The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

I received thousands of cards from fans and well wishers. Reading many of those help me get through the surgeries and healing process. It's good to know there are people thinking and praying for you.

****

To cut a long story short, we did get a dissolution of our marriage. We divided what few assets we had. It was just comprised of our furniture. We both had our own savings and credit cards. With our pre nuptial agreement we both left with what we brought into the marriage.

My mom and dad flew out west and we rented a truck and drove my belongings back to Ohio. I lived with them for the next six months till I was able to walk on crutches.

I leased a town house that was handicap accessible. I wanted to be able to take care of myself as much as possible.

The team owners bought out my contract. I had a sizeable amount of money besides what I had saved. I did wonder what I was going to do. All I ever knew was football.

My dad told me about a car dealership where the owner had passed away and the wife wanted to get out from underneath the business. It was a reputable business that had always made money. My Aunt, who was my dad's sister, ran the office of the business.

"Dad, I don't know anything about running a dealership. I did get a business degree but this is a pretty big step."

"Your Aunt Thelma knows this business backwards. I know she'll help you out all she can. She and the other employees are worried about losing their jobs. Mrs. Thomas is talking about closing the doors at the end of the month if she's unable to sell it."

"So, you think I can do this Dad?"

"I know you can. I had my lawyers look at the paper work and it's a good deal. It will also be good for you to get back to working and making a future for yourself."

I bought the business and talked to my Aunt Thelma. She was so happy and said she would help me with everything she could. I asked her to call a meeting of the employees so I could talk to them. There were eighteen at the time.

At the meeting, before I could even speak I was getting questions. "Are we all getting pink slips?"

"Please, listen to me and then we will answer your concerns. My name is John Taylor and I bought this dealership. At the present time, no one is being let go. I played football so I will use sports terminology.

"It takes everyone on a team to make it work. Every position is important. A quarterback can't throw a ball if he doesn't have a receiver. A running back can't gain any yards if he doesn't have someone blocking for him. We had managers, coaches and statisticians to keep track of the records. It's the same with this dealership.

"I don't care if you are a salesperson, a secretary, the mechanic or the janitor. To make this dealership work we all have to do our part. No one person is any more important than another. If you don't want to be part of the team then you are welcome to leave."

"Most of you know that Thelma is my aunt. She will also be my right hand woman!" That made them laugh.

"As far as your continuity of service which your vacation and seniority is based on, it will not change. For the time being all salaries will stay the same till we see exactly how things are going. I am hoping to add a few more people to the sales staff and also the garage.

"I want this dealership to be built on 'Honesty' and 'Integrity'. We will price our vehicles fairly and our customer service will be our top priority. I want your ideas and input. I'm not interested in gossip but I do like good ideas. So for those who intend on staying. Welcome to 'John Taylor's New and Pre-owned vehicle dealership.'"

"If you intend on leaving please let Thelma know at the end of the meeting."

After my little speech the employees seemed pretty happy. Thelma did say two salesmen were leaving. They had already applied for jobs at other dealerships. We let them go that day.

In the last three years we built up our dealership. We now have twenty-five employees and thinking of adding more. Thelma's son Ben is an expert on the computer and he put us on line. We can now buy and sell cars anywhere in the continental United States. If our customer wants a specific vehicle, we can find it for them.

I'm also able to walk fairly normally now. I joined an exercise club to keep in shape and to keep my leg built up.

I've had a lot of my old friends and teammates come and see me. Many have bought vehicles and have even signed autographs for our customers.

Because of my parents and my positive attitude, life is good.

I was somewhat out of the dating game except for my mom trying to fix me up. I know she means well and just try and go along. What I really want is someone I can trust and love. Someone I can start a family with.

Chapter 3

I was working on Friday after Thanksgiving and our dealership was really busy. It had been a good day for us. Thelma came into my office and told me I had a visitor. She was smiling at me as I went to see who it was. There stood Kerry as pretty as ever.

