The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

"Your father had his initials tattooed on my body Martin. I hated him for that as much if not more than the breast implants he forced me to have. I am not a possession, no matter how possessed I may be forced into being. Do you understand that?" Dorothy just continued to stand with his back to Martin, his panties pulled down under his butt cheeks to expose his bare ass and the initials of George Hastings.

"Then a situation arose, after my implants, and I told him that if he really believed that our relationship and marriage was perfectly normal, and there was nothing unusual or wrong with forcing one man to become another man's bride because a piece of paper said he could, would he do something for me to prove his love for me."

"What situation arose?" Martin said in anger. Dorothy turned slowly and held up a finger to his lips for Martin to hold on as he explained more. Martin saw Dorothy's cock and balls hanging between his legs now. "Put some clothes on. I don't want to see your dick hanging there." Dorothy ignored him and continued.

"I asked him to make you someone else's wife, just like he had done to me. Offer you up to a man that was looking for such a bride, like the Baron. If he would do that for me, then I would give him the affection he so desired from myself willingly, but not until you were married to another man and the marriage had been consummated with the full three night ritual, and you were forced to dress like a woman just like me." Martin could see the anger in Dorothy's heavily made up eyes. "I have to admit he was reluctant at first, he didn't seem to want to do this to you. Not his own son. It's ok for someone else's son to be forced to dress like a woman, but not his." Dorothy continued talking as he unhooked his bra, allowing his breast to stand firmly and proudly on his male chest, the nipples both brightly tattooed into pretty flowers, pierced with small gold rings.

"What are you doing Dorothy?" Martin said nervously watching the nude man strut toward him slowly as he talked. Dorothy took the chair and released the back allowing it to tilt back slightly so Martin was now in a reclining position.

"Then I reached out and gave your father a very deep seductive kiss of my own free will for the first time ever. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life Martin. I'd rather be forcibly fucked in my ass by him than to willingly kiss him on the lips. At least I wouldn't have to look at him. After that kiss though, well.............your divorce plans began to develop almost immediately, and his promise that you would be given in marriage to another man as a male bride if I accepted my relationship with him. Your fate was sealed then." Dorothy smiled now. "I also begged him to please have these implants removed from my chest, but he said no. He said they would have to stay because he liked me with breast," Dorothy said looking at his breast with a pouty lower lip. "You know Martin. I still think he would have pulled a fast one on me in some way if he hadn't died. Kind of like he did to Missy. He would have made me think somehow it had been done when it actually hadn't, but when he died, and all the pieces were already so neatly in place, it was easy to set in motion your marriage, and here you are. The Baron insisted after all."

"You're the one responsible for me being here then?" he yelled at Dorothy.

"No Martin. I'm just the one who requested you to be here. Your father is totally responsible. If he had let me go, I never would have had to ask for such a thing, and you would not be here right now dressed as a woman sitting on your sore, abused butt hole. But I wanted to see him suffer in some way, just a little. Make him have to see you, his own son being forced into wearing a dress whenever he came to visit, knowing full well you probably had a dick in your mouth that very morning and one up your ass the night before just because of him and his stupid obsessive desires for me."

"Why am I the one suffering here now for all this. It was my father that did you wrong, not me. Why take it out on me?" Martin looked out the corner of his eye at Dorothy now standing next to the chair.

"Suffering? Oh honey your not suffering. You just think you are suffering. You're just a little upset right now sweetie at having all this perversion inflicted on you so quickly. You're just all emotional trying to cope because you have to dress like a girl while every woman laughs at you when they see you, and other people just sit back and seem to be enjoying the mental and physical conflicts you are having right now. It's only been three days Martin. Just three days honey." Dorothy picked up his own cock in his hand and slowly stroked it where Martin could see what he was doing, and then Dorothy stared at Martin's still disbelieving face.

"What are you doing?" Martin hissed in anger.

"You don't really understand how all this works yet, do you honey? Let me ask you a simple little question Martin. If I told you I was going to masturbate right now and cum in your ear, what would you do?" Martin felt Dorothy touch his cock up close to his ear.

"Damn it Dorothy, I'll get you for this. Get away from me."

