The Masked Ball Ch. 02

Story Info
A brief encounter that they will never forget.
6.2k words
4.6
8.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

I awake before you and stretch lazily, unwrapping myself from you as my legs are entwined with yours and your arms still envelop me. I rub my eyes and marvel at the beautiful golds, oranges and reds streaming through the window as the sun starts to set. The evening air smells fresh and feels cool as it whispers over our skin, its breath caressing us and causing the faint scent of roses to float up and surround us like an invisible cloak.

I turn to look at you sleeping peacefully and I marvel at the colours dancing over your warm body. Your skin is glowing and golden I can't resist touching you. I delicately trace one finger along your side, starting just below your shoulder and along down to your waist, skimming your hip before stroking your bum and thigh.

Your skin is silky soft from the rose oil and I feel you move slightly to my touch and you murmur in your sleep, your face still relaxed and at peace. I watch you sleep as I trail my hand back up your body, this time stroking your chest, pausing for a while at your nipple and tracing the outer circle of it. I lean in to kiss your lips; you respond to me but stay sleeping, your arms and hands reaching out for me once more.

My hand explores your thighs again my finger drawing the outline of the dragon tattoo on your leg. I move back up and I gently stroke your soft manhood, tracing tiny circles around the tip and lean forward and blow onto the tip into the eye. Your hips move into me and I smile a wicked smile as I see you react and your hardness begin to take shape. I begin to feel mean toying with you in your sleep but at the same time enjoying the way I can make your body react and I can see that you are enjoying it too.

I allow my hand to move to your balls and gently start to massage them one at a time in my hand, they become hotter and start to swell ever so slightly and your hardness grows, you moan in your sleep and your body starts to twist round to me even more. I smile again and shuffle myself down your body so that I can comfortably reach your hardness. I lean in and lightly lick and flick my tongue over the tip, almost going in and out of the eye. All the time I am continuing to massage your balls with my hand. I alternate between flicking my tongue over the tip of your head and encircling my lips around the whole tip of your hardness, my tongue flicking the underside where your head meets the rest of your hardened cock.

I use my other hand to stroke the underside of your cock, so you now have one hand massaging your balls, one on your cock and my lips around the tip, teasing you and causing you to moan louder now, you struggle to rouse yourself from sleep, part of you enjoying this in-between state of a dream like fantasy mixed with the pleasure your body is generating at my touch. Your eyes flicker a little as your eye lids try to open fighting the dream.

I move my mouth deeper over you creating a suction that pulls you into me, my hand moves from your balls and slides my fingers behind your balls to the underside of you and up towards the opening of your anus. I gently make circular motions with my finger at the entrance of your anus while my mouth sucks your hardness deeper into me and my other hand continues to stroke the base of your shaft, gently squeezing you, your hips start to move in a rhythm now and your moaning become longer and deeper as your breathing becomes laboured and heavy.

I pull you in deeper to my mouth and then slowly use the suction to move back up your shaft, again circling the eye of your head with my tongue before taking you in again, deep and long, quickening my movements slightly. I continue this while my hand begins to enter one finger into your anus continuing the small circular movements and massaging you inside. My mouth moves up and down you quicker and quicker but each time with that strong suction created from my lips, my tongue twisting now around your very hard cock as it moves up and down faster and stronger. You finally stir out of your dream and your eyes open but you are confused, engulfed with pleasure and unsure of your surroundings, you lean your head backwards and starts to groan loudly and I can tell that you are close to coming. I quicken the motion even more as you begin to pump your hard cock into my mouth now, still not quite conscious but your body taking over and moving naturally, you allow yourself to get lost in the moment and go with the emotions that you are feeling, it feels so good, and I smile and watch you as I enjoy your pleasure. Within minutes you burst your hot salty liquid into my mouth and I suck and swallow it down, I keep sucking as your cock twitches and your body jerks into convulsions, you scream and more cum shoots out of you and I continue to suck and lick you until there is nothing left and you body stats to still.

I finally release you from my mouth and smiling I crawl up your body, massaging you as I go until I reach your face, you are smiling and still a little dazed, you reach out and we kiss, long and hard. I start laughing and you tell me how naughty I am and that you have not started with me yet. I shh you and say no, I explain that we don't have much time if we are to be ready for the nights activities that I have planned. I slide off of your body and go into the bathroom. I come back a few moments later with a warm wet cloth and a towel, I lay you back down as I use the warm cloth to clean you, the towel to dry you off, just to feel fresh enough to sit for a moment by the window. I lean over you and taking your hands pull you off the bed and into my arms. We look into each other's eyes for a moment and then kiss, long and hard, you pulling me into you and I am amazed to feel your arousal already beginning to shape once more.

I reluctantly pull away and guide you to the arm chair by the window and you see that I have a bottle of your favorite champagne and a smaller bottle of Blossom Hill White Zinfandel Rose wine for me chilling in ice. There is also a mixture of fruits and cheeses and crackers laid out on the table. I pour us a glass each and we settle in the chairs, one leg up on each other massaging each others foot with one hand while drinking with the other. The sunset is almost over now and it is even more beautiful than before, I breathe in the evening air deeply and smile as I explain to you that I have arranged for us to go to a Masked Masquerade Ball, starting at 9pm.

As I tell you about the outfits I have had delivered for us, I see a wicked grin creep across your face and know that you understand that there will be a special twist to the evening. Your excitement and anticipation mix and skip across my skin like sparks of electricity dancing in the moonlight. I laugh and struggle to gain a straight face, you lean forward and knowing how ticklish I am start to tickle me to try and get all of the information, not being sure if you like not being in control of the evening or not. I shoot up and try to wriggle free from your grasp, but fall to the floor instead, I am laughing and loosing breath from the fight against your tickling, and you straddle me and hold both my wrists above my head with one hand and tickle me with the other, demanding to know exactly what the evening holds. I am physically weak from the play fight but laugh and remain firm, telling you all will come to those who wait. You laugh too and lean down to kiss me, your lips brushing the nipples of my naked breasts before finding my lips. I kiss you back and then buck you off telling you to save your energy -- you will need it for the evening ahead!

We get up and move back to our seats and finish our drinks, nibbling on the fruits and cheeses, but really too excited to eat, we are chatting about everything and nothing at all.

Finally, I look at the clock and see that it is already gone 8pm. We quickly shower and brush our teeth and you shave (I am already shaved and smooth all over ready for the nights events), ensuring we are totally fresh.

Naked and still wet from the shower, I go to the wardrobe and pull out two covered outfits on hangars. I open one of them and take off the cover to reveal the most sensual and luxurious midnight blue suit you have ever seen, it is made from linen and velvet in a 16th century style with looped puffed out sleeves the pattern stitching the material in place is made with silver thread and obviously hand stitched with such care and delicacy., the suit has silver buttons at the front and long boots to go over the trousers that end at the knee. I take a box out of the drawer and take out the most exquisite silver mask, it is designed to cover the top half of the face down to the nose and is very masculine in design with embossed silver patterns running out in horizontal lines and decorated with white diamonds and blue sapphires that remind me of the deepest ocean or the diamond stars in the midnight sky.

I pass the costume to you and tell you with a wink and a smile to change but not to wear any underwear. I watch you dress and smile and laugh as I see you realise that the outfit has many places where the body can be accessed and they can be easily removed with buttons and hook and eye fasteners. You start to tell me how naughty I am I Italian but I just laugh, enjoying the sexiness of the language but not understanding anything you are saying except that which your smile is implying. You finish by adding a little of your favorite scent, which I find very sexy with its earthy overtones.

After helping you with the last of the fasteners, I unzip my costume; it is a ball gown of the same era, in the same deep midnight blue silk and velvet. It is simple in style, resisting the fussiness of some of the era's dresses. It has an under piece that is pure silk and flows like the ocean waves, the outer skirt is made of velvet in the same colour, it is sensual to the touch and compliments the flow of the silk at the front opening. Your eyes go to the top of the dress which you begin to realise has been made of the same boned corset that you once gave me. The dress has occasional stitching in silver thread and it is exquisite.