"Hi John, hope I'm not intruding. Mom wanted to see your dealership so she and Kathy are looking around at vehicles. Kathy and Jim are looking for something more reliable for her. The vehicle she has now doesn't start half the time."

"I should have my garage look at it for her. I wouldn't want her breaking down somewhere."

"I'll mention it to her. We are using my car right now. Mom and Kathy are thinking of going home from here and we figured you might take me home later. We are still going to dinner aren't we?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We went and talked to Clair and Kathy for a few minutes and then they left. Thelma suggested I go ahead and leave and she would close up shop for me. Her son Ben was there with her.

We went out to dinner and talked about our past. I mentioned to her how beautiful she was and she reminded me that beauty was only skin deep but she appreciated the complement.

"Believe me when I say your beauty is much more then skin deep, Kerry. You're the nicest and most beautiful woman I know and it's all the way down to your soul. You've overcome so many obstacles and now you are helping others."

"Thank you John, I can't tell you how good that makes me feel."

We went to a lounge and danced a little. I told her I could only do the slow ones. It was so nice just holding her close with my arms around her. I kissed her lightly and then she looked at me. She didn't say anything but I could tell she sure was thinking about something.

After a couple of more dances she said she had better get back to Kathy's before someone thought that that I had kidnapped her. She had no idea how I wished I could. She affected me like no other woman has in such a short time. Of course knowing her from so long ago had a lot to do with it.

I walked her to the door and kissed her again, only this time with more passion. I still didn't want to push it and possibly scare her away.

"Kerry, please go out with me tomorrow. Sunday you will be going home and I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

"What do you want to do? Where do you want to go?" asked Kerry.

"I'll leave it totally up to you. I'll be by to pick you up at noon. I need to stop in at the office for a couple of hours in the morning."

I didn't give her time to answer as I kissed her again and she kissed me back before going into the house.

I stopped by to pick her up at noon and Kathy invited me in. She said Kerry would be ready in a minute. She told me that Kerry mentioned to her not to expect her back early, that we had a full day planned.

"John, she really cares for you, I've never seen her so happy to be with someone. Please don't hurt her," said Kathy.

"I truly care for her too. She is the last person I would ever hurt. She means too much to me. I let her go once and because of you I have a second chance. The last thing I want to do is mess it up."

About that time Kerry came out of the bedroom dressed in a nice blouse and skirt. Her hair was down around her shoulders. Before this her hair was always up higher. She looked good either way but more sexy with her hair down.

"So, are you ready to make a day of it?" asked Kerry.

Claire came into the room with a smile on her face. "You two have a nice day. Too bad we have to leave tomorrow."

"Mom," said Kerry. "I told you I would think about moving back here. Right now I just want to enjoy the day with an old friend," replied Kerry.

She kissed her mother and sister and told them not to wait up. Of course it put a smile on their face. I just hoped what it was because of what I was thinking.

As we got into my car I asked Kerry what she had planned. She mentioned she wanted to ride through our old neighborhood where we grew up, which we did. There were a lot of changes but some of the old businesses were still there, including the park we used to play in.

We stopped and I pushed Kerry on the swings. It was a bit cold but we were having fun reminiscing. We even went into a couple of stores and looked around. She asked me if I had bought my parents something for Christmas and when I said no, she told me to head over to the mall.

"We're not going to shop all day. I just want to help you pick up something nice for your parents, and of course for your Aunt Thelma."

As we walked by the jewelry store I saw her looking at the rings. It gave me ideas. We did buy my mom a nice necklace as well as one for my aunt. Kerry suggested a nice watch for my father which I bought. As I had them gift wrapped and was paying for them I watched as Kerry went back over and looked at the earrings and rings.

After we finished with our little bit of shopping Kerry said she wanted to see where I lived and then we could go out for lunch. She was so much fun to be with.

"You want to see my apartment?" I asked.

"Yes, it's clean isn't it?" she said with a smile.

"I guess so. I don't spend a lot of time there. Just sleep and watch a little TV."

When we got there Kerry looked at me but it looked like she was thinking about something. I wish I knew what it was. We walked in and the place didn't look to bad. I only had the living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bath. Mom helped me decorate the place when I first moved in.

I showed Kerry the apartment and when we got to the bedroom she looked at me. I actually thought she was going to say something about me not making my bed.

Instead she said, "John, I want you to make love to me. If you don't want to that's ok..." I stopped her right there.

"Kerry, there is nothing I want more in this world," I said as I kissed her gently.

"So I guess it's all up to you now. Just remember I'm not a bimbo or a groupie but I really do care for my first love. I've wanted to be with you ever since I saw you at your mother's."

"After two messed up marriages and a career ending injury, you still want to be with me?" I asked Kerry.

"I figure we could give it a shot. You just need a woman who really knows you, doesn't take your shit, and won't let you get away with everything," she smiled at me. "Most of all you need a woman who understands and loves you. But, you need to love said woman in return."

"Kerry, I know you don't believe me but I really do love you and always have. It's just that I hurt inside ever since I saw you in the hospital so many years ago. I've always had trouble dealing with it," I replied.

"Well we can forget about the past for now and enjoy being together. No commitments from either of us right now. Let's take this one step at a time," replied Kerry.

I began to slowly undress Kerry beginning with her blouse and laying it on the chair. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall. All she had on was her bra and panties.

I began to unbutton my shirt and she slapped my hands and smiled, then continued to finish undoing my shirt and helping me take it off. I unbuckled my belt and she undid the clasp on my trousers and I let them fall to the floor next to her skirt.

She undid her bra and threw it over to the chair and then got on the bed. I picked up our clothes and set them on the chair before joining her. We started by kissing and me gently rubbing her breasts. I kissed her neck and worked my way down to her breasts, sucking on one and then the other getting her nipples hard.

While kissing further down her body I put my hand over her mound and squeezed gently. I could feel the moisture forming on her panties. I worked my way down to her tummy and lightly licked below her belly button.

"God, John, that feels so good."

I lowered myself on the bed and got between her legs and removed her damp panties. I saw her close her eyes as I lowered my mouth to her mound. It was covered with light brown hair and trimmed very neatly. I rubbed my face all over it. It felt so good, and I could feel her getting wet as I lowered my mouth to her pussy.

She lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders as I began to tongue fuck her pussy. I sucked and kissed her nub over and over again. She was pushing her pussy up wanting even more as I heard her making the noises of love.

I wanted to take my time with Kerry but it wasn't easy. I wanted her so bad. I managed to finally tongue fuck her to a small orgasm as I sucked and sucked on her pussy.

I got up and slipped off my briefs. I didn't want to kill the moment but I needed to know if she wanted me to wear a condom. I hadn't been with a woman for over six months.

I think she saw my dilemma and said, "John, I'm on the pill so I'll leave it up to you. I can guarantee you that I'm clean. Just take it easy at first, I'm not that experienced." I knew she knew a lot of my past, the whole world knew.

I slowly rubbed my cockhead up and down her wet slit. It was making both of us hotter and hotter. She actually brought her hand down and separated her vaginal lips for me to push my cock into her. I started with just the head of my cock and it felt so warm inside of her.

I pushed deeper and deeper till my whole cock was buried in here. We began a slow rhythm and before long we were fucking like bunnies.

"John, John, John," she kept repeating my name. "So good, oh it feels so good. Please fuck me John. Please never stop."

I couldn't hold out any longer as I pushed in hard and came for what seemed like hours but I knew it was only about a half minute. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she began a large climax.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck me, I'm coming, I'm coming."

She put her legs down but I still felt her pussy pulsate around my cock. I lay across her but held my weight up with my arms. When the pulsating stopped, I kissed her long and hard. She had pulled me down to her and had her arms around my neck kissing me back.

I rolled off of her and lay on my side and looked at her. She was the woman I had always loved and now I was sure of it. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

We talked and I rubbed her breasts and tummy. She told me she liked it. I asked her what was next on the agenda and she said she was hungry but didn't want to go out. She wanted to just be there with me.

