The Masked Lothario

Story Info
Rape never felt so good!
6k words
4.57
69.8k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrianna hit send and sat back with a deep, satisfied sigh. Three more chapters of her novel were winging their way across the globe to her editor in New York, where the poor baby would be subjected to Eleanor's evil red pencil. She smiled, remembering her shock when she'd received her first edited novel back. Eleanor had been merciless. Since then, she'd published many novels, and though they all received the red pencil treatment, there were less and less red marks these days. She stretched, raising her slender, graceful arms high over her head to work the kinks out of her back. She'd been sitting here all day, working hard, with only a short break for lunch. She was pleasantly tired, and realized she was hungry.

She rose and moved into the small kitchen of the beach house. She'd fix herself a salad and warm up the chicken Marsala she'd made the day before, she decided. She put the chicken into the oven to warm and poured herself a glass of wine. After making the salad, she carried it out to the patio, overlooking the ocean. It was her favorite spot to relax. When she'd become a successful novelist, and was actually making a really good living at it, she had begun going to far off locales to write, visiting all the places she'd dreamed of. They were working vacations, so she chose small houses instead of hotels, where she could have privacy and peace while she created her babies. This one was right on the water, with a small strip of cleared land between the house and the shoreline, and thick trees on either side. There were other houses nearby, all overseen by the same resort, but they were far enough apart that she felt as if she were miles from anyone. She couldn't hear or see her neighbors, and there were no paths that ran behind the houses. They could only be reached from the front.

Of course, there were paths in the dense forest, animal trails mostly, but they were passable if someone were determined. As she sat there, she was unaware of the man hidden in the trees, watching her. It wasn't his first visit. He smiled. Soon, he thought. Soon, we will meet, my lovely. When the sun began to set, Adrianna went back inside, and he eased back into the trees.

Adrianna took her time showering and dressing. There was a musical program up at the resort that she'd decided to attend, though she rarely participated in any of the offerings. But this was a group she'd heard before and enjoyed. Wearing a teal colored sundress of soft cotton that set of her pale blond hair, and white high heeled sandals that made her shapely legs even better, she gathered up her purse and keys, and set out on the path.

The program was enjoyable, but there was disturbing news. Another woman had been assaulted the previous night. The media had dubbed the man 'The Masked Lothario'. The women, six of them now, said he just appeared in their rooms or homes. He was gentle, but he drugged and raped them. When they awoke, he was gone, leaving a single red rose on the pillow beside them. There was much speculation as to who this man could be. The descriptions the women gave were all over the place. The gendarmes were baffled. He left very little trace evidence behind. He was like a ghost.

Adrianna was nervous, hearing about another attack, and she dreaded the walk home in the dark. Gentle or not, it was still rape. She gratefully accepted a ride from a woman and her husband, who were staying in a cabin farther down the line. They waited until she was safely inside before driving off.

She locked the door, and went into the bedroom to change. It was a warm night. She put on a tank top, but wore only her panties on the bottom. She opened the sliding glass door, but made sure the lock on the screen was engaged, before settling down on the sofa with a book and another glass of wine. When she began to yawn, she put the book down and headed in to bed. She was out in minutes.

The man outside smiled. She'd forgotten to close the glass doors, which would make his entrance even easier. He waited, making sure she was sound asleep, before he went in. It was simple to slit the screen and reach through to unlock it. He moved through the darkened rooms silent as a cat, making his way with confidence. He'd already been inside, twice, and knew where every piece of furniture was. He moved into the bedroom and stared down at her. A shaft of moonlight flowed across her like a caress, gilding her pale hair as it laid spread over the pillow. He went about his preparations.

Adrianna awoke slowly. What had awoken her, she wondered groggily. She frowned, and slowly opened her eyes. She was on her side, facing the French doors to the patio. They were standing wide open. She blinked, confused, then sat up with a gasp. An arm wrapped around her shoulders and pushed her back down onto the bed, while a hand wrapped around her mouth. It held a cloth soaked in something. She felt the wetness, then her panicked breath took in the fumes and the world went fuzzy. She didn't pass out completely. She was vaguely aware that someone was moving her around, but she couldn't focus her mind or her eyes. Her limbs felt like deadweight, her mind muddy. It was a while before she began to come around and be able to think again. Her first clear realization was that she was lying on her bed, on her back and someone was standing beside the bed. She stared up at him, her mind whirling. With a start, she realized this must be the rapist. She gasped and tried to roll away from him. It was only then that she discovered her ankles and wrists were tied to the bedposts. She opened her mouth to scream as he sat down beside her.

"No, no, my dear, no screaming, please," a pleasant, accented voice said gently as a hand covered her mouth, muffling her scream. He sounded European. His other hand reached into his pocket and came out with a ball gag. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head. "I must, I'm afraid. With the doors open, I can't take the risk. But it is such a pleasant night. I love the sound of the ocean at night, don't you?" As he spoke he slipped the gag into her mouth and quickly pulled the straps around her head, fastening it tightly.

Adrianna looked up at him, terror squeezing her heart. A tear slipped over the edge and trailed down her temple. He brushed at it with a fingertip. "There is no reason to cry, my sweet. I will not hurt you."

She didn't believe him, of course. She glared at him now, and tried to speak.

He smiled. "I can't understand you with the gag. But I believe I get the gist of it." He sighed, and gently wiped at her tears again. "Do you know who I am?"

She nodded slowly, and tugged at her bonds. They were thick leather straps, lined with fur, so they gave her no pain. But they were fitted snugly and she couldn't escape.

"Then you know you do not need to fear for your life. Tonight is only about pleasure, I assure you. Such pleasure we will give to one another." He smiled, and leaned over to turn on the bedside lamp.

He wore a mask, as always. It had a large opening for his mouth, and smaller ones for his eyes and nose. He wore an expensive, tailored black suit. She couldn't see his hair, but he had piercing blue eyes, much brighter than her own pale blue ones. He rose, and moved over to the reading chair by the window. He removed his jacket and shoes, and then returned to her. Sitting down he reached out to gently touch her face. She flinched away from him, making panicked sounds behind the gag.

"You are a beautiful woman, Adrianna." He saw her eyes go wide, and chuckled. "Oh, yes, I know who you are. I have studied you for some time, in preparation of our time together. He picked up a pocket knife from the bedside table. "Do not be afraid, this is only to facilitate removal of your clothing. I will use utmost care not to cut you."

Adrianna trembled as he brought the knife close to her stomach. He began to cut the fabric straight up the middle. When the material parted, he sat back to gaze down at her breasts. "Lovely, lovely," he said, smiling. DD's, he knew, from his earlier explorations through her drawers. He cut the straps, and pulled the garment out from under her, ignoring her now free-flowing tears. Then he moved to her panties, cutting the sides, and tugged them away. She lay naked before him now. His gaze roved over her. "I am pleased, my dear, most pleased."

Adrianna closed her eyes in mortification. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She jerked when she felt his hand on her stomach. He rubbed gently across to her waist, and let his hand rest there as he smiled at her. "We will begin with a massage, to help you relax. Only then will I proceed."

He stood and removed his shirt, belt and socks, but left his slacks in place. He reached over to the table, and a moment later soft music wafted into the room. He opened a bottle of oil, and poured some into his hands, then put them on her stomach again. He began to massage the oil into her skin gently. "I do so enjoy the ladies. The female body is one of God's greatest gifts to men. I take great pleasure in my work." As he spoke, he worked the oil into her breasts, and then moved up her chest, then down her arms. Then he moved to her feet, and worked his way slowly up her legs.

At first, Adrianna lay rigid, looking away from him. But the massage felt wonderful, she couldn't deny that, and her body began to relax. Even when he'd rubbed the oil onto her breasts, it hadn't been sexual, just gentle. He hadn't spent any more time on them than he had on other parts of her body. By the time he began on her feet, she was relaxed. But as he moved up them, she began to tense up again. He smiled as he massaged her thighs, looking up at her. "I make my own oils. It smells wonderful, don't you think? It tastes good too."

That statement alarmed Adrianna, and she stiffened, her eyes wide. She gave a muffled shriek when his fingers moved over her mound. His gaze grew more intense as he covered her with his hand and rubbed lightly. On the third rub, he slipped a finger between her folds, eliciting another shriek from her. She shook her head vigorously, and her legs strained to close, but there was nothing she could do to evade his touch. He rubbed slowly, up and down, then side to side, then in small circles. He encouraged her to relax and enjoy it. She glared at him.

