The Masked Ball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella leads us to a set of poufs on the far end of the pool, she guides you to stand in front of her and she moves behind you and starts to reach around and undo the buttons on your shirt, you can see yourselves in the mirrored walls, I move around the front of you and begin to undo your trousers and boots slowly pulling your boots off and them your trousers, one leg at a time. Bella removes your shirt and you stand before us naked, your manhood already firm and standing majestically to attention.

Bella caresses you from behind, her hands running all over your back and bum, up to your shoulders and back down again to your bum and legs. I do the same on the front of you making my way up your legs with my hands, skimming the underside of your cock and caressing your stomach and chest. Four hands running all over your body at the same time. I stop to kiss your nipples. You turn me around and watch in the mirror as you detach the skirt of my dress from the corset and allow it to drop to the floor. I stand there in the boned corset, stockings, boots and silk suspenders and smile as your excitement grows, I know that you like me in this and can feel your manhood getting harder pushing towards my bum. You start to lick and kiss my shoulders and neck and I push myself into you.

Bella moves around to separate us and gently pushes you down onto the pouf at the edge of the pool, you are laying on your front and you allow one hand to fall into the lukewarm water, refreshing you, and then cheekily splash some of the water up to me. I laugh as Bella comes in front of me, in between the two of us and asks me to help her out of her costume. I slowly undo the zip and fasteners of her dress and it falls to the floor in one fluid motion as I push the straps over her shoulders. You watch from your position on the pouf, she is now just wearing silver silk stockings and suspenders and tall silver shoes, contrasting against her warm olive skin. Her hair falls loose around her shoulders.

I reach from my bag and take out a small bottle of oil. I pour some into Bella's hands and then some into my own, we warm it a little in our hands before proceeding to massage you simultaneously, one of us each side, I start at your neck and shoulders and Bella starts at your foot, we use small circular movements as we take our time to move across your body, occasionally also leaning into kiss and lick your freshly oiled skin. You can smell the earthy scent of a pine forest coming from the oil and your senses are overloaded at the sensation of four hands massaging you at once, seemingly covering every inch of your body at the same time, two tongues licking and kissing your naked skin, while four breasts rub against you as we lean in. You are smiling and groaning deeply as the pleasurable sensation grows.

You feel out hands at the entrance to your anus as we gently massage it, opening it up and sliding our fingers into the entrance and down the crack of your bum. You feel something being slowly and carefully pushed into your anus and you tense a little, I move my tongue into the crack with the object to relax you and Bella leans into your ear to whisper to trust us and explains that it is a special type of butt plug, designed to work with your own bodies movements to gently massage your prostrate. She promises it will allow you to experience multiple organs without ejaculating, making the evening last longer and your orgasms feel like nothing you have experienced before. You can feel the pleasure already of the object as it starts to stroke you from the inside and so relax further and go with it. I continue to slide my fingers and tongue down the crack of your bum to the very sensitive area just below and behind your balls.

Bella and I then help to turn you over to lie on your back, the object is safe and you can feel it working with every movement already. It feels amazing; you are getting so turned on. She beckons me to kneel down beside you and she comes to the other side of you. She takes one of my hands and places it onto your thigh with the dragon tattoo, she takes my other hand and places my fingers in her mouth, sucking and wetting them, then moves them to her breasts, I circle my wet fingers around her nipples and start to massage her breast and move my hand long your inner thigh, her nipples harden immediately and a low moan escapes from your lips as you watch us leaning in together over you. She takes one of your hands and does the same sucking motion with your fingers before allowing your wet hand to explore her breasts, your other hand caresses my bare arse and Bella and I start to moan too.

I lean in further and take one of her soft breasts fully in my hand, my mouth sucking on her nipple; her head goes back in pleasure. After a minute or so I lean down and kiss your now very hard manhood softly on the tip, encircling the head with my tongue. You moan and your hips rise up to me. My arse is now almost grinding into your expert hand as your fingers start to explore my wetness and slide up and down the crack of my bum.

You sit yourself up a little so that your mouth can also reach one of Bella's breasts and you take the nipple into your lips, your teeth teasing it slightly and your tongue flicking over the tip. Your other hand moves onto Bella's arse and starts to explore her anus and very wet pussy, her juices already starting to run over your hand, you now have a hand in each of us as your lips wrap around her nipple and my lips wrap around the tip of your hardness. Bella stands to allow your mouth to go to her juices and you start to suck her clit, flicking it with your tongue as her hands play with it also, rubbing herself with one hand as her other her hand shoots across her stomach and up to her breasts.

You are finding it difficult to concentrate as I continue to suck you and your other hand works my clit too. Bella screams suddenly and her body jerks as your tongue works her clit and she has her first orgasm of the evening, she is laughing with the pleasure and her knees buckle slightly and she falls onto the pouf beside us.

