The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
538 Followers

"Thank you," Martin said sounding finally relieved. Martin was uncuffed from the table and his hands were recuffed behind his back. Martin felt all eyes turn to him as he stepped out of the room. He quietly walked down the aisle toward the cell that would hold him for the short time he would be there waiting to be escorted home. Though it was not intentional, Martin was now a one man exhibition being paraded for all curious eyes to see. He could not hide any aspect of what was on display, and everyone in the room was forming opinions on what they were seeing. The reactions varied, and cell phones secretly snapped shots of this feminized man/bride as he took small dainty steps in his 6" pumps keeping pace with the officer. He kept the Bliss Mask facing forward, and was actually thankful he was wearing it for the first time to hide his true face from this humiliation. He heard more than one comment as he was escorted to the cell.

"On my god, he's wearing hair curlers?" one of the women said covering her mouth with a shocked look. What made it even more degrading, if that was even possible, was the fact that he was innocent in all this. He had been forced to look like this, and all these people who saw him believed that this is how Martin truly desired to be seen by the general public, without the handcuffs of course. Martin not being able to see himself had forgotten about the hickeys on his neck, but they didn't go unnoticed by everyone in the precinct. That would end up being the humorous topic of the day around the water cooler once Martin was out of the room.

All sorts of comments reached his ears as he walked by. One detective said to another after getting a full view of Martin, "Well, he is married to a man after all," trying to make sense of what he was seeing.

"I know, I know but....... my god look at this guy." They had somewhat stunned looks on their faces. "I could care less if it's legal, why would any man want to look like that? He's wearing a dress. I wonder what his mother thinks of all this, even if he is married to another guy. Call it eccentric if you want, but I think it's just plain weird."

"Chocolate and vanilla Liz. To each his own," the man replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess if it's what makes him happy. It's none of my business." The woman just shook her head as she watched Martin cross the room.

Martin crossed the room and waited as a door was unlocked for him to pass through. Once through the door another officer escorted him to a small cell where another man also sat waiting. Martin was uncuffed and put inside the cell. The man was maybe thirty years old and he laughed immediately as he looked at Martin.

"So what are you supposed to be doll? My reward for good behavior?" he smiled at Martin's appearance.

"Why don't you just shut up. I'm not interested in what you have to say." Martin lashed out at him in his male voice, not looking at him.

"So you're a dude. Hey don't be angry with me because you got caught wearing your mother's clothes. What's the matter honey, your mother wanted a girl and got you instead?" he laughed. Martin tried to ignore the man's taunts. "Made you dress up like a girl did she? The kids at school teased you since you were the only boy who wore dresses to school?" he taunted even more.

"SHUT UP!" Martin yelled at the man. Martin stood by the door, even though there were plenty of seats. He just wanted to get out of here.

"What's your name honey." Martin was becoming very nervous with this guy. "You know how long it's been since I cuddled with a woman?"

"I'm not a woman." Martin hissed.

"You sure look like one to me. I like that mask you're wearing. Kinda turns me on, you know. Been a while for me you know."

"I'm not interested in what you want." Martin said looking out the door.

"Oh, but I am very interested in what I want," the man said now standing. He was much larger than Martin. Martin now envisioned scenes of prison rape as the man looked him over. "And my very interested, trumps your not interested, big time. You know what I'm saying here," he said and grinned rubbing his crotch.

"Please, I don't want any problems here. I will be leaving here shortly. Can you just leave me alone till then?"

"Well, well. I can see you are very shy. Hey, I'm not a bad guy you know. Not at all. There are cameras in here you know. Well, except for the toilet. I tell you what I'll do for you pretty boy. You come over and sit and cuddle with me till you have to leave, be my girl, and I promise you I won't lift your dress and bend you over that toilet." he said nodding toward the toilet.

Martin grasped the bars tightly. He saw his red fingernails and cursed his feminine appearance. "I'm innocent," he whispered as the man touched his shoulder. "I'm supposed to be in a holding cell waiting for someone to pick me up. I'm not under arrest like you are. I haven't done anything wrong." his voice quivered now.

"I'm waiting to see a lawyer myself. This is not a waiting room though. Let's make the best of it, you and me."

"NO! Leave me alone."

"Hey babe, why don't you just come over here and hold me," the man said turning Martin around. "Come on you pretty little thing. You want to sit with me and be my girlfriend for a little while, or should I just bend you over the toilet now? I'm so excited already just from looking at you. You look really hot to me. My name is Ted by the way."

"HELP! Someone please help me," Martin yelled through the door. There was no response. Martin was trembling now as Ted took his hand and turned him to face him. "I don't think yelling is going to help. Tell me, you want to make out with me girly boy." Ted said looking through the eye holes of the mask. Martin lowered his eyes and began to softly weep feeling sorry for himself once again. Martin just shook his head, as words evaded him. Ted then pulled Martin's hand and led a reluctant Martin slowly over to the toilet.

"You're a very emotional young lady aren't you?" Ted said

"No!" Martin whimpered as he minced behind him his red toenails contrasting brightly against the floor. Martin's high heels had been removed by the officers before he was put in the cell. Ted instructed Martin to get on his knees and bend over the toilet and lift his dress up, while he was unzipping his pants. Martin backed up shaking his head, "Please, don't do this. I have money. I am very wealthy."

"That's very nice to hear. Buy me something nice for Christmas," the man said forcing Martin to his knees beside the toilet. Martin resisted as he was pushed over the toilet.

"NO!!!" Martin yelled out. "I want to make out with you instead," he pleaded.

"I don't believe you honey." the man said taking his large cock out of his pants. "You don't really want to make out with me do you? I mean.....I think you just don't want to be butt fucked right now," he said in such a crude way.

"No I really do. I want to make out with you."

"Do you like guys, sweet cheeks? Are you a real faggot? I mean you are dressed like a girl and all," he asked with a grin.

"Yes," Martin said his voice unsteady now trying to stop this man from having his way. "I'm actually married to a man."

"Really? Oh, so even when you're not in a place like this you still prefer men." Ted laughed, "Good! I'm excited. This had better be good though, with you being experienced and all, or I'll drag your ass back over here to the toilet and spread those cheeks for you."

Martin resigned himself, that for his own protection and self preservation, he needed to be a woman for this man, at least till he was summoned. Keeping this man's erection under control and out of his butt was Martin's main concern now.He now wished that the Baron would hurry to come and get him out of here.

Martin took Ted by the hand and lead the man back to the bench and sat down next to him. Martin crossed his legs and slowly wiggled his red painted toenails when he noticed Ted looking at them. Martin then allowed his head to be tilted back and let this man, whom he had just met, to kiss his neck and shoulders. Martin put one arm around Ted's shoulders and rubbed the man's crotch with his other hand. Martin closed his eyes as he suffered this humiliation, but it was something he had to do it. It wasn't long before Martin had the man's erection in his hand and was stroking it as fast as he could at the same time running his fingers through the man's hair while the man kissed his shoulders. Ted was groaning with pleasure while being masturbated by Martin. Then he suddenly shot his semen into the air. Part of it landed on the Bliss Mask, but the majority of the man's semen landed in Martin's roller set hair, as his head was being held down against Ted's chest. Martin slowed his hand as Ted finished. Martin's forearm pained him from the long steady masturbation he had just performed on Ted. Martin was actually relieved at seeing Ted's ejaculation and had feared he was going to be forced to take the erection bent over. Then letting go he wiped his hand on the skirt of his dress. Ted pulled Martin to him. Martin was forced to drop his panties to his ankles and spread his knees wide apart. With his head on Ted's shoulder Martin sat quietly and allowed Ted to slide his hand under his skirt and fondle him till the guards came. For 45 minutes Martin suffered the indignity of letting this man fondle his penis, which stayed totally limp the whole time. Martin sat with his hands on his spread knees, hoping someone would come soon before this guy decided Martin needed to be put over the toilet seat anyway. The guard smiled when he saw the two of them together.