I got up and took a quick shower and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I took one of my long shirts and gave it to Kerry. She took a shower and slipped it on. While she showered I ordered some Chinese food to be delivered.

When the food arrived Kerry and I set up TV trays, ate dinner and watched some football on TV. After we rested and ate we had pretty much a repeat performance of what we did earlier.

I wanted her to spend the night but she said she needed to get back to Kathy's since she was leaving in the morning. I felt sad when I had to take her home. I honestly didn't want her to leave.

"Kerry, I'm going to come and see you every weekend. I'll be there late every Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm not going to lose you again."

I was true to my word and for the next two weekends I went to see Kerry. It was a long drive but was worth it. It was funny how her mother always seemed to have plans on Saturday and saying she wouldn't be home till Sunday. She went to see her sister.

I believe she wanted to see Kerry and me together also. She told me she has never seen Kerry happier than she has been since Thanksgiving.

The following week I got a call from Kerry. She told me not to come because she had to leave town on business. It bothered me a bit till she told me that she and her mom would be coming to see Kathy for Christmas.

****

Mom had talked to Claire and invited her whole family over for Christmas dinner. That would be Kathy and Jim, Claire and of course Kerry.

Since Christmas was on a Saturday this year I let all my employees off for Christmas Eve. On Thursday we had a luncheon for all the employees. I gave them Christmas bonuses and of course Aunt Thelma received her necklace.

I was feeling good and made a trip over to the mall to get something special for Kerry. I bought her the earrings and then decided to by the rings she was looking at. I just hoped it wouldn't be too soon.

Mom and dad loved their gifts. For some reason they figured that Kerry had something to do with me buying the gifts. I went back home and told mom that I would be back later for dinner.

When I arrived back at mom's in the afternoon Kerry had just pulled up. Claire, Kathy and Jim were with them. I had driven over a great looking used car that was recently traded in. I had my mechanics look it over. I was going to give it to Kathy and Jim if they wanted it.

"Nice wheels," said Kathy when she got out of Kerry's car. "Ours didn't start again. We need to bring it to your shop. We weren't going to let it ruin Christmas. We have a surprise for everyone."

"Mom and I have a surprise too," said Kerry as she openly came over and kissed me.

"Well I might have a surprise or two myself," I replied.

We all laughed as we went into mom and dad's house. Everyone was talking about their different gifts and mom showed Kerry the necklace I had bought her. Kerry smiled at mom.

Dinner was ready and we all sat down to eat. It was a great meal. No one cooks as good as my mom. We had both ham and turkey with all the extras. Kerry, Kathy, Claire and even I helped clean up the dishes. We put the food aside knowing everyone would want to munch on it later.

We were all sitting in the living room when I said, "Ok, what are all these surprises everyone has?"

"You go first," said Kerry, " Since you brought it up."

"Ok, but I'll only do one right now," I said as I handed Kerry a small wrapped package. "Merry Christmas Kerry."

Everyone looked wondering if it might be an engagement ring. Kerry opened it and saw the diamond earrings she looked at while we were shopping. I wasn't sure if she was happy or disappointed.

She had tears in her eyes when she thanked me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss. Everyone else said the earrings were beautiful but I do believe they expected a ring.

"Ok, whose surprise is next?" I asked.

"I'll go next," replied Kathy. "Mom and Kerry already know but Jim and I are going to have a baby in about six months. We're so happy."

Of course everyone was happy for them and my mom gave Kathy a hug.

"Your turn Kerry, what's your surprise?" I asked.

"Last week I told you I had a business meeting. I came to Ohio last week on a job interview. Mom and I are moving back here and I accepted a position at the hospital."

Claire said, "I wanted to be close to Kathy and my new grandbaby when it's born. Kerry said she would find a hospital to work in here. She wanted to move back also."

"My turn again," I said. "Kathy, Jim, that car I drove here in, is a gift from me to you. It's a used or 'pre-owned' vehicle, but I had the mechanics look it over. It's a good vehicle." I laughed.

"What? You're giving us a car?" said Kathy.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers