The Marsh Queen

Story Info
A loving surrender, life then blooms in the fae Queen's womb.
2.7k words
4.26
34.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in the same universe as my Behind Locked Chambers series but, this happens prior to the events in that story. Everyone in this story is over 18; they're fairies for crying out loud, they live for super long period of time. There is some flash back stuff that happens when the fairies were young (nothing sexual) but, they're only young for those moment. During the action and all in my story, everyone is old enough to consent. They're all at least 100+ years old. Enjoy!

*************

Upon opening his eyes and coming into contact with direct sunlight, the formerly slumbering prince knew how he must proceed. He had to cross the bridge between the ruins of his kingdom and enter the land that belonged to the new Marsh Queen.

He knew very little about the way she ruled...However, he knew who she was.

Gardenia, his Gardenia. The girl that he remembered having been best friends with.

They had both been so young, just children and, that had been when their tribes were still at peace; right before the split and Wars of The Split would begin.

Looking down at his reflection in the water, he could almost hear Gardenia's voice in his ear, giggling and calling him by his nickname, Benny.

Of course, once he'd turned fifteen, he preferred to go by his full name Benjamin and would even settle for Ben if others insisted on shortening his name. Gardenia was the only one who got to call him Benny, anyone else calling him by that name was plain wrong.

The years had passed at an almost unreal pace, until the wars had been going on for more than a century.

But, that was it. On the day that Wars of The Split between the tribes had passed the century mark, The Marsh Tribe had come out with an all trumping move.

Gardenia's mother, the Queen of The Marsh Tribe at the time, had ordered an all-out attack on The Rose Tribe, the tribe perviously lead by Benjamin's father.

Everyone went down...Their wings burned up, their bodies quickly dissolved into the ground, replenishing it instantly.

When Benjamin thought that he was about to lose his life, Gardenia's mother stopped and placed her hand on his forehead.

"You, dear child, are not yet ready to face this world. You adore my daughter and, you have my blessing. But, you have to be able to understand the reality of the wars that have just taken place. And, for that, you must slumber as the truth plays before your eyes. When you wake, Gardenia will be queen and will be waiting for you. Now, sleep."

And, that was the last clear thing he remembered. Of course, aside from the flood of information that hit him as he stood up. He knew that his tribe had been in the wrong, that their violent methods were what had provoked the Marsh Tribe to react in such a way. Plus, he knew that he'd been slumbering for at least 100 years.

All of that aside, Benjamin wanted nothing more than to see Gardenia again. His love for her had never died, he only hoped that she still felt the same.

*************

It was nightfall by the time that Benjamin had reached the entrance of the marsh. No one was out at this hour and he would be exhausted by morning if he ended up having to use his wings for light.

"Halt! Who goes there?" A female fairy with armor made of rocks stood in front of the entrance to The Marsh.

"I am Benjamin, Prince of The Rose Tribe, the sole survivor of The Rose Tribe...I'm here for Gardenia," He explained.

The jaw of the armored fairy dropped wide open. No one referred to The Marsh Queen as by her name! No one...who was this man to be doing so? Either way, he should be dealt with and The Marsh Queen should decide his fate.

"This way," The armored fairy began to lead the way.

*************

"Your majesty, this man is here to..."

"Benny?" The Marsh Queen's eyes widened, she was no longer The Marsh Queen but once again, Gardenia.

"It's me," He nodded.

Gardenia forced out a breath, convinced that she would have forgotten how to do such a thing if she hadn't made it a point to think about it.

"Asphodel, leave us. I will call for you if need you. Go, be on your way," Gardenia's tone was firm and commanding.

The armored fairy did as she was told and now Gardenia and Benjamin were alone in Gardenia's throne room. Well, not quite a 'throne room'.

Gardenia was settled on a lily pad, Benjamin was only a few feet away from her. The tall grass surrounding them was what made this a 'room'. And, while there was a bit of water circulating around the room, it was no more than a few inches.

"Come to me, Benny...please?" Gardenia spoke, her voice shaking with a combination of nervousness and happy anticipation.

Benjamin looked over at her. With age, she had only become more and more beautiful. He had to take in the sight of her. Her rich, chocolate skin, her hair black as crow feathers and her deep blue eyes...Wow.

She only wore a bra-top and bottoms both made of moss. With one tug, those would peel right off her, exposing her beautiful body.

"Benny?" She spoke again.

"I'm sorry," He sighed and started making his way over to her.

"You're forgiven," She said before pulling him into a kiss.

"Gardenia..." Benjamin broke their kiss, "I..."

"Benny, before anything you must know, it's time that I take a husband..."

A silence fell over the male fairy, he waited for Gardenia to continue.

"And, I rule without a king. That is the way of this land. I don't have to take a husband but, I wish to. I want children, Benny. But, not just any man of fae kind would be okay with the fact that I rule on my own. I must know, are you okay with that?"

"Yes, Gardenia, you know I am!" He pulled her close.

A sigh escaped the queen, "I need to be sure that there is no magic influencing your decision."

"There isn't," Benjamin grabbed her hands, "I know the truth about everything and, even though your mother put that spell on me, she didn't do anything to change my feelings for you. I would have done anything for you before and I would still do anything for you now."

"I love you," The corner's of Gardenia's mouth curled up into a smile, "Then, will you be my husband?"

"I would love to be your husband," He smiled himself.

Now it was Gardenia's turn to take in the sight of Benny. He was still her Benny and he always would be, no matter what. He was more muscular than she remembered, her mother's spell hadn't frozen him in time, it had accounted for time that would pass; he had grown as should have during the time that he was out. His creamy skin was still smooth, his dirty-blond hair still shone like gold when the light hit it the right way and his eyes, the two emerald orbs that were ingrained into Gardenia's memory had never looked better.

"You have accepted my offer of marriage, then, let us be one," She stood up as she made her way to the center of the lily pad.

Ben tried to speak, but his words were lost within the frenzy overtaking his thoughts right now. They were going to be one, they were to be married.

"Asphodel, bring the others. A marriage cannot take place without witnesses,"

Gardenia's lips that were painted bright blue curved into a smile, this was going to fun.

That was the way of the fae tribes outside of the kingdoms. All of the tribes people came to witness unions, pleasuring themselves to such an event and with all of the pleasure and good magic in the surrounding area, this would create many blessings for the couple at hand.

Of course, this was usually the case but, Gardenia knew that the majority of her people had taken to sleeping for the night so, only her most trusted counsel and their mates would be watching.

The first member of Gardenia's council was Asphodel and her mate was a female fairy, Lila. Asphodel's deep, tan skin and muscular features were a nice contrast to the petite and creamy skinned beauty that was Lila.

Now, Asphodel was involved in leading the army while, it was up to others to tend to kingdom management, such as keeping The Marsh in tip-top shape and this fell to the fairy, Sunbeam. She possessed a true caramel complexion and her sandy hair styled in two buns was reminiscent of her two mates, Zephyr and Skye, both males.

After Sunbeam and Asphodel came Lenora, a rather pale fairy with midnight black hair, was an ambassador of sorts. She made sure that the kingdom of the land did not try and drive the tribe fairies out...well, more than they already had done eons ago. She was one of the key people who helped to prevent the kingdom fairies from taking away more land. She also was good about setting in motion peaceful treaties. Her peaceful nature then bled over into her love life as, two fairies had stolen her heart: Willow, her female mate and Oliver, her male mate. There was never anything but harmony between the three.

For all fae-kind the sharing mates was a common practice, even if that may not be the right choice for everyone. Clearly, Asphodel and Lila had no intention of sharing or leaving one another. This was also true for the last member of Gardenia's most trusted council.

That was Polly, a little blonde minx of a fairy with freckles all over her body. Polly was married to Gardenia's younger brother, Ash. The happy couple had recently welcomed their first child together. Therefore, only Polly would be attending Gardenia's marriage ceremony tonight. Ash was going to stay with his and Polly's son but also, he would rather miss out on his sister having sex either way. That was another thing about watching marriages; if one felt that they would be uncomfortable watching a sibling or relative move onto married life, they were allowed to skip the ceremony, no questions asked.

When all of Gardenia's councilwomen and their mates showed up, they bowed to her. They waited for her to speak, to alert them of what would be happening next.

"My dearest advisors, mates of my dearest advisors," Gardenia spoke, "I will be taking a husband tonight and while that will not change my status of ruling or much of the way this tribe is run, I wanted you to be present for this because I want you to know that my trust in you, your mates and all of my tribes people never dies...Once one of the Marsh Tribe..."

"Always one of the Marsh Tribe!" Her council members and their mates finished her thought.

