The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see worse scaring at his neck line, skin all red and bumpy. He must have burned, she thought as she stared. But his face, did someone try to fix it? Did they make it look better or worse. Slowly she closed her mouth and licked her lips. He was still staring at her.

He sighed, and held out his hand. Slowly she put the mask in it. He then back handed her. She went flying off the sofa, hitting the ground. He threw the mask away, grabbed her arm and dragged her to face him.

She started to cry. She was more afraid of him now, then before.

"Is this what you wanted to see, little one?" He hissed at her. She just looked at him. He raised his hand as if to hit her again. The only thing she could think of doing was wrapping her arms around him and hugging him.

He was caught off guard as she threw herself around him. Her arms came around his neck, her face in his chest. He just stood there, he was so enraged. So used to women screaming when they saw him, that the fact she was hugging him, confused the hell out of him.

She continued to hold on to him. It seemed to be working, so he wouldn't hit her again. Her cheek felt like it was on fire, but she knew she deserved it. He was wearing the mask for a reason, and she once again acted like a child and did what ever she wanted. When her parents found out, then were going to beat her. The thought of it made her start to cry.

The man looked down at the girl, who was now crying. He didn't understand her tears. Was it because he hit her? That he had raped her, taken her virginity? Or that he was so hideously looking.

"Stop," he said as he moved to take her chin in his hand and lifted it up. She looked at him with tear filled eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"My parents are going to kill me..." she whimpered. She was looking at him. His scars didn't seem so shocking at first. She could see the man he was in that painting. He was older now, but still very handsome.

"You are worried about your parents?" He repeated as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had just taken this girls innocents, he was ready to kill her only moments ago, and she wasn't worried about him. She wasn't scared of him. Disgusted by him. He leaned down and kissed her.

She moaned as his lips touch hers. Her hands linked behind his head and she pushed herself against him as he deepened the kiss. Kissing was so much better with out that mask.

He pulled away as a knock was heard. He slowly turned the left side of his body towards the double doors on the opposite end of the library.

"My lord," the door opened and a heavy set man with a grizzly beard stuck his head in. "I found a child wandering around the manor..." He man stopped as he saw the girl.

"Thank you, Henry," the man said. "Take her to the kitchen, give her a glass of milk, and let her know her sister will be with her soon."

"Yes, my lord," the servant closed the door.

"Carrie-Anne..." she whispered.

"Yes, it seems your sister has made a bit of nuisance of herself to my servant." He looked down at her.

"I'm sorry."

The man nodded. He stepped back, reached down and picked up his mask.

"Get dressed. Leave. Never return." He turned and walked over to the fireplace. He paused, put back on the mask, then looked over his shoulder at her.

He wanted memorized her. Her golden red hair, those big green eyes, perfect breast, tight pussy that his cock fit in so well, it was if god had made her for him. And she wasn't scared or disgusted by him.

He signed as he watched her try to get herself dressed. He would keep if he could, but someone would come looking for her. Her sister or parents. Ten years ago any parents would have allowed him to have their daughter, but not now.

He tore his eyes away from her, pressed a hidden button on the mantel, and a secret panel opened. He looked once more at her, then disappeared in to darkness.

"Can you please do my dress back up?" she asked as she turned to where he was standing. But he was gone. She looked around, both doors were closed. She would have heard them open.

Slowly she held together her dress behind her, and moved towards the double doors. She looked around, looking for him, but found no one. She left the library, and walked down the hall, hoping to find the kitchen.

She heard her sister laughing and moved towards the sounds. She walked into the kitchen, and found Carrie-Anne sitting with a glass of milk and some cookies. The servant, Henry as the Master of the house had called him, was telling her a story.

"My lady," he said as she saw her.

"Carrie-Anne, it's time to go." She said. "Help me with my dress."

"Why did you take your dress off?" the young girl asked as she moved around her sister to do up the buttons. She just stared at the servant, not even paying attention to what her sister was say.

"Let's go home." She said once Carrie-Anne had done up the dress.

"Okay, Miranda. Bye Henry."

"Good bye, child. My lady." Henry bowed as the two young girls left through the back door.

12