After a few minutes of this, she was shocked to realize it felt good. She squeezed her eyes shut, repeating over and over, 'No, no, no, no.' but it really did feel good. She'd rarely had a man take so much time just rubbing that spot. The oil made her slick, and his finger glided over her nub easily. When he slipped lower, and pressed up slowly inside her, she stiffened and jerked in surprise at the sharp thrill of pleasure.

"Ahh, my sweet, the pleasure begins. Do not be ashamed. You have a lovely body made for pleasure. I beg you; do not fight your natural responses. I am well pleased." The low, soothing tones of his voice seemed to float across her bare skin, caressing in its own way. He removed his finger and leaned over to the side table.

"Oh, my God," Adrianna mumbled around her gag. He'd picked up a vibrator, her bunny one.

Smiling, the intruder rubbed lubricant over the toy, and switched it on low. He ran it over her stomach, making the muscles jump. Adrianna shook her head violently.

"Shhh," he soothed, moving the lightly buzzing toy up to her breasts. "Just enjoy it, my love." He ran it over a nipple, which puckered and hardened. He moved to the other, bringing his hand up to caress the first with his fingers. He rolled the nipple between his fingers. Both nipples were standing up now, and tingles raced down her body to pool warmly between her legs. She could feel herself getting wet and swollen as a new heartbeat began down low. She writhed, trying to avoid him, but it was hopeless.

The vibrator began to move downward. Her stomach contracted as it moved down, pausing at her belly button to play a moment, then continuing it's journey. He brushed the toy lightly over her mound, watching her face, and then pressed it between her folds. Adrianna let out a gasp. He smiled and turned up the speed. She could feel her clit begin to swell and throb. She shuddered, closing her eyes tightly. His hand moved up to play with her breasts again as he worked the vibrator, still on too low a setting to push her over the edge, but she was close. When he turned it up, she let out a despairing cry and writhed, and then her body went taut as an orgasm ripped through her.

Normally, when servicing herself, she'd almost immediately ease off with the vibrator. Her clit became extremely sensitive. The intruder did not remove it. Instead, he turned the speed up higher still, pressing it firmly against her. Adrianna could barely stand it. She screamed and writhed madly, trying to evade the toy, but he kept it pressed into her. She was beyond hearing his excited encouragements. Her body erupted, wave after wave of pleasure. She collapsed and lay breathing hard, trembling, when he finally removed the toy.

His hands moved over her body soothingly. "That was wonderful, my dear. You are so very beautiful in the throes of your passion. There will be much, much more. We have all night," he said, drawing out the word 'all'. He smiled when she shuddered and wearily shook her head.

She felt him stand up. She opened her eyes and watched in dread as he unzipped his pants, drawing them down his lean hips to reveal silk boxers of midnight blue. Smiling, he slowly lowered those too, letting his engorged cock free.

He was a beautifully built man; she had to admit, with toned, well defined muscles, and sun-kissed skin. His erection was full and thick. He was well endowed, and she swallowed in fear. He smiled as he stroked himself gently. "I have desired you from the moment I first saw you, and knew you would be on my roster." He rejoined her on the bed, and lay down half over her. "I so wish that I could kiss you, but you are not quite ready for that, I fear. I shall satisfy that particular urge for now by kissing your body."

Adrianna made a strangled sound. He ignored it, and bent his head to brush his lips over her nipples. Her back arched involuntarily when he took one into his mouth and sucked gently, laving it with his tongue. She cried out when he nipped it lightly, then soothed it. He moved over to the other, giving it the same treatment. He spent a good amount of time making love to just her breasts, until she was trembling with a forbidden need. She was almost relieved when he finally began to kiss his way down her stomach, until she realized what would likely happen. As he moved down below her belly button, she lifted her head and shook it vigorously, her eyes wide, her throat making inarticulate sounds.

The intruder looked up at her and smiled against her skin. "Nay, my love, I'll not deprive either of us of this particular pleasure. I so look forward to tasting you and feeling you come in my mouth."

Adrianna screamed and renewed her struggles as he lowered his lips and laid a soft kiss on her mound. He settled himself between her legs. She felt his fingers stroke her, and then part her folds, and then his tongue gave a long, slow lick. She shuddered, and fresh tears spilled from her eyes. It felt so very good, but responding like this was appalling. He licked her again, and then moved his tongue side to side, still slow and gentle. It felt heavenly. Her hips lifted against her will, and he stroked her more vigorously. When he took her clit into his mouth and sucked, she let out a shriek and arched up as heat filled her. She throbbed, and climaxed again.

He didn't let up. His tongue moved down to pierce her, lapping up her juices. She felt his moan of pleasure against her flesh. Before she could come down, he used his fingers on her clit while sucking at her opening, sending her over again and again. Finally, he pulled back, smiling up at her with great satisfaction. He moved up over her.

His breathing was rapid, his voice less steady as he said, "You taste as sweet as honey in my mouth. Thank you, my love."

Adrianna turned her head away, shame filling her even as her body thrummed with aftershocks. He kissed her face, lapping at her tears, making soothing noises. She could feel his erection pressing into her stomach. He flexed his hips, rubbing against her. When he shifted sideways off of her, she hoped it was over, though she knew better. His hand moved down and pressed between her folds again.

"No, please," she whimpered, though her words were unintelligible. He kissed her temple as he stimulated her until she was writhing again. He removed his hand, only to move his body up over her, resting on his knees between her legs, his powerful arms holding his body above hers. She felt the head of his penis bump her opening.

"Look down, my sweet," he ordered.

With horrified fascination, she did. She watched as he eased himself inside, an inch at a time, a look of pure rapture on his face. He looked down too, watching his own slow entrance into her. When he was fully seated, he began to pull out just as slowly. His body trembled, and his breathing grew more ragged. So did Adrianna's. When he was nearly out, he stopped and looked deeply into her eyes.

His sudden, deep thrust caught her by surprise. Her body arched, taking him deeper still, and she cried out. He filled her completely. He began to pump now, a little faster, alternating deep and shallow strokes. He finally lowered his body onto hers, putting his hands on either side of her face to keep her looking up at him. He pressed against her clit, making it throb. Despite the fact that this was rape, that she was tied down and completely at his mercy, she couldn't deny how good it felt. Her body was on fire. Her hips lifted, meeting his strokes as they got more powerful. He sighed in pleasure, and kissed her neck and her cheeks and her eyes. His pace increased, until he was pounding forcefully into her, and she felt the orgasm coming. It built and built, until she thought she'd scream in frustration. When she finally found release, it was so powerful she screamed, her body going rigid for nearly a full minute. He wrapped his arms around her and thrust hard and deep, over and over, grunting and moaning deep in his throat. When he plunged deep and froze, she felt his hot seed spurting deep inside her, jet after jet. He pulled back slightly and pressed in again, several times, moving slowly, dragging out his own pleasure. The pressure against her clit caused her body to jerk with aftershocks. She was exhausted when he finally collapsed onto her.

Nearly three minutes passed before he lifted his head to smile down at her. "That was perfection," he whispered. "Thank you, my love. Thank you." He kissed her face again. "You are as responsive as I'd hoped. I am so very happy to have shared that experience with you." He took a long, deep breath, and slowly pulled out of her. Her pussy clenched as more aftershocks hit her. When he was completely out, he slid off her, the sweat beading their bodies making it an easy move. He lay beside her, one hand resting on a breast, idly thumbing the nipple. "We'll rest now," he said.

An hour later, Adrianna was roused from sleep. He was removing her gag. He placed a finger against her lips. "Shhh," he warned. "No screaming, my dear. I am going to give you something to drink. I know you must be terribly thirsty."

She nodded, feeling the burning in her throat. Her mouth felt like it had been packed with sand, and her tongue felt swollen and heavy. He put a glass against her lips, helping her to lift her head so she could drink. It was pure, cold water. Water had never tasted so good. "Easy," he said, "Drink slowly." When she'd drunk nearly the whole glass, he removed it, and replaced it with a glass of champagne. The bubbles tickled her nose, but she obediently sipped it. She noted that he'd closed the doors and drawn the drapes over the white sheers.

12