I put blue silk suspenders on and then place on leg up on your knee and pass you a silk stocking. I ask you to please put it on for me and you oblige, slowly rolling the stocking over my foot, up my calve and to my creamy white thigh, your hands shake a little as you attach it to my suspender belt and your hand skims the top of the stocking where my naked thigh begins. I smile and put my leg down placing the other leg on your knee and passing you one more stocking and ask you to do the same. You do but this time can't resist leaning in to lick and kiss my thigh as you roll the stocking up. You notice that I am not putting on any knickers and smile as you look at my smooth hairless pussy, the heat already starting to emanate from it, releasing my scent.

Next I put on some soft leather high heeled boots and bend over to lace them, giving you a great view of my arse. I stay like this while I apply some light eye makeup and lipstick, turning my lips a deep ruby red, I add a light gloss and then expertly place my hair in a half braid so that it is still loose but off my face. I add a light spray of Chanel Mademoiselle, a lighter version of my favorite perfume.

I then ask you to help me step into the dress, which you do, you help me pull it up and I bring the corset over my breasts and adjust them to be comfortable, the corset has pushed them together and up and they create quite a cleavage and as you do the corset up they flow over the edge just ever so slightly. You place the silver necklace around my neck letting the deep blue stone fall just shy of my cleavage and then place the silk cloak around me leaving the hood to hand loose at the back. I have just two more things to add and take a second box from the drawer and reveal a matching ask to your own, but mine is more a butterfly shape, coming down over the cheeks but still fully exposing the mouth and lower face. It is silver again, with very delicate patterns of diamonds and deep blue sapphires fanning outwards. It is beautiful and I place it over my face. Finally I get out a small velvet bag that pulls together at my wrist.

I place the items I need for the evening inside and laugh again when I won't let you see. I turn to look at us in the mirror. We look very striking and the air is electric as we can hear the fireworks and young voices laughing and screaming in the night as people head for the festivities, all in elaborate costume. I love Venice, I say and you smile and take my hand and lead me out to the night.

It is not far to the house I say and as the night is so warm and beautiful we walk hand in hand, the water for the canal shimmering in unison with the silk from our costumes, we continue following the crowds of people all as excited as we are about what lay ahead.

When we arrive we take a moment to absorb the view. It is magnificent, a large very old mansion lit up with real flame lamps guarding the path to the house entrance. There are white fairy lights everywhere in the trees and hanging from the house and so many people all dressed in colored costume, laughing and joking. It really is beautiful, it looks as if someone has pulled the stars from the night sky down and sprinkled them all over the house and garden. I smile and squeeze your hand and making sure our masks are in place walk forward down the magically lit pathway to the front porch.

A man in a jester costume checks our names from a list at the door and we are granted entrance with a smile and a knowing look. A waitress in white costume takes my cloak revealing my corset style dress and bare shoulders, you take a breath in as you like what you see and then she hands us both a champagne cocktail and we move forward with the crowd.

There is a string quartet playing music and some people are dancing, others talking, others running around laughing and joking. Everyone seems to be having a good time and the excitement in the air is positively contagious. I take your hand from my waist and lead you to the dance floor, the music is slow and we ease into the evening with a relaxing dancing, swaying in each others arms, your hands occasionally straying to wear you know that I am naked underneath my skirt. One of my hands moves over your bum, squeezing it as I do and I can feel you beginning to get aroused as we dance, our bodies so close we are almost one. As we dance I explain that we must look out for anyone with a matching mask to ours as this is part of the entertainment. You agree as your curiosity and excitement overtake any nervous concerns you have at not being in control of who we are meeting or what is to occur.

After a short while you notice people pairing off with other couples and look at me questioningly, I tell you not to worry and kiss you to let you know it will be okay, I ask you to trust me.

As we go to sit out another dance, you spot a young woman in the same mask as me. You point her out to me and she sees us and begins to make her way over. She is very strikingly beautiful, tall and slender, her eyes like dark pools of water, full red lips and long flowing dark hair, almost black. Her skin is smooth and has that olive/Mediterranean appearance. She has on a silver costume with midnight blue threaded stitching and underskirt peeping through her dress. She is very stunning and many people stop to admire her as she walks confidently in our direction; she smiles as she gets nearer to reveal a perfect set of very white teeth.

We make brief introductions but the rules of the ball is to remain mostly anonymous and discreet, and so only give first names and then start chatting about non important things while we have another couple of drinks. She says her name is Bella and you ask where her partner is, she laughs and smiles and gives us both a knowing glance and says that her partners are right here. I smile to and explain that it will just be the three of us this evening and that perhaps we can meet more another time. You nod and smile and squeeze my arse to let me know that you approve of what lies ahead.

After a while we all take a seat at a nearby table, all of the tables have been placed around the outside of the rooms with a slight curtained off area. We sit facing out toward the crowds with Bella sitting opposite us and in the centre. Although I have arranged this I am starting to get a little anxious as well as my natural curiosity as I have never been sexual with another woman before. You sense this and place your hand behind me, caressing my back. I am confident that you would not pursue it if I felt I wanted to stop and so I start to relax again, allowing the excitement of my curiosity to course through me once more.

After we all chat some more, I find my hand resting on your thigh and start to subconsciously rub my hand along your thigh and general area of your manhood. You lean in to kiss me and I close my eyes as I enjoy the feeling of your fingers running under my skirt and up my stocking to my naked thighs. As I open my eyes I realise that it is not your hand but Bella's and I smile sheepishly as I think about how good it felt. I lean forward and kiss her full on the mouth, gently at first exploring but then with more passion, all the while my hand finds one of the slits in your costume and is firmly caressing your naked thigh traveling higher up your leg.

It is a strange sensation kissing a woman and not like kissing you but it is still pleasant and I start to get more into it as Bella moves in even closer to us and breaking away from me leans in to kiss you as your hand travels up her skirt and skims the edge of her stocking, feeling her soft, warm thigh for the first time. As your fingers travel up you can feel that she too is not wearing underwear and your fingers skim her outer lips, which are already getting wet.

I watch you both and feel myself becoming more turned on, my other hand automatically comes up to my breasts and I start to rub them as firmly as I am rubbing your thigh, my hand now skimming your balls and the base of your manhood, which is quickly reacting to the scene unfolding before us. You pull away from Bella's kiss and lean into kiss me, moving from my lips and placing gentle butterfly kisses down my neck, Bella's fingers reach my outer lips and circle them gently starting to slide in and out teasing me as your lips reach my breasts. God I am getting so turned on now, my lips are getting very wet and I lean into you hungry for more.

Suddenly Bella breaks away and stands up, she takes my hand and I move to take yours and together we follow her through the crowds in the house and move outside through the garden. I take the moment to compose myself slightly as my legs are feeling weak, I breathe the evening air, tasting the flowers and the ocean on my tongue as I breathe deeply my chest rising high over the tight corset. My hand tightens around yours and you squeeze mine in turn and look at me smiling and I feel reassured that we are okay and that you are pleased with my plans.

Bella leads us through to another outer building at the back of the large garden, as we enter I get the sensation of something magical again as it is the pool house, the water the lightest of blue, shimmering in the night as it reflects the hundreds of tiny fairy lights. The walls are made of mirrors, they allow us to see our reflections and also to see through them to the people outside but I do not think that anyone can see in?

It is so beautiful; all around the edge of the pool are large dark blue over sized velvet and silk poufs' and some loungers. I start to giggle and you look at me and laugh, Bella is smiling too. I throw my head back as I laugh and notice that the ceiling is pure glass and I can see the outside night sky and the stars twinkling, the twinkle reflected in the glint of my eyes. It gives us the feeling of being completely outdoors even though we are not.

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12