The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Story Info
Mary Does Christmas (and the Newsroom).
8.2k words
4.59
20.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers

A fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

December 23 had started out as the joyous occasion that it should be, WJM assistant Mary Richards had finished completely decorating her desk for the coming Christmas holiday. Santa's sleigh and reindeer were prominent on her desk and she even had a tiny nativity scene tucked away in her top drawer. Everyone in the newsroom thought of Mary as one of Santa's elves: she went out of her way to spread holiday cheer. She was counting on leaving work early for the drive home on Christmas Eve to be with her folks for the holiday, when her boss Mr. Lou Grant called her into his office. Knowing he was not exactly jolly, she had decorated his office with a single piece: an extremely tiny pipe-cleaner tree on his desk. It couldn't have been more than 1 1/2 inches tall and he made a joke about it shedding needles on his desktop. Mary's upbeat mood was soon dampened when he informed her that since she was the newest member of the Newsroom, she would be required to work on Christmas day. The tradition of spending the holiday with her family was ending and Mary was heartbroken as she entered her apartment after work that evening.

As she finished decorating her tree, her best friend, and upstairs neighbor, Rhoda Morgenstern attempted to cheer her up. They made a date to have dinner and spend Christmas Eve together in Mary's cozy apartment and Mary's mood lightened. Reporting for work at the television newsroom on the day before Christmas, Mary had resigned herself to her fate and decided to make the best of it. She exchanged gifts with her good friend, head news writer Murray Slaughter, and was actually getting back into the holiday spirit when Fred, the WJM weatherman, asked her to work for him that evening so he could spend Christmas Eve with his family. He played the guilt card by telling her he hadn't spent an entire Christmas with his family in years and she reluctantly acquiesced. He agreed to cover for her while she went home for a quick dinner and Mary drove home in a somber mood.

Normally she would have put some Christmas music on her record player as soon as she entered her apartment, but she just wasn't in the mood as she hastily put together a Christmas Eve feast consisting of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She broke the news to Rhoda, who was actually Jewish and only celebrated Christmas to join Mary, and they both began Christmas Eve totally depressed. After finishing her sandwich, not even all the festive lights on her drive back to WJM through downtown Minneapolis could cheer Mary. As quitting time approached for everyone else, they systematically wished her a "Merry Christmas," while admonishing her for falling for Fred's sob story. When Mr. Grant finally left the newsroom it began to sink in that she would not be seeing another human until the next day. The only other person in the building was a night-watchman who had to remain in the lobby, and this was 1970 so there was no 24-hour news stations, no overnight newsperson. The newsroom would be manned by the teletype machine from the time Mary left at midnight until she returned at 6:00 AM on Christmas Day.

There was really nothing to do as she checked the teletype every few minutes on a slow news night. She watched all the traditional Christmas Eve fare on television: "It's A Wonderful Life," and "A Christmas Carol." When a presentation of "The Nutcracker" ballet came on, Mary glanced around the newsroom by reflex, making sure she was alone, and then began to gayly dance around the room using her best ballet moves. She was built like a classic dancer; tall, lithe and very flexible. Using all the moves she had learned at dance class as a child she freely moved around the newsroom bending in a "plie" and then jumping in her best "saute." Mary had often fancied herself as a professional ballet dancer, but knew from experience that her tiny ankles could not handle the stress. The dancing had lifted her mood and she was actually smiling to herself when she heard the familiar mechanical whirr of the elevator out in the hall. Suddenly fear gripped her because she knew there was no one else in the building who could leave the lobby and her imagination went into overdrive. Quickly she propped a chair against the doors and dialed her best friend Rhoda to tell her that a murderer was coming to get her.

She nearly dropped to her knees in relief when the unlikely trio of Mr. Grant, Murray, and eternally obnoxious newscaster Ted Baxter appeared at the doors carrying brown grocery bags. "Oh Mr. Grant, Murray, Ted; what are you doing here," she cried out.

"We're here to surprise you," Mr. Grant explained, "we're having a Christmas party. We were going to call, but it was Ted's idea to surprise you. I'm going to call Gordy (the WJM sportscaster) to join us."

Mary was so filled with relief and happiness that she forgot she had called Rhoda in a panic, until the phone rang and a frantic Rhoda asked Ted if he was the murderer. Mary quickly reached for the receiver and assured Rhoda that everything was fine; inviting her to join them for an impromptu holiday celebration. They had brought bottles of soda, juice and vodka that they mixed together in the water-cooler bottle for a festive punch. Paper cups, bags of chips, and bowls of dip were produced and spread on top of filing cabinets. Gordy brought more "munchies" and Rhoda burst through the door wearing one of her outrageous, brightly colored jump-suits. Unaware that Ted had poured the entire quart bottle of vodka into the punch, a carefree Mary drank freely and was soon dancing happily among the desks. Usually Mary's alcohol intake was limited to an occasional glass of wine with dinner so the vodka almost immediately took effect. All four males were unashamedly eying Mary's long slender legs as she gyrated to the pop tunes on the radio station Ted had tuned in.

When "American Woman" blared from the speaker, a very inebriated Mary began to twirl and shimmy almost uncontrollably and Rhoda joined her. From the way Rhoda's breasts swayed inside her loose jumpsuit, the men were fairly certain she had omitted her bra that evening. She had been in such a hurry to join Mary at the station that she had simply neglected to put on any underwear at all, and the feeling was incredibly liberating. Ted, who considered himself a "silver haired irresistible lothario" began to twist his upper body to the beat in front of Rhoda, trying to capture her attention. Watching this free-spirited woman shake her curves and ample breasts was exciting every male in the room and suddenly it seemed to be filled with sexual tension. Mary and Rhoda could sense it also; it was as if they could smell the testosterone; and mixed with the alcohol it was causing their arousal.

After working up a sweat dancing to "Spirit In the Sky," Mary virtually collapsed in her office chair while Rhoda seemed to be having her second wind twisting between Ted and Gordy. Mr. Grant wiggled his finger and motioned for Mary to join him in his office. He had taken off his tie and jacket and Mary could not help but notice how his muscular upper body strained against his crisp white dress shirt. She had always had a secret crush on her brusque, somewhat crude boss and tonight found herself becoming aroused at his close proximity. She stood leaning back against his desk as he closed the door gently behind him and turned to look at her. Her green dress did a marvelous job of displaying her slender legs as it ended about six inches above her knees. It was accessorized by a matching belt tied at the waist around two large ornamental rings and had a zipper that began at the neck and ended at her waist. While becoming perspired dancing, Mary had pulled the zipper down a couple inches and exposed some bare flesh below her neck.

On many women there would have been exposed cleavage, but Mary had been shortchanged in the breast department. Her 34 B's were barely handfuls and when in her apartment alone, she never bothered with a bra. In public however, a bra was a necessity because what she lacked in cup size, she more than made up for in nipples. Her nipples were incredibly long, nearly 3/4 of an inch and extremely sensitive. If she didn't wear a bra, the rubbing against her clothes quickly aroused them and they became quite prominent and visible through her shirts. When Mr. Grant turned to face her, she flashed him that electric smile and inquired, "yes Mr. Grant, you wanted to see me?"

As he slowly approached the desk, Mary was almost hypnotized by the movement of his muscular torso and could feel her nipples becoming erect under her clothes. Suddenly, even though she knew she was drunk, he was the most desirable man she had ever known. "It's Christmas Mary...call me Lou," he almost whispered as he bent towards her face. "You can really dance," he stated, "it makes me wonder what else that little body is good at. You know, I have always been attracted to you...have you ever had any romantic feelings about me."

Feeling her crotch grow moist, Mary flung her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his while breathing, "oh, Mr. Grant." He crushed his lips into hers as his hands firmly grasped her tight little ass cheeks through her dress. For some reason he was surprised at what tiny little handfuls they were as he squeezed and released them rhythmically. As her tongue searched for his, Mary's mind was racing and she felt light headed while registering the warmth spread from her ass to her crotch. She desperately wanted this brute of a man; this man she had a secret crush on from the moment he had interviewed her. Dropping her hands, she pushed his slightly back and worked feverishly on his shirt buttons, one button popping off and rolling across the floor. He released her bottom and swiftly whipped his shirt down his arms, tugged his undershirt off over his head and stood before her naked from the waist up. Mary reached gingerly forward and began to run her hands through his thick chest hair; she had always been turned on by a hairy chest.