"Benjamin, former Prince of The Rose Tribe, do you swear to solemnly be my king, to never interfere in my rule yet, love me all the same...?" Gardenia's former commanding tone softened, she wasn't quite sticking to the script but, it was a risk she could afford.

"I do," Ben answered her without hesitation, "Gardenia, I will do anything for you, I'll do anything to be with you, anything!"

"Let it be known, our love is real," Gardenia gripped onto Ben's shirt and ripped it from his body in one strong pull.

"N-now what?" Ben's cheeks blushed bright red as he whispered this to his bride, he was nervous.

"Now, we let nature take it's course," Gardenia whispered back sensually, "Don't think too much, as I said, we let nature take it's course."

Their hands moved together, removing their clothing from each other's bodies. As he'd predicted before, Ben was correct in thinking that Gardenia's clothes would peel right from her body as he thought. His clothes were soon no more...

Gardenia took it upon herself to tear them off of him and to shreds while she was at it but, that was fine by him. They didn't need clothes, at least not right now. They only needed each other. And — Ben was almost unable to process any clear thought when Gardenia took his rigid length in her mouth. The warmness of her mouth and saliva surrounding his shaft were almost too much to bear.

Suddenly, Gardenia stopped sucking off Ben and knelt up, "I cannot waste your precious cum, my love."

Ben shuddered in pleasure at that, he knew the law of the land but, he wanted to hear her say it.

"And, why is that?" He managed, doing his best to cling to a coherent state of mind.

"Because our union will not be official unless you cum deep inside of me," Gardenia smirked sexily as she said these words, she spoke in a sultry tone.

Next, Gardenia lay on her back, spreading her legs as far as they would go. She began to finger herself before her council and they moaned and awed in pleasure, more in the idea of the pleasure that Gardenia was about to experience. She was going to be united with her true love.

Ben made his way back to Gardenia, figuring that if he stayed on the other side of the lily pad, they would never be married and he would stand there in some sort of stupor of disbelief. Thankfully, he was able to keep his composure and was indeed, allowing nature to take it's course.

He straddled Gardenia and with a nod of approval, he slid into her. Instantly, Gardenia moaned not only in pleasure but at the pain of Ben's length forcing her womanhood to stretch to its fullest to accommodate him.

"G-Gardenia," He breathed her name, his breathing was becoming difficult to control; being in her was overwhelming him quickly.

"Shh," She offered just above a whisper, "Slowly, we are to continue to let nature take it's course."

Nodding in understanding, they did as such. Ben's wide shaft slid in and out of Gardenia slowly, going deeper with each slow but rhythmic thrust.

Gardenia moaned louder, and louder, nearing the edge of climax much sooner than she had anticipated.

"Oh...Benny, please! Pleeeeaaase!" The Marsh Queen begged, "Fill me up, my darling."

While he attempted to respond to that, his words became caught in his throat and he responded by going faster and with squeals of joy from Gardenia, he knew to keep doing what he was doing.

The fire between them only seemed to get hotter by the second. This was getting to be too much to handle. The couple wanted nothing more than to reach that sweet release. They needed this, their love making to come to its long-over due fiery culmination and let them be one forever more.

Finally, those lightning bolts of fulfillment struck. They screamed together in an uninhibited cry of satisfaction as Ben's pulsing life flooded within her. They were one now, their union was now officially recognized by the kingdom.

*************

Had any of the others been watching Gardenia more closely that night, they would have noticed the way that her wings had lit up slightly as she and Benjamin climaxed together. That was something the bodies of all fae females did. It was very easy to miss because anyone's wings could light up at anytime but, this was an involuntary thing in fae females because, it was their body's way of showing that new life was now flourishing within their womb.

Now, Ben had noticed the quick flicker of light in Gardenia's wings but, he had always believed the 'light flicker indicating pregnancy' to be a myth and nothing more.

However, Gardenia was swollen with child and, she would be giving birth any day now. It just all came down to her light breaking which was being monitored carefully. Either way, she and Ben were thrilled to not only be husband and wife but to be starting a family of their own. Perhaps the Marsh Tribe would finally return to its peaceful and put-to-together beginnings with the birth of this child.

*************

Alright, so, that's it. And, I cut it there because there will be a lot more about this in Behind Locked Chambers, I promise! It's significant to some upcoming details and, well, I can't go spoiling all of those. I've said this before but, I get a large portion of my fairy knowledge from True Blood. Thanks for reading!