The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
538 Followers

"There we go. Now let's get you under the dryer, so that hair can dry." Leanne once again worked the elastic from the hood over Martin's curlers. It was tight around the perimeter of his set, and the hood with nice pink flowers puffed right up giving his head a mushroom like look as it inflated.

"Leanne. Can you put a cape over me or give me something to cover up with?" Martin asked Leanne as he sat there naked, strapped in the chair.

"No Mrs. Vargos, your fine just like you are." The dryer was hot as it blew on his head. He watched as Leanne fluffed out the dress he was going to be wearing.

"Why?" he asked her

"Why what?"

"Why are you going to make me wear a dress like that? That looks like something from Alice in Wonderland. Even a girl would look silly wearing that." He watched her pull the hem.

"Yes, it is beautiful isn't it. I think it is very appropriate for your garden appointment with your mother," she smiled.

The dress had puffed shoulders and was well endowed with lace and beads on the bodice. A large white sash with a large bow on one side. The skirt would be just above the knee. She looked at the dress as if pondering a point.

"I think this dress would look very pretty worn with a petticoat. What do you think Mrs. Vargos? Hmmm? A petticoat for the garden today?" She smiled and looked at him.

"Oh yes Leanne, I was just thinking the same thing darling," he said in a high falsetto voice mocking her question. "Please do, I would just love to have a petticoat ......SO I CAN STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!" he yelled, jerking at his restraints once again.

It was useless, and tiring. Leanne just looked calmly back at him.

"OK then, You will wear a petticoat then." She then layed out his underwear. He hated the idea of wearing women's underwear. It just wasn't right at all in his mind. Yet there it was laying on the counter waiting for him. A longline bullet bra, with D-cups and a open bottom girdle. Leanne stepped into a closet and produced a white petticoat, which was added to the ensemble.

After 45 minutes Leanne checked his hair and it was now dry. Having removed the dryer, Leanne let him sit for a few minutes before getting started.

"Let's get that dress on you first. Then we'll do your hair last."

Martin was unfastened again and stood next to a small stool. Leanne handed him his panties, white and laced heavily around the legs. Martin put them on quickly. He had now made up his mind to just hurry up and get to the garden so he could see Missy. She would have news about the annulment.

He stepped into the girdle and slid it up over his thighs and to his waist. The girdle was mid thigh in length and squeezed the legs together slightly. Leanne zipped the girdle behind him. She handed him the bra and he allowed it to be pulled up his arms to his chest. Leanne once again fastened it behind his back. Leanne looked at him with a slight smile as she padded the D-cups fully and emphasized the pointed cups of the bullet bra. She had Martin take a seat on the stool and she worked up sheer white stockings on each leg, fastening them to the garters on his girdle. Martin just looked away showing little interest in the dressing process. Leanne knelt in front of him and produced a pair of 6" white open toe pumps. A large white bow on each toe of the shoe where Martins red toenails would emerge for public display.

"You like these shoes Mrs. Vargos?" she said as she slid the shoes on his feet.

"Yeah, there fine," he said not looking.

"The Baron will like the way your red toes look with these bows," she smiled. "He really likes your feet."

Martin looked at her. "I don't care what he likes. I'm not here to entertain his perverse desires. I want out of here. I'm getting this thing annulled and I'm leaving. You can paint his toenails if he likes it so much," he spat as he stood up at her instruction.

"Of course Mrs. Vargos. I understand. The likes and dislikes of men can be difficult." she removed the dress from the dress form.

"I am NOT going to indulge in this man's twisted fetish desires. He can kiss my ass." Martin was angry.

"Of course you're not," Leanne said, smiling as she lowered the dress for him to step into. They looked at each other for a moment. He had a challenging look on his face. She had a "well?" look back at him. Martin tightened his jaw and hissed "bitch" under his breath and stepped into the dress one heel at a time. The dress was quickly pulled up and zipped. The petticoat was offered to him.

"I'm not wearing that thing," he said in a tight jawed way, daring her in a way about the petticoat.

"Oh, but Mrs. Vargos, we simply must wear a petticoat under this dress, you'll feel soooo much more girly." she said in a high falsetto voice, mocking his earlier tirade. She then firmly held out the petticoat to him and said,

"Here. Put it on," in her normal stern way.

The dress flared out nicely over the petticoat. As Leanne looked him over she adjusted the bow on the sash and straightened the elastic of sheer sleeves at his wrist.

"The Baron will find you very beautiful," she said.

"Now Mrs. Vargos, please have a seat in the styling chair. We need to put the 'Bliss Mask' on you now."

Leanne prepared things as Martin sat down in his dress. She brought the mask over and Martin got a good look at it for the first time. It looked as if it were made of porcelain, but it was actually a light weight plastic. The image on the mask was beautiful. A woman's face. Seductive red lips, cooing with a slight pucker. The eyes were dreamy and the lids were half shut, as if in a state of desire. The mask was designed to fit to the hairline, ear to ear, and to encase the chin and lower jaw. When fitted it would cover the entire face, with an artificial painted face of a beautiful woman who appears to be on the verge of an orgasm. This would be the constant image Martin would present to the public the next two days, as his own face was not to be looked upon.

Martin said nothing as the rollers were removed from his hair. Leanne worked and teased his hair, leaving unusual parts in his hair pinned open. Ear to ear his hair was parted around the back of his head. Over the top of his head also. He was getting uneasy as the time approached for the mask to be put on his face. No makeup would be needed today.

"Just a precaution ma'am." Leanne said strapping Martin's wrist to the chair. She picked up the mask and turned to Martin.

"It's time" she said in a softer, sympathetic voice.

"Why do I have to do this?" he whispered as the mask approached his face.

"You know why Mrs. Vargos. Now try and relax while I put this on." She put her hand on the back of his head at the base of his neck, and brought the mask to his face. Martin's lips trembled as the mask touched first his chin. She made sure his chin was firmly in the mask and the raised it to his face.

"Uh........" Martin grunted in a soft high pitch of apprehension.

"Shhhhh.........It's OK." Leanne reassured him as she pressed the mask tightly against his face. A strap on the side of the mask was pulled around through the part in his hair and fastened tightly.

"Awww......." Escaped Martin's lips as the other straps were also fastened around his head. Leanne adjusted the mask and straps till she was satisfied with the look. She then unpinned the hair were she had parted it for the straps to go. She began to tease his hair again and sprayed it. His bouffant was flawless. The straps were now gone under the teased and styled hair.

"Mrs. Vargos. The mask is a tradition of The Three Nights of Consummation. Your face is not to be seen by the public till you are presented formally at the banquet. This mask also is a symbol to all that your husbands rights are being exercised and you, his bride are accepting them. It may come off after your public obligations are over today. She held Martin's head up.

"So this mask is to let everyone who looks at me know that I'm being fucked in the ass, and that I like it," he said his voice a bit muted by the mask.

"Well, if you wish to put it that way. Yes," she said. "That, and the fact you are still dressed all in white, they will know it's your marriage consummation period," she added. "On your anniversaries you will wear the mask again, that will be one day only, but you may wear any color clothes you wish with the mask," she added.

Martin's hands clenched into fist and he hit the arms of the chair as much as his restraints allowed. The frustration of it. The degradation, that nobody cared about. He was being "PROCESSED" as far as he was concerned. He felt like he was being used as some kind of toy for this guys strange fetish desires. But why would he be presented to the public so openly if he wasn't really being groomed as a wife? Why does the public have to see him like this? Martin needed to see Missy and quick. He couldn't do this anymore. He hoped she had the papers ready for the annulment. He'd wanted to face the Baron man to man, at least himself dressed as one, and see the look on his face as he walked away from him.

"Mrs. Vargos," Martin's thoughts were interrupted. "Your mother is here in the garden, and the Baron is ready to escort you out."

Martin stood and looked in the mirror. The only emotion now that he felt was shame. The image he now saw was just too much. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, despair and humiliation, overwhelmed him.

Leanne lifted his chin and fastened a large white bow and flowing ribbon to the back of his hair as he watched in the mirror.

"The Baron is ready for you Mrs. Vargos. Have a lovely time with your mother." Leanne patted his hair again and lead him to the door.

rik581
rik581
538 Followers
12