The Marriage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,627 Followers

"Ah... It is different." I drew out the answer while trying to think. I settled on the truth. "Being with Angelica is not unpleasurable," I stated carefully, "do know that no one will ever compare to Alia in my mind. It is not something that can be fairly compared." I was happy with my answer, the best I could do at a moment's notice.

"So, it is Alia, then Angelica, then me," Mylle said confidently. My heart sank. I should have left this to Angelica. I could see now why they did not want to tell me.

"No, no, oh no, my love," I said as I maneuvered to her side and pulled her into my arms. "I do not make choices like that. I will never make choices like that." I had failed and tried desperately to recover. I did not know how to get those ideas out of her head.

"I do not feel the same," Mylle whispered from my shoulder, "I wish you to have me so I am the same." I had gotten no where. Mayhap, I had made matters worse. She saw me as the key to her position in our strange world. Angelica and Alia returned to find us in each other's arms, my desperate eyes pleading for help.

Angelica shifted onto the bed, her belly entering last. She did her best to cuddle against Mylle, though I could see the position was not comfortable with her added girth.

"My love, you are important to us and so special to me," Angelica whispered, "there is no need for your worry. I was wrong to make light of it." I felt Alia move onto the bed and shift behind me. She kissed my neck as her contours merged with mine. She knew I had failed, but loved me for trying.

"So you would stop me." Mylle stated. I could hear her pain. She pulled closer to me, away from Angelica. I had truly made matters worse.

"It is not a question of that," Angelica begged, "I must produce heirs. That is the heart of it."

Mylle turned her head toward Angelica. I could see the tears.

"He did not make me feel womanly," Mylle countered, "you said such words. You talked as if I were... broken." Angelica started crying. Mylle turned back and buried her head in my shoulder.

"I would not stop you, my love," Angelica pleaded, "it was only words. I would take them back if you let me." Mylle refused to turn back to Angelica. My wife's tearful eyes were desperately looking at me.

"I will allow it," Alia whispered softly in my ear. I turned back to my love's eyes and saw she desired an end to it. She had given in to this marriage and had tolerated much. I kissed her and felt her love travel to me. It would be one more thing I did to her. This strange family demanded much from her.

"I will have you," I whispered to Mylle. I was not confident in my tone.

"I will not stop it," Angelica whispered desperately. Mylle turned to Angelica, holding back the tears.

"We will be the same then," Mylle reasoned. It was not Alia she feared. It was Angelica drifting away. The babes, my attentions and the unknowing talk all created doubt in her. She was losing touch with her love in her mind. She needed to be a stronger part of us.

"You are no different now," I said softly as I caressed her face, "she is just fatter." It had been a long time since Angelica had hit me. This time I could feel a bruise growing in my shoulder. Alia and Mylle thought it funny. At least the crying had slowed.

I felt Mylle's hand reach into my robe. She meant to do it at that moment. "You are not ready," she said, surprised, "I have shown you my breasts. Are they not big enough?" Alia suppressed a laugh, and Angelica was shaking her head silently, trying to signal me not to agree.

"It was the tears," I said, "your breasts are quite beautiful."

"What do you say to him," Mylle asked Alia, "to get him ready?" Mylle had changed directions completely. No more crying, just some kind of race to get me going. I felt the pressure mounting which was doing no good at all. Alia leaned toward my ear.

"No, I must do it," Mylle laughed, blocking my ear from Alia's lips. Alia smiled and sat back.

"I will not tell you, you have to figure it out yourself," Alia said stubbornly. Mylle pouted for a moment then turned toward Angelica.

"He likes when I love you," Mylle said as her lips neared Angelica's. It was wonderfully strange, the petite Mylle kissing Angelica while leaning over her large belly. Angelica seemed pleased that the trauma seemed over, and gave her mouth to her lover. Mylle's small chest rubbed against Angelica's large birthing breasts. My eyes found it most pleasing.

"I do believe it is working," Alia said from behind me. I turned and saw her sly smile. She knew me too well. Mylle stopped and checked her progress with a smile. I sucked in my breath, not expecting such a firm grasp.

"You like when we kiss," Mylle said slowly, not releasing her grip. Something sparked in her mind and she leaned to my ear. "I could kiss her everywhere for you," she whispered, "I will kiss her breasts and down her belly," I throbbed at her voice which pleased her, "I have kissed her where you have been. Like, how I had told you afore." She kissed my ear, reminding me of her words prior to Southerson. My manhood was no longer shy at this point. I needed no more help, but she continued in her success, "Have you seen her tremble. I could make her shout for you. I between her legs, and her pulling my hair."

"That is enough," I smiled, moving my ear away, "you will waste me before we begin." Mylle sat up impressed with herself. She rolled me on my back and opened my robe. Her triumph was quite apparent. Alia laughed.

"What about you?" I asked. Mylle smiled and straddled my stomach. She leaned forward, her taut nipples scraping my chest. Her lips found my ear again.

"I liked the telling," Mylle whispered, "I liked that you liked it. I liked kissing my love. I am ready." I ran my hands down to her waist. I could see Alia out the side of my eyes. She was watching with no expression of dislike. Her eyes found mine and she smiled. It relieved my heart to see the smile. This would not wear on us.

"You will do this," I told Mylle as I lifted her hips up. She was lighter than I had expected.

"Slowly, my love," Angelica said. I looked over at concerned eyes. It was a strange thing, this family. I looked back at Mylle who was waiting for my attention.

"Ready?" Mylle asked. I looked at only her. It was for her this would happen. She moved her hips over my phallus as I nodded my head. She tried a few times to align us, and then reached for my member and guided me to her entrance. She looked down between her legs, my crown waiting to disappear. I had a desire to thrust upwards, but willed it away. I waited for her.

Mylle lowered a small bit, and let go of me. Her eyes closed and she waited there. I was barely in, and could feel her tightness. Mylle took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She looked at me intently and then lowered further and stopped again. There was no pain in her face, though I suspect there was some. I caressed her hips slowly, letting her know I was not going anywhere. She could take as long as she liked.

Mylle found my eyes again and suddenly lowered herself a good bit. I saw her teeth clenched for a brief moment then her face relaxed again. Her insides were gripping me hard with a powerful heat. Whatever had slowed her in the beginning was gone as she lowered herself slowly down the rest of my length. She rested there, fully impaled, on my hips.

"I have done it," Mylle informed me. My phallus jerked of its own accord. I felt her muscles squeeze me, and it jerked again which brought a smile to her face.

"It is so full, as you say," Mylle said to Angelica. "When does it release?" she asked. I was surprised she did not see the pleasure in it. It seemed scholarly to her.

"It will not inside you. Not without the lily root to avoid a child." Alia hastened an answer. I was beginning to feel like a child's toy with comments moving like I was not there. "Once his pleasure is high, you must not stay."

"When is that?" Mylle asked. Alia leaned over and whispered something to Mylle. I saw a smile grow on her face. Alia leaned back again.

"You cannot have secrets," I demanded, "I am right here." Mylle rose up on my manhood slowly and then descended, all while watching my eyes and ignoring my request. She began a rhythm, slow and steady, her breasts moving slightly with the movement. I could feel the pleasure rising, her tightness taunting me.

"Does this please you?" Mylle asked, though she could see the answer on my face. Her eyes traveled to Angelica to share some strange humor with her. I grunted a bit as her strokes became more aggressive.

"Yes," I answered, not wishing to say more. Her hands dropped to my chest, bringing her eyes closer to mine. With her weight forward, her small hips began to move quicker. She was intently watching me as she began to grind on me. I could feel her insides grabbing and letting go, creating more pleasure in me. I hoped she had experienced enough to satisfy her mind. I was unable to stand much more, she was too cutely energetic. I was about to stop her when she suddenly rose off me, leaving me wanting, and sat upon my thighs.

"You are right," Mylle smiled to Alia, "his eyes go small. It is an easy sign." I looked desperately at Alia who was covering a smile with her hand. She knew how this left me. Mylle was proud of her efforts, and seemed satisfied with the experience. Her expression changed when she saw mine.

"You did not like it?" Mylle asked. I could see her confidence waning. I was gritting my teeth, trying to take the edge off my desire. Alia had turned away, trying not to laugh loudly. Mylle may have a deep knowing of Angelica, but she had little idea of a man's needs.

"He did not finish," Angelica said for me, "he looks to burst." I sighed and nodded. It seemed easier than speaking, as backed up as I was. "You may end it with your hand, he will like that," she instructed. I was about to tell Mylle it was not necessary, the need was dropping when she confidently wrapped two warm hands around me. The need rose quickly, and I sucked in my breath. Mylle's smile returned as my loins strained.

"Like this?" Mylle asked as she held me tightly and began to stroke me up and down. I was going to tell her it was too tight, but my parts did not care as much as my mind. All I saw was her happy smile and those small breasts as the pleasure erupted. My groan was loud to my ears, but she did not stop. I released three times before my muscles relaxed, and Mylle let go. We were a mess, her front and my stomach.

"Oh, men are messy," Mylle said, smiling as she examined her chest, "does it feel better?"

"Much," I answered, trying to slow my heart. Alia let her laugh loose. I was happy it was not tears. "You have done well, my love," I added, trying to ignore Alia's fun at all this. I would be hearing about it for many nights as it was.

"Are we better now, my love?" Angelica asked Mylle weakly. I could hear a little desperation in her voice.

"Yes," Mylle answered. She leaned down to me and kissed my lips as a lover. "I thank you, my love," she said to me, "I will not ask it of you again." I reached up and caressed her face. Her smile brought me joy.

"May I have my man back?" Alia asked with good humor. Mylle surprised me by rising up, and kissing Alia on the lips as she had kissed me.

"I thank you, my love," Mylle repeated to Alia, "I will not ask it of you again."

Alia smiled at her. "I am glad you now know, my love" Alia returned. It was more intimate than I would have thought, between those two.

Mylle moved to the wash basin and dipped a towel in the water. Instead of washing herself, she returned, and handed the towel to Alia. Alia, without thinking, began to clean me while Mylle returned to the basin to clean herself. It was over, and I was back in Alia's care. Exactly where my heart told me to be.

I awoke the next morning, an human pillow once again. We had stayed the night all together as we had in the past. It seemed fitting after all we had been through. Alia was nested in the crook of my arm, her legs over mine. Mylle was pushed up against my other side, seemly content with what had transpired. Angelica, again, owned half the bed, her large belly lifting the blankets high. She was breathing slowly and deeply, almost a snore. She was forced to her back by how she carried the child. I wondered then, if it were a boy or girl. I closed my eyes and tried to remain still so as not to disturb the comfortable sleepers. I was sweaty and happy, a strange mix.

*****

Liliana was born eight days later. A daughter who would rule my life. Hamund was jealous immediately, wondering why his mother gave him second attention. It faded as I spent more time with him. We rode daily, I talked about how we must care for Liliana. Hamund could now stay on Storm without my arm around him. He would grab the saddle, and I would walk Storm who now had an 'S' in his name.

Liliana had her mother's red hair, unlike Hamund's and my dusty brown. If she could speak and demanded the kingdom, I would have given it to her there and then. She melted my heart the first time I saw her in Angelica's arms. My mother thought it a grand thing and personally doted on Angelica. I do believe my mother may have wished I was a girl. It was a very good time for our strange family.

We were all closer than ever in the past. Mayhap too close. I had heard things that men said during drill. Nothing I could stifle out of hand, but words that bordered on knowledge. I was not even sure it referenced my family. I had overheard the word harem used more than once, but could not tie it directly to my situation. It was men talking and they say much when women are not about. I decided to ignore it unless it became blatant and obvious.

A few times words had slipped in court or at a meal. 'My love' accidentally replaced 'my lord' or 'my lady.' It was said quickly and hopefully not loud enough to attract undue attention. Others slip in speech, and it could be put to that. We chose to believe it was ignored.

It was Lucius who first told me of the surfacing rumors. With Hamund now eight winters old and Liliana six, my strange family was set it in ways. We rode together, ate together and spent time as if we were one; which we were. Both Alia and Mylle had discouraged potential suitors over the years, and it brought thoughts to the court's idle minds.

"I have been asked the truth of them, my Lord," Lucius reported after explaining that rumors were running about. Some thought Alia and Mylle were strangely close. Others thought it was Mylle and me, and some were dangerously close to the truth.

"And how did you answer?" I stopped dressing to hear his response.

"I denied them and was insulted they queried," Lucius responded, "they are getting bolder and may query others. It will not come from my lips."

"You have my honor in your hands, Lucius," I said with a smile, "I trust no one more."

Lucius looked at me. "More know than you think, my Lord," Lucius warned, "they keep silent for your sake and the princess. Unlike mine, some minds can change in time." I sat down at his words. I thought how my family had slowly become more flagrant in view of others. It had grown on us, I wondered if it could grow on the court. They would make it a comedy, then let it go in time. It was the politics outside the castle that could ruin us. Our own people, the alliance and trade negotiations could feel the brunt. A stained honor could damage us deeply.

It was then a runner appeared and entered without warning. "I am sorry, my Lord. It is the king." The man was breathing hard. "He has collapsed. The queen has sent me for you. You must hurry." I ran.

I could see it in my mother's face. I was too late. My throat constricted as I saw my father, lying peacefully in bed. To all the world, asleep. All I could have said, I had not. All I could have done, I had not. He had not gotten old enough or I aged a day since I had run away over a broken vase. My chest felt tight as I stood staring at my anchor casting my life adrift.

"You are King, my Lord," my mother stuttered as she lowered herself in curtsy. I reached for her as she continued to the floor, her eyes spilling tears. I met her there on my knees, pulling her to me. I had seen her once before weak, when I shattered her over Alia. Neither she nor I could repair this pain. King or not, I cried in her arms.

If it were not for Hamund and Liliana, the kingdom would have fallen to ruin. Their presence forced me to bear the weight of the loss. Grief will not suffer the sight of children. I watched them cry, not understanding where their grandfather had gone. My mother, who would speak to no one else, swallowed them up, and chased their fears away. She was strong for them, weak for me and nonexistent to others. The queen had lost her love. To her, the world was mostly dark.

That night, Alia and I were joined by Angelica and Mylle. It had been years since we had all slept together. In truth, I had missed it. In truth, that night, I needed it. Grief will also not suffer love in great numbers. We held each other through the night. Sleep did not find me quickly, my mind wracked over my loss.

"He had known his grandson and granddaughter, my love," Mylle whispered to me, "you gave him much joy knowing his legacy was intact." I combed my fingers through her hair, wondering when she had begun to know me so well."

"He did love them so," I said to her.

"He loved you also," Angelica added, "he was proud of you; he had told me so." I was unaware of that. My father and I had not spent much time doting over each other.

"He made me promise that I would take care with your heart, " Alia said, "it was precious to him. He made me his ward to see to it." Alia began to tear up, "He loved you so." I was warmed by their words. I tended to only remember the ways I had disappointed him. It was not a good way think.

"I will not be as good a king as he," I said, "we are weakened by his loss. Angelica, you must question everything I do. I do not want to fail him." Angelica moved closer to me.

"We will not fail him, my love" Angelica said, kissing me, "you have his mind, and I have my father's. Between us both, the kingdom will thrive. One day, Hamund will stand proudly in your place as you are standing in your father's." The thought of King Hamund brought a small smile to my lips. I wondered if my father had felt the same about me. He must have.

I woke a sweaty pillow the next morning. I had not slept much, but it mattered little. The four of us were tangled well, even Angelica was lying atop my legs. It soothed me, to have them all there. My eyes opened to Alia's, our faces a hand's width apart. She had been watching me sleep.

"Good morn, my love," she whispered as my focus returned. It was good to see her face first thing. Her soft eyes were inviting, though grief had sapped the desire in me.

"I love you," I whispered. It seemed important to say. Life may end, and leave it unsaid otherwise. I saw a tear in her eye.

"And I, you," she returned. Her lips found mine. I felt better with it said.

"I must rise," I said, "the first time without a father. The kingdom must see me."

"I will help you, my King," Alia said softly as she untangled and rose. She held out her hand, which I took, and pulled me out of the bed, waking Mylle in the process. Mylle moved down to Angelica and kissed her awake.

"The King will require his Queen, my love," Mylle said softly. Angelica smiled to her and rose, helping Mylle out of the bed. It would be a sad day, a day of funeral preparations. Riders had to be sent, the family tomb opened and the grieving to continue.

I went first to my mother. She was cloistered in her room, refusing to answer the door. I returned later with Hamund, whose request was answered quickly. I could tell she had slept little or none at all. She was still in her bedclothes even though the sun was already well above the wall. Hamund ran to her, and she wrapped him in her arms. I followed more slowly, letting her feel his love.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,627 Followers