The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears ran down Martin's face. Tears of frustration.

"Missy....

"Mother honey, call me mother," she interrupted.

"You're not my mother Missy. You're my stepmother, only by law," he said with anger.

"Call me mother Martin, I would appreciate that very much. I would be much more willing to help my son if there was anything I could do," she said with a knowing look.

Martin stared at the floor. "Mother....do something about this? Are they really going to let them go through with this?" he asked her as she lifted his chin again.

"I'm afraid so Martin. It's not up to me, I can't stop it. The fact you're restrained as you are tells me they mean to go through with it. I can be there to when they dress you for your wedding. They would like me to. I understand it's traditional for the mother of the bride and the bridesmaids to all witness the dressing of the bride, male or female. After that I'll only be able to see you occasionally," she said quietly.

"I'm sorry Mis....mother, I can't get a grasp on this. I can't believe it's real. It's all so surreal," he said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Martin, but it's real honey."

"Please undo my wrist so I can get out of here," he said turning to her. She ran her nails gently down his back and touched the straps that held him to the chair.

"Please mother, undo the straps." He watched as she touched the buckles on his wrist tugged gently at the end of the strap sticking out the end of the buckle. All she had to do was open the buckles. She placed both hands on the buckle as if she were about to unbuckle his wrist, then she slowly patted his hand and remover her hands.

"I'm sorry Martin. It would not work right now. Even if I did unbuckle all the straps for you and let you out of that chair," she said softly. "They would just bring you back honey."

In walked Leanne. She was accompanied by the two attendants.

"It's time to start preparing the bride," Leanne said walking into the room.

"Stop, please stop this," he said as his head was bent forward by Leanne. Missy stood to leave the room.

"Miss........Mother. Don't leave me here like this," he called to her as she walked out the room."Don't let them do this to me. Let me go."

"I can't do that Martin. We are going to do your hair and makeup now," Leanne said removing the dryer then taking out one of his rollers and letting the hair coil itself back to his head.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GET MARRIED!!! I won't do it," he yelled at Leanne.

"Now, Martin." Leanne stopped what she was doing to address Martin.

"You will listen. I do have some prior experience in this. I have done other men's gay weddings like this before."

"I'm not gay!"

"That's enough. This is an arranged marriage sir. Your family has agreed to this marriage and signed affidavits to that effect. That part is done."

"But I don't want to marry him."

"Two other men were just as adamant as you about not getting married to their new husbands. This chair was designed for these type situations. Both of those men were strapped in this very same chair you are in right now." Leanne looked at Martin firmly and then softened her look.

"Listen Martin, I know it's a bit scary having such a sudden and drastic change in your life, but you're going to be just fine."

"No I'm not."

"One of the male brides I did has been married for two years and the other four years. They each live their daily lives dressing in women's apparel, and are publicly accepted for what they are, which is "feminized men." I seriously doubt the public will ever think you are really a woman. That is not my intent, as you are not a woman, nor do we ever wish you to be mistaken for a woman. Passing totally as a woman in public probably won't ever happen for you, but you will be in a same sex, gay marriage, which will make your feminine appearance at least somewhat socially acceptable to most people."

"Oh my god, I can't live like that," he said shaking his head.

"You will take The Baron's last name legally and be referred to as his Mrs. and then later receive the title Lady Vargos after the consummation period of your marriage is over. That will take three days and then you will be presented to the public. Now I don't expect full cooperation from you at this point, that's what the restraints are for, but please at least try and relax." She put a cape around his neck.

"Martin. We are going to do your makeup first. Now take it easy. We can do this with as little discomfort as you like.

"You can't make me do this, you know," he hissed at her.

"Martin. I'm the one that shaved your balls, remember? Painting your face will be easy," she said pulling up the cosmetic tray.

Martin watched as they prepared the makeup they were going to use on him. They checked a few lipsticks and decided on the brighter red. Martin saw the false eyelashes false and said "No Way!" as he once again tested his bonds, only able to move his head. He realized she was right and he was about to have all that makeup put on his face and he was helpless to stop it. A woman poked her head I the door.

"Martin. Your mother wants 20 minutes with you before we continue, so we will be back," Leanne said patting the top of his rollered head. They left the room and Missy entered.

"Hi honey" she said entering the room and closing and locking the door behind her. "You feeling any better?" she asked, as she walked sexily to the counter.

