The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

"I don't want an evening with that prick. Leanne. I don't want to be married to him. I have plans of my own for my life," he said staring straight ahead gathering his wits. "And they don't include this Baron jerk."

"But Mrs. Vargos, you are in an arranged, same sex marriage. It was arranged by your parents and agreed on by both families. It happens in a lot of arranged marriages the wives are unhappy at first. They had ideas and dreams of their own, but their families have made decisions for them, ones they believe are for the best, and they adapt with time. As you will. You must focus on your husband and being a good wife. You have much social status you know. Many women would give anything to be standing in your pumps," she said as she was adjusting one of his bras shoulder straps.

"I will pay any one of them a handsome sum to take my place. How bout you Leanne?" he said, as Leanne laughed.

"Oh Mrs. Vargos. You do exaggerate things."

"I just......When the arrangement was made, my dad, he didn't know......." he hesitated.

"Mrs. Vargos. It is my understanding that your dad took into consideration everything before committing you into this marriage. Arranged marriages are tough as the bride is not always consulted or allowed to have any say. It's time to accept, things as they are." She took his arm for him to stand up.

"And now it's time for you to go into the bedroom and share another intimate evening with your husband." She escorted him to the door by the elbow.

"Don't I need to get dressed in something?" he looked around assessing the situation trying to buy some time.

"No ma'am. Just bra, panties and stockings," she said.

"Wait Leanne." he looked at her. "I'm going to have this marriage annulled. I don't think we need to continue this any further."

"We just talked about this........"

"I'm asking the court to annul this marriage so I can have a sex change." The words jarred him. Leanne looked very surprised.

"Oh really. You want to be a woman?" she looked at him in a as if she didn't believe him. "So what's all the fuss when I'm dressing you? I would think you would like all the attention. Wearing women's clothes and looking like a woman is a lot different from changing your body to actually being a woman."

"Because you are dressing me to service this guy. I don't want to be with him. I'm not a sex toy to be dressed up and fucked by just anybody. I hate the thought of him," he said trying to convince her.

"A sex change huh?" she looked thoughtfully at him and smiled.

"You know to legally be a woman, you will have to have your dick and balls removed. You will have breast also. That's what you really want to do?" she studied him.

"Yes." It came out weaker than he thought but it came out. He just hoped it was convincing.

"Well it's OK with me. If you get this marriage annulled, I am all for you. You have my full support in having a sex change, and I'll support your decision to be a woman," she said smiling taking his elbow again.

"But, tonight you are still a married man. You are a wife and you have a husband who is waiting for his bride to come to his bed." She took him to the door.

The door was opened and she pushed him just inside and closed the door. He saw the keyhole move as it was locked.

"Hello my sweet." he turned to find the Baron relaxing on the bed.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12