The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have spent so much time pleasuring you during our consummation," the Baron said, "I would like to have a nice quiet night of you pleasuring me," he said as he pushed Martin's head down so he lay across the Baron's stomach. Martin took the Baron's large uncircumcised penis in his hand, and began to massage it, working it in both hands. The Baron gave a slight groan of satisfaction as he lay his head back on the pillows and picked up a magazine and thumbed through the pages of nude women, while Martin stimulated him. The Baron's erection grew harder and Martin was now fully stroking the erection in an attempt to masturbate the Baron, before he had other ideas.

"Oh yes Marcia, that is so good," he said patting Martin's curlers. After half an hour Martin was getting tired, and was trying different things on his husband. When the Baron put his hand on the back of Martin's neck and pressured Martin's head down, Martin resisted, at least initially. The large purple head just inside the foreskin was in front of Martin's mouth now.

"Damn it," Martin whispered softly where only he could hear, and then opened his mouth as wide as he could and allowed the Baron's large erection to enter his mouth. His head was pushed halfway down the shaft and then the Baron let his hand up, and allowed Martin to raise his head up and down with his lips stroking the shaft, Martin was once again giving his husband a headjob.

"Oh, that feels so good Marcia," the Baron said as he changed magazines and opened up another to a fresh new set of nude women. The Baron gazed at he pages of the women he saw as the sexiest while he moaned at the extreme pleasures Martin's lips were delivering to his erection. Martin felt even more degraded, even as he was being used to by his husband. It didn't make sense to Martin, but the Baron not paying any attention to him was causing and even greater despair in Martin. The Baron pushed Martin's head a few times causing him to pick up the pace. Martin was breathing heavily through his nose as he delivered the blowjob even faster. Martin could tell the Baron was getting close. He felt him shifting around more and he sighed and groaned louder. Grabbing Martin's head the Baron rolled him over on his back and began humping his hips into Martin's face. Martin gagged as the huge erection went deep into his throat and was held there.

"GAWWK!!! AWK!!! ACK!!GAWWK!!" were the embarrassing, but totally involuntary sounds that were coming from Martin on each thrust now. His eyes squinted closed and his face bright red, even shades of blue when the cock was held in his throat for a little longer. Tears ran out the sides of Martin's eyes. He couldn't stop his husband from being so rough. The Baron then grabbed a hand full of the curlers at the back of Martin's head and pulled his head into him as he pushed his hips forward at the same time. Martin gagged and thought he might die, as the Baron's semen exploded into Martin's throat. He was held like this till the Baron's orgasm was complete and slowly his head was released. Martin rolled over choking and coughing, some of the Baron's semen drooling out the side of his mouth. Martin rolled over and said nothing as he cried to himself.

Martin was awakened by the Baron again that evening. The Baron already with raging hardon, he had Martin roll over on his hands and knees and stick his naked bottom high up in the air to be serviced. Martin gave some passive resistance, but was soon pushing his own face into the bed, biting the pillow. His red fingernails clawing the sheets and his red toes all curled tightly, as he tried with all his might not to scream out loud, while the Baron's large erect penis worked in and out Martin's very sore bottom. Nothing was said between the two. The sex was long and hard, and finally Martin's resistance broke and a tear filled plea came from his lips, but quietly in a whimper.

"Stop, please, just stop," and Martin began crying. The Baron continued to exercise his husbandly rights in Martin's butt hole till he had a very satisfactory orgasm deep inside Martin. Martin squealed at the force of the push during the orgasm, but said nothing. The Baron removed his cock from Martin, and rolled over. He gave Martin a quick peck on the cheek before going to sleep. Martin lay in the dark staring. He didn't know what to do anymore. No matter how hard he fought it, he had to do it all anyway. "Maybe I have to do this." He shook his head at the thought. The ceremony would be tomorrow and Leanne may even have him softened up before she started. His thoughts were now beginning to conflict. "I don't want this role in life. Being a guys wife?" he rolled over on his back, "but maybe I have no choice. I may have to be his wife after all." Tears again rolled down his face as he sobbed softly in the darkness.

12