"What do you think Missy? I'm having control of my life stripped away from me. What do you want?" he grumbled watching her suspiciously. "Come to get a few more laughs before the main event?" he sneered trying to see what she was doing behind him.

"First of all, I want you to call me mother if you want any assistance from me in the future. Got that," she said pointing her finger at him.

"Missy, I'm older than you and it's weird calling a girl younger than me MOTHER. OK, you married my dad, so what. Why would I want to call you mother?" he said glaring at her.

"Well let's see," she said putting her finger to her lips as if studying his situation. "You are a young man sitting here strapped naked in a heart shaped styling chair with curlers in your hair and your nails are painted ...... RED! Duh! And you are about to be married, "for happily ever after" to a man you've never met, who will probably spend tonight hiding his very large male pride where the sun never shines on you, and I'm the only person you have to discuss it with," she smiled, "So...What do you say Martin? What is my name?"

"Mother," he said softly.

"Oh thank you sweetheart. That makes me feel very special," she said kissing him on the cheek.

"You've lost your mind," Martin thought to himself but said nothing.

"Now honey, your mother wants to do something very special for her son now before he gets married, that is if you'll let me."

"What are you up to?" he asked looking at the items she had.

"Martin, starting today you are going to be given medication to keep you from having erections.....what I mean to say is you are going to have a limp dick from now on, unless of course your husband changes his mind. Your dick is going to just hang there NOT as a testament of your manhood but rather as a confirmation piece that you are not really a woman."

"Wait! He can't just do that to me." He pulled at the straps. "Let me go," he said his face red with anger. Things just kept getting worse it seemed.

"I'm sorry Martin, he can. It's my understanding that's the way your husband wants it." She looked at him thoughtfully. "He doesn't want you to be able to have erections anymore. So you won't. He has the right to make that decision for you, and to do so without discussing it with you."

"Who the hell does he think he is telling me I can't have a hardon? That's too much Missy. This dress up game has got to end now," Martin yelled.

"He is to be your husband Martin, that's who he is, and if he says no erections for you, then that's how it will be," she said.

"If you wish to have one last orgasm though before it's too late...... well, I'll help you with it." She looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"What?" He looked surprised.

"I'll give you a handjob Martin. Kind of a last fling with a pretty girl." She smiled a little blush in her cheeks. "Do you want to feel that wonderful sensation of your semen rising up from your balls and out the end of your dick one last time? Of course you do." She gave him a sexy wink.

"Missy, I'm not exchanging my desires for girls for this guy," he hissed.

"I'm afraid you are Martin. At least sexually you are. You may not sexually desire him, but you will still have sex with him. You won't need a hardon."

"Stop saying that."

"I'm very sorry about that honey. Listen baby, I am willing to jerk you off though, if you would like me to do that for you. After you are married you won't be able to have erections anymore. Your husband will be the only one having the erections from now on." She looked at him waving a 10" vibrating dildo as if to entice him......."Well?"

"What are you planning to do with that?" he looked at her suspiciously.

"It's just a vibrator Martin. Don't worry I'm not going to bend you over and give you a prenup or anything like that."

"Since you are feeling so generous today mother dear, why don't you just get on your knees and suck my dick and swallow it all like a real woman? I think one last blowjob is much more appropriate," he said in a sarcastic way.

"Sorry Martin," she said with a smirk on her face. "No blowjobs honey. I will glad to give you a handjob if you want me to. That's it," she grinned tapping the dildo on her cheek waiting for him to answer.

No man in his right mind would pass up this offer from a woman like Missy. She was a beautiful young woman and her straight forward approach was very exciting.

"Yeah....do it," he said looking away as if a little perturbed at the way she had approached it all it.

She put on a pair of rubber gloves and took his penis in her hand and lifted it so his balls were exposed.

"Do you have to wear rubber gloves?" Martin said watching her.

"Yes Martin, I'll be wearing gloves to do this. Just close your eyes and enjoy the feeling and you won't even notice the gloves," she said looking at his balls as if deciding how she wanted to start.

The gloves made it so impersonal somehow. She took the vibrator and turned it on high. The buzz of the vibrating phallus filled the room. Lightly touching the undersides of his balls with the vibrating dildo, she rolled his penis slowly in her hand. Martin moaned as he began to become erect very quickly.