"No honey that's not the correct answer, Dorothy breathed feeling the excitement inside him growing, "Now try again dear, and this time be realistic. Look around you first." Dorothy said as he slowly picked up the pace and stroked his cock even faster causing it into a firmer erection.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" Martin was unable to move, desperate to get away from all this.

"That's not it either. Martin. The answer is, nothing. You will do absolutely nothing but just sit here in this wonderful chair that was designed for poor boys like us, and allow me to jerk off in your ear. My cum will fill your ear and run down the side of your face and you will be able to do nothing to stop it." Dorothy outlined the route his cum would take with his fingertip as he talked. "That's how the reality is here. The sooner you accept it the better." Dorothy was now stroking himself fully enjoying the twinges of ecstasy that were still deep in his loins.

"Why are you torturing me like this?" Martin sat limp now in the chair, waiting, almost resigned now that Dorothy was going to do as she had said, but hoping she was only bluffing about masturbating on him.

"Honey, You want to know what real suffering is?" Dorothy began as he continued to masturbate himself, "In two years you will wonder why this man still does all this to you everyday single day he's in town. Oh, he'll be gone often enough, they always are. He'll have some beautiful young girl that accompanies him on his trips and performs in his bed at night, receives gifts and favors from him. You'll wonder why he doesn't just keep her and let you go. You'll never get used to it either, I can promise you that, but you will become more accustomed to things. Even though his dick may not be as painful when filling your ass physically, as you will get more and more used to that, mentally it is only going to get worse Martin. Much worse."

Dorothy put one of his hands firmly on Martin's forehead now. "Martin, a couple of years ago when I was strapped to that hospital bed knowing that the room down the hall was in the process of being prepped by the medical staff, I knew what time I was scheduled to have surgery, and there was a clock on the wall that I could see as it slowly counted down. It was a very sadistic setup. Evil in fact, and nobody would listen to me, no matter how emphatically I protested I was a man and I didn't want breast, they were going to give me a pair of breast anyway Martin," Dorothy smiled and looked Martin in the eye, breathing very heavily now from the physical stimulation he was giving himself. "I'll tell you something, when they started pushing me down that hall, unable to get off that table, unable to do anything but go with them, so they could do a surgical process on me so I'd to have breast like a woman, I began to understand real mental anguish as a man. I screamed till they put me out. It was a nightmare Martin. When I awoke, it was all over, and I had breast. I know what suffering is Martin. I've lived through it." Dorothy firmly gripped Martin's forehead now and placed the end of his erect penis firmly in Martin's ear and pushed forward.

"Oh my...........Shhhhh........now be very still baby," Dorothy said softly taking deep breaths and as he pushed forward his legs started shaking. He stroked his erect cock now with a fierce anticipation of his building orgasm, "Oh, yes! Oh baby, oh yes,......oh.........Oh I'm cumming......... YESSS!!!!!!"

"NO! DAMN YOU DOROTHY DON'T DO IT. STOP," Martin squealed, but it was too late, as Dorothy's hot semen began shooting directly into his ear from point blank range, running out the bottom of his ear, down his lobes to his earrings and onto his shoulder and down his neck. It was a very humiliating and degrading act that Dorothy was performing on Martin. Dorothy pressed his dick hard against Martin's ear as the cum kept filling it and then running down Martin's neck.

"Oh my god! Stop!" Martin broke down and cried as he panicked and struggled against the leather straps. "You are disgusting faggot. Stop this," Martin said as his voice faded into sobs. He could literally hear the demoralizing act that was taking place, each time the cum shot into his ear. Martin's toes curled under as the hot semen was pumped in his ear, and finally they relaxed only after the last bit of cum was expelled from Dorothy's penis.

Martin didn't say a word but wept openly from the humiliation of what Dorothy had just done to him, as well as he was now emotionally broken by the entire ordeal. As Dorothy put his panties back on, Martin swam in the despair of the revelations Dorothy had just put on him. He just didn't understand why everyone seemed to insist this was now the best life for him and were so determined that this was how he was going to live from now on that the use of force was accepted and even encouraged. He also couldn't understand the cruelty of Dorothy, after all he had been forced through the same things and had seemed like an ally the last time they had met. Why was there no compassion from him now?