"Alright, break it up you two." he said. "Ok Mrs. Vargos, pull your panties up and come over here." Martin did as he was told. "Turn your back to me and put your hands through the slot in the door here." Martin quickly did as he was told and the officer cuffed Martin's hands behind his back, then opened the door and led him out and they walked down the hallway.

"That man assaulted me in there. He forced me to jerk him off." Martin pleaded with the guard as he was led down the hallway.

"Lucky for you, you have that mask on," he chuckled. "Didn't look like you were to upset to me. Have a good time?" the guard said sarcastically.

"Yeah. I can't wait to do it again." Martin said just as sarcastic.

"Well, you may just get your chance there honey," he said pushing Martin into a small interview room. Martin was seated and once again his hands were cuffed to the table. The officer said nothing and walked away.

"What is going on here?" Martin said under his breath.

The door opened and Missy walked in. She was wearing a tight red leather skirt and black 3" pumps. She wore a white peasant blouse that was unbuttoned down to reveal much of the artificial cleavage she had acquired in her relationship with Martin's father.

"Missy. How did you know I was here? Never mind. You've got to get me out of here."

"I'm still listed as your emergency number I guess. Let's just say I was called. What the hell are you doing?" she hurried in and sat down in the chair across from him. Her fingernails were now painted a bright turquoise, and obviously professionally done, but she didn't wear them near the length she used to be required to wear them when she was married to Martin's father.

"I'm fed up with this shit Missy. I was running from this nightmare. Can you blame me?" he looked at her as calmly as he could.

"What about these charges Martin? Tell me what happened."

"I told them of how I've been abused, and that I want to press charges against the Baron. I also want this marriage dismissed, and they put me in a holding cell with another guy till someone can take my statement." He leaned toward the table and whispered, "A guy tried to violate me in the cell. I had to pacify him or he would have had his way with me. Get me out of here Missy."

"Is that what I see in your hair? Another man's semen?" she asked looking at the curlers with an unpleasant look on her face. "What would you expect being put in jail dressed as you are."

"I did what I had to do Missy. Now take me out of here."

"I can't Martin. As usual you didn't listen or trust me. Listen I don't know what you're talking about, you filing charges against the Baron. I do know though, that here are charges being filed against you," she said exasperated. "You were in a cell, not a waiting room you idiot. What's wrong with you?"

"What did I do.....I didn't do anything. What did I do?"

"Assault, and theft, to name a couple. What did you do to that woman." Missy looked at him with some concern.

"I was just trying to get free Missy. You have no idea what it is like for me. I was a prisoner. They torture me, I am forced to accept being degraded. I can't take it anymore," he said hanging his head. The idea of being arrested on these charges did seem likely to Martin now that she had brought it up. "Missy, please. I'm not a woman." he regained his composure now. "I don't want to dress like one, and I....I just....I don't want to have sex with a man." He shook his head as he cried softly. "Why can't anybody see that."

"They can see it Martin. They can," she said patting his hand. "That's why they tie you in that chair when they do your beauty treatments, and restrain you as you move about the premises. They know you don't want to dress like a girl honey, but you have no choice right now. You're husband wants you dressed as a woman, and that's how it's going to be, at least for now." She watched as Martin cried behind the Bliss Mask. "Martin, I need you to sign these papers so I can get you out of this terrible mess you're in," her sympathy quickly changed to a blunt reality of why she was there.

He looked at the papers. One was for the transfer of some funds from his account to hers. He noticed again that her name was Michelle Jacobs. "Why Missy do you need money?" He looked up at her, "Why did my father not leave you any money? What's really going on here?"

"It's a long story Martin and I don't have all the answers yet. I'm still trying to piece together what has happened and what it is going on."

"When did you change your name back to Jacobs? It says Jacobs here. When did you do that?" he looked at her.

"Just sign here Martin. We don't have time foe all this," she said ignoring his question.

"I'm not signing anymore documents till you tell me what is going on Missy."

"Fine Martin you want to know. Here is what I know. I was evidently never actually married to your father," she said in a mocking way, "That prick fooled me and everyone else by staging a phony wedding ceremony. Why? I don't know! I didn't even know we weren't married till the will was read," she threw her hair back in frustration. "When I think of how long I walked around on that man's arm as his stupid little bimbo, and allowing him to take all those sexual liberties..........it really pisses me off." She stood up obviously upset. Martin was confused. "Why the charade?" he wondered to himself.

"I was surprised when the dowry money was offered to me by the Baron, as your mother," she said looking at Martin, "They were obviously unaware of this situation too, so I took it. It must have been quite a secret. As far as I am concerned your father owed me that money. I was his obedient little Barbie doll for too many years to get nothing out of that whole deal. He owed me more than I got Martin," she said raising her eyes to Martin again, then gave a wicked little smile. "I'm here for the more. I want more Martin."

"I will not be blackmailed by you Missy," he yelled at her.

"Yes you will Martin. You will be blackmailed by me, and you will like it Martin, compared to the alternative. Most of your father's estate was left to his real wife I've been told, whoever the hell she is. That bastard was living a double life. You have a nice little trust fund that was left to you Martin. All I want in this deal is..................half," she bent over and put her hands on the table and looked at him.

"You can't do this Missy. I didn't do anything to you. Why are you trying to blackmail me like this?"

"True, you didn't do anything to me. You're correct. But, your father........that asshole did! He gave you some of HIS money , and you are going to pay me back for my time in that perverts non-marriage, with some of that money. It's called following the money honey."

"What? You're crazy. Why would I even think about such a thing? You can't get me out of here obviously," he said. "You need me here in this situation to leverage me. I can see that now. Why would you want to help me out of here? "

"I'm your best bet Martin." she said giving him a knowing look. "Listen, I don't know how all these other people are tied into this marriage thing. I don't know any of them, nor do I know any details. I just know I was used by your father Martin." She stood up and took a deep breath and regained her composure. "Strange though, you know the only real difference between you and I Martin right now?" she gave him a smile, "I don't mind having my toenails painted." She seemed satisfied that she had made her point that he was in a dire situation, and she was the only person he could openly talk to.

Martin didn't react but just stared straight ahead. "How do I know you won't just take my money and leave me here?"

"Oh, you don't sweetie, and the money I take will be MY money. It's just a chance you will have to take if you want my help," she smiled as if she might be hiding something else, "I'm telling you I will help you if you help me right now. I have nothing to gain by leaving you here afterwards." She threw her arms up and looked around the room.

"So Martin. Do you want to negotiate this little settlement with me and have a chance at being set free?" She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "And live like a man again." she stood back up and looked at him, "Or do you want live the rest of your life very comfortably as the Lady Vargos. Well, you may be a little uncomfortable sitting at times after having a dick in your ass I guess, now that I think about it. In any case, I'll have to make do with the few millions I've received already in the dowry? Hmmm.........and you may have to do without more than money," she smiled patting her own crotch, knowing she was in the strong position. "You know I have no problem having no penis. How about you?"

Martin reluctantly picked up the pen.

"Oh no honey, I want to hear you say the words to me. Tell me....you need my help" she whispered with much satisfaction.

"Why Missy? It's obvious isn't it," he stared blankly.

"Do it and I'll tell you why. Ask for the pen and say it," she said sexily.

Martin shook his head, "Missy, may I have the pen so I can sign this. I need you to help me," he said knowing how stupid it all sounded, but he had to try something, and in his mind this would leave a paper trail for any future attempts at getting back at her he might try.

"Sure sweetie," she said handing him the pen and he signed the money transfer, Marcia Vargos. "I will get you out of here because I believe now believe this is what your father wanted for you and anything I can do to foil his plan, I will find most satisfying." She stood quickly.

"How do you know this Missy?"

"Thank you very much Martin. I understand you have applied for your public crossdressing permit already," she said and giggled, then smiled at him, "Sorry honey, but you are going to need a permit right now. The attorney is working on your annulment as we speak, which will be based on your sex change, and desire to be a woman of course. Be sure and keep telling as many people as you can of your desire to be a real woman. Act like a girl Martin. Make them believe it, for a few more days anyway. Now darling, I must go and cash a check."

rik581
rik581
538 Followers