Mary's pulse rate shot up as Mr. Grant deftly untied her belt and then began to slowly lower the long zipper on the front of her dress. If she had not been under the influence of the vodka she would have been embarrassed as he gently eased the green material of her thin shoulders and down her slender arms. She felt her body shiver as she reached behind her to unclasp the plain white bra, that on her seemed as sexy as a lingerie model. Mary held the garment tight to her chest until Mr. Grant took it out of her hand and tossed it onto his chair. Resisting the temptation to cover her chest, Mary stood before him and thrust her girlish chest toward his thick body. For an awkward moment, Mr. Grant just stared at her tiny breasts and then tenderly covered them with his rough hands and began to knead. He trapped her incredibly long nipples between his fat fingers and squeezed; Mary nearly falling to the floor as her knees weakened. Her small mounds fit perfectly in his calloused hands and the friction caused her nipples to grow even longer.

One by one he removed a hand and began to flick his tongue around her bright pink, half-dollar sized areola; deftly avoiding the sensitive nipples. Mary's body was shivering with delight as he finally took each elongated nipple into his mouth and nibbled. As he bit down on her extended nubs, Mary could feel her crotch being flooded with her first orgasm. she spread her legs farther to steady herself against the desk and Mr. Grant took her by surprise by dropping to his knees in front of her.

With his face even with her groin, he hooked his large fingers onto the green dress which was bunched around her flared hips and began to tug it down her body as she leaned forward to allow the garment to clear the desk. Her legs seemed endlessly long to Mr. Grant as he ran his sandpaper hands up the insides of her silky thighs to grasp her plain white bikini panties. Ever so slowly he eased them down, revealing Mary's closely trimmed bush. She kept her pubic hair trimmed fairly short in an inverted triangle to prevent any unruly hairs from showing during her frequent trips to the YWCA for a swim. He could already smell the scent of her arousal as he let the damp panties fall to the floor, then lifted each foot in turn and freed her clothes.

"Oh, Mary," he exclaimed as he returned his gaze to her pubic area. She knew what he was referring to because while she had been shortchanged in the breast flesh department; her nipples and labia more than made up for it. Mary's pussy lips were long and fleshy and the first thought that flashed across Mr. Grant's mind was to wonder if she could tie them in a knot. She had always been mildly ashamed of her "deformity" and had never let her previous lovers get a good look at her naked. The truth was she had only had two previous lovers: her high school sweetheart who had taken her virginity on the evening of their senior prom, and the man she had been engaged to before moving to Minneapolis. Her entire body trembled as Mr. Grant gently grasped her pussy lips between the thumbs and forefingers of his hands and spread them apart. Her fluid was actually dripping from her flaps as Mr. Grant leaned in and inhaled deeply, enjoying her musky scent. Mary collapsed back against the desk as she felt his tongue enter her slit and lick it all the way from the bottom to the top, where her very prominent clit was already visible.

"Oh Mr. Grant," she moaned as she flooded his face.

"Lou," he mumbled as he nuzzled her crotch.

No one had ever performed cunnilingus on her before, and to Mary it was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced as Lou began to lap at her slit. He slid his thick thumbs up inside her opening and spread her farther apart as he inserted his fat tongue up into her pussy and began to flick it in and out like a snake. Her legs involuntarily spread farther apart as she unashamedly pushed her crotch into his face. Here was the prim and proper Mary Richards, completely nude with her legs spread wide allowing her boss to lick her pussy. "Thank heaven for vodka," Lou Grant thought to himself as he noisily slurped up Mary's fluids.

Her eyes closed as she enjoyed utter ecstasy, Mary muttered, "don't stop," as Mr. Grant withdrew from her crotch and stood before her.

"You have some incredible body," he complimented her, "normally I like a gal with a little meat on her bones, but you are a knockout. Now I know I gave you a card earlier today, but I have another gift for you." She opened her eyes to see him unbuckling his trousers and shoving them down his stout legs. His boxers tented in the front and when he lowered and stepped out of them, his stiff cock sprang free and pointed straight at her. It was really only the second one she had ever seen in person (she never even looked at her high school sweetheart's). She thought that his cock was perfect for the man it belonged to: it wasn't overly long, only about seven inches, but it was unbelievably fat. It resembled a beer can sticking out from his groin. It didn't flare at the tip like her fiancee's had, but was perfectly straight the entire length. She shyly reached her hand out to touch it and found that her fingers could not completely encircle its girth.

Mary felt like her pussy was on fire; she could feel her juices drooling down her thighs as she stood in front of him. Lou Grant was never much for preliminaries and this occasion was no different: he grabbed one of Mary's perfectly round ass cheeks in each hand, hoisted her petite body onto the edge of the desk and positioned himself between her slender legs. Once again her used his thumbs to spread her long cunt lips as he nudged his thick meat into her slit. She had never had anything that fat inside her before and Mary could feel her pussy lips stretch as he attempted to push into her tight hole. Lou looked at the beautiful secretary as she bit her lower lip and she nodded at him. Not being able to resist any longer, Lou lunged forward, pinning her against the desk as he buried his thick cock into her pussy.

As soon as he had penetrated her cunt, Mary saw brilliant flashes of light in front of her and yelled, "oh my God Mr. Grant...your cock is so fucking big."

Mary's pussy was so tight around his meat that it was almost painful for Lou and he just stood there with her trapped against his desk, impaled on his cock. "Geez Mary," Mr. Grant exclaimed, "your cunt is so tight...I am going to fuck you so hard." When he withdrew, Mary could feel her hole shrink around the void and it was incredible. Lou began to thrust up into her now stretched pussy as hard as he could. He bent his knees and slammed into her so hard he lifted her right off the surface of the desk. Lou was not making love to Mary: he was fucking her.

Mary could barely believe her lips could stretch wide enough to accommodate his wide cock; it felt like someone was shoving a beer can inside her pussy...but it felt absolutely marvelous. "Fuck me Mr. Grant...Lou...fuck me with your big fat cock," she ordered as she wrapped her long legs around him, pulling him into her. Lou slammed his log into her cunt, grinding his pelvis against hers as she convulsed in pleasure. All the times he had stared at those long legs and dreamed of what she looked like naked; and now he was fucking her...jamming his cock into her beautiful cunt.

"Oh Mr. Grant...Lou...your cock feels so fucking good," Mary moaned, "fuck me Lou...fuck my pussy." Lou Grant was strong as an ox and with her legs wrapped around him, Lou walked over to the office sofa, backed up to it and sat down with Mary sitting on his lap still impaled on his cock. She immediately took the initiative in this new position, placed her feet flat on the floor and began to push herself up and down on his fat meat. "Oh shit that feels good," Mary groaned as Lou thrust up into her.

Lou reached forward and began to fondle her tiny tits, sucking on each long nipple. "Do you remember the first time we met; at you job interview," he inquired. Mary nodded in the affirmative as she had thought about the encounter many times. "Well now I have some spunk for you," Lou announced as he grabbed her shoulders and held her down on his lap.

Mary screamed in delight as she felt the inside of her pussy being flooded with his hot cum. She laughed as she moaned, "oh my God, Lou...cum in me...fill me with your hot spunk." The sensation was incredible as her widely stretched cunt was filled with Lou's seed. His fat cock acted like a plug, keeping every drop of sperm inside her hole and they could hear the "squishing" sound as he continued to fuck her. Mary was amazed that even at his age, his cock remained hard and he kept thrusting up into her pussy. Lou leaned back on the sofa watching her tiny tits jiggle with each stroke.

She was riding him like a jockey when suddenly the office door swung open and they heard, "Mare...are you in here," as Murray burst into the room. Not seeing anyone at the desk, Murray looked behind the door and spying them naked on the sofa, he stumbled into the center of the room and tripped over the chair. The sweet girl he had a crush on since the moment she had sauntered into the newsroom was completely nude with Lou Grant's cock buried in her pussy. As his mouth hung open he marveled at how beautiful her naked body was...just as he had dreamed it would be. Her little tits were perfect as was her round ass.

Suddenly he realized that he should be embarrassed and leave, but Mary shocked them both with a drunken invitation as she leaned forward covering Lou's body: "well don't just stand there Murr...I have another hole you know...Merry Christmas you handsome devil." Murray nearly fell to the floor as he rushed to shed his shoes and pants. When he lowered his "tighty-whities" an impressive eight inch cock sprang out. Mary was relieved to see that it was relatively thin because, even though she had seemed bold with her suggestion, she had never engaged in anal sex before.

shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers