on a long black gown with a slit up the side, the gaping top hiding nothing of my tits. Again on the couch, legs spread, pussy gaping, bent forward Julia's hand caressing my tits, pinching my nipples. Julia spead legged in front of me pulling my head almost into own pussy. Click, click, and click the camera whirling as photo after photo was snapped.

Back to the dressing room this time a red valentine outfit, a g-string with a big red heart covering my pubic mound, a sting bikini top with tiny red hearts covering my nipples. Pose, lean, expose. Sit down on Julia's face, her tongue reaching up and into my overheated cunt. I pressed down further begging for more contact. Click the camera went on and on shot after shot.

Then Julia peeled off the valentine costume leaving me naked. She stripped off everything too and then we fell into a bed together and simulated a sixty-nine, I couldn't take it, I licked her cunt and loved her taste. I knew I need to apologize to Mike but I was not in control. So much erotica so heady the smell of our sexes in the room. Julia burring her tongue inside my cunt and sucked on my clit and I erupted in orgasm, my face captured on the camera, as it never stopped. IN a daze I hardly head Sheila call a stop. It was over and I was weak with sated lust, but needing more. Mike walked in with an outfit for me to wear. He handed me a sundress and sandals for me to wear. I sat in the chair watching Mike and Sheila for the next hour and then she handed Mike a CD and an Album. He reached for my hand and we walked out. I was ready to be fucked and at that point I didn't care where, but I did care that it was Mike and not someone else. So I held on to him tightly as he walked me away from the lust filed studio and into a very nice restaurant for lunch.

He handed me the album and suggested that I review it while we ate. At first when the waitress came over I closed the book, but saw Mike shaking his head and he said.

"You know you love exposing yourself Val. Do it."

So I looked slowly at the album, ignoring anyone coming by the table, knowing but not knowing that they were stealing glances at me in the shots. In some I was in the throes of orgasm, others completely naked and in still more totally exposed, legs spread wide, Julia holding my pussy open. All the while I could feel my needs building, my pussy spasming, my juices flowing. I ate sparingly and was never so happy as when Mike paid the check. I gulped when he took a single photo from his pocket, I cold see it was quite revealing and he handed it to the waitress who looked at it, then at me and then smiled.

Mike held the album and CD as we walked the city. I wanted him to fuck me, god I needed it so bad but we walked and walked. Finally in a park he found a somewhat secluded area and instructed my to get down on my hands and knees. In place Mike, slipped the sundress up over my ass, unzipped his pants and slid his hard cock so deep I cried out YES.

I do not know exactly how long we were there but over the sound of Mike's cock sloshing about in my sopping cunt, I occasionally heard voices. I do not know if they could see us or not, but the sound of other voices made me even hotter and when Mike slipped the straps of my dress off my should to free my tits I started to cum and kept cuming as his cock slammed in and out of my pussy and his hands pulled and twisted my tits. I came so long and so hard that I felt feint and when I felt Mike's hot cum spay the inside of my cunt I turned my head to him and said.

"I love you Mike, love you more today then the day we married."

"I love you too Val. I will always love you."

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"When we get ready to fuck again, I'd like to be outside again and Mike?"

"Yes, Val?"

"I want you to take my ass. Please take my ass, take my virgin ass on the grass, in an alley, anywhere but please take my ass and do it outside!"

That night after dinner, still wearing the simple sundress and sandals we found a dark empty ally and I put my hands into the scum of that alley, pressed my knees into the same and Mike took my ass. It hurt in the beginning but the gel he'd used to prepare me, soon had me wailing with delight, as his cock filled my no longer virgin ass. As we finished up, with Mike pumping his hot cum into my ass, someone shouted out to keep it down and I giggled, stood up and grabbed Mike's hand and together we left for the hotel.

We never had the problems our friends had and after so many questions about how, Mike asked me to write this. Then his response to our friends was to go read erotica and they would find their own answer. Mike figured our story might work for some, but not for all. I want you all to know that as I write this I am sitting on Mike's cock, buried firmly in my ass, and while I have so many more of our fantasies I could share, I really want my ass fucked. Wouldn't you?

12