As Dorothy was putting on his high heels he said, "You see Martin, you just laid there and let me masturbate in your ear, just like I said you would." Dorothy looked at himself in the mirror as he put his breast in the cups of his bra and fastened it behind his back. Pulling up his dress he then primped his hair slightly, using the mannerisms any woman would, doing the same things, and then he turned back to Martin, "We will be talking again I'm sure." Dorothy looked at Martin's tears, "Oh stop your crying Martin, and try to be a little more resigned to the fact of what is going on here with you the next time we meet. It wouldn't hurt if you were to show a little more consideration for the people that are trying to help you here too." Dorothy walked away from the mirror now, "Oh and honey, a helpful hint, try to be a little less vocal about your own selfish concerns in all this. You're a real heterosexual man who happens to have a husband and dresses like a woman now, so just deal with it. Nobody here really cares what you have to say about it and it's so unbecoming a real man of your means and stature in society to be whining all the time about what clothes you are wearing." Dorothy gave a smile and a wink to Martin, "Wouldn't you agree...............Lady Vargos?" Dorothy gave a giggle as he dabbed his finger in Martin's ear and got a drop of his semen on his fingertip and then quickly touched it to the tip of Martin's nose. He then turned to leave the room as Martin cried still reclined back in the restraining chair.

When Leanne entered Martin was still feeling his helplessness and he felt sorry for himself. Almost pure self pity. He couldn't help it. It was such a huge conspiracy against him in his mind. All the people who wanted him here were getting their way. Leanne walked in and sat the chair back up right. She then noticed the semen in and around Martin's ear, and running down his neck.

"Well that figures," she said reaching for a towel and cleaning Martin's neck and ear as best she could. "That man has always been a problem," she said referring to Dorothy. "I can't believe he did this."

"Why didn't you tell me you knew him Leanne? Why did you just let him do this to me?"

"He was suppose to just talk with you. Not jerk off on you. And it's not my job to reveal those type things Lady Vargos. I'm here to decorate you in the appropriate fashions for your public and social needs. Along with any fetish desires your husband may request for evenings or in the bedroom," she said as she finished wiping the cum out of his ear.

"I don't like it." he cried softly his lip shaking.

"I know you don't. That's why you are seated in this chair with all these straps. You will adjust with time though. I promise it will get easier for you Lady Vargos." Leanne pulled a full length mirror in front of Martin so he could see how he looked strapped in the chair. He looked so erect and rigid in the chair. He moved his fingers, watching his red fingernails dangle helplessly over the ends of the arm rest. He wiggled his toes that protruded through the ends of the pink peep toe pumps he was wearing.

"Let me out of this chair Leanne," Martin blubbered as she watched him. Leanne turned the chair around. He could the feel the headrest loosen finally.

Leanne began to loosen all the straps, but as she did she told Martin that he had one more person to meet before his husband left, then he could retire for the evening. She told him that the concubine the Baron was taking with him needed to meet with him before they left. It was customary for the woman that was approved to sleep with the husband when he was away, meet with him, the wife, before sharing time with the Baron. The same was true of the concubine that would take care of Martin, but the Baron had already met with them as he was the one who also approved that concubine, though Martin had absolutely no say in the matter. Sex with these concubines was not seen as an infidelity of the marriage, but a healthy way of catering to the sexual desires and loneliness of the spouses while they were separated.

As Martin slowly stood Leanne had him turn around and lift dress and drop his panties so the butt plug could now be removed. Martin was bent over holding the chair arm when Leanne pulled the tape off his buttocks with one quick pull.

"YEOOWW!!" Martin tried to stand and turn only to be pushed back down by Leanne. "That hurt," he said as she had him spread his legs more.

"QUIET! OK, Let it out slowly," she said pulling on the base of the plug. Martin was so relieved when the plug was finally removed. He tried to stand again only to be held down by Leanne. Leanne put on a latex glove and popped it at the wrist as she slid her hand in it. Leanne's lubricated, gloved finger entered his tight, sore ass hole to lubricate his anal opening again.

"What are you doing this for?" Martin whined, but some how he deep down inside didn't really want to know.

"Y our husband is getting ready to leave."

"I don't want to see him right now," Martin said through tears that he couldn't control any longer. His brain was so confused now as to who he was or who he was going to be, having heard all the reasons he was here, and all the people that had taken part in it.

"I'm sorry ma'am, your husband wants me to bring you to the men's restroom to see him before he goes." Leanne now let in a man and woman to help escort Martin. The girl had a smile on her face as the man stepped in the room to assist her.

"THE MEN'S RESTROOM!" Martin yelled as his tears welled up ready to flow again. Martin was forcibly stood up. "A public restroom?" Martin whined twisting in their grip. Taking him by the arms they stood him up and escorted him forcibly out of the room and down the hall.

"Oh god," he cried out as he was dragged down the hallway, his 6" high heels dragging the floor. Martin was so exhausted he could give little resistance at all.

"Stop pushing me," Martin insisted as he was dragged down the hall with his head hanging low till they got to the public restrooms. There stood the Baron arm in arm with Tiffany. Tiffany looked hot in her tight black leather pants and 4" red high heel sandals that showed off her turquoise painted toenails, and of course Martin now knew all too well how the Baron insisted on seeing pretty toenails on his women, and on him too. She wore a white peasant blouse with no bra that clearly showed her nipples through the fabric, and she now had elegant long red fingernails. She smiled as Martin was brought in front of them. It was obvious that someone had assisted her in her new look that now catered more to the Baron's likes.

"Haven't you done enough to me all ready?" Martin said pulling back as best he could.

"Ah,there you are my sweet," the Baron smiled at the feminized, emotionally broken man. "Marcia this is Tiffany. She will be my concubine while I am away. Isn't she beautiful," the Baron said smiling and giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "I will leave you two to talk privately about details, while I finish up a couple of things." As the Baron was walking away, Martin was pulled to his feet and his hands were pulled behind his back and handcuffed. The attendants left also leaving Martin alone with Tiffany.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Vargos. Your husband is such a wonderful man," she said with a giggle at the sight of this distressed man standing in front of her.

"What do you want?" Martin looked at her with eyes that seemed resigned to his fate.

"As you know, I will be having sex with your husband and taking care of his needs while we are away. Are there any special needs he has or little things that he likes in bed that you could share with me?"

" WHAT? You can't be serious." Martin stumbled in his 6" heels his male voice sounding sharp. "I could care less."

"That's what we're here to talk about right? Satisfying your husband. I don't want to disappoint him or you either."

"I hope you like a mouth full of dick bitch, because that's what you're going to get," Martin tried to sound aggressive and intimidate her, but he sounded tired.

"Well duh. Like I didn't know that. Of course he will want me to suck his penis. He's a man isn't he?" Tiffany said in a matter of fact manner. Then she had a bit of an embarrassed look on her face. "I'm sorry Lady Vargos. I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you. I know you are a man too, and you don't get your penis sucked anymore..............but I'm sure you still desire the pleasures and feeling of such things if you were allowed. Maybe your concubine will be so kind as to offer you some oral stimulation."

"Just go away. I'm done with this. Leave me alone."

"I do have a pussy for him to use. I will offer that to him first. Hopefully he'll want that instead of well, you know. I mean, I can take it up my bottom if I have to, but it's very uncomfortable for me, and if he has a really big penis it just hurts too much," she said in a bashful manner. "How about moaning. Does he like for you to moan during sex? Do you scream out during his orgasm? Does he like that?" she asked.

"Yeah. I scream all the time, but know one cares. What man wouldn't scream with a another man's big dick stuck up his ass," Martin said in a mildly sarcastic tone.

"Does he have a big penis?" she asked with a timid smile.

"Yes." Martin said quietly. "Is that whaht you want to here?"

"I like a man with a large penis. I'm sure I will enjoy sharing time with him." she said smiling.

The Baron was coming back down the hallway now. "Thank you very much Lady Vargos. I will do my best," she said as she stepped back and received another kiss from the Baron. This time it was little more passionate.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers