The Marriage Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers

Charlotte stood up and kissed Tim directly on the mouth. It was a passionate, open mouth kiss, and Tim thought it might be too much in front of Dr Castle. Then Charlotte leaned back and looked at Tim for a reaction. Tim was a little surprised, but then he heard Dr Castle laugh a friendly laugh and alleviate the tension.

"Ha ha," Dr Castle laughed, "Don't worry Tim, I'm happy to see such things. It means what I'm doing is working."

Over the next week, Tim dutifully took his pills, though he didn't feel any different. There was more change in Charlotte, though. She seemed happier and more relaxed. She told Tim that there was no need for them to have sex, that they should focus on not having it, to take the pressure off. It was, of course, Dr Castle's suggestion.

The next week, Tim brought in the scrap book that he had told Dr Castle about. It was small in size, about six inches square, and about an inch thick. But it had many pages of pictures. Dr Castle commented that he was glad they had something tangible to reference instead of keeping all their pictures digitally. They looked through it together with Charlotte and talked about the happy times represented in each picture, and what it meant to Tim.

When it came time for Tim's private session, Dr Castle said, "When we last left off, you were going to tell me about your fears of losing Charlotte. Do you think she might leave you?"

"I don't think she would simply leave me for some other guy she met," Tim said, "But I worry that if something goes even a little wrong in our relationship that she might be tempted."

"Tempted to cheat?" Dr Castle said. "How would you feel if you found out Charlotte was cheating on you?"

"It would kill me," Tim said weakly. "I don't even want to think about it."

"I'm going to ask you to try and think about it," Dr Castle said. "Sometimes in order to get over our fears, we have to face them and think through them. So I want you to close your eyes and imagine another man with Charlotte. Really see it in your mind. What do you imagine?"

"I imagine," Tim said, and then paused. His voice was choking up. "I don't want to say!"

"You must," Dr Castle said, "you have to let it out. Be completely honest."

"I imagine him fucking her better than me," Tim said, as tears started to run down his face. "I imagine her being satisfied in ways I can't."

"Ah," said Dr Castle. "We're getting to the truth of your fears. You fear you are inadequate, and that Charlotte will discover this by being with another. It's really your own inability that scares you."

"Yes," Tim said, with his voice cracking. "If I can't satisfy her, I worry I can't hold on to her."

"Tell me Tim," Dr Castle said, "If Charlotte did fuck another man, would you forgive her?"

"N-No," Tim said, and there was a long pause as he did not elaborate further.

"Really, Tim?" Dr Castle asked incredulously. "If you knew that not forgiving her meant losing her, you still would not forgive her? I need you to be totally honest?"

"I," Tim worked up the courage to speak, "I would forgive her. I wouldn't want to, but I would do it."

"Say it clearly," Dr Castle said, "both for me and for yourself."

"If Charlotte fucked another man, I would forgive her," Tim said, each word struggling to get out, and when he was done, his tears and sobbing continued in earnest, like a gate had opened. Dr Castle let Tim work through his feelings for a while.

"I think this has been a productive day," Dr Castle said. "We're really making progress." Then Dr Castle saw Charlotte while Tim waited, and they went home.

Dr Castle had made a recommendation that Charlotte and Tim try to find other things to do, in order to have some independence from each other. Being apart and being strong as individuals would help them relieve the pressure of needing responses from each other, Dr Castle advises.

So on Friday night, Tim arranged to go out bowling with some friends while Charlotte stayed at home. Tim tried to resist calling to check on Charlotte, but the fact that he was specifically out of the house in order to not be with her made him think of her that much more. He managed to get a little time away from the bowling lanes and give her a call.

"Charlotte," Tim said, "how are you doing?"

"Tim," Charlotte giggled, "should you be phoning me?"

"I can't help it," Tim said, "I miss you."

"Mmmm," Charlotte said, "I like hearing that. Tell me again!"

"I miss you so much," Tim said. "I don't want to be with the guys, I want to be with you. I can't wait to get back home to be with you."

"Mmmm," Charlotte purred. Tim kept telling Charlotte what she wanted to hear, and he felt better saying it. Eventually, though, he had to get back to his friends before they noticed his absence.

They continued going to sessions, and Dr Castle spoke to Tim a lot about Tim's feelings of being inadequate and unable to keep Charlotte happy. Tim started to get more paranoid and unsure, and felt his anxiety grow. Dr Castle increased Tim's prescriptions of pills, and Charlotte made sure Tim was taking them. Dr Castle assured Tim that his increased anxiety was a natural part of the process, that it was always darkest before dawn, and that Tim needed to confront his deepest fears in order for things to change. Charlotte, on the other hand, seemed to be getting happier, so Tim thought that all in all, the therapy was worth it. Even though it was very expensive and cut deeply into their budget.

Tim brought his scrap book to most sessions, and when Tim and Charlotte were together in front of Dr Castle, they would all look through it together so that Dr Castle could understand their relationship more and more.

One time during a private session, Tim confessed to Dr Castle that he was becoming bothered with the time he and Charlotte were spending apart. "You've told us to start doing things separately, and so recently Charlotte has been going out doing things without me and I'm not so sure what she's doing or where she's going. I'm starting to get scared that other men are flirting with her."

"I see," Dr Castle said, pulling a note pad and pen out of his desk. "I don't do this for all my patients. In your case, though, I think some special effort is called for. Next time she is out and you are feeling unsure, I want you to call me. I think if I catch you right in the moment, it would be most helpful."

"Okay," Tim said, taking the piece of paper. "Thanks!"

As planned, Charlotte went out on a Saturday night to be with her friends, though Tim didn't know which friends. As it got to midnight and there was no word from her, Tim started to imagine that Charlotte was with some other man. The thoughts became so vivid that Tim started to freak out. He pulled out Dr Castle's number and called.

"Yes?" Dr Castle answered, not sounding tired.

"Dr Castle?" Tim said nervously. "I'm sorry to wake you, but Charlotte is out, and it's driving me crazy."

"It's alright," Dr Castle said. "It will feel better if you let it out. Tell me exactly what you are worried is happening."

"I can't," Tim said, "it's too much."

"I need complete honestly if this therapy is to go anywhere," Dr Castle admonished. "It will only progress as fast as you go."

"Alright," Tim said, and then took a deep breath. "I worry that she's fucking someone else."

"Go on," Dr Castle said. "Exactly how. What are the details?"

Tim went on to describe how he imagined Charlotte being fucked from behind, on top, with her on top. He imagined her sucking some guy's huge cock, being tit fucked. It was all images that might be seen in a pornographic video. He imagined all those things because he feared most that she would be having better sex than what she experienced with Tim.

After Tim went through various descriptions, Dr Castle tried to calm him down. However, Tim was not so easily relaxed. Eventually he got off the phone, but he couldn't sleep until Charlotte eventually came back home at the break of dawn.

Tim's sense of unease never improved, and even got worse over the weeks. Charlotte went out more, Tim made more calls to Dr Castle, Tim took the medication regularly, and they kept their regular visits to Dr Castle's office. However, Tim found himself wondering when it was going to stop getting darker before dawn and there would finally be daylight. He began to get agitated with Dr Castle. At last, Dr Castle advised that they would need to do something more radical. Dr Castle told Tim to come to the next session ready to take things to a new level, and to be sure to bring the scrapbook of his relationship with Charlotte.

That session, Dr Castle had both Charlotte and Tim in the room, sitting in their usual chairs.

"Tim," Dr Castle said with concern, "I can understand why you are frustrated with this process, and I have to admit, I too have come to a point where I think it's time to change."

"Great," Tim said with relief. "I'd really like to try something different."

"That's good, Tim," Dr Castle said, "However, I think you should prepare yourself. What I'm going to propose is quite radical."

"I'm ready for anything," Tim said, and he squeezed Charlotte's hand. Dr Castle pulled out a hypodermic needle and a small bottle of clear liquid. Puncturing the top of the small bottle with the needle, he drew a small amount of the clear liquid into the needle, then squirted some out and tapped the needle to remove any air bubbles. Tim was a little surprised to see a needle. Dr Castle came around the desk and began to roll up one of Tim's sleeves.

"If you consent to this," Dr Castle spoke while getting ready to put the needle in Tim's arm, "this drug will create a relaxed state, where we will be able to do things we can't ordinarily achieve otherwise."

"Can you be a little more descriptive?" Tim asked.

"Unfortunately, no," Dr Castle said, "I'm afraid that to describe too much would defeat the purpose of the treatment. Really, I just need you to trust me. Do you trust me, Tim?"

Tim thought about it, then he turned to Charlotte, "What do you think?" Tim asked.

"I think you should do it," Charlotte said, comfortingly patting Tim on the shoulder. "I want us to go to the next step."

"Alright," Tim said, and he flexed his arm in preparation for the needle.

"Good, good," Dr Castle said, and without wasting a moment, dabbed Tim's arm with something in a cotton ball, and then pierced Tim's arm with the needle, placing it expertly into a vein. "It should only take a few moments to take effect," Dr Castle said.

Tim felt himself get very heavy, and then a strange feeling of seeing out his eyes like he was watching a movie of what he was seeing instead of just seeing it directly. As if somehow he was inside his own head. It was like tunnel vision, but actually his senses were heightened so he was seeing, smelling, and hearing everything vividly. Tim wanted to comment on how sharp everything seemed, but when he tried to speak, it came out, "thsss sss srrnnj". When the sounds left his mouth, he realized he couldn't move his mouth. It was like Novocaine after the dentist, but many times stronger. He tried to raise his arm, but nothing moved. He began to panic a little, but there was no outward sign, as he was completely paralyzed.

"I think it might have taken effect," Dr Castle said calmly as he put the needle away into a little case on his desk. "Charlotte, be a dear and check his arm." Charlotte held one of Tim's wrists and lifted it a little off the arm rest, then let it drop. It flopped back to its place on the armrest like a dead weight.

"Wow," Charlotte said, "Is he really completely paralyzed?"

"Mmmmnnn!" Tim tried to say something, but he could barely move his tongue.

"He has only the slightest involuntary movement in his face and things like breathing," Dr Castle said confidently, "however, he is completely unable to move his limbs."

"Then does that mean...?" Charlotte asked, not finishing her question because it was obvious to both her and Dr Castle what she was speaking about. The only person who didn't know was Tim.

"Yes, dear," Dr Castle said as he stood over Charlotte with his legs straddling over hers. "It means you don't have to pretend any more." With that, Dr Castle reached down and grabbed Charlotte's massive tits. She was wearing a scoop neck shirt, so he reached his hands in, and by stretching the fabric, was effectively able to scoop them out. "Show me your tits!"

"You're so obsessed with my tits," Charlotte giggled, and she stood up and unbuttoned the her shirt so her huge tits could be unrestrained. She shook them side to side and giggled some more.

"I love when you do that for me," Dr Castle said, kneading and kissing her tits. Then the two of them locked in a passionate embrace, their tongues openly lashing at each other. Dr Castle's hands freely roamed Charlotte's body, and the rest of her clothes came off.

Tim was completely baffled at first. Was this some kind of game, some strange way of trying to provoke a response out of him for the purpose of therapy? It was too strange, too extreme to take it seriously, and yet there were no hints of any kind of acting. Then, when Charlotte began to stroke Dr Castle's cock through his pants as they leaned back against Dr Castle's desk, he knew that they were really doing what they were doing. "Nnnnnn!" Tim tried to protest, but he couldn't move and could only watch helplessly.

"Ah yes," Dr Castle said with a satisfied sneer, "now it all comes out, Tim. This is the reality. The therapy that you have generously been paying for has really been for my amusement as I fucked your wife and found ways to humiliate you. It's been a long, entertaining game. Now, however, I've decided that the time is right to take Charlotte from you completely. However, it would be no fun at all to just leave with her. No, whenever I come across a truly special woman like Charlotte, I make a special treat for her and for me out of saying goodbye to her husband."

Tim could move his eyes and he looked at Charlotte hoping to see some kind of indication that she was maybe drugged herself or made to do what she was doing. He still loved her so much, and it was impossible to believe that she could be so different than what he knew. The part of him that was realizing that she and Dr Castle had been together for months and this was not a sudden change in Charlotte was slow to catch up with Tim's desperate need to believe that Charlotte wouldn't do what she was doing.

"You're probably thinking I used some kind of hypnosis or coercion on lovely Charlotte," Dr Castle said as Charlotte slid down to her knees and began unzipping Dr Castle's pants. "Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact of the matter is that I simply made clear to her that unlike you, I am an alpha male deserving of a superior female like her, and that she is wasting her time with a so-called 'nice' guy like you."

As Charlotte helped Dr Castle's pants off, his huge, veiny cock sprung outward as it was freed from the intense pressure of so much rock hard flesh being strapped down by his clothes. Its length and girth made it seem to defy gravity as it stood straight out, pointing directly in Tim's direction. Charlotte began to lovingly lick and caress it, going up and down its length, worshiping Dr Castle's cock as if she had longed to see it.

"It's probably hard for you to grasp because you, like Charlotte was before, are taken in by this ridiculous notion society has that 'nice' guys should get the girl in the end," Dr Castle explained, slightly distracted by Charlotte's tongue flicking over the tip of his cock. "But the fact of the matter is that when a woman is presented with an alpha male, like myself, she can't help but respond. That first day you two came in, and I saw her privately in my office while you sat and waited outside, I had her sit in my lap while I caressed her tits and smelled the perfume in her cleavage. She was confused, a little hesitant, but a part of her just couldn't help but obey. After I finished fucking her thoroughly that day, she left my office understanding that there was a part of her, a natural part of her psychology, that knew which man she should be with."

Charlotte was bobbing her head earnestly up and down Dr. Castle's cock now, taking his impressive length deep down into her mouth with every thrust forward. Charlotte's mouth was making sounds like "MMLPH!", "GLPH!", and "SLPH!", emphasizing that Dr Castle's thick cock strained her jaw and filled her mouth entirely, while pre-cum and her saliva dribbled sloppily down her chin. Dr Castle grabbed her by the back of the head, and, hunching over slightly, began thrusting back and forth into her mouth, shaking her like a rag doll. Charlotte raised her hands to brace herself against his pelvis, but not to resist. The way Dr Castle violently slammed his cock in and out of Charlotte's mouth made it seem like he was going to choke her to death, but she took his cock deep into her mouth and didn't protest.

Dr Castle grimaced and looked more like an animal, a side that Tim would never have imagined seeing. It demonstrated how Dr Castle had completely taken his mask of sympathetic psychologist off and revealed his true, dominating self.

Dr Castle pulled Charlotte's mouth off his cock with a loud, wet, popping noise, and, holding her by his hair, stepped forward and guided her behind him. She stood up, and pressed herself lovingly against Dr Castle's back. With one hand reaching around Dr Castle's waist, she continued to pump his cock vigorously at it's base. Dr Castle stood with both hands on his hips, his feet shoulder width apart, looking in command except for his face grimacing. "UNNNN! UNNN!!" Dr Castle grunted.

Tim watched helplessly as Dr Castle's cock throbbed with each stroke of Charlotte's hand. Tim knew that any moment Dr Castle would cum and it was like waiting for a gun to go off. Tim wanted to duck, to fight back, to do at least something, but all he could manage was to moan "nnnnnnnn... nnnnnn....", trying to say "no!" with his lips that wouldn't move. His eyes widened with terror, and Dr Castle smiled at Tim's show of fear. Tim suffered the anticipation of the moment more and more with every passing moment before the inevitable.

"UHHHH!!" Dr Castle let out a sound that was part grunt and part yell as a thick mass of cum shot out of his cock. It was as if it hurt to let it out, but at the same time felt so good. Long, thick gooey ropes of Dr Castle's cum splattered all over Tim's face and chest. "AUR!! AUH!!" Dr Castle grunted with every heavy stream of white slimy fluid that shot from his cock and landed with a splat on Tim. Some got into Tim's eyes and stung. Some got on his lips and he could taste it. An angry rage built inside of Tim, made much more worse because of the absolute futility of not being able to move and respond. It felt like forever, and with each thick squirt of cum, Tim hoped it was the last, but then Dr Castle's cock would pulse again and with that pulse another stream of sticky, hot cum would shoot out and further soak Tim.

Dr Castle let out a hearty laugh as his ejaculations slowed down, and said "Ah, I love doing that to the husbands of my women." Then Dr Castle pulled Charlotte back in front and pushed her down to her knees, where, without instruction, she obediently licked the tip and shaft of Dr Castle's cock clean, taking the remaining spurts of his cum into her mouth. "Ah, Tim, do you recognize the flavor? Perhaps not. Charlotte, dear, let's show him what I mean." said Dr Castle. Charlotte Stood up and grabbed a small medical measuring cup off of Dr Castle's desk. She opened her mouth to let the cum in her mouth drop slowly into the cup. She then handed the cup to Dr Castle, who grabbed the small pill making machine on his desk. He opened a small plastic flap on the top, and poured the cum in. That was enough demonstration to make the point without having to actually go through the motions of turning the machine on. As the realization dawned on Tim, he felt sick enough to throw up, but his paralysis prevented even that natural reaction.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers