The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

"Oh my God, he looks so precious." one of the bridesmaids said all excited. Martin opened his eyes and stared straight ahead not allowing himself to react to their statements. He was not going to give them the satisfaction of their taunts.

"And now the vail Martin." Leanne said as she bobbi pinned some babies breath in his hair before pinning the veil into his hair and flipping it back. The girls were all giddy with the whole process.

"Martin....This is a neck corset." Leanne held up a stiff white piece with ribbon lacing.

"It will not hurt, or choke you so just relax while I put it on."

Leanne busied herself wrapping the device around Martin's neck. She laced it in the back and formed a large bow with the ribbon. Though it did not choke as she had said, it was tight and his head was held slightly tilted up and he couldn't look to the side without moving his shoulders.

"Does that feel OK?" Leanne ask him.

"I can't turn my head." he said.

"That's what it's suppose to do Martin. Gives you very nice erect posture.The lace work also adds a special feminine touch to it. " she replied.

"I don't like it. Why the hell do I need a feminine touch. " he said emotionless.

"Well, we all have to do things we don't like. It looks just fine on you." she said checking it out one more time fluffing the frills.

"Here you go." Leanne held up a pair of long rhinestone clipon earrings.

"These were your grandmothers. Your mother thought it would be very appropriate for you to wear them on your wedding day." she told him clipping them to his lobes. "Do you like them Martin?" Martin continued to stare not reacting at all.

"Yeah, they're great." with a sarcastic tone.

Martin stood very straight and erect now. A lace pair of white, elbow length fingerless gloves were worked up each of his arms.

Leanne stood back and looked at him. She fluffed his dress a little. It was a beautiful strapless dress that exposed his shoulders and upper back, augmented even more by his hair pulled up in the back.

"How do you feel Martin?" Leanne ask him

"How do you think I feel? I feel like a damned fool." he hissed.

"Yes well, I see no need for you to see yourself at this point. I think you are ready." she smiled

"What do you think girls?" Leanne ask the bridesmaids, turning Martin to face them now.

"He's beautiful" one spat out eagerly as they clapped and giggled amongst themselves.

Martin was beyond response. A floral bouquet was put in his hands, and he was led to the bridesmaids who all expressed their delight and complimented him on how pretty he was, and what a beautiful bride he made. Especially for being a man bride. The bridesmaids gathered in for a couple of quick photos with Martin. As they left the room Martin was primped one last time and was walked slowly to the door.

Missy entered the room wearing a beautiful pink knee length dress and pink heels. She began laughing as she covered her mouth. Taking his arm she said.

"Oh my! Look at you." she suppressed the laughter. "I'm sorry Martin." she grinned. "Well you look ready to me." she snickered.

"I'm not doing this." he said to her. "I refuse. This whole thing is crazy."

"Martin." she said quietly in his ear. "Listen to me Sweetie. You see that chrome pole by the alter? They will drag you kicking and screaming down there and tie you up on that pole with your feet off the ground if they have to. You will still go through the ceremony and be married anyway.. Don't fight it Martin. it's not worth it. Not right now." she cupped his cheek with her palm. "Don't lose your dignity in front of all these people that way." she implored him.

"Lose my dignity?" he said staring straight ahead very erect now. "Look at me! I'm a man damn it. You call this dignified?. What do you think this is? I'm dressed like a woman for god's sake." he gestured at his dress.

"Martin, listen to me, I may be able to get this marriage annulled. I talked to the lawyer that did annulment for your marriage to your last wife." she held his hand.

"Get me out of here then." he said.

"Martin.....I said I might be able to get the marriage annulled. I can't stop the marriage. You still have to get married today. I'm sorry." She squeezed his hand.

"Try and keep yourself together till the ceremony is over and maybe we can talk some more about it." she said pulling the vail down over his face. Martin flinched at the vail covering his face. The thought of such a thing infuriated him.

"Take that off Missy. he tried to turn.

"The vail will be removed for the kiss Martin. Not before. Let's go now.' The door was opened and to Martin's surprise, it was a side door to the church sanctuary, and all the people stood as the wedding march began to play. Missy took him by the arm ready to escort him down the aisle, with the help of two large guys now in black tuxedos.

"This isn't right." he said as he was nudged out into the doorway now visible to everyone.The man Martin was to marry stood at the alter waiting as Martin began to make his way slowly to the top of the aisle in preparation for the walk down the aisle to the alter.

"I don't understand. Why?" he looked at the groom waiting at the alter. I shouldn't have to marry him. I don't want to marry anybody. Doesn't that matter to anyone?" he said in a low tone toward Missy.

"I'm sorry honey. You have to get married today." she took his arm. "Let's go." as she began to walk him slowly down the aisle to the delighted grins and giggles of some, and the shocked looks of others attending. Martin's heels clicked on the hard floor as he began his slow, agonizing walk to the alter. Overwhelmed with emotions of embarrassment, helplessness, and a degradation he felt he would never be able to live down, tears welled up in his eyes.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12