"Does that feel good honey? This is a good vibrator, it's the one I use all the time." The words she spoke caused an erotic vision in his mind. He pictured her in bed with this dildo inserted fully in her pussy, working it in and out as she reached orgasm, and now she was sharing that same vibrator with him.

She continued to fondle him in delicious ways as his penis grew more and more erect. He looked at her pretty face as she gazed at his erection and fondled him as if it meant as much to her as it did him. She seemed very happy with his erection now. He was well endowed young man. She slid her hand up his erection and let go allowing it stand hard and erect on its own. The head was protruding out prominently and turning purple. Missy could double fist Martin's erection and the head would still clear her hands easily. She then slid a condom over the end of his penis.

"What's that for?" he said in a heavy breath.

"Just hush sweetheart."

Missy stood in front of Martin and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it exposing her large breast and erect ringed nipples. She then squirted out a generous helping of lubricant into her gloved hand. She looked into his eyes smiling dreamily and began to stroke his erection. The squishy sounds of the lubricant and Martin's heavy breathing filled the room. He moaned as he felt pleasure running through his loins.

"Oh yeah baby.......Oh sweetheart..... Doesn't this feel sooo.....good honey?" she asked stroking him at steady fast pace.

"Yes," he exhaled.

"You like having your dick masturbated by a pretty girl like this don't you honey," she said sexily.

"Yes......." he moaned.

"You like having your dick masturbated by a pretty girl don't you honey."

"I want to ask you something. Do you like my titties?" she said putting her lips to his ear, never losing the rhythm.

"Yes......" he gasped barely getting it out.

"You don't think they are too big?" she said as she held his head firmly with her free hand and stuck her tongue in his ear and aggressively explored it.

"Uhhh......." Martin squeaked as she started exploring his ear with her tongue. His legs tightened up as his pelvis leaned into her steady stroking. His red painted toes curled under as his body strained against his bonds. His legs began to tremble.

"That's it sweetie. Cum for me baby. I want you to have a huge orgasm like a real man," she cooed in his ear. She held Martin's head firmly and then she kissed Martin very deeply and passionately on the lips as his orgasm began to take control of him.

"MMPPFFFFF," he moaned against her lips as her tongue entered his mouth. Martin began to ejaculate into the condom on what was to be his last orgasm. She kept jerking him as his orgasm continued. She released her kiss.

"Oh baby, that's it. Cum some more for mother," she said in a passionate voice. "Oh that's it."

"OH YES," he yelled as he pumped what was to be his last load of semen into the condom. Then his body went limp in his bonds. His breathing very heavy. Missy smiled as she watched him sigh with deep satisfaction.

"How was it sweetheart?" she asked standing up straight looking down at him.

"Oh god that was great," he said looking at this new found treasure.

"Of course it was," she said as if any other answer would be a lie. She took the condom off his penis, and then the gloves off her hands.

"That's the kind of things I to do for men. And I'm good at it," she looked at his crotch and smiled.

"Damn Martin, you really do have a big dick you know," she said smiling and admiring it for a moment. She ran her finger down his chest as she spoke.

"Too bad it's going to be kept all limp and just hanging under a dress," she said in baby talk. "You know Martin, if we had known each other sooner......and of course your father hadn't been so damn rich, we might of had some good times together," she said as she stood to leave. "I'm sure you and I would have had sex at least once."

"That's it? You're leaving?" he looked at her in disbelief as if he was a bit confused.

"Yes Martin, that's it. What did you expect honey? I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a one time only, me jerking you off. I told you that before we started. Nothing personal." She looked at him like she was a bit confused at his reaction to it all.

"Nothing personal? What was that all about then? Mental torture?" Martin was furious. "You do that to me and just leave me here like nothing happened?"

"I'm sorry Martin. I'm happy if it was a very special and intimate moment for you, but it wasn't anything special for me." Missy looked at him and gave a sly smile. "It was just a hand job."

"Let me go Missy. Right now!" he hissed at her.

"The girls will be in to finish you up for the ceremony," she sighed. "I'm sorry Martin. The wedding will proceed as planned. There is nothing else I can do for you at this time sweetheart," she said lowering her eyes and walking quickly out of the room, her hips swaying seductively in those jeans, as she exaggerated her walk for him. She stopped at the door and looked back at Martin. She smiled and gave him a wink as she dropped the condom with his spent semen and the gloves in the trash can, then she left the room as if she had just finished a chore around the house and was just discarding the dirty items.

"SLUT!" Martin yelled at her as she left the room.