I want you to enter me and you feel the need to thrust your hardness into me. We kneel over where Bella lies and she moves herself so that she is lying beneath us her head is below my pussy, you come behind me, I am now so wet my juices are running down my thighs and she reaches up to lick them. I scream for you to take me and you push your very large and hard cock to tip of my lips, the plug still massaging you inside with every movement. You thrust deep and slow, wetting your hardness with my fluid, pulling out again and thrusting in even deeper, a little quicker.

As you thrust you become aware of another wet sensation on your balls and realise that Bella is alternatively licking and sucking your balls and my clit as you pump yourself into me. The sensations you are feeling are out of this world and indescribable, you have never been so turned on or so hard.

Your excitement makes you thrust quicker and deeper as you struggle to stay in control and I scream your name as I lose myself in the pleasure I am feeling from you and Bella. You continue to pump your hardness into me with Bella licking your balls, you pump harder and faster the massager working you from the inside while my velvet walls and Bella's tongue work you for the outside. I scream again and you know that I am close to coming, you feel it too and as I come, my body jerking, my muscles sucking you in hard and the deepest you have ever been, you allow yourself to really let go and an orgasm screams through your whole body, causing you to convulse and jerk, electricity shooting through your very being, your still hard cock thrusting into me. You have never had an orgasm like it and you scream with pleasure as we all collapse onto the pouf, one foot dangling into the water.

Bella rests her head onto your stomach and I onto your chest as we three lie there lost in time and pleasure, your hands caressing our backs and arse, while we regain some energy.

After some time has passed, we stand and you come behind me to undo my corset, dropping it to the floor, allowing my breasts to escape and stand free, your hands reach around me and take them, massaging them and I moan quietly and lean into you. You undress my stocking and boots and suspenders, your hands caressing my silky soft creamy skin as you do, your tongue licking my inner thigh, before moving onto Bella and doing the same. I take both of your hands and lead you into the pool; I dive in head first and disappear for a moment under the water, coming out at the far end of the pool. I laugh and you both dive in to join me, chasing me through the water until you catch my ankle and pull me back to you. I jump up onto your hips, wrapping my legs around you, Bella does the same and you place your arms around our arses to balance us, both weightless in the water. I kiss you and then I kiss Bella, you kiss Bella and we take it in turns for a while. You kiss Bella's breasts and so do I, then alternating between my breasts and Bella's, two mouths on our nipples driving us both crazy.

After a while, your arms start to tire and we slip out of the pool, soaking wet and completely naked we stand and caress each other some more before Bella once again pushes you down onto the pouf on your back. She caresses your thighs and stomach as her mouth finds your cock, still hard with swollen balls as you have not yet ejaculated.

She continues until you are again very hard, I come beside her and caress her arse, my fingers tracing her outer lips, getting her moist. At the same time I lean down and now you have both of our mouths wrapping around your cock and balls at the same time, two tongues licking and flicking your hard pulsating cock. You cry out in pleasure and I slip one of my hands down to my own lips at the same time and I trace my outer lips too, sliding my fingers into my wetness getting more turned on by the way that you are enjoying this. Bella then gets up and straddles you guiding your hardness into her hot, wet pussy, starting to grind her hips over you, your hips responding to her rhythm.

We can hear moans of pleasure that are not ours and I look around to see some other couples have sneaked into the pool house also, I do not know how long they have been there or whether they are enjoying our show or solely their own but do not care.

I feel myself getting more and more turned on and stand over you so that you can clearly see my lips and clit and what I am doing to myself. My fingers play with my clit, rubbing harder and one hand shoots up to my breasts and massage them firmly, my eyes are closed and my head is back as I start to lose myself again, caressing my stomach. You still have the plug in and as Bella rides your magnificent cock your prepare yourself for another earth shattering orgasm, as your entire body becomes infused with electricity, the sensations shooting all over you, you scream and thrust your cock upwards into her as she grinds herself into you.

I continue to masturbate and moan loudly as I get close to coming, you hold on as you want to watch me come and as I do, you allow yourself to let go and scream my name as you shoot your hot liquid into Bella and she screams as your hot juices cause her own orgasm to intensify and her body jerks and convulse with yours. We lay once again the three of us entwined; I gently remove the plug from your bum and massage your cheeks as I do. Exhausted now, wearing only the masks all we can do is close our eyes and sleep for a while unable to move.

Sometime later you wake me up, you are dressed and have put my stockings and boots back on me and collected my cloak. As I stand you wrap the cloak around my otherwise naked body and kiss me holding me tightly, we smile and with your arms around me, we leave Bella to sleep, covering her with a silk cloth as we move back through the garden to an awaiting water taxi that takes us back to our hotel. Once inside, you tell me how much you have enjoyed the evening and unwrapping my cloak we fall into each other and once again sleep, safe in our hotel.

12