The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

"Let em watch!" Leroy was adamant. "Now fuck, woman!!" The hungry birds became more insistent in their cries.

"SQUAWK"

"LET EM WATCH!"

"POLLY WANT A VAGINA?"

"FUCK, DAMMIT!"

"I'M ALMOST THERE!"

"NOW FUCK, WOMAN!"

"POLLY WANT A VAGINA?"

"SQUAWK, SQUAWK!"

While the birds were making a racket, Matt and Bill had taken their hard dicks out of their boxers and were jacking off furiously at the erotic scene unfolding before them. As their Aunt Peg and Uncle Leroy fucked more and more intensely, the young men had to get a better look. They winked at each other and suddenly came from behind the bookcase, standing on either side of the copulating couple.

"MATT! BILL! Peg screamed...What are you...?"

At that precise second Leroy had the Orgasm of Orgasms. "HERE IT COMMMEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

He started to explode in his wife's gash, setting off her own orgasm.

"THIS IS ITTT!!! AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Peg's entire body shook from the force of her intense release. Watching their Aunt and Uncle cum easily brought Matt and Bill over the edge. "FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Matt squirted cum all over Peg's face and breasts. Bill quickly followed suit. "GAAAAWWWD!"

Between them , the twins emptied 15 loads of cum onto the spent couple. Peg's face and tits were covered with white goo, as was Leroy's back and legs. And the parrots were going completely beserk.

"SQUAWK"

"POLLY WANT A VAGINA!"

"THIS IS IT!"

"FUCK, DAMMIT!"

"I'M ALMOST THERE!"

"HERE IT COMES!"

"POLLY WANT A VAGINA?"

"SQUAWK! SQUAWK!! SQUAWK!!!!

* * * * *

The day after Halloween was sunny and mild. Bruckner Memorial Library was the proud sponsor of a new display "Masks From Mexico". All the bigwigs from Everdale were there, including the pesky Mrs. Downer. She was an aging socialite, always trying to be something she would never be, and in general just caused a lot of trouble. The 25 masks were arranged neatly in a shiny display cabinet for all to see. Now that the holiday was over, the black and red one looked a little more lackluster and shriveled, as it hung dejectedly in the last row. In the audience, Mrs. Downer happened to stare at it for a brief instant. Without warning, the brilliant red lips parted, revealing stark white teeth!!

"ITTTTTT'SSSSS ALLLLLLLLIIIIVVVEEEEEEEEEE!"

Mrs. Downer let out such a loud scream it could be heard across the building in the bird room. She scrambled to her feet, and was out of the library in a flash!!

In the display case, the black mask closed its mouth and hung dejectedly once more. Yet it was thinking all the time. One phrase, over and over....

"Just wait until next year!"

sack
sack
